Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to slip into the bathroom and remove my armor before I was examined. The last thing I needed was trying to explain that right now. I placed a spell of cloaking on it before crawling out of the rest room. I was lifted up and placed on a bed in the infirmary. The resident quack was one Eliza Darkthorn, she had a PhD in medicine and a minor in crazy. She was the touchy feely sort that weirded me out for reasons I am not sure I could explain.

"Evening Eliza," I said and they stripped me.

"Linguist," she replied as they rolled me onto my belly. "Sweet Jesus, will you look at that!"

"Your bedside manner is as soothing as ever," I told her as she poked and prodded.

"You say you struck the old oak and it fell over," she said grimacing.

"No, the damn tree was snapped off at the base," Patrick said. "Must be rotten to the core, I am sure her Ladyship will want it hauled away."

They ran a whole series of tests to see if anything was broken, burst and so on. I was reluctant letting them take a blood sample but I was outvoted. The tree wasn't rotted. The blood sample showed nothing. The scans and x-rays revealed a shit ton of bruising but no broken bones. I was given a towel, pain meds and sent off to bed. I managed to retrieve my armor on my way back to my room. I plopped the armor on the bed and Gabrielle looked at it and then at me.

"You were wearing this when you got hit, right?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh thank God!"

"Hey, I am going to be alright," I told her as she launched at me and clung tightly.

"What the hell happened," she said her face buried in my chest.

I told her I was unable to sleep and went to the Japanese garden. I shared the entire conversation with the thing inside her student.

"And then she bitch slapped me into that lovely old oak tree, I don't know why."

"What else," she said. "I can see it in your eyes Louis. What did you see?"

"I cast a very dangerous spell. It is not recommended unless the situation is dire. I felt that it was a great time to try it out. It's classified as a major disjunction. It drove the entity out of her and I saw it unveiled in the astral."

"Louis, what was it?" Gabrielle asked looking up at me.

"It wasn't a demon Gabs," I said and left it at that.

"Tell me about the armor, what happened to it?"

I explained how it all went back to the night I dreamed and woke up bruised. The dream remained elusive but someone had hacked my neural implant and left a ton of data. Part of that data had reformatted my armor on every level. Instead of getting upset all she did was hug me tighter. She asked me about the data and I told her there was an executable file to be used when I was ready.

"Are you ready now?" She asked.

"I am afraid," I said.

"Me too... but you can't live in fear," she said and that is why I loved her.

"Okay, here we go," I said as I stepped back and put on the armor.

I got the gloves and mask from the bathroom and put them on as well. I activated the HUD and found the hunter's rune flashing in the lower right hand corner of my vision. I took a deep breath and activated it. I had imagined all the things I might experience and none of them happened. To be more precise nothing happened at all. I blinked and took the mask off.

"Anything," I asked and Gabrielle shook her head.

"Feng, did it work," I asked and she manifested in her crimson Talon form projected from a small disc located on my chest.

"The executable functioned properly and the data files are no longer located in your ring. I am unable to trace function or the current whereabouts of those files. I will continue tracking and alert you if and when there is a success."

"Alright, keep me in the loop," I said and Feng faded from view.

"So that's what she looks like now huh." Gabrielle said winking.

"That was her idea actually. But that is so weird; there were hundreds of terabytes of data. What kind of program needs that amount of information?"

"I don't know. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Let's go back to bed."

"Best suggestion I've heard all night," I told her.

Interlude 2: Irresistible vs. Immovable

Lily felt the change in the atmosphere. At first she believed Louis had somehow found her but the chill in the air made her doubt that very much. It was almost time for the light show as she began calling it. The timed disruptions that involved blaring sounds and blazing lights had become a regular thing for her. She almost began to look forward to it. It was a sign that he was out there watching her. Her frustrated captor was her lifeline with the outside world. She hated being here but as long as she denied him her life expectancy was assured for another day. She shivered as the atmosphere continued to worsen. Lily looked up at one of the security cameras and frowned. He was watching her and she feared the balance of power was about to shift.

"Kill her!"

