Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YUKI," we both shouted as she laughed.

I watched the landscape change below us. The farmland was long behind us as the cityscape of Tokyo dominated everything now. It was just getting dark when the helicopter landed at the manor house. The structure dated back two hundred and fifty years. It had been fully restored after the war. The three of us walked to the house from the helipad. The moment the doors opened the smell of food filled the air. The entire house staff had been invited to my homecoming. I looked at all those smiles and there was one new face in the crowd. The beautiful blonde, who could only be Kat's mother Petra, walked over and greeted me with a very friendly kiss.

"You must be Louis," she purred. "What are you intentions towards my daughter exactly?" She asked as her arms slipped around my neck and she pressed her body to mine.

"Umm... I am confused," I told her as I grabbed her ass cheeks and gave them a healthy squeeze.

"Cheeky boy," she replied. "You haven't answered my question."

"I want to make her happy," I said as I gave her ass cheeks another good squeeze.

"Mmm... handsome, intelligent, speaks Russian fluently," Petra whimpered. "But uhhh I think I need to see how good a fit you two make."

"What is that going to involve," I asked but she just touched my lips with a finger.

We separated and sat down for my welcome home meal. Kat seemed quite happy that her mom and I had hit it off so well. She was humming as she drank her Sake and ate a light meal. I did notice that while those seated at the table were drinking tea and Sake, Petra was the only one drinking water. Curious I emptied my Sake glass and filled it with the water from her decanter. I sniffed the water and recognized the scent instantly. It was the same as that from the pool of the Black Cathedral. Where the hell was she getting this water from? I sipped the water and felt the invigorating sensation envelope me.

"I like your water," I told Petra.

"Oh I'm glad, Nick gets it for me," she said smiling.

"He owns a bottling company?" I asked and she laughed and shook her head.

"To be honest I don't know where he gets it, but since I started drinking it the years seemed to have melted away."

"Speaking of honesty," I said. "When I first saw you I thought you were Kat's younger sister."

She didn't reply she just took a bit of fish with her chopsticks and popped it into her mouth. Things moved pretty quickly after dinner. Kat and the others 'cleaned up' while Petra and I spent some quality time in the Onsen, the open air bath fed by a natural hot spring. I could see where Kat got her good looks. Petra's body looked more like a woman in her mid-twenties than that of one her age. To say she was easy on the eyes would be the understatement of the century. I did notice a single distinction between mother and daughter, a single tattoo on her inner thigh. The three gray tear drops formed a triangle and made me wonder why she would have that tattoo and have it placed there.

"Interesting tattoo," I said and her mood darkened for a moment. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize."

"It's okay, I'll let you make it up to me," she purred as she slipped her arms around my neck.

Her lips brushed mine tentatively at first. Then she pressed her breasts against my chest and the next time her lips touched mine the intensity had reached its flashpoint. I pulled her closer still as our kiss deepened. The dark magic rose up once the match had been lit and blazed fiercely as our hands began exploring each other's bodies. Was it the time I had been confined that fueled my hunger, I will probably never know. I broke our kiss, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. I planted kisses down her neck to her breasts. Petra cried out as I began suckling one of her nipples and ground her soaked pussy against my erection. I could feel her heat and wetness as it glided over my hard flesh. I bit her nipple as she rocked her hips teasing us both.

"I am so close already... oh god I am going to cum!" She cried out as the dark magic pushed her over the edge. "What the hell?"

I picked her up by her waist and lifted her so that her sex was at eye level. Petra managed to place her legs over my shoulders. I buried my face between her legs and began licking her pussy mercilessly. My tongue snaked into her depths and Petra's cry of surprise music to my ears. I worked my tongue and Petra's fingers dug into my hair as a second orgasm began to crest. As my tongue slithered in and out of her Kat's mom screamed, cursed and dug her fingers in deeper still. I winced when her nails discovered my scalp as she climaxed. I withdrew my tongue, lowered her down and in one smooth motion impaled her on my cock.

"Fuck, let me breathe damn you," Petra cursed. "Damn you're fucking huge... gods what a cock!"

"So, how does it feel to have her wrapped around you," Kat purred in my ear as she pressed her tits against my back. "Are you going to fuck her ass lover?"

