Sperm was the Antidote

Story Info
Jackie Gets involved in a scientific experiment.
10.5k words
4.4
70.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers

A twisted Sci-Fi Fantasy tale from the mind of Sