Spencer Cove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

""Ok...okay got it," he murmured, as I let go of his deflating cock.

"Get the kitchen cleaned up then come to bed," I grinned "my Cucky needs a reward," I giggled.

While he was cleaning the kitchen I pulled out my phone and texted Melvin.

Me: Cumming to see you. Send me the address.

Melvin: 101 Lakeview Drive. When?

Me: Thinking Wednesday afternoon. Let you know later.

Melvin: I'm hard already. Cum to me soon.

Me: Loved the pic. Anxious to see the real thing. Bye.

Now I was really horny and wet thinking about meeting Melvin, alone in his cabin, over night or maybe two nights! When Bill rushed into the bedroom for his reward he was grinning from ear to ear, I was laying naked on the bed, my legs spread playing with my pussy.

"Get your damn clothes off Cucky and eat me," I ordered him. In a flash he was naked and between my legs eating my wet cunt. His tongue was slurping up all my juices while he used his finger to rub my swollen clit.

"Oh fuck yes, eat my pussy......." I screamed at him, "right there....yes..yes oh shit, oh shit.....cummminggg." Rolling over on my belly I stuck my ass up in the air and groaned, "keep eating me....hurry......I need to cum...again......and pull that...plug out of my ass....while....you eat me.....hurry...hurry...," I moaned loudly.

"Oh gawd....."Bill groaned, "you.....taste....so fucking good," as he lick and tongue fuck my sloppy pussy.

"Hell yes....that's it.....more....oh fuck..yes....pull...pull the plug....out of...my ass.....now damn't....pull it out.....ram your cock.....up my ass....now Cucky," I bellowed loudly.

"OH FUCK YES," Bill yelled surprised he was going to be the first to fuck my ass. He keep finger fucking me as he pulled on the plug and I heard him mumble, "oh shit oh shit...where's the lube."

"FUCK THE LUBE...GET THE PLUG OUT...and fuck...my ass...now Cucky," I moaned loudly.

When the plug popped out I almost came again, then I felt his dick push against my anal ring, already stretched from the plug, he slid the head of his cock inside me.

"Oh gawd.....yes....slow...slow.....keep going...." I whimpered feeling him stretch me more as he slowly pushed inside my dark tunnel.

"God your...ass...is so...fucking tight....oh fuck," he groaned loudly.

"Don't..stop....don't you dare cum......fuck me, fuck my ass..." I murmured softly as I felt his cock sliding deeper inside me.

I could hear him mumbling again, Oh fuck...don't cum....don't cum...gawd your ass is.. so...fucking tight...oh fuck yes," he growled as he bottomed out, his groin and pubic hair tight against the cheeks of my ass talking to himself.

"Ah yes," I moaned when I felt him get all the way inside me with his balls against my pussy. "Give me....a minute....don't move....ahh shit...fuck....so full...ahh me," I moaned.

"Gawd your ass feels amazing.....so fucking tight," he murmured as he leaned over and used his hands to play with my hard buds.

"Oh yes..that feels good," I whimpered softly. Ass was stuffed full, the tingle from him playing with my nipples I relaxed and started enjoying the feel of his cock up my ass.

"Babe....I can't...last...much longer....your squeezing the....hell out of...my cock," he groaned.

"Fuck my ass....Cucky,....now....fuck me....fuck...me hard....fuck your wife's ass...fast and hard....now," I moaned.

I could feel his cock throbbing as he pulled back a few inches, then slid back into my tight channel. "Hmmmmm," I moaned, "yes....now...fast and hard," I told him as I reached under me and started rubbing my clit hard and fast.

"Fuck yes...fuck yes...." Bill screamed as he started to pound his cock in and out of my ass, over and over.

With him pinching and twisting my nipples, his cock moving in and out of my ass, me rubbing my clit it felt every nerve in my body like it was on fire.

"Oh yes.....fuck yes......keep going.....almost there......oh fuck yes....harder...harder.... ohhhh fuuucccckkkkk ccuuuummmmiiiggggg," I squealed as my core muscles tighten and loosen around his cock. My toes curled, stars flashed behind my eye lids when one of the best ever orgasms tore through my body like a hurricane.

"FUCK, FUCK," Bill shouted loudly as he stiffen and I felt his cock expand and then pump several large loads of hot cream sperm inside my ass.

I collapsed on the bed with Bill on top of me, his cock deflating and slipping out of my gaping rectum. He rolled off pulling me into his arms, my back to his front. Neither of us could speak, we were exhausted. Breathing rapidly, hearts pounding, sweaty, sated, we cuddled for a long time.

After several minutes he kissed the nape of my sweaty neck, "That was..the most incredible thing....I ever experienced," he moaned while holding me tightly.

"I agree....." I chuckled softly, "the best orgasm ever....and it was with a cock up my ass."

"I'll never forget this moment as long as I live," kissing my neck again and hugging me.

"Me neither Chucky....me neither," as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

End of Chapter 4....to be continued.....