"Oh hell no," Petra growled. "No way will that fit in my tiny little butt!"

"You set me up again," I said as I began to lift and drop Petra on my erection.

"Wow, your cock is huge tonight," Kat moaned. "Did you miss me?"

"Uh huh," I acknowledged as I thrust upwards into her Petra's tight cunt.

The slapping sounds of our bodies meeting echoed off the walls of the estate. The pleasure her body gave me was so damn intense. I fought climaxing with everything I had but I lost that battle. Petra came at the same time despite having just climaxed a few minutes ago. Despite all the cursing, bitching and complaining, Petra leaned forward and kissed me. I lowered her feet to the floor and pulled out slowly. Kat was there waiting and took me into her mouth. The dark magic lashed out and ensnared the daughter now. Petra slid into the water and caught her breath.

"Oh damn that was amazing," she purred as she let the heat of the pool sooth her. "I may never go back to... home."

"That was close," I said and Petra blushed.

The three of us made love for another hour before they begged me to stop. We rinsed off and retired to Kat's bedroom. I was positioned between mother and daughter. Kat was on her side with her ass pressed against my leg. Petra on the other hand molded her body to mine and clung to me as she slept. I stared up at the ceiling and smiled. It had been one hell of a home coming. I closed my eyes and the nightmare struck out of nowhere like a predatory animal hungry for the kill. I could hear the screams of the dying and the last sounds of gunfire from the resolute as Yig and his children hunted and killed my companions. Tatiana was bent over in front of me and my cock was buried to her deepest core. I could have pulled out and tried to save my friends but it was already too late. My body began to move on its own and the pleasure caught me up like some drug addict and his fix.

"You can never save them," she said as she thrust her hips backward. "We are all dead Louis."

"I know," I snapped as I began hammering her as hard and fast as I could.

"Humans do love to procreate, even when comrades and friends are suffering such a horrible fate." Yog-Sothoth whispered in my ear. "Now comes the hammer and the anvil my pawn."

"What are you talking about demon god?" I asked as the image of Tatiana evaporated like mirage.

"They haven't told you yet have they? Your lovers and so called friends have kept a secret from you since your return."

"Speak plainly please," I asked as my dream-self donned shorts and a t-shirt.

"Kat, your beloved redheaded lover and confidant hasn't told you her brother's plan or should I say her other lover. You did know that Kat and Nick were bumping uglies didn't you? Anyway, Nick has decided to send a manned mission to Dagon's city. He is looking for something, something very precious to him."

"Goddamn him," I cursed. "He is looking for another one of the obelisks, isn't he?"

"Spot on Louis my pet," Yog-Sothoth purred with an almost feminine quality. "He intends on collecting all seven of them and deciphering their secret for himself. He will do anything and risk anything to accomplish his goal. What are hundreds of thousands of lives to a man like Nick Shaw? There are billions of humans on this planet after all."

"I guess talking him down is out of the question."

"You've witnessed his singlemindedness for yourself. What do you think?"

"Can Dagon be reasoned with," I asked and Yog-Sothoth laughed. I don't think I ever heard it laugh before. "I'll take that as a no. Do you have any suggestions puppet master?"

"As a matter of fact I do." It said in a bone chilling tone.

I awoke the next morning determined to do as Yog-Sothoth had proposed. I had no doubt what motivated my decision it was plain and simple, betrayal. The people I trusted most had kept silent about a subject they knew was very important to me. I looked over and Petra was on her belly now and sleeping soundly. Kat was on her back and dreaming deeply. I could see her eyes moving beneath the lids. I sat up and left them where they were. I was sorely tempted to slap Petra's ass but I was sure another opportunity would present itself.

I planned on showering and dressing in my room. I say my room since it held my clothing. I rarely if ever slept here anymore. I slipped into the shower and tried to let go of the emotions boiling up from deep down inside of me. I felt the brief gust of cold air as someone invaded my shower. I felt her breasts press against my back and her forehead touch the spot between my shoulder blades.

"Morning Yuki," I said to my bodyguard. Her real name was Nao, but everyone called her Yuki or snow because of her pale white nipples.

"How did you know it was me Louis-san?" She asked as she reached around to wrap her fingers around my growing member.

