Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've decided," Kat said.

"I didn't hear any talk," Louis replied inquisitive.

"It's a girl thing," Rumor said. "Let's take this into the bedroom and we can clean up later."

"I like the sounds of that," he agreed.

The three of them dried off and walked into the bedroom. Louis stopped when he saw a naked Jinx posing on the mattress. She had her ass high up in the air and her face buried in the pillows. Louis smiled as he understood. They had planned this while he was recuperating. The pouting Kat, the eager Rumor and the shy Jinx, they had worked this entire thing out already. He had never been with three women at once this could be quite entertaining. Louis walked up to the bed and sat on the edge. He lightly caressed Jinx's ass and she whimpered. Her sex was slick from her arousal. He took an index finger and traced her labia and she yelped in surprise.

"I think she likes it," Louis said smiling. "Let's see just how wet she is."

He slid two fingers into her very snug pussy. Jinx's pussy muscles gripped his fingers and he was eager to feel her wrapped around his cock. He withdrew his fingers and placed them in his mouth tasting her most intimate place. Louis was about to ask how this was going to happen when he was pounced. Bodies tumbled, positioned and repositioned. He ended up on his back in the middle of the mattress. Jinx had her pussy over his face while Kat instructed Rumor in the most ancient and profound art of sucking dick.

"Do what I do," Kat said.

Louis felt her tongue trace the entire underside of his erection from base to tip. The next tongue he assumed belonged to Rumor. Not to leave poor Jinx out of things he began eating her out. Jinx went from quiet shy Inquisitor to an eager sexual participant. Louis lapped at her pussy lips and heard each of Jinx's moans. His own moans were building as he discovered what a quick learner Rumor was. Kat had her taking half of his cock between her lips. He stabbed his tongue between Jinx's pussy lips and treated her to the infamous snake tongue technique. Jinx ground her pussy against his face now and went from excited to a passionate cursing lover. He had lost track of who was doing what to his cock. Rumor was that good and that eager. Was she the one suckling his balls or was she the one going down on him? It didn't really matter. Jinx cried out as her pussy clenched around his tongue.

"How are you doing that," she asked as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Doing what," Rumor asked.

"His tongue is so damn deep inside of me," Jinx purred. "It's doing this pulsing thing and unnnnn damn that feel good!"

"It's time," Kat said and bodies were moving around now.

"Like this," Rumor asked as Louis felt pussy lips brushing against the head of his cock.

"Perfect now just drop down nice and slow, I'll hold it for you," Kat replied as her fingers wrapped around the base of Louis' cock.

"UNNNNNN it's so damn thick," Rumor moaned as he slid inside of her. "Oh Shit... filling me up!"

"His tongue is getting bigger," Jinx whimpered. "Can he do that?"

"Yes, just enjoy it," Kat said soothingly.

"Oh my goodness so thick... so long... it's stretching me," Rumor growled. "I never thought my first time would feel this good. Oh damn he just got harder!"

"I think he likes being your first," Kat giggled. "I can't wait to see him pound the shit out of Jinx."

"MMMMMMMMMMe neither," Jinx purred. "His tongue is driving me crazy. It feels like, well like a snake slithering in my insides but not in a bad way."

Louis began to thrust his hips upward meeting Rumor's downward movements. This caused the Inquisitor to cry out as she experienced her first orgasm with a man. She ground hard against Louis as her body shuddered. Jinx and Rumored swapped places. Louis treated Rumor just as he had Jinx and she like it even more than Jinx had. Kat talked Jinx into a reverse cowgirl position. She held Louis' cock and guided it inside of the younger girl. Kat stared intently as the head of his cock opened Jinx up fully. It was a very tight fit indeed. Her narrow hips and tiny sex were quite the combination for what followed.

"Holy shit... it's not gonna fit," Jinx squealed. "It's just too... UNNNNNN... dddamn it's in."

"It was touch and go there for a bit," Kat purred. "Louis I wish you could see this. It is one hell of a sight. Your cock is literally stuffed inside of her. Whenever you're ready sweetie, you can start moving, yeah just like that. How does that feel?"

"Unfuckingbelievable," Jinx purred. "Oh I want to do this a lot. Can we do this more? I LIKE cock!"