"Why," the man asked. "My canvas is still blank. I will not damage it now!"

"Have you lost your mind," the stranger roared. "I am protecting you! You will do as I say! Kill her now or..."

"Or nothing," the man snarled. "I am an artist! She will be my masterpiece and no one not you, not her and not my father... You will not ruin her!"

Lily felt the electricity in the air. It smelled like a storm was about to break. Was there a thunderstorm outside? The room shook and a cloud of dust drifted down. Had there been an explosion? Lily looked around and waited to see what would follow. She moved and placed her back in a corner.

"Oh Louis where are you," she whispered as she placed her arms over her head.

The security room was in ruins and the man looked at all his years of work now a smoldering ruin. The anger that had been boiling in him turned white hot and he turned on the stranger.

"OUT... get out of my studio! You have ruined everything!"

"Kill her or I will kill you," the stranger roared. "He can't be right about you! You are just a crazed killer... an animal..."

"Wait, Louis told you I wouldn't kill his sister? He understands me?"

"He called you meticulous. He said I didn't understand humans at all. I do understand insects like you! You will follow my orders. You will kill that whore you have below! Do you understand me... when I snap you jump. Now be a good little insect and do your fucking job!"

"He does understand me..." the man said ignoring the roaring stranger. "Who would've thought it? I have a fan. I won't kill her. So you'd better be prepared to kill me and her. If not take the necklace and get off my property."

"If I leave he will find you. He will take her from you. He will take your masterpiece before you make a single stroke. Do you want that?"

"I know just what to do..." the man said giggling at first and then growing quiet and serious. "I knew this day would come and have prepared. It was inevitable. Leave me... get out!"

The Bunker:

I stared up the ceiling for what was left of the night. Gabrielle's ass was pressed against my hip sleeping content that I had survived my encounter with the vengeful Watcher. We both agreed not to use the A-word. I could close my eyes and replay the image of its astral self and that blazing sword. I was so fucked! But in the end I didn't matter, my family and those I loved were far more important than I was. I would eagerly sacrifice myself if I knew it would end this vendetta. I was tired and fighting sleep with everything I had. Doc had given me a pain med and it was making me sleepy.

My eyes closed and as quick as that I was asleep. I was standing outside a small house. I looked around and had no idea where I was. The backyard was neatly trimmed and covered in a light dusting of snow. The French doors opened and light spilled out from the back room of the house. A very feminine silhouette beckoned me inside.

"You must be freezing," she said. "Have a cup of coffee to warm up."

"Mara," I said as I took up her invitation. "What is going on?"

"Beats the hell out of me, last think I knew I was falling asleep on the couch," she said as she poured a cup from an antique silver coffee pot. "So do you want to know about your sperm donor father now?"

"Ever since you showed up in my life you've had two things on your mind. My dad and sleeping with me so sure unburden yourself."

"I fibbed," she said. "I met your biological father twice. Once, the night he seduced your mother. The second time was twenty years later."

"You watched your sister having sex, was that a common thing between you two."

"Yeah, we would pick up guys and take turns watching. But on that night things were different. You were conceived. She was so damn lonely and I feel responsible. I picked the guy out at the bar."

"So you two went to the bar and you picked out my sperm donor. Well ain't that sweet, you two must be very close."

"We were until she found out that she was pregnant. She knew who the father was. She blamed me for it. That's why I haven't been in your life. She hated me for what happened. She loves you, never doubt that but she feels guilty for what we did."

"What is so damn important that you needed to tell me about my mom's one night of indiscretion?" I asked.

"The second time I met your donor, it was nearly twenty years later and I know this is going to sound crazy but he hadn't aged a day. For a second there I thought I was seeing things and maybe he was the son of that man. But when I talked to him it was the same guy. He denied he had slept with your mom but I know it was him."

"So did you get this name at least?" I asked and she nodded.

"His name is Jon," she said proudly and I gestured with my hand and she shrugged.

"Just Jon," I said and she frowned. "Anything else I should know?"

"He has a house on the Point," she said. "He inherited it but he doesn't live there anymore. His job took him to England."

"What kind of job?"