"Tits and forehead, it is your signature move," I told her as a soft moan escaped my lips. "You have such a delicate touch Yuki-chan. I will miss that."

"Miss... are you leaving Louis? What has happened?" She said as she slipped to a position in front of me and hugged me tight. "Have I done something to offend you?"

"I don't know," I said as her hand returned to my cock. "Are you aware of anything new occurring at the university?"

"They didn't tell you did they. I suppose they didn't want to spoil your homecoming." She purred. "...Mouth, tits or pussy Louis-san?"

"Tits," I said as she dropped down and enfolded my erection between her soft pillowy breasts. "So it is true."

"Yes, Master Nick plans on a manned expedition," she moaned as she pushed her tits together and began moving. "How is this?"

"Perfect," I told her as I watched that blissful expression of hers as she titty-fucked me or as the Japanese called it Paizuri.

Of course everything sounded dirtier in Japanese. If you wanted a hand job you asked for Tekoki. In the mood for talented toes and feet on your dick, Ashikoki is for you. Do you feel like drilling some Asian girl's ass, that is Anaru. Hell, they even have an art form for tying up your best girl, it's called Shibari and it has crossed the pond and quite popular in the states. For such a supposedly sexually repressed culture that censors its adult movies and comics for export they seem to have the market on fetishes and kink.

Yuki had brought her mouth into play now and was working my cock masterfully. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the anger at least until I shot my wad down her throat. I didn't blame Yuki, she was a bodyguard and most likely had orders to keep her mouth shut. I figured the same thing about Feng. But Kat should have told me. I growled and warned Yuki I was getting close. She abandoned her breasts and wrapped both fists around the shaft of my cock and stroked me as fast as she could. I cried out as I came and I shivered as she swallowed.

"Better?" She asked as she licked her lips.

"Uh huh," I said as she returned to her feet and hugged me again.

I finished my shower. Okay we finished our shower and dried off. Yuki had already laid out clothes for me and she put her uniform back on. Once dressed, I went to the dining room where breakfast was waiting for me. I ate slowly using my mindfulness to help absorb the hurt but it failed miserably. My emotions were still raw when Kat and Petra appeared for breakfast. One look and they knew something was wrong.

"I told you," Petra said as she sat down. "NNNNN... still tender, I need some ice for my poor punished little ass."

"Lightweight," Kat replied as she sat across from me. "Eep... make that two orders of ass ice please."

"Who wants to fill me in," I asked as I sipped my tea.

"I argued in your favor," Kat said looking down and unable to make eye contact. "You don't know Nick. When he gets something in his head he just can't let go."

"Actually I have been on the receiving end of his obsession," I reminded her. "Who did he pick to go down?"

"No one," Surisa said as she walked into the room. "I volunteered. I argued you out of the picture. You are too close to this."

"Damn right, I am trying to save lives here. How are you going to feel if your actions get a hundred thousand people killed? You have no idea what Dagon is capable of doing."

"I suppose you do," Surisa snapped. "You have been against this from the beginning."

"This isn't a competition. This is an act of war, a war we cannot hope to win." I said as I got up and left.

I stormed off and left the property. I walked until the rage left me. I walked a very long time. When the haze lifted I looked around and realized I was lost. Feng informed me it was nearly noon. I had been walking around aimlessly for hours. The scent of the sea was strong in the air. I looked around and saw the glint of sunlight on water. I headed down to the beach. There were fisherman sitting and mending nets by hand. The buildings were old, dilapidated and in desperate need of repair. The mix of ocean and fish were strong in the air. My nose wrinkled the closer I got to the fisherman. I greeted them in Japanese and that seemed to lighten the mood between the men and me.

"What a nice place you have here," I fibbed.

"Thank you Gaijin," one of the fisherman replied. He might as well have called me round eye.

"Good luck with the fishing," I said and they all chuckled as if I had joked.

I looked at the six men and I wondered how I hadn't seen it before. It was their eyes that I noticed first, those watery blue-green eyes. It was very rare for Asians to have an eye color other than brown. All of these men had the unblinking eyes the color of the sea. I looked closer at their hands and saw the noticeable webbing between their fingers. The realization was slow to dawn on me but when it did I turned and left the beach. I wandered around the neighborhood and saw people packing their belongings into any mode of conveyance they could lay hands upon. It was an evacuation! A flash of golden light caught my attention. I turned in that direction and saw men and women carrying boxes filled with gold objects. The treasures ranged from statues to jewelry to raw gold ore. The building that the treasure was being carried out of was an old church. I saw the sign in front of the structure and I froze.

