Spending Christmas on the Road

Story Info
Over the river and thru the woods.
5.6k words
4.52
31.7k
78
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
263 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional Christmas story are over 18 years old.

It was a cold winter night and my wife Cindy was cuddled up in bed beneath the covers with me. She slipped down below the blanket and took my cock in her mouth. I got hard in seconds and started moving my hips to lodge my dick deeper in her throat with each thrust.

After a few minutes of pure pleasure she came up out of the covers and kissed me while pulling me on top of her. Cindy looked in my eyes and asked me to fuck her. I slid into her easily and she massaged my cock with her pc muscles urging me on deeper into her. I was giving her the full in and full out when the phone started ringing. Neither of us cared. She started talking to me: "Fuck me, yes, fuck me!" she pleaded.

The phone kept ringing. I picked up my pace trying to finish before the damn phone ruined the mood. Her hips were now bucking up with each thrust. She was getting close. "That's it, fuck me, Rob, fuck me!" she screamed.

That jolted me out of my dream and as I became more conscious that familiar feeling of sorrow came over me. You see my name isn't Rob, it's Nick and Cindy was no longer my wife.

I reached over to the ringing cell phone on the night stand, looked at the number and answered it; '"Hi, Mom. Yes, my flight is scheduled to leave at noon. Okay, I'll call when I land or if it get's delayed or anything. I won't foget the boys presents. Okay, I love you too." That was the third confirmation call that my mom had made in as many days. She really wanted me home for Christmas.

It had been six months since my divorce and I'd had that same dream way too often for it to be healthy. It always ended with my ex-Cindy calling me her lover's name. My mom didn't always call, of course, but the dream finished the same demoralizing way every time.

When Cindy told me that she wanted a divorce right after Halloween last year, she swore to me that she'd not had sex with her lover Dr. Robert Shaw. If that were true she'd be the only woman in history to have left their husband for another man without having had sex with that man. It was bullshit. I knew it and I'm sure that was the reason I kept having the damn dream of her calling out his name while we were having sex.

I got to the airport at 10:30 and saw that my flight was delayed so I called my brother Dave to let him know I was going to be late. He, his wife Kathy, their two little boys and Mom were waiting for me at his house. Opening a couple of gifts on Christmas Eve was our tradition and the boys would be anxiously waiting for Uncle Nick to get there so they could open a few presents. This would be our first Christmas Eve together since my dad had past away back in February. It had been a very long year for our family.

I knew with the flight delayed that I would be hard pressed to get to my brother's before my nephews went to bed. The meteorologist said it wasn't supposed to snow until tomorrow but my flight ended up being delayed two hours because of that snow. By the time the plane landed and I'd found my luggage it was after 6:30pm. It took me twenty minutes just to find my rental car. The car had an inch of ice on the windshield and only a half a tank of gas in it. I could've done without that.

My brother Dave Carter is four years older than me. We're the same height and build and are easily recognized as brothers. The unfortunate difference between us is that he is married to Kathy. Unfortunate for me that is, because Kathy is a woman that any man would give their left arm to be married to.

Kathy's pretty but not so pretty that she has to constantly fight off men's advances. She's a great mother. She's funny, intelligent and will leave your cock at attention with her flirting when she likes and trusts you. I can attest to this every single time I come visit.

Kathy works out and keeps her body in great shape. She can drink beer and play poker with the guys or be arm candy when going to a formal banquet. I haven't found a woman like her yet.

I always playfully ask Kathy to run away with me every time I visit but she just smiles and tells me that Dave couldn't take care of himself if she left. To me she's the gold standard of what a wife should be. That lucky bastard brother of mine just found her first.

Dave and Kathy have two little boys, Jimmy and Billy, and knowing they were waiting for their Uncle Nicky to bring them some presents was one of the reasons I wanted to hurry and get there. Six year olds and four year olds don't have much patience and they go to bed early. It being Christmas Eve they might be up late waiting for Santa though so there was still a chance.