"You are a hit lover," Kat said with that sexy lilt in her voice.

"Oh... oh... Oh yeah..." Jinx was panting as she rode him.

Rumor hadn't been idle she was riding his tongue as if it were a cock. She was rocking her hips driving it in and out of her cunt. He was looking forward to taking a more active role and he didn't have long to wait. Poor Jinx and Rumor were both building quickly towards, by the sounds they were making, pretty damn strong climaxes. Kat was cursing at them and encouraging them at the same time. Rumor went off a few second before Jinx. Louis retracted his tongue as both women rolled off of him panting and gasping. He sat up and there was Kat, standing by the side of the bed. She was bent forward and ankles in hand.

"Now that's how you tell a guy you're interested," he said as he moved behind the redhead.

"If you are gentle with me I'll wring your bloody neck," Kat growled.

"It's your funeral," Louis said as he eased just the tip of his cock inside of her.

He waited a full six count before slamming his entire length inside of her. Kat let out a sound that was hard to describe in words. It was part surprise, part hunger and an equal measure of plain old animal lust. He heard the two Inquisitors adjust their positions on the bed as he began pounding the hell out of Kat. Now that they had a better look it became a play by play commentary.

"Look at her face," Jinx said. "She looks almost... angelic."

"His balls are slapping her clit like crazy," Rumor moaned.

"I want that..." the two said at the same time and then giggled.

"So... what are you real names?" Louis asked as he continued to fuck Kat mercilessly just the way she loved it.

"Cassie," Rumor said.

"Jodi," Jinx replied.

"I wondered what the odds were that someone would name their children like that and two of them show up for me." Then without missing a beat he said. "I am getting real close."

"I... I can tell," Kat moaned. "On my ass... shoot it all over my ass!"

Louis thrust several more times before sliding free of her and painting her backside. Cassie and Jodie looked at each other and it was Cassie that took her turn at bat. Kat went to take a shower and wash up. Cassie got off the bed and presented herself to Louis. He touched his finger to his lips and she nodded. He took her by the hand and walked her to the nearest unobstructed section of wall. Cassie placed her hands up against it, kicked her feet out as if she were being frisked or arrested. Louis grabbed her hips and got her ass in just the right position. He took his cock and eased half of it inside of her.

"I was hoping you'd be up for another round," he said as he began moving.

Cassie understood the game and while she whimpered and moaned she never spoke. It was Louis' task to make her cry out. He built up the force and speed of his thrust slowly. She was definitely enjoying her second go round a lot. Unlike Kat, she was thrusting backward against him. Cassie desired a more active role in this little game. So be it, he thought, as he pounded her harder than ever. Jodi watched her friend and mentor get pounded and good. The faces Cassie made as she was being hammered from behind were far more intense than those she was used to seeing.

"You never make those faces when I go down on you," Jodi remarked and watched Cassie turn crimson.

"That's because you don't have a cock," she replied her eyes squeezed shut tightly. "Close... damn I am close already!"

The dark magic had risen unbidden and had entwined the young Inquisitor. Louis felt a small piece of her life flow into him and he stopped it instantly. The poor girl's knees buckled from the intensity of her orgasm. He eased out of her and helped her to the bed.

"Damn, I see why she is so infatuated with you," Cassie mumbled.

"She has talked about me," Louis asked as he made her comfortable.

"Of course she did silly," she purred. "I am her sister after all."

Louis stood there in shock. Gabrielle had never mentioned a younger sister. A sister she obviously confided in about her physical relationship with him. The thought was shoved aside when Jodi leapt into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"MY TURN," she squealed. "How do you want me Louis?"

"Like this," he said as he pinned her back to the nearest wall and slid inside of her.

"UNNNNNNNN... gently or I will break," she begged. "I am so very tiny you know."

"MMMMMMMM I know," he said through gritted teeth. "And so very tight... so very fucking tight."

He moved slowly enjoying the way her pussy gripped his cock. Jodi placed her head against his chest as he fucked her.

"I can see your thing going inside of me," Jodi purred. "It is filling me up."

"I know," Louis grunted as his cock swelled inside of her.

"Oh shit, you are getting bigger," she moaned. "Why are you getting bigger?"

"I am close," he growled in her ear. "Where... where do you want me to...?"

"Inside," Jodi begged. "I want to feel a man shoot inside of my pussy."

Louis thrust harder and faster now. The sudden change of pace began pushing poor tiny Jodi headlong into her own climax.

"Harder... harder... I want you to fuck me harder!" She pleaded with him and he gave her what she wanted. "Oh shit, that's it... I am so close now too!"

The two of them cried out together as Louis fired his load deep inside the young Inquisitor. Her nails drew angry red marks down his back as she came. They held each other tightly as they caught their collective breaths. Jodi recovered quickly and begged for more but Kat would have none of it. Louis needed his rest and they needed to get some sleep before they left the next morning. Playtime was over and Louis belonged to her for the next few days. Except for the day of shopping she spent with Jon Master's family and staff from Wind Sword Manor. The girls were out in force and he was glad for a day to sit down with Feng and check up on the tons of research he had heaped upon her virtual shoulders.

"Show me what you got," Louis asked.

"It is quite frustrating," Feng replied as she displayed a map of the continental United States. "The more I discover the more I find there is to uncover. It is almost like geometric progression. However, it is reaching its end. The blue indicators are killings, the red are missing persons and the yellow are suspected serial killers."

Louis stared at the map and the overlap was around eighty percent. The other twenty was still being processed. Then she displayed green circles that covered many of the empty quadrants of the map. Feng said that there were areas where occupations overlapped killings and missing persons. Then there was a series of neon pink lines that grew from a single point and ranged nationwide. That was the routes that Vitale drove over his time with the company. That was one of the final pieces to the puzzle. Those routes intersected many of the missing person reports that were left unaccounted for. It was monstrous! These bastards had been taking and killing people for decades.

"How many of these fuckers are still alive," Louis asked.

"Displaying suspects," Feng said. "Here are there most current photos, occupations and ages."

"So many," Louis said. "Are any of them in jail?"

"Highlighting inmates," she responded. "Twelve out of sixty seven and of those twelve incarcerated only three are for murder or kidnapping."

"Show me those connected to law enforcement or people of privilege or power." He asked and he gasped. "Oh my god..."

"Louis, what is wrong," Feng asked. "Your heart rate and blood pressure have both spiked."

"I feel so damn helpless," he admitted. "How many other people are going to suffer with these people running around free?"

"Let me finish my work and worry about it then," she said soothingly. "One thing at a time..."

"You are right," he said. "Thank you F... what the holy hell was THAT?!"

"Louis?"

The surge of energy washed over Louis and left him giddy and light headed. His body seemed to absorb it the way a lightning rod did electricity. It coursed through and after a minute or so he felt normal. It had been so damn strong he could actually determine which direction it had come from.

"Show me a map of London and any prominent structures along this line."

"Yes Louis," Feng replied throwing up a satellite image of the greater London area and a line running from his location outward.

"No fucking way," he said. "Is that Wind Sword Manor?"

"Yes it is," Feng said. "Shall I call a cab?"

"No, it might just be a coincidence and we are waiting for an invitation. I don't want to just drop by."

"Understandable," she replied. "Would you like a run in the gym?"

"Fire it up," Louis said as he closed his eyes.

It was late in the afternoon before Kat returned. She found Louis soaking in an ice bath. The bruises were prominent but not as bad as when he first awoke. Kat made a distasteful face but then began giving Louis a fashion show. She began with business suits and ended with some steamy lingerie. She finished with a long sensual strip tease and climbing into the shower.

"I'm right here," Kat purred.

"I know," Louis groaned as he climbed out of the tub. "I'm almost... there... argh..."

"Aw you poor thing," she moaned. "Come here I'll make you feel better."

She was gentle and between the hot water and her eagerness he did feel better. Though he did have to explain the bruising and Kat found it interesting the neural implant had a direct physical impact. She would mention that to Nick and see how it all shook out in the end. They had just dried off when the phone call came in. It was Carol Masters, one of Jon's twin sisters and she was looking for Jon. The moment that Louis heard that Jon was missing his heart sank. He was positive that the energy surge that he had felt was directly tied to Jon. Kat and Louis agreed to come up to Wind Sword Manor and help look for him. There were a hundred plus acres to search.