"The Esoteric Order of Dagon..." I whispered.

The vast wealth was being loaded into a truck and no one seemed to take notice of me. I walked into the church and there was a huge statue carved of coral in the form of a twenty foot 'deep one'. Its head bore the semblance of an octopoid with eight life-like tentacles forming a kind of beard. The brooding hulk loomed over the congregation with arms outstretched. I saw that the statue's hands ended in long thin pseudo fingers. There was an individual adorned with a golden diadem fashioned in the image of leaping fish and a trident bearing figure hunting them. He was directing the collection of the treasure and its departure from the church.

"Louis, isn't it," the crowned figure greeted me. "Welcome to the House of Dagon."

"I see you are evacuating," I said and he smiled and nodded. He too possessed the unblinking watery blue eyes. "You are well informed."

"Our watery father has spoken to us," he replied. "This place will not be here by the end of the week. So we must take his gifts and depart."

"The craftsmanship is quite extraordinary now that I see your head piece close up." I told him.

"It was fashioned a very long time ago. It was a gift from Father Dagon when the pact was sealed."

"You are breeding with..." I said but couldn't finish but he smiled and nodded.

"We are quite blessed. Our cousins have agreed to take us in for a time until a new church and community can be acquired."

"Do you treat all outsiders this well and this openly?" I asked.

"No, of course not, but you are the Pawn of Yog-Sothoth. We are honored by your presence. Here, take this as a sign of our good will."

He reached down and picked up a small statue. He handed it to me and I looked at it. The workmanship was eerily lifelike as was much of the treasure. The subject of the sculptor was quite attractive despite the disturbing nonhuman characteristics. Chief of these were her shark-like teeth, mermaid tail and large eyes set with sapphires. The builder runes that circled the base named her Hydra, Mother of the Deep.

"What is her connection to Dagon," I asked and the priest smiled eager to share what he knew.

"When Great Cthulhu took Dagon into his service Mother Hydra was already his bride."

"Whoa wait a second, I thought Dagon was Cthulhu's son, he's not?" I blurted out.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" The priest asked his face a mask of confusion.

I pondered sharing the information and decided it wouldn't harm anyone by telling him. I told him about the Great Dome in the Black Cathedral and there was an inscription that named Dagon as the Son of the Dreamer in the Depths. The priest smiled and nodded. He extended a long slender finger and traced a rune in the air. He told me the literal translation of the character meant 'son' but in fact it is accepted as beloved 'servant'. I felt the word beloved sounded so strange to my ears. The priest told me that the Dreamer and Dagon were as separate and different as humans and a virus. I believed him. The disparity of power spanned gulfs humans had no idea even existed. I accepted the statue and the priest offered me a shirt to wrap it in.

I left them to their work. Something terrible was coming and I couldn't warn anyone. Who would believe me? I began walking again with the statue in my hand. I never returned to that place. I seemed to step between two worlds. One moment I was on deserted streets and the next was the bustling crowd that was typical of Tokyo. The dilapidated buildings were gone like a bad dream. All around me was the noise and movement that was downtown. It took me a few minutes to orientate myself and head back to the estate. I didn't get too far when the town car arrived and I climbed in the back. Yuki was driving with Kat and Sora in the back.

"You like worrying us don't you," Kat said her face a mask of concern.

"Sorry, I needed to clear my head," I told her.

"Where have you been," Sora asked. "You were off the grid."

I handed Kat the wrapped up statue in answer to Sora's question. Kat unwrapped the statue and stared at it and then at me. I told her what had happened and left out nothing. She contacted Nick and warned him but he would have none of it. The statue meant nothing. The exodus of Dagon's spawn was also of no concern to him either. I was seeing the dark side of Nick Shaw and it frightened me. We returned to the estate and I wrote up what I had discovered about Richard Sterling's artifact. I looked over the information to make sure it was clear and concise. Once I was happy with it I sent it and wrote off Nick Shaw from my life. I began to question who the monsters were.

1...56789...11