Spending Christmas on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy and I had an amicable divorce. We hadn't accumulated much of value in only three years of marriage so it was just a 50/50 split and have a nice life."

"Even six months after the divorce I still really don't have my legs under me. I've gone out on dates and even had sex with a few women but it's been really hard to trust anyone."

"Cindy and her doctor friend didn't last too long after the divorce. She never made any effort to get back together with me after they split up though so I think maybe she didn't really love me enough to be married. She sure didn't love me as much as I'd loved her." I was finding my talk with Amanda very therapeutic even though she couldn't hear me.

Right at sun's first light Amanda woke up. She was very confused of course. I explained to her that we were both in separate car wrecks and we got stuck in the snow storm. She didn't like the fact that I had taken her clothes off but once I explained the reason to her she was embarrassed but understood.

She thanked me for pulling her from her car and saving her life. Since she didn't know how long she'd been unconscious I let her know that we'd missed Christmas with our families and spent it together in this car. I told her that holding her, mostly naked, in my arms all night was a pretty nice Christmas gift. That got me a smile.

I gave her a run down of my plan to wait by the road and go back and forth to stay warm until somone came by. She agreed and wanted to take a turn. I asked if instead she'd sit up there with me to help keep both of us warm instead and she thought that sounded like a good idea.

We spent the whole day after Christmas sitting by that road talking to each other. She has a very positive personality and I discovered that I could look in her eyes all day and be content. She looked into mine as often as I did hers.

Mandy had never been married but was engaged once. He had sex with a stripper at his friend's bachelor party and that ended that. I told her again about my marrige and divorce. She lived nearby and taught 1st grade at the local elementary school. I told her about my dad dying suddenly and she stroked my face with an empathy that I'd never gotten from Cindy since she'd left me before Dad's death.

Both of Mandy's parents were alive and she has one brother who is three years older. She let me know that she didn't have a boyfriend and I said likewise, which made her laugh. Not one vehicle came by all day.

That night we ate some fruit cake and got naked under the pile of clothes. She told me more about herself as we cuddled up together. She too played sports in high school. Softball, volleyball and basketball. She lost her virginity at junior prom and dated the boy until he left for boot camp after graduation. He never came back to her and got married at his first duty station. She met her fiancé at college and they dated for about two years. Since that bachelor party incident happened a year ago she'd been out on dates but nothing serious.

The next day the wind picked up and it felt colder. At about 10:00am the freezing rain started and we left the road and got back in the car. We were cold and wet and had no choice but to strip and bundle up under the pile of clothes to get warm.

Mandy was shivering so I rubbed her back and arms to try and warm her. She rolled over facing me and nuzzled into my neck. I've only been in that intimate position with lovers and when she looked up at me to speak I kissed her almost out of instinct. She kissed me back and we began kissing passionately. We were already naked so our hands explored each other and the kisses became more desperate.

I moved down to suck on those beautiful breasts and she moaned her agreement with that idea. I then made my way down her body and used my mouth and fingers on her pussy. She hadn't had a shower in a couple of days but to me the smell and taste of a woman au naturel was very erotic. She had a quick orgasm after I sucked her clit for a minute or two.

After her orgasm she pulled me back up her body to kiss some more and begged me to please fuck her. I did that for her gladly, sliding into her as she pulled and scratched my back while having a much bigger, more intense orgasm than her first one.

I wasn't going to last much longer myself so I picked up the pace and ran to the finish. I blasted a couple of weeks worth of cum into her while she nibbled my ear and told me not to stop yet. I kept going even though my cock was in retreat and she came again before I shrunk up and fell out.

After we both recovered I asked Mandy if she normally orgasmed like that. She said it occasionally happened when she was with her ex-fiancé. I told her that he might be the dumbest man alive and that she was a very special woman being able to cum so quickly and so often. We cuddled to stay warm and I kissed her forehead beside her newly forming scar and thanked her. She cooed into my neck and we both fell asleep.

We were awakened a few hours later by a snow plow driver grinning at us as he tapped on the window. He asked if we were alright and I told him about Mandy's (she said she preferred that name) head injury. He said he'd called the police and a tow truck should be here soon to hook up the winch to my rental car and drag it up the ravine.

Mandy and I got dressed and we gave each other a passionate look before kissing one more time in the back of the car. The tow truck driver came to the window and seeing the kiss asked with a smirk if we wanted him to come back later.

The car was pulled back on the road and the tow truck driver had even syphoned some of the gas from Mandy's car and put it in mine. The guy said that people ran out of gas all the time around there so he started carrying a hose and gas can in his truck for just such an emergency.

Once the EMT arrived and gave Mandy the once over we got in the rental and started back on our travels, together.

Mandy held my hand as we pulled away and gave me a look that I'd seen my parents give to each other thoughout my life. Cindy had never given me that look and I should have noticed that. I might have saved myself a lot of heartache. I don't know if I gave her the same look or not but Amanda watched me drive with a big smile and unshed tears in her eyes for the first several miles.

I asked Mandy about all those Christmas presents she had and where they needed to go. She told me that her friend Kathy asked her to hide her kids presents at her house and bring them over on Christmas Eve to put under the tree once they'd gone to bed. Mandy suggested we drop those off first since those poor kids didn't get any presents for Christmas.

"Wait a minute, not Kathy Carter by any chance?" I asked.

"Yes, do you know her? She's got two of the cutest little boys."

Right then I figured out who was up there slowing me down this whole trip. Dad.

I stopped the car and got out not wanting Mandy to hear me speak to my dad. "I miss you, Dad. Thank you so much for my Christmas gift and I promise to treasure her for the rest of my life." Climbing back in the car I was thankful for the rain that hid my tears.

Mandy and I didn't make it to New Years...before we got married. Everyone was already in town for the holidays and when you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with you want that life to start as soon as possible. I'd found my Kathy.

At the reception Kathy even told me that herself: "Nick you won't have to worry about Amanda. I've known her for years. She absolutely loves you and she'll never hurt you, so you can stop asking me to run off with you now." she said as she smiled.

I pulled Kathy into a hug and whispered in her ear: "If Mandy is half the woman you are I'll be happy for the rest of my life." That got us both crying and Dave came over in mock anger and told us to knock it off. My brother's not very sentimental but he is one lucky son of a bitch.

Epilogue:

Mandy and I ended up at a Honda dealership right after our honeymoon to find a replacement for her wrecked car. (The rental car we spent Christmas in was a Honda.)

During the test drive Mandy had me pull over behind some trees and park. She then climbed into the backseat saying she wanted to see if it was like she remembered. She had two orgasms before we were finished and she told me that she had found her man and her car.

The salesman gave us a sharp look when we finally got back to the dealership forty five minutes later. A smiling Mandy just winked at him. We bought the car and Mandy and I have become experts at removing and reinstalling children's seats over the years so we could make use of that backseat.

Merry Christmas and thanks for reading.

12