Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept to myself the next few days. Petra left the day after my encounter in the fishing village. She returned to Nick in the states. Kat gave me my space and left me be. Surisa on the other hand had a plan to smooth things over. She called it a peace offering I called it whoring out your cousin. Her name was Xiu Ren and she was, as Surisa put it, my party favor. Xiu, pronounced 'shee-roo', was a gorgeous leggy Vietnamese girl who split her time between university and adult modeling. She was studying business management and the modeling helped pay for school and allowed her to travel quite a bit.

"I was surprised when Surisa called me out of the blue," Xiu told me. "Then she told me all about you and well, curiosity won out. You exceed all expectations to be honest."

"You are quite stunning yourself," I told her and she blushed. I think it's sexy when a woman blushes. That's when I learned how old she was. "You're only eighteen?"

"Almost nineteen," she corrected me with a smile and glint in her eye. "I saw everyone leave, are we actually alone in this huge place?"

"Yep, that was part of the smoothing over process, no chance of interruptions." I told her. "...How about a tour?"

Xiu nodded and I offered her my arm. I showed her the interior of the estate first. She saw all the bedrooms, kitchens and other rooms. Once we started walking outside Xiu seemed to open up. I suspected the bedrooms intimidated her. I told her she was under no obligation to do anything she wasn't comfortable with. She smiled and the last bit of tension left her. I walked her through one of the gardens and she clung to me when she saw the meticulously planned blooms. I left the Onsen for last. She saw that and smiled. I told her that we could wear swim suits if she was more comfortable with that.

"Nah," Xiu replied as she began to strip down. "I am quite proud of my body."

"You have every right to be," I replied as she revealed more and more of it.

"You too," she reminded me and I quit staring and disrobed too.

We slipped into the water once we were naked and Xiu left only her shoulders and head above water for now. I took in her beauty and burned it into my memory. Her face was a delicate oval with large violet eyes, a cute little nose and full pouty lips. Her long dark hair clung to her back and hit about three quarters of the way down her spine. I leaned close to see if she were wearing contacts or if her eye color was natural. She blushed again and I realized she thought I was getting closer so I could kiss her. I told her I was curious about her eye color.

"I do wear contacts but they aren't colored," she explained. "Surisa and I share a common bloodline."

"She said you were cousins," I replied and she made a face. "You are related but a bit more distantly."

"Ehhh... kind of," Xiu replied. "It's complicated."

I laughed when she said that and I had to explain those two words were my battle cry of sorts. She giggled once she understood. I asked her about school and she told me how excited she was about someday starting her own business. I asked her what kind of business she wanted to open. I shouldn't have been surprised when Xiu told me she wanted to open her own boutique selling her own fashion line. That was when I asked her how much she needed to start her business. She looked at me in stunned silence. I told her I knew a good investment when I saw it. That's when she kissed me. I slid my arms around her waist and kissed her back. I didn't do anything else but enjoy that simple pleasure. When she finally broke that kiss we were both breathing hard.

"Wow," I said and she nodded.

"That was amazing," Xiu moaned in my ear. "MMMMM is that what I think it is poking my stomach?"

"Uh huh," I told her as I felt her hand wrap around me.

"She wasn't kidding, you are freaking huge," she growled. "I wanted someone special for my first time. I'm glad Surisa called me. Can you help me?"

"I will be gentle if you are sure about this."

"Oh, absolutely," Xiu groaned as she started stroking me. "Can I taste it?"

I moved to the edge of the pool and Xiu followed me. There was that glint in her eye again. I let her do her own thing at her own pace. She stood in the pool and the water struck her around her narrow waist. I could see her ample bosom and I did the mental math... 38 C... 36 D... I was too proud to ask. She licked her lips and tentatively wrapped her hands around the shaft. I actually let out a moan when Xiu lowered her head and licked the very tip. She licked her lips and continued. I felt her tongue trace the vein that ran the underside of the shaft. I felt goosebumps form on my arms as she leisurely teased me. Eventually she gained enough confidence to let the head of my cock pass her lips. Her tongue swirled around the tip and I shivered again.

"You like that?" She purred.