My Mom and brother had both cajoled, harrassed and basically threated me with harm if I didn't promise to come to Dave's on Christmas Eve. After the past year I was looking forward to just spending some quiet time alone and maybe mentally setting some goals for myself for the new year. My mom had made it clear that she needed the whole family around her for our first Christmas without dad however and I wasn't going to let her down.

My dad Jim had passed last February from a sudden heart attack and it'd been really hard on Mom. Three months before my dad passed my wife Cindy anounced that she was seeing someone and wanted a divorce. The old saying that 'things happen in threes' came to mind and I'd been waiting for the other shoe to drop for most of the year. Now here I was tempting fate by driving in a blinding snow storm on Christmas Eve.

The sedan I'd rented had front wheel drive so the snow wasn't too much of an issue early on but the white out conditions slowed me down when the wind gusts picked up. My brother's house is two hours from the nearest airport so I was going to need to get some gas to make it there.

When the visibility got really bad I planned to pull over, fuel up and buy some road food. The thing that I hadn't considered was that it was Christmas Eve and none of the gas stations that I'd run across so far were open.

When I finally did find a station open and went inside the cashier informed me that he only had a little premium fuel left because the fuel truck couldn't get through the storm. After buying my snacks and a bottle of water I went out and pumped about three gallons before the gas slowed down to a trickle. The guy came out and told me they were all out of gas. I was beginning to think someone up above just didn't like me.

With a few snacks, a bottle of water and three gallons of premium fuel I headed out hoping there was another station open on the way. Dave's new house is 'out in the sticks' as they say and the area is quite hilly.

After leaving the highway I realized just how bad the roads had gotten. I came around a bend and the rental car let me know that the snow was getting too deep for it's intended use. I would need to slow down on the turns or end up in some of those 'sticks'.

I had plenty of time to think during my drive. I tried to remember if Cindy and I had never had an argument in the three years we were married. I couldn't recall one. She did little things for me and I did the same for her. In the bedroom we were adventurous, we told each other our likes and dislikes and we pleased each other through numerous orgasms. Like I said, I thought she was my life partner, my Kathy.

Maybe not seeing each other for three and four day stretches due to her working the swing shift was to blame for our demise. I had bounced a hundred reasons around in my head as to why she left. I'd planned on spending a quiet Christmas break contempating why my marriage had failed and planning my future but instead here I was white knuckling my way down the road to my brother's successful marriage.

After about forty miles of bad roads I came upon two cars that had collided. No one was in the vehicles but the cars blocked the road so I had to turn around to try and find a detour.

I found a narrow road about a mile back and turned onto it. After travelling seven or eight miles I saw headlights shining up from a ravine ahead of me. I downshifted into low gear planning to stop and see if anyone was still in the vehicle. I tapped the brakes and the car skidded, plowed straight through the turn and went nose first into the same ravine the lights were coming from. There was ice under the snow. That shouldn't have been a surprise because of the way my luck was going.

The car stopped five or six feet to the left of the other vehicle. The rental car's engine was still running when the car came to a stop but there was no chance to drive up out of the ravine and get back on the road.

I bundled up and stepped out to go check the damage to my car and the other vehicle. The rental didn't have any body damage as far as I could see but the other car was upside down with most if the windows busted out of it.

Looking through the inverted car's window the first thing I saw were Christmas presents, a lot of them. There was a woman lying on the headliner of the overturned car with a head wound. She was unconscious. I checked her vital signs and looked for any other injuries she may have suffered. She was very cold but her vitals were okay and she only had the head injury as far as I could tell. With the broken windows it was freezing cold in the car so I dragged her sleeping body out through one of the windows and carried her to my warm vehicle. I could only hope that she didn't have a spinal injury.

I laid her down on the back seat and got into the trunk to get some clothes from my suitcase to use as blankets for her. I then used a pair of my clean tighty whitey underwear and some socks to make a dressing to apply to her head wound. Yes, she looked funny but the elastic waist band held the dressing in place. After that I went up front and cranked the heat to full blast to try to warm her up.

I walked back to the trunk of the car and made sure that the tailpipe was clear of snow before getting some extra clothing out of the suitcase for myself. I put the extra layers of clothing on in the front passenger seat and did an 'evaluation of my situation' as my dad used to say.

