Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash Forward to the Present:

We all went inside and coffee was brewed. Once I held the cup in my hands I began my story from the very beginning. I found myself carefully editing out the parts of my story that might paint me in a bad light, mainly the deaths of those women I had fed from and lost control. I told them what they wanted to hear and I glossed over sketchy areas with an ease that surprised me. In the end they knew enough to see me as a victim of circumstance and I was okay with that. I held my breath and waited. The sun was just cresting the horizon when I finished my story. I had just exposed myself to everyone here and my fear was evident in my eyes. It felt good to come clean but at the same time I kept telling myself I hadn't really lied. Becca hugged me and held on tight.

"We got you Louis," she said and a chorus of voices echoed her sentiments.

"We are all here for you," Surisa added not wanting to feel left out of the moment.

"I don't know what to say," I told them.

I ate a little and enjoyed my coffee as I worked out my next few steps. I had learned how to play the game of Go or what the Chinese called Wei Chi. It is a game of strategy involving black and white pieces used to divide, conquer and capture territory. It is a very complex game with many strategies. I had long accepted that I was a piece on a board. My value on that board was unknown to me. But the fact that the dark pharaoh had used me to get my mother with child was a clear indication I had gotten his attention. He wanted at least two of my offspring on the board. That was the long term stratagem being played out. I wanted to survive my next encounter with the Watcher. The problem was I didn't know who it would choose for its next host. I was willing to kill the host and Watcher now that I had learned how.

It had become a matter of survival and protecting not just my family but those yet born. I needed to be there for them. I would be there for them. I just had to put the right pieces in play. I stopped and looked down at my hands. Ah, there's the rub, I had a strangle hold on what I believed was my humanity. Was I really willing to sacrifice others for my own agenda? If my offspring were that important to draw the attention of a being like Nyarlathotep then yes, I would do whatever it took to survive.

"I will go pack your things," Yuki offered.

"Thanks," I told her and she smiled.

"Speaking of packing," Becca let go and headed off to our room.

"See you in a bit," Surisa said as she rose to her feet.

'Well done,' Rhiannon sent telepathically. 'Truth is subjective and the wise never tell the whole truth to anyone.'

'I am not proud but I have to protect those I love,' I sent to her.

'You do not need to be proud just do what is necessary for victory.' She sent as she got to her feet. 'I need to pack some things and find my passport. I will meet you at the airport.'

Switzerland:

I walked into the bank with Surisa flanking me on the right hand side. I went to one of the tellers and told her I needed access to my safety deposit box. The teller smiled and contacted one of the managers. The leggy blonde in the dark blazer and matching skirt escorted us to vault three. It was the largest and most secure part of the bank. After one retina scan and a palm scan later we entered vault three. It held twelve hundred boxes and in one of them were twenty coins that were going to set my family up for the rest of their days. The leggy blonde walked up to the only table in the room and laid her hand on the last stage of security. The computer referenced my information and my box opened. That's when the itch began. It was half a thought but before she could even reach the open safety deposit box and retrieve it that itch was a burning desire. I was going to rob this bank. I touched Surisa's shoulder and invoked the spell. The blonde froze in her tracks and I looked over at the Blue Eyed Thai.

"Have you ever robbed a bank before," I asked and she just smiled.

"You have lost your mind you know," she replied. "Lead and I'll follow... what's your plan?"

"This..." I said invoking the second spell. "Watch and be amazed."

"Holy shit," Surisa cried out as all the boxes opened at the same time. "How long do we have?"

"As much time as we need, there is a time stop in effect. Let's get this started."

We went from box to box and took everything that looked remotely valuable and placed it on or near that table. I was amazed at some of the shit that was in those boxes. I mean one of them contained twenty two bars of Nazi gold. They were one ounce bars and each was stamped with a freaking swastika. What kind of sick fuck collects this sort of thing? I held one up and Surisa about jizzed her jeans right then and there. I guess they were keepers then. It took a long ass time to go through those damn boxes but it was worth it. I figured if I was going to die soon why not go out with a bang. At long last I collected the coins we actually came for and handed them to Surisa.

"Just like I promised," I told her.

"This is all good and great but uh Louis, how are we going to get all of this stuff out of here?"

