Spencer Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the den I heard Bill talking to Ed in the kitchen. "Man I can't believe how well the cameras worked! That was incredible I can't wait to watch it again on the big screen tv in the den," Bill exclaimed loudly.

Ed chuckled, "Just remember, I would keep the videos secret Bill, it's best not to let anyone know they were recorded. Karl doesn't appear to want his wife knowing he is cheating on her."

"Your right Ed," I spoke up walking into the kitchen, "which in a sense is good, that means he isn't likely to talk." Hugging Bill, "Hope you enjoyed the show Cucky," I teased as I grabbed his cock and squeezed it.

"Oh he enjoyed it," laughed Ed, "he had to make a quick trip to the men's room when you and Karl took a beer break."

Bill's face turned red, "Yeah.....it was... either that....or cum...in my pants," he grinned.

Okay, enough already I'm hungry, what did you pick up," giving Bill's dick one final tug.

"Smoked sausage, pulled pork, ribs, coleslaw and baked beans, your favorite, for my favorite girl," Bill said smiling from ear to ear as he kissed my cheek.

Picking up a 6" long smoked sausage I giggle, "I don't know whether to eat...or fuck it," I grinned waving the sausage in the air then pushed it in and out of my mouth and moaned loudly.

Ed laughed, Bill groaned and adjusted his pants, making me laugh. Then I bit on the end of the sausage and chewed. "Hmmmm, it doesn't taste as good as dick, but still it's nice and juicy."

A wet spot appeared on Bill's pants, making Ed and I chuckle. "Okay," I laughed, "hand me a plate and let's eat."

While we ate I explained about the deal I made with Karl on the building, then showed them the plans Karl left behind. They both were excited about the results but wondered about Walter. Karl had seemed certain I would need to reward Walter in a similar manner as I had him.

"I'll just play it by ear and see where it leads, maybe just wait and let Walter make the first move," I said as I rolled up the plans putting them back in the tube.

While I was rolling up the plans and inserting them into the tube, it reminded me of my butt plugs, it was like sliding a cock into a round hole, making me smile.

"What are you smiling about now," chuckled Ed, who was always observant of what was going on around him.

Cocking my brow at him I winked, "Just thinking about my anal starter kit," I grinned,

"and wondering if you two guys could help."

"Hell yes," shouted Bill, "just tell me what you want us to do and we'll do it!"

Ed chuckled, "Lead the way Val, I would be more than glad to shove it up your cute ass."

In the bedroom I laid out my anal invader package and stripped out of my clothes, then hopped on the bed head down and ass up. Wiggling my ass I giggled, "Don't just stand there, help a girl out."

Bill reached for the small cock looking plug and climbed on the bed behind me, when Ed stopped him. "Hold up," he said, "you can't just lube up the plug and shove in her ass if she has never had anything up her ass."

Turning my head I looked back at them, "Well Mr. Expert that's what your here for, so tell us what to do," I teased as I shook my ass at them.

"It's best if you've already worked up, wet and horny the first time, so I suggest we both prepare you," he grinned at me then Bill.

Next thing I knew Bill and Ed stripped their clothes off, flipped me on my back. Ed straddled my chest, while Bill spread my legs and went feasting on my pussy.

Bill was slurping away at my pussy, probably tasting Karl's cum, while Ed rubbed his dick all around my face and then pushed inside my mouth. My hands were under Ed but I could still reach Bill's head and I pulled him tighter into my cunt and humped his face, while I moaned and sucked Ed's thick shaft.

Ed was grinning at me as he slowly fed me his cock, when Bill started sucking on my clit I moaned around Ed's cock and had a mini orgasm. Ed chuckled, "I think she's ready now Bill, let's flip her over," he winked at me.

I groaned when Ed pulled his cock out of my mouth, I was enjoying tasting his meaty shaft, then I was tossed over on my belly. "Crawl under her Bill she can suck your dick while you eat her pussy, the 69 position."

Bill quickly did as order and he resumed eating my pussy as I easily swallowed his cock, precum leaking out of his dick like a busted faucet. Then I felt a finger, had to be Ed's rubbing my crinkled hole.

"Just relax Val," he chuckled, "it's just my finger with lube on it, I need to get you stretched out a little."

I moaned around Bill's cock, "o..ka..y..gag.."

Then I felt his finger push against my sphincter and pushed into my rectum one knuckle deep, making me groan loudly as possible with my mouth full of cock.

Then I felt a slap on my ass, "Relax Val, quit tightening down on my finger," as he pushed deeper in my dark passage.