1. The car's engine seemed to be running fine.

2. My fellow passenger's vitals signs were normal, though she was still unconscious. 3. There were some snacks from the gas station if we got hungry and I'd bought a bottle of water that we could refill with snow if necessary.

4. The gas guage showed that there was about an eighth of a tank left. That could be troublesome. I turned off the engine and decided to run it for only twenty minutes an hour to conserve gas.

Bundling up I walked up out of the ravine to the road to see if I could get any cell phone service since there was none down by the cars. No luck. The snow was still coming down heavy and I knew I'd better stay dry so I headed back down into the ravine. Before I went back to my car I decided to go through the overturned car to see if my car mate had her purse or phone with her when she wrecked. I found both and there was also some fruit cake in the car as well. I took her things and went back to the warm car.

The purse contained her wallet with her driver's license, cell phone and the typical woman's purse things. There was also a gas receipt for $50 worth of gas. Now I KNEW someone up above didn't like me. Having plenty of gas in the wrong car was just cruel.

Her name was Amanda Neal according to her license which also said she was 5' 7" 125lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. I looked at her in the back seat to see if she matched her description and had to smile at my underwear on her head.

Her face was quite pretty with beautiful skin. Her hair was brown and about shoulder length. Her eyes had been closed since I'd met her so I couldn't tell what shade of blue they were.

She was my age but in the picture on her license she looked a lot younger. I reached back to find her left hand to see if she had a wedding or engagement ring on. She didn't. No husband unfortunately meant that there would be one less person out looking for us when we didn't arrive at our destinations. If anyone even dared to come out in this storm to search.

Being stuck in the this snow storm reminded me of the time Cindy and I had gotten snowed in at a cabin in Colorado once. The difference back then of course was that Cindy was conscious and the fireplace was warm and toasty. That weekend was lust filled and solidified what I thought was the begining of a lifetime of happiness. Looking back on it now only brought sorrow for what was lost. Maybe it was good that I wouldn't be alone this Christmas after all. Mom's always seem to know what's best, don't they?

Since Amanda wasn't married I wondered why she had so many Christmas gifts in her car. I had a few gifts for my nephews but not near the amount that was in her car. I decided to gather up the gifts from her car and put them in the trunk of my rental so they wouldn't get any wetter than they already were. While I got the gifts I looked around her car for anything else that might be useful. I checked the tailpipe of the rental again and made sure it was clear when I put the gifts in the trunk.

I got in the backseat to check Amanda's vitals and see how warm she felt. She was breathing fine, her pulse was slow but strong and her fingers were warm. After the vitals check I leaned in and whispered "Merry Christmas, Mandy" to her. I didn't know her, but we were spending Christmas Eve together and I felt like she might need some comforting words after her wreck and being stuck in this car in a snow storm. I know I sure did.

I was afraid of falling asleep and us dying of hypothermia so I set the alarm on my phone for every half an hour. The snow continued to fall all night.

In the morning the sun was shining and the snow had stopped. It looked like we'd gotten a total of about a foot. I bundled up again and walked back to the road. I brought my phone and Amanda's phone with me but just like last time there was no service. I didn't see any tire tracks on the road and the area we were in was heavily forrested. With it being Christmas Day I doubted there would be much traffic coming along. Amanda and I might be in for a long Christmas.

I came back and checked Mandy's vitals again. She felt cold so I cuddled up to warm her for awhile until it was time to run the engine some more. After running the engine for twenty minutes the gas guage was almost on empty. I needed to walk the road and try and find some help before we ran out of gas and daylight.

I was afraid to leave Amanda alone for too long. She was unconscious and my responsibility. I piled most of the clothes from the suitcase on her and headed out. I knew that there was nothing for miles back the way I came so I went off in the opposite direction.

I wasn't wearing boots and my casual shoes got wet quickly making my feet colder and colder as I walked. I'd made up my mind before leaving that I'd walk for an hour and if I found nothing I'd walk back.

I found nothing. No houses, no driveways, didn't see a car, no smoke from a fireplace, nothing. We'd have to wait for a vehicle to come by and find us. I turned around and trudged my way back to the ravine.

I fired up the engine to warm up and it ran for the full twenty minutes. I was glad because my feet were dangerously cold. I checked Amanda's vitals again. They hadn't changed. I was hungry and needed some of the snacks I'd bought or some of Mandy's fruit cake. Having had fruit cake at past Christmases I made the decision to save it as a last resort.

After eating I wondered if there was a way to get the gas out of Amanda's car and into mine. I gave up on the idea because without a hose or even a container it'd be nearly impossible.

I heard Amanda moan and immediately climbed in the back seat to check on her. She opened her eyes briefly but then passed out again. Her eyes looked clear while they were open, there was no blood in them, but there was no life to them either. It was like looking at dolls eyes.

I needed to get back up to the road in case anyone came by so I could flag them down. I told Mandy my plan just in case she could hear me; "l'll spend one hour up there, come back down to warm up and check on you for twenty minutes then repeat until we're rescued." My unconscious buddy offer no other ideas.

No vehicles came by. It was relatively quite, except for the wind rustling through the trees, but I couldn't hear any vehicles off in the distance either.

The rental car ran out of gas just after dark. The wind picked up and it got bitter cold outside. Someone up there really must not like me.

I began talking to my Christmas date just to help keep me awake; "Okay Mandy, we need to handle one issue at a time. The immediate concern we have right now is heat. We're going to have to share our body heat in order to stay warm."

I remembered back in school my class mates laughing when our teacher told us during cold weather training that in order to exchange body heat it had to be skin to skin. I gave Mandy the bad news; "I'm sorry, Mandy, please forgive me but we'll need to be naked together to stay warm." I got myself and Amanda undressed but I left our underwear on. I know I'm a perv for looking but Amanda had a very nice figure with beautiful breasts. She probably had guys pursuing her all the time. I just wish she'd wake up. I was starting to worry about her.

I was still afraid of falling asleep and freezing so I talked to Amanda about my life since I wasn't sure how much of it I had left.

"Since we're all bundled up together, almost naked, Mandy I'm sure you'd like to know a little about me. I had a happy childhood growing up about two hours outside of Chicago. My brother Dave and I played sports and were both okay athletes in high school but we were never on the same team since he's four years older than me."

"I played baseball and basketball which kept me in great shape. My teammates and I liked going to the movies or to parties on most weekends. You can't see me right now but I'm 5'11 and 190lbs with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I'm not too bad looking and I've never gone without a date when I wanted one."

"I lost my viginity to my high school sweetheart after senior prom, like one does, but she and I broke up the summer after graduation to go off to different colleges."

"I met my now ex-wife Cindy at college and we got married our junior year. You two look quite similar but your breasts are far superior, I'm ashamed to know. With me being an engineer and she a nurse we had no problem finding work in the same town after graduation. We were in love and our sex life reflected that, at least for a while."

"After three years of Cindy working swing shift at the hospital I noticed a change in her. When she would rotate to day shift and we could be together in the evenings she'd be texting all the time and she'd stay late at work a lot instead of spending time with me."

"After about a month of that behavior I told her that we needed to talk. We talked over dinner and after just a few minutes she announced that we should get a separation. Just like that. Not much discussion."

"She'd already decided that's what she wanted. I asked her who he was and she said that he was a doctor. I was surprised she admitted to cheating on me but then she said she hadn't done anything sexually with him out of respect for our marriage. I wasn't sure I believed that but I thanked her for being honest with me and for respecting her vows."

"After that conversation I packed a bag, went to a local hotel and cried my eyes out the rest of the night. I was crushed. My dad's words spoke to me then also; 'Do an evaluation of your situation' he always said."

"So through my evaluation I decided that I needed to make myself fall out of love with Cindy. She obviously didn't want to be with me. I'd never tried to unlove somebody before and I'm not sure that anyone can control how they feel about a person. I'll admit that I have not been very successful in that goal. Once love starts it's hard to just turn it off."

Hopenot
Hopenot
263 Followers
12