"Like this..." I said and teleported our haul to one of my storage lockers in the states. "...Ready to leave?"

"Yeah," she said disappointed that all she got was the coins.

I reversed the spell that had opened the other boxes. Once they were closed I cancelled the time stop. The leggy blonde took out my box and set it on the table. She smiled and left. I waited until she was outside to count to sixty before I called her back in. She dutifully returned my box and closed it. Surisa and I walked out of the bank smiling and wondering how long it would be before they realized they had been robbed. A part of me felt guilty but when I saw some of the items I didn't feel so bad.

"Those were black mail photos weren't they," I asked Surisa.

"Yep, that was definitely not his wife," she giggled.

"I have a personal question to ask," I said and she shrugged.

"Fire away," Surisa giggled even louder now.

"Have you ever wanted to have sex in a real public place, say like Times Square?"

"For real," she said looking up at me. "Who hasn't, that would be amazing!"

"Just thinking out loud," I said.

"I like the way you think," she replied and took my hand in hers.

There was this sudden sense of acceptance. If I was going to die I was going to go out with one hell of a bang. I smiled and told Feng what I wanted and that money was no object. It would be a party of epic proportions and it would leave a train of luscious bodies in my wake. I sent invites worldwide and took up residence in the penthouse suite at the Quellenhof. I would stay there a week and drink, eat and fuck until I either passed out or was kicked out. I was surprised when I received a nearly one hundred percent acceptance rate. I hired all the planes and soon there were limos waiting at the Zurich airport to bring my guests to the hotel.

I have to hand it to the hotel and its staff for all of the trouble they had to endure. Luckily I eventually took over the entire top floor the last four days of my farewell party. There were few who really understood what I meant by that. The majority of the guests thought it was me returning to the states for good. If they really knew what I had planned they would have forced me to put the brakes on my plans. I had used that entire week to put things into play and it had cost me a ton of money and favors.

It was the same night that I had taken over the top floor was the same night she arrived. I never thought I would see her again. I was naked, sitting in one of the three hot tubs available sipping champagne when I spotted her. I nearly dropped the crystal wineglass in my hand trying to get to my feet. She looked around and saw the sensual sprawl all around the room. I set the glass down and strode across the room towards her. She looked down and smiled.

"I see you've been working out," Qadira said with a wicked smile. "A touch of surgery as well?"

"You noticed," I said as a half-naked serving girl offered us fresh drinks from a gleaming silver platter.

"I got your invite," she said and I made a face. "I see... Feng has been a naughty girl."

"She always has my best interests at heart," I said.

"It must be pretty serious if she contacted me," she said and kissed my cheek. "So you look like you are enjoying yourself."

"It might be my last hurrah," I said and her face darkened. "I said might. I have no plans on retiring."

"Where does a girl go to put her luggage?" Qadira asked. "I want to change into something more comfortable."

"I hope you're not shy," I said.

Qadira just smiled and I led her to a room where she could unpack. I gave her the key to that room and left her to her devices for now. Normally I would have reprimanded Feng but she had been right to contact Qadira. She was the morale boost I needed. I returned to the hot tub my mood greatly improved. There was a commotion at the door and Surisa got up to investigate. There were a few words exchanged and she waved two strangers into the party. One was a curvy brunette and the other a buxom Asian. Surisa walked them over and did introductions.

"Louis, I'd like to introduce our gate crashers. They were asking around Zurich for the best party in town and well your little soiree has gotten a bit of attention among the locals. This is Tory and this is Asa, I'll let them finish the intro."

"Have a seat and help yourselves," I told them. "There is plenty of food and drink but nothing else. This is my party understand? Otherwise enjoy yourselves for the next three days."

"Fair enough," Asa said sweetly as she stripped down and joined me in the hot tub.

"I'm fine with that," Tory added and followed suit and sat on the other side.

I was waiting for Qadira's entrance and she didn't disappoint. I think the two newcomers were a little disappointed that I never made a move on them. Tory saw where I was looking and her jaw actually dropped. The dusky skinned beauty was wearing a micro bikini and it did little to hide that amazing body of hers. She smiled as she took a glass of champagne on the fly and sat opposite of me in the tub. I introduced my two new guests and Qadira was class personified. We all chatted but it was obvious to the pair where my attention lay.