"HHMMMMm..."I moaned as he went deeper, the pain finally diminished, and it felt kind of good. A mouth on my clit, a finger in my ass I sucked harder on Bill's cock.

"Oh shit....."Bill shouted, "I'mmm gonna......cummmmm."

"I felt Bill's cock swell and throb as he spurted 3 ropes of cum down my throat, once he was spent and his dick was out of my mouth I screamed, "Don't you dare stop eating my pussy."

With Ed pushing his finger in and out, twisting and turning his finger on my anal opening and Bill back to slurping up my juices I was about to cum. Then Ed removed his finger, and I lost the edge that was approaching. About to complain, I felt something pushing against my rectum, it was the purple cock butt plug. Before I could clamp down Ed pushed it all the way up my ass. I shouted, "OH fuck...fuck.." as he kept pushing stretching my ass then it tappered off and slide all the way and the flat base was against my asshole.

"Oh my gawd," I groaned, as the pain subsided, I felt full, and Bill was licking and sucking my pussy like a mad man. My core muscles were clenching down on the fake cock up my ass, and tingles ran up and down my body. Bill sucked hard on my clit and I exploded, my toes curled, "OH FUCK......oh oh shit...fuck cuummmiinngggg."

I screamed.

Ed was laughing his ass off, as I lay there under Bill, his deflated cock resting against my face. Gasping for air as my orgasm subsided, Bill finally rolled off of me.

"Jesus," he gasped sitting up beside me, "you damn near drowned me," he smiled his face covered in my juices.

"Well how does it feel with a plug up your ass," chuckled Ed.

Finally coming down from my orgasm I giggled, "Weird, full, stuffed, but not bad. It sure feels better than I thought it would."

"You did great," he smiled, "just wear it as often as possible the next few days, then you can try the next size. Remember just relax and take your time, your ass will stretch just like your pussy. In no time you'll be ready to take a real cock up your butt."

Reaching my hand down I felt the base of the plug and gave it a push, "Oh," I squealed, "it's going to take some getting used to. Especially trying to sit down."

Ed laughed, "By tomorrow you'll adjust and it won't be a problem. I need to run call me if you need me."

"You're leaving," I questioned him, "you never got to cum and I'd be more than glad to help you out," eyeing his hard cock that he had already put back in his pants.

He chuckled, "Thanks for the offer, but I have to be somewhere, so I'll see you later."

"Well, give the lucky lady a good time," I giggled.

"Oh you know I will. Good night you two."

I showered and Bill changed the sheets on the bed. Bill was happy, he got to watch me with Karl, got his dick sucked, and got to eat my pussy and see a butt plug go up my ass. All in all we both had a good day.

Monday Bill went to work and I caught up on the laundry, the largest load being sheets! I went ahead and placed an order for several more sets of sheets, 6 sets to be exact. I mean who buys 6 sets of sheets, when we already had 4 sets. I giggled to myself when I submitted the order.

The butt plug had been in my ass since last night and I was getting used to it, the hardest part was getting used to sitting down with it up my bottom! At noon I ate a bite and felt the need to go....yeah go do number #2. Stripping down in the bathroom I reached down and got hold of the base, gritted my teeth and tugged on the plug, everything was fine at first until the wide part started stretching my opening.

I had to stop and catch my breath, then tried again. Damn the pressure on my sphincter made me grunt and tug, I thought I just about had it out when my body clamped down on it and slid back up and in place! "FUCK," I shouted.

Remembering Ed said I needed to relax, and nothing relaxed me more than an orgasm I actually laughed out loud like a crazy person. Then I sat on the toilet and started masturbating. As I pumped my finger in and out of my pussy I thought about all the different men I had fucked. Spreading my legs wide I used my other hand to reach under me and get hold of the plug, as I rubbed my clit faster and faster. I was moaning loudly and tugging on the base of the plug, when my orgasm hit, the wide part of the plug stretched my anus and finally slipped out as I came hard. "OH oh shit...hmmmmm," I moaned and relaxed.

I pitched the plug in the sink, and finally my bowels emptied. Easily I might add as my butt hole was stretched open! I cleaned up and washed the plug with anti-bacterial soap then dried it and laid it on a paper towel. In the shower I bathed and lathered up my butt and was surprised my anus had started closing back up, almost to normal. Relieved I finished bathing and got out and dried off. Staring at the plug I debated on trying to put it back in my bottom. Getting up my courage I picked the cock shaped plug up and coated it with lube, lots of lube! Then I squatted and reached back and coated my rectum, even pushing my finger inside my dark tunnel up to the first knuckle.