"Uh huh," I growled.

"Warn me if you are going to lose it, okay."

I nodded as she closed her eyes and took her hand and brushed her hair out of her eyes. I watched as a few more inches slipped between her lips this time. My heart was pounding in my ears as she licked and sucked. She never took more than six inches at a time but I was fine with that. Xiu began stroking the lower half of my cock as her mouth worked the upper. I warned her that I was getting close. She never moved her head though. I gave her a second warning but again she ignored me. I cried out as I was about to fire my load down her throat and Xiu wrapped her lips tightly around the head and stroked me for all she worth. I watched her throat muscles work as she swallowed.

"Oh damn," I moaned as I leaned back onto the stones bordering the pool.

"MMMMM not bad," she commented. "I am glad we are alone. You made enough noise to get anyone come rushing in. My turn?"

"Absolutely," I told her as we switched places. "Did you shave just for me?"

Again that seductive blush of hers and she nodded. I touched her thighs and watched her legs tremble. I lowered my head and breathed lightly on her sex. Her soft whimper music to my ears and so I continued. I licked her once from bottom to top and finished by flickering her sensitive clit. Xiu cried out and her fingers dug into my short hair. I used my thumbs and gently pulled the lips of her sex apart. I licked one of her labia and then the other. Her fingers formed fists as she held me tight. I let my tongue slither inside of her and her cry of surprise loud in my ears.

"Oh shit," she growled. "How long is your tongue?"

She found out and squirmed as I began to fuck her with it. I swelled its thickness and Xiu cried out as she came. Only then did the dark magic flare to life and enfold us. I continued and her cries and curses filled the air. Her hips left the stones as she ground against my face. Two orgasms hit within seconds of each other and that's when she began shoving me away from her. I withdrew my tongue and let her recover. Xiu looked at me with a mixture of alarm and desire. I smiled up at her and she giggled. She got up and motioned for me to follow her. I did so eagerly. She led me into the kitchen and she raided the fridge for a chilled bottle of Sake. I got out two glasses and she poured.

"Here's to losing my virginity," Xiu toasted.

"I'll drink to that," I told her.

We did three shots each before she was ready for the next level. She turned away from me and stuck her ass out. As I moved behind her she reached back, grabbed her ass cheeks and slowly pulled them apart. She told me how wet she was and how bad she needed me inside of her. I took the head of my cock and teased her pussy lips. The tip slipped in and we gasped. I pushed slowly gauging her reactions and stopped when her cheeks flushed red. Then she would nod and I would push until at last I was buried inside of her. Xiu let go of her cheeks and clung to the counter top.

"Go ahead and move," she moaned. "UNNNNNN gods I never knew it would feel like this!"

I thrust slowly but she was moaning for more so I moved faster and with more force now. She told me that her first orgasm was getting closer and closer. I lost control and hammered her harder than ever. I felt her pussy spasm around me and I stopped. Xiu looked over her shoulder at me and there it was, worship. I pulled out and sat her on top of the work surface. I slid back inside of her and began thrusting again. We continued, moving around the estate, until she could no longer stand. I mean literally she lost the ability to remain erect because her legs refused to support her any longer. I tucked her into my bed and texted Surisa.

'All is forgiven. She is asleep.'

'I will tell the girls it is okay to return home.' Surisa sent back.

I washed up and got dressed. An hour later the town cars arrived and the staff returned to their positions. That is when Arisa confronted me and asked me why her kitchen was in such a state. When I told her she went pale and narrowed her eyes. She ordered the entire kitchen staff to clean every last inch of it so that a morning meal could be planned and executed. I was banned from entering the kitchen unless the lady of the house overruled her. I accepted my banishment with the appropriate amount of regret and remorse. Secretly however, I was damn proud for defiling not just the kitchen but a few other spots in and out of the house.

Xiu became a fixture for the next few days. Kat seemed happy that my mood had improved but torn since there was another person vying for my attention. Xiu was like a new toy and she got played with more than Kat did. A part of that was punishing her for being dishonest. I had papers written up with Surisa's help and invested half a million British Sterling in Xiu's business. I would be an equal partner until such time as she chose to buy me out. Surisa thought I was thinking with my dick and she was right. The funny thing is, Xiu's clothing line not only became popular she would be the talk of Hollywood, New York and Milan in less than ten years. I more than made my money back. I had helped a brilliant young lady realize her dream.