"He works for that computer company. You know the one they advertise with the built in personalities."

"Numenor... he works for Numenor Technology?" I asked feeling a chill.

"Yeah, he is a manager for their London Branch."

"That is something to work off of," I said.

I stood there noticing for the first time the change in her appearance. She had been wearing jeans and a bright yellow top but now she was wearing an apron and a smile. I looked her over and she turned around showing me her bare backside.

"Um, Mara, why are you wearing just an apron."

"Oh you noticed," she said with a wicked grin. "I thought since this is a dream you'd do me like you've been doing your mom."

"Mom told you about her dreams and she told you it was me." I said and she smiled. "How did she know it was me?"

"The scar on your knee," Mara said. "You were always wearing a mask but the man had a scar where you had your knee surgery. She assumed it was you, well that and the size and shape of your thingy."

"How the holy hell would mom know what my cock looked like?" I asked stunned.

"She caught you in the shower a couple of times. We not only like to be watched but we also enjoy peeking. So are you gonna fuck me or not?"

I shrugged and closed the distance. My clothes evaporated in dream-like fashion. I knelt behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She was absolutely soaked and I tasted her pussy. Mara ground her sex against my face and began moaning. When my serpentine tongue invaded her cunt she about lost her fucking mind. I held onto her ass cheeks to keep her from falling over.

When the tip of my tongue hit her core Mara climaxed and her pussy gripped my tongue. I swelled the thickness of my tongue and began undulating it inside of her. She was cursing nonstop now and calling me every name in the book. Her second climax was far stronger than the first. She was more than ready for my cock now. I withdrew tongue from her hot wet depths and stood up. I grabbed her by the hair and spun her around.

"It's your turn slut," I growled. "You know what to do."

She dropped down to her knees and began licking my erection. Mara was meticulous and drove me crazy by taking her sweet time before she even reached the tip. I was shaking by the time her tongue lapped away at the precum oozing from the head of my cock. She opened her mouth and it engulfed me. I hissed as her tongue swirled and her cheeks sunk in as she applied suction.

"Goddamn girl," I moaned. "You know how to suck a dick."

I tightened my grip on her hair and began moving my hips. We got a nice rhythm going and I eased a little more of my cock down her throat as we continued. I stopped when half of my length was between her lips. Since she had taken it so easily I decided that was a perfect amount for her. I fucked her throat now and she worked her tongue until I was panting and shaking.

"I am close," I warned her. "Are you going to swallow?"

"MMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMM," she moaned around my cock.

I thrust faster now and cried out as my cum splashed against the back of her throat. I let go and Aunt Mara got to her feet and tore off the apron and pressed her tits against my chest. She was all purrs and touching as she asked me if we were going to continue. I watched her reaction when I hesitated.

"Uh... I don't know Aunt Mara," I said and looked in her eyes. "If I fuck you... I don't know if I could live with that."

"I'll let you do whatever you want," she replied. "You can do that special trick of yours. The one your mom told me about. I'll beg you to DP me nephew of mine. You want to feel my pussy and ass wrapped around you, don't you?"

"I don't know..." I said hiding my smile.

"Please DP me Louis," she begged. "I need to feel both my holes filled by you. Please!"

"Well... alright," I said. "Grab your ankles and let me see what you got."

Mara let go, spun around and bent over grabbing her ankles for me. Her cunt was drenched. I performed the dark miracle and moved behind her. I took some of her pussy juices and used it on her asshole and my cock. I lined my cocks up and slowly pushed. I watched as Mara's ass opened for me bit by bit. I was patient and eventually the head slipped inside of her. She let out a sigh of relief and when she was ready I filled both her holes to capacity.

"Well, how do you like it," I asked as I snared her with the dark magic. "Tell me you cock hungry little whore, do you want me to move now?"

"YES," she cried out. "I have never had a cock in my ass before! I am glad you're the first Louis."