The closer they came to the manor house the jumpier Louis became. Kat didn't miss this and he told her about the surge he had felt earlier in the day. It was dark by the time the town car reached Wind Sword. The entire Masters clan was assembled and they huddled around the massive stone hearth tossing out ideas for locating Jon. Louis kept looking over at the twins and comparing them. They really were identical. Colleen caught him looking once and despite the situation she smiled at him.

"Feng, I want you to run the entire spectrum. Let's get a satellite feed, infrared photography and try to trace his A.I.'s if you can."

"I am on it," Feng said and shut down everything else to perform the search.

They found nothing. There wasn't a single whisper of his A.I. since noon. It was as if they had fallen off the face of the planet. The manor had already been searched and again no sign of Jon. Louis wanted some fresh air and walked the grounds. There was a residual tingling in the air. He was at the source of whatever event had occurred and possibly spirited Jon away. He shifted his vision to the astral plane and gasped. Wherever he looked, within his line of sight, every living thing was bathed in a weird aura. He squatted down and dug his fingers into the rich soil and found that even the roots of the grass had been affected.

"What the hell happened here," Louis said aloud. "I have never seen anything like this."

'You have, just not on this level,' Yog-Sothoth whispered in his mind.

"I have," Louis said and looked at a small patch of grass. "No way, how is this even possible?"

'Now that is a good question,' the demon god agreed.

"Thanks for the nudge," Louis said. "Don't hear from you much since I went to Japan."

'This is an unusual situation,' Yog-Sothoth laughed. 'This place reeks of another old one.'

"Are you saying that Jon or one of his family is affiliated with a being like you?"

'This is exactly what I am saying,' the alien demon chuckled. 'Beware Nyarlathotep...'

The aura was a clear sign of Temporal magic. Time magic on this level was unprecedented. Louis himself knew of only a handful of spells that utilized time as a component. Unless this was some sort of technology at work and if it was where the hell did it come from? Add the presence of another alien demon and things get real weird real fast. He had heard the name Nyarlathotep before and not in a good context. This entity was related to the Sultan and his court. He wondered if he needed to return to the Black Cathedral for some answers. It had been years since he had even pondered going back and now he was being drug back because Jon had gone missing. If Jon did have a connection to this old one it could mean really bad things.

It was after midnight when Louis returned inside and found blankets and pillows placed on the couch near the hearth. The fire had been built up and plenty of fire wood next to it if he needed it. Kat was nowhere to be seen but he suspected she was sleeping upstairs with the girls. The girls being Jon's mom and sisters, so he just smiled at the visual and stripped down to his boxers and got comfy on the couch. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep with a smile on his lips.

It was pitch black but there was the sound of crashing waves echoing around him. He could smell salt in the air and knew he was close to the ocean. Was this a sea cave? He let the dream unfold and felt the psychic tug and followed it. It led him deeper into the cave system and a queer verdant radiation began to illuminate the tunnel. The tunnel led to a singular vast cavern. Louis stopped at the entrance to the cave and cringed. There was a dim glint of gold at the edge of his vision. Curious, ever curious, Louis walked forward to see what was causing it.

It was a child of the Dreamer in the Depths and it had been rendered in an eerie lifelike quality. The statue was twenty feet tall and the man-fish hybrid held a massive trident in one hand. The gold blade of the trident was what was giving off the pale illumination. There was another glint of gold and Louis followed that and another twenty foot statue. This one depicted what books of lore called the First Ones with their barrel shaped bodies, membranous wings and five pseudo feet. The top of the thing was crowned with five cilia covered protrusions whose function could only be guessed at. They were the master geneticists that had been mentioned to Louis years ago.

There were other statues and each of them belonged to nightmares and the category of monstrosity. Each of the two story carvings was set so that each was just inside the line of sight of the other.

At the center of the satellite statues was the hundred foot effigy of the Dreamer in the Depths. The imagery of the Dreamer was identical to that of the statue in the Black Cathedral except this idol was wrought from green stone. Louis looked up but the ceiling of the cave was shrouded in darkness. He cast the light spell and sent the sphere of radiance skyward until it revealed the roof. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the vaulted ceiling was raw stone uneven and free of markings.

"Look down," said a voice directly behind him.

"Dear god," Louis said as he saw the star map etched into the floor of the cavern.

1...345678