Standing I looked in the mirror telling myself I could do this, then I thought, the base is flat, why not stand it up on the toilet lid and sit on it! Placing it down on the lit I held the bottom of the plug to keep it in place, then lowered my ass down on the head of the purple penis. With all the lube the first part slid in fairly easy, until I got to the widest section. I paused and gritted my teeth, and started rubbing my clit fast and furiously helping me relax, and sat down the plug forcing inside my ass.

"Whee," I groaned when it was seated firmly in my ass again. I was so proud of myself I giggled out loud! I even sent a group text to Ed and Bill.

TEXT: Got plug out. Got plug back in. Win. Win.

Bill: Next time I get to take it out and put it back. PLEASE!?!

Ed: Proud of you. LOL.

Dressing in a pair of loose gym shorts and t-shirt I finished up the laundry and cleaned up the house. Then I fixed some chicken shish-kabobs to marinate for Bill to grill later. That done I put on my bikini bathing suit grabbed a beer and went to the pool.

I was floating in one of the pool chairs and on my third beer when Bill got home.

"Mind if I join you," he grinned,as he placed another pool chair in the pool. He had already changed into his trunks and had a beer, "I might have some good news in a day or two."

"Do tell," I smiled at him as he pulled out floating chairs together.

"I gave him the estimate on us providing all the sports equipment at his school system like the contract with your school. He seemed impressed and said he would get back within a day or two."

"I'm proud of you babe," I smiled and patted his hand, "maybe we can celebrate another big win if you get the contract."

"Well let's keep our fingers crossed," he grinned, " right now I'll get the grill started and we can eat and talk more."

The next couple days passed quickly, Bill was busy and I finished chores around the house. I had gotten used to the small plug and was able to take it in and out without too much trouble. It was time to move up to the medium size plug and I was anxious about it since it was wider and longer. I had Bill pick up a large bottle of lube that had a tapered end on it that might help get the lube up inside my rectum easier.

Wednesday night we went to bed early and got prepared to try the medium plug. I had left the small one in all afternoon thinking it would be easier if as soon as the small one came out, Bill would have the other lubed and ready. It was 1.5" wide and 4.3" usable length and I was determined to get in my ass.

With my head down and ass up in the air, Bill giggled. "What the hell are you laughing at Cucky?"

"Sorry,"he laughed, "it just looks like you have a purple bulls eye on his ass."

"I'll stick one up your ass if you think it's funny," I giggled myself.

"Okay Cucky, listen," I told him, "as soon as the small one comes out lube up my rectum with lots of lube, then start pushing the new one inside me. Make sure it's lubed up well also."

"Okay," he chuckled lightly, "I got everything ready. As soon as you pull the small one out just relax."

"That's easy for you to say," I groaned as I reached under me and grabbed the base of the plug. I started pulling and even though I had done this several times I still had to strain to get it out. "NOW Cucky!"

I moaned as I felt him stick the tapered end of the lube bottle in my gaping asshole before it closed up and squirted lots of lube inside me. Then he quickly placed the new plug at the entrance of my dark tunnel and slowly pushed it inside me.

"Oh gawd," I moaned, "don't stop.....keep pushing..."

OH Shit," I groaned loudly as the widest part started stretching my anus. "Hold on just....a second...stop....give me a minute," I gasp.

"You want me to take it out," Bill asked?

"Hell no....just give me a second," I moaned.

Telling myself to relax I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly through my mouth. Repeated that over and over and started relaxing my core muscles. "Now....push it slowly in....until I say GO then shove it on in. Understand?" I groaned loudly.

"Okay babe," he responded. Then he started pushing it slowly stretching the hell out of my dark tunnel.

"Oh, oh,oh, oh fuck, fuck.....oh shit.......GO..." I shouted and he shoved hard and it popped on in my ass!

"Oh my gawd," I groaned, "it feels like a tree limb up my ass!"

"Are you okay?" Bill asked, as he gently rubbed my lower back.

"Yeah, just tired, do you mind covering me up, I just want to go to sleep," I groaned and rolled over on my side. My ass was throbbing as I curled up in a fetal position, but the pain had subsided. God I wondered what it was going to feel like getting the large one up my rectum, or a real cock, as I drifted off to sleep.

Waking up I was surprised how well my butt had adjusted to having the plug stuffed in me. I could feel it move as I got up out of bed, but it was not real uncomfortable.