"Can I watch," Qadira asked in a husky voice. "I want to see you fuck Tory's throat, please."

"I don't know, what do you think Tory," I asked and she just smiled and nodded. "Get to work."

Asa and Qadira sat next to each other and watched as Tory gobbled up my cock. She actually put my hands on her head and I took over after that. While I thrust Tory's head down on my erection Asa and Qadira diddled each other. It was so relaxed and everything just happened so easily. While tears streamed down Tory's cheeks and I watched Qadira's expressions as the other woman's fingers pleasured her.

"I hope she swallows," I said to Asa.

"Oh trust me, the bitch swallows and so do I," she replied.

A moment later the brunette was swallowing and I let go of her hair. Tory came up for air and there was a bright lust kindled in her eyes. She was about to straddle my waist when Asa laid a hand on her shoulder. Tory acquiesced and sat down to watch. The curvy Asian sat in my lap and trapped my cock between her pussy and her belly. As she ground her cunt against the shaft she stroked the top half gently.

"So this is day four," Asa purred. "How many of these ladies have been lucky enough to have this monster of yours inside of them?"

"Um..." I said looking around and smiled. "All of them."

"You're shitting me right," she said looking around and doing a headcount in this room alone. "There must be like thirty women in here alone. There's no way... UNNNNNN... fuck..."

I lifted her up and impaled her in one slow motion. I took her by the hips and took charge from the onset. Her eyes went wide as I lifted her up and began hammering her cunt from below. The slapping sound filled the air and my other guests giggled and watched me fuck our little gate crasher. Asa placed a hand on my chest and whimpered as the dark magic grabbed her hard. The triple climax that struck her without warning and she stared down in shock.

"How... did you do that..." she asked as her eyes rolled up in her head. "Three in a row..."

"She's never done that before," Tory added and smiled.

"I have a knack," I growled as Asa squeezed her pussy around me.

I didn't feed from her I was sated and would likely remain that way for the next three days. As her next orgasm began to crest Asa began pounding on my chest but I never slowed down. As she climaxed I let go and let gravity do all the work. My cock drilled deep and she screamed as she came. She placed her head on my chest and lay there gasping.

"When... when a woman pounds on your chest you are supposed to slow down," she growled.

"Oh shut up, I haven't even cum yet," I told her.

"Wait, you're not done with me," Asa gasped. "No... wait... UNNNNNNN let me go..."

I stood up and walked her to the large sliding glass door to the balcony. Each step sent a wave of pleasure through Asa. She cried out when her back and ass cheeks touched the cold glass. I pinned her to the door and resumed my thrusts into her tight little cunt. I felt her nails bite into my back flesh. Lucky for her I was getting close.

"UNNNNNN it's getting even bigger," she cried out as she wrapped her legs tighter around me. "Oh fuck you... just fuck me and get it over with."

"Uh oh, she shouldn't have said that," Qadira giggled.

"Why," Tory asked.

"You'll see since you're next," Qadira replied. "It's quite the magic trick."

I eased out of her until only the head remained inside of her. I called on the dark miracle and heard Tory cry out. I pressed the tip of my other cock against Asa's puckered hole. Her eyes went wide with alarm and looked down. I pushed and the adult film star gasped as I penetrated both her holes. I had her impaled in no time at all. She was too shocked to say anything until I began moving. The magic coursed through her veins and she shuddered with each upward thrust of my cocks. Her nails drew blood as her orgasms began to crash into her one after the other. I was close to begin with and feeling both holes wrapped around me pushed me passed my limit in no time at all. I fired both loads inside of her and her nails dug deeper still. I could feel the trails of blood as it trickled down my back.

"Unnnn... I can't think..." Asa whimpered softly as I lowered her feet to the floor and pulled out.

"Holy shit, he's still hard," Tory said as she took up her position against the glass door. "Take it slow but don't hold back." She said as she stuck her ass out for my inspection.

"You're soaked," I said as I moved behind her. "Here we go."

Tory took both cocks with an enthusiasm that was refreshing after Asa's reluctance. I pounded her and let the magic completely enthrall her. She was so willing already so I rewarded her with the full might of what her body could endure. Tory's cries were one long unending series of shouts, curses and moans. When I finally fired off my loads inside of her Tory's knees almost buckled. I eased out of her and keeping my promise to the Weaver altered the pair's memories. I made it possible for their minds to compensate and make sense of what happened. Then I let them sleep off their 'ordeal'.