I began moving and my vocal aunt was once more all curses urging me on to fuck her harder and faster. She took her first ass pounding like a pro. I dug my nails into her ass flesh and hammered her hard and fast. The drum roll of orgasms fed me the energy I needed. My body had been badly bruised during my conflict with the Watcher and it required mending. I was careful how much I took but she was generous with her body and the pleasure she gave me. My last orgasm was building and I wanted to try something new before I blew my load.

"I want to try something new," I said and she agreed without hesitation.

I stopped my hips and focused my full attention on the new form my shift would take. Mara let out a squeal of pleasant surprise. Once the change was complete I began moving again. This new shape required a little more attention on my part for it to work the way I wanted. I thrust slowly and Mara howled louder than ever. She was grunting and her eighth orgasm was building fast. If I timed it right we would cum at the same time.

"Close..." I said through gritted teeth. "Where... where do you want me to shoot it?"

"Inside of me," she begged. "Please fill up my holes with your seed."

I cried out and thrust my hips forward. I buried myself in both her holes as we climaxed together. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. She stood up and kissed my cheek.

"Can I see it," she purred. "I felt it but I want to see it, please."

"Since you asked so nice," I said as I withdrew the hold the dark magic had on her.

I pulled out slowly and Mara turned and dropped down to her knees again. She took both my cocks in hand and began licking them clean. The upper one was first before I got rid of it. The lower one she double stroked and licked completely clean. Her fingers on the two heads made me shiver. I had split the front half of my lower cock into two slithering members. The combined thickness was a little more than it had been normally. I was able to cause the ends to move independently with some concentration. The effect was apparent and most gratifying. Boy is Gabrielle in for a surprise!

Mara's dream began to fade and I slipped free of it. But I didn't wake up. I was drawn into another one immediately. The three moons hung in the sky and I was next to the violet lake. I recognized the man sitting across from me. He was wearing thin translucent robes that reminded me of my new armor.

"It is good that you have fed," he said. "I feared you would not survive your encounter."

"If my armor hadn't been improved I don't think I would have," I said. "Thank you."

"Do not thank me," he said coolly. "Your chances of a successful second encounter are unlikely. I want to help you while I can."

"I will take any help you can offer," I said and the man shook his head.

"My aid comes in the form of an introduction," he said. "I will leave you to it."

The man stood up and walked into the woods disappearing from sight. I got to my feet and looked around. I heightened all of my senses and looked around. I couldn't see anything but I could hear soft measured breaths. There was a long deep inhalation and I dove away from the sound. The fallen log I had been sitting on splintered when something impacted it.

"I am impressed," a female voice whispered. "Be at ease I mean you no harm. I am called Iyaden."

"Tell that to the log," I said and she appeared out of thin air.

She was tall, with a slim muscular build and wearing a full body suit decorated with runes. She holstered the wicked looking pistol she had in her left hand. She removed her helmet and I swallowed hard. The woman was gorgeous and had the same Fae-like facial structure as the man. Her expression was intensely amused as she looked me over. I looked down and sighed. I was still naked. I conjured sweat pants and a hoodie. She raised an eyebrow and giggled.

"I am going to instruct you in the finer arts of stealth and sorcery. While your former instructor taught you how to move in the astral quietly I will show you how to disappear altogether in any environment. Do you have any questions?"

"Is that your natural hair color," I asked and she laughed. "Why are you helping me?"

"You have not been told," she said and I shook my head. "We owe your father a debt. I cannot guarantee your survival but I will make it much harder for your foe."

"There are no guarantees in life," I said. "Let's get started."

"I will teach you the three S's, stealth, silence and structure."

I learned how my body could move in either male or female form. I pushed my body to its limits and was surprised at how far it could go. I learned how the body makes noise and how environment affected it. I learned the limitations of human and machine perceptions. It would be possible to walk openly and not be observed. I learned to use my armor to mask my astral signature. The last lesson was the most difficult. I relearned how to cast every spell in my repertoire. Instead of using the words and mental focus I was now using the alien runes to conjure and cast. I began by physically tracing the runes in the air to invoke but later I could simply visualize the runes to silent cast any spell I had.

"Why are you deflecting my aid," she asked.

"I am embarrassed," I told her.

"Why... just cast the damn spell," she growled.