Slipping on a robe I saw the clock on the nightstand, it was 6:30 in the morning, then I smelled bacon.

In the kitchen I found Bill cooking breakfast. "Good morning, how are you feeling this morning?" he asked me with a grin on his face.

"Oh," I groaned as I sat down in a chair, "not too bad," I giggled feeling the pressure of the plug move when I sat down.

""I got the small pug cleaned and put up after you went to sleep," he grinned, "and you moaned off and on all night," he giggled.

Taking a drink of coffee he placed in front of me, I groaned as I felt the plug move when I leaned forward. "Oh,...hmmmm. It doesn't really hurt, I just feel so damn full."

"Here eat some breakfast," he said as he placed a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast in front of me. "I need to get dressed and leave in a few minutes. Is there anything you need me to do before I leave?"

"No thanks babe," I smiled, "but thanks for fixing breakfast, I'm just going to take it easy today."

"Well I will be around town today so if you need me just give me a call," he said and kissed the top of my head.

After a shower I was feeling good and getting used to the plug, and by mid-afternoon I had no problem sitting or moving around. My iPhone buzzed, and I saw it was Karl Muller calling.

"Hello Karl, I hope you're calling to tell me when you can get started."

"It should be a week from this coming Monday, we need to finish up a couple jobs, then when we start yours we will use both of our crews and hopefully knock yours out in 7-10 days," he said.

"That sounds great, is there anything we need to do?" I asked.

"Well we will need a down payment of $6400 when we start, then the full amount upon completion, hope that's not a problem."

"No problem at all, see you a week from Monday, and Karl...(pause)..I really enjoyed the other day," my voice was low and sultry.

"So did I," he said, "look forward to seeing you again, bye."

TWO DAYS LATER......

Saturday morning after showering, I lubed up the medium size plug and was able to insert it back in my bottom without having to place it on the toilet lid and sit on it. The previous two days I had to use more force to get in my rectum. I was actually getting to where I liked the feel of it in my butt. It gave me a thrill when I would get so comfortable that I forgot about it until I sat down hard. A tingle would shoot through my body and I would feel my pussy get moist. I decided to dress and do some shopping while wearing my purple cock plug stuck up my ass!

Wearing a white sleeveless sundress that was low cut, snug at the top and flowed down from my waist to 3" above my knees, my 3" heels made clicking sounds as I pushed my cart through Kroger.

Stopping at the meat department I asked the butcher to cut me 3 large rib-eye steaks, as there were not any in the display case. He seemed young to be a butcher, but nice, handsome and friendly. He had a hard time keeping his eyes off my cleavage. I giggled softly when he turned and disappeared through the door in back to cut my streaks.

"Careful you might cause that young man to get excited and cut one of his fingers off," a gruff voice growled behind me.

"Oh, hi Melvin," I smiled up at him, "How's the work on the school going?"

"Very well, the a/c system will certainly be updated and I'm sure that will please you."

"You're certainly dressed comfortably today, I seldom see you when you're not dressed in a suit," my eyes roamed over his muscular body, as I batted my eyelashes at him.

Melvin chuckled, "Yeah just shorts and t-shirt I'm heading up to my fishing cabin for a few days and stopped by here to pick up some things. You're looking beautiful as usual and I'm disappointed I haven't heard from you," he smirked.

"Yeah well we have been busy getting settled in the house, and planning on a new building in the backyard for storage plus putting in a hot tub," I purred and smiled at him. "But I haven't forgotten about you...just been busy."

"Well at least you've thought about me," he grinned, "maybe sometimes you could come up to my cabin and go fishing with me."

"That sounds like fun, I just might do that," I cooed.

"You've got my number and the invite's open anytime, just call me," his low and husky.

"Here's your steaks ma'am," the young butcher blushed and grinned, "do these look okay?"

"Perfect," I smiled at him, " you have a good day."

"Sir can I help you?" he asked Melvin.

"Yeah cut me a steak just like you did her young man," he growled.

The young man disappeared quickly and Melvin turned to me, "I'm looking forward to hearing from you Valerie, if possible plan on an over night visit, the fishing is always better early in the morning," he smirked again.

"I will....I promise, and thanks for the invite," I smiled and pushed my cart away with a little more sway in my hips. I giggled softly to myself, wondering what Melvin would think if he knew I had a anal plug up my ass. My pussy was soaked just from talking to him. I definitely want to take him up on the invite.