Qadira smiled and dried off as I gave her a tour and introduced her to friends old and new. I shouldn't have been surprised that Surisa and Qadira hit it off instantly. I sat down and Qadira plopped down in my lap and fed me. I could see the conflict in her expression. Something was bothering her and I let her take her time.

"We have seventy two hours together," I said when she fell silent.

"Maybe longer," she said at last. "I left without permission. My father has disowned me."

"Does that mean what I think it means," I asked and she nodded. "I will protect you."

"I am not asking for that," she said pressing her head against my chest. "I want to travel with you for as long as you can tolerate me."

"If things go in my favor," I said as I stroked her hair. "I will be on the move for a long time, a very long time. I am leaving Surisa to run my part of our partnership."

"I won't let you down," the Thai promised.

We were having such a nice tender moment when Feng chimed in quite agitated. She informed me that 30 armed men in six five-man teams were on the floor below us. They were taking the stairs and would reach the penthouse in a minute. I told Surisa what was going on. I ordered her and the rest to the panic room. I hadn't picked this hotel randomly. I knew the Watcher might strike first. The girls in hushed tones of panic fled the main room and piled into heavily armored safe room. I was in my armor in twenty seconds and had activated the optical prism defense seconds before the men swept the room. Feng was able to tap into their communication channel. They were speaking Arabic and that narrowed down who they were after instantly.

'Feng, identify voice patterns and see if anyone stands out,' I silently sent through the interface.

They were looking for Qadira and were here to kill her and any witnesses. That just sealed their fate. I worked on a strategy to eliminate them as Feng informed me that one of the men was in fact one of the crowned princes and Qadira's brother. So, this was an honor killing then. All doubt had been removed and I had to walk a tightrope. Killing soldiers was one thing but assassinating a crowned prince was another entirely.

'Feng, I need you to tie into the holographic entertainment system,' I told her. 'I need to try and talk them out of a conflict.'

'I estimate the chances of thirty armed men walking away at near zero,' she cautioned.

'There is a crowned prince,' I told her. 'I don't want to start a war.'

'Understood,' she replied. 'You are tied in Louis.'

The shades closed automatically as I activated the holographic projector. The room darkened and the soldiers bristled as my image flickered to life. A moment later, one of the men separated from the pack and confronted my hologram.

"Coward," he spat. "Where is my sister?"

"Safe from you," I replied. "Why not leave before this gets ugly?"

"For you," the crowned prince laughed. "I have some of my father's best men here. What do you have?"

"I just wanted to try a diplomatic solution. Since you refuse your death will be on your own head."

"You Americans are so delusional of your abilities," he snarled. "What can you do against thirty men?"

"This..." I said severing my connection to the holographic projector.

The men brought their weapons up and began scanning the room. Feng was able to isolate the team leader from the rest and he was my first target. I had promised myself that I would never take on the shape of the Formless ever again. My armor formed its outer skin keeping me effectively invisible. I took careful aim and thrust the armor piercing tentacle through his heart. He was dead before he hit the floor. The effect was devastating. One moment their leader was giving orders and the next he was a corpse on the floor. The man nearest to him dropped to his knees and rolled the dead man onto his back. The wound was evident to any in line of sight.

"That is no bullet wound," the man said his lips trembling. "What the hell did that?"

"Calm yourselves," the prince ordered. "Form up and find my sister."

"The panic room alarm has been tripped," a man declared. "It is located..."

He fell dead with an identical wound as his commander. The men were ready to break I could see it from Feng's monitoring their vitals. One more gruesome death and they would flee in mass. The prince thumbed the safety off of his weapon. He was going to go full auto and that would trigger a deadly cross fire even I couldn't dodge. I levitated up above their heads and made a critical decision. They would never give up while the prince lived. Qadira I am so sorry, please forgive me. I lashed out and struck the prince in the head destroying his face and brain in one critical strike. His finger clenched in death and his weapon discharged. The others followed suit as they saw him fall lifeless to the floor. One man screamed seeing the bloody ruin of the nobleman's face. They emptied their clips into empty air and stood there looking for a dead target but found none.