Three days later everything changed. The equipment for the manned dive had arrived in Japan and had been inspected and prepped for launch. I was allowed to be on the ship and monitor things from the command center. My input might prove helpful and save lives in the end. I had gotten all the details of the launch through Feng. I followed Surisa down to the locker room and that is where I ambushed her. The spell hit her between the eyes and placed her in a healing slumber. I placed her in one of the crew lockers and assumed her shape. So when the drop pod was opened it was me in Surisa's diving suit that entered and was buckled in all the scanners set to monitor my vitals. The diving sphere was locked and its high tech armor switched on. This was Nick's cutting edge technology at its best. He had managed to create hard light constructs. It was these constructs that formed the outer shell of the pod.

The hardest part of the dive was the four hours it would take to get to the bottom of the ocean. I looked at the interior of the pod and ogled the pretty lights. I had plenty of time on my hands to meditate and work out the words I would use to attempt to sway Dagon when he attacked the pod. I was positive he would lash out and destroy the intruder if I failed. Then the servitor of the Dreamer would strike out at Japan. I had to try and change what appeared to be inevitable. The fishing village had evacuated and that seemed to have set things in motion.

Those were some of the longest hours in my life. The control crew did a countdown as I approached the top of the pyramid. I never had to lift a finger as the A.I. ran the controls and fired up the exterior cameras and the pod detached from the umbilicus and it made its way towards what they believed was an airlock. It never reached its destination.

'Greetings Pawn of Yog-Sothoth,' Dagon's mental voice came loud and clear to me.

'Hail Dagon, servitor of Great Cthulhu,' I replied.

'You are troubled Louis, fear not I mean you no harm,' it replied. 'I require you to follow my instructions and all will be well.'

'I will do whatever it takes to stay your wrath,' I told the being that now floated just outside the pod.

"Surisa, we have a contact remain calm," Magnus' voice came over the comm.

"I got this," I replied channeling my inner Surisa.

'Let us end this deception,' Dagon continued. 'You need to adopt a form that can survive the depths you are going to find yourself in.'

I had Feng disable the inner cameras. I took that time to shift into that ever changing form that had been forced onto me by Yig. Dagon seemed to approve as he destroyed the pod. His massive tentacles slammed into the armored exterior and defeated the hard light constructs as well as the honeycomb shell beneath. It ripped the sphere open as easily as a man cracks an egg. The pressurized atmosphere fired me out of the pod like a cork from a champagne bottle. I could hear the destruction of the sphere as the pressure did its terrible work. It took me a few moments to adjust my senses so I could function in this hostile environment. I might as well have been in interstellar space. I was the alien in this world and I had to adapt if I was to survive.

Dagon led me to the massive circular door. It wasn't an airlock it was simply a portal to the interior of the pyramid. With a gesture Dagon opened the door. It was an iris design with several curved plates that retracted into the wall of the pyramid. Halfway through the process something dark and wonderful happened. It was that damn non-Euclidean geometry at work. Instead of being seated inside the wall as any sane mechanism would the ending position of the metal plates was delicately outward curved petals that reminded me of a rose. It hurt my head thinking of what I had witnessed and I pushed it out of my mind as Dagon entered the pyramid. The interior was flooded and so there was no safe place for the pod to have docked in any event. I recognized the architecture instantly as that of the Black Cathedral. But instead of a mostly abandoned ruin this one was teaming with life.

I wasn't sure what everything was but I played a game of guessing the purpose and function of the strange devices around me. There were hundreds of rectangular beds of earth and sprouting from the beds were translucent tendrils of flesh. I didn't know if they were some kind of sea urchin or even if they were plant or animal. I suspected they were a food source but I learned later they were not. The transparent objects were in fact a kind of fuel for the generators I was to view on my tour of the pyramid. A major portion of this level of the building was dedicated to those massive generators, great black metal constructs that gave off a hellish green glow. I would have been gawking if I had a face but at that moment I had nothing that passed for a human semblance and I knew it. I saw the crazy angles of that place at work over and over again. It was woven into the fabric of that place. The entirety of the city was an abomination to those sane angles we take for granted every day.

'See the manifestation of my wrath,' Dagon said as it pointed to an open shaft that led through the pyramid from the capstone to the very bottom and beyond.

Along the walls of that shaft was some form of alien machinery radiating that poisonous emerald radiance. I could only guess how far down that shaft led but it could mean nothing good.

The instrument of wrath never looked more terrifying. Despite my shape I felt a chill run through me. I felt that fear that had begun so subtly begin to build upon itself with increasing strength. It had started with unease and grew into nervousness. The next stage was the first real manifestation of true fear. That had blossomed into the fight or flight reflex. I was one step away from full blown panic where I would flee screaming.

'I warned them. I gave them ample opportunity to take their pictures and leave. But human curiosity is too powerful to ignore and I admire that. That makes them predictable.'

'They sent me down with a purpose,' I told Dagon. 'They are searching for something.'

'What could they possibly hope to find here?' The demon lord asked.

'An obelisk, like that in the Black Cathedral,' I explained.

'Black Cathedral... explain this to me,' it demanded.

I told him all about the mile high dome, the star map, the twelve pillars that held up the ceiling and the massive throne and the Dreamer seated there. Dagon smiled mentally and knew what I was speaking of now. It understood the desire to possess the seven obelisks and their life giving properties. Then it thought those three terrible words, it is time. Thousands of the 'deep ones' as I called them surrounded the lip of the shaft. The machinery below flared to life and a sound filled the water. It was not unlike whale song and was both melodious and complex. It took me a moment to realize the beings gathered around the shaft were singing. The song took on its own power and grew in strength the further along it went. Then the sound took on a new form, a new state of matter. If I were cleverer I could give you a better understanding of what transpired.

My skin began to crawl as if a thousand insects were covering my entire body. The verdant glow flared to a whole new level and a flash blinded me momentarily as the weapon fired. It destructive force wasn't focused upward but towards the planet's core. Specifically the device triggered an earthquake. It would be later reported that an eight point three quake struck the area. The massive tsunami that followed killed over two hundred thousand people in several nations. The property damage was in the billions of dollars. Strangely the sunken city was unaffected by the disaster. Was it the strange geometry that preserved it? I would never know. Once I could see again I was allowed to leave, never to return. It took me a week to swim back to Tokyo. I breached the surface at night and shifted back to my true shape. But there was a lasting effect of being in that other form for so long. Naked I walked from the surf and was almost immediately spotted and taken in as a refugee.

The devastation near the beach was complete. The fifty foot wave that crashed into the buildings and obliterated anything they came in contact with. So many people had been caught off guard and without any warning. Those few who did receive a warning were able to flee but lost everything in the disaster. It looked like a nuclear weapon had been dropped on the city. The crescent shaped debris field went so far inland it seemed like the hand of god had swept all before it. I was wrapped in a blanket and treated at a local hospital. They told me I had gotten lucky and released me into Kat's safekeeping. She thought I had been killed.

"I was so scared," she said as she wept.

"I am okay, what about the others," I asked and she smiled weakly.

"Everyone on the ship are fine, even Surisa. They found her stuffed into a locker asleep but unharmed. They thought you fell overboard when the quake hit. They searched for you but gave up after two days. What happened Louis, I mean, what really happened?"

"How many," I asked ignoring her question. "How many died because of your brother?"

"Do you want an 'I told you so'? Is that what you want? Okay, you were right! His decisions killed over two hundred thousand people. They are still counting and it will be months until they get an accurate number. He isn't taking my calls."

Despite the fact that Nick had set this thing into motion I felt responsible. There had to be something I could have done to avert this massive loss of life. In the end, years later in fact, I finally accepted there was nothing I could have done to change the fate of all those people. I had to accept, that despite all the small miracles I can perform, I was still powerless just like the rest of the human race. I took a measure of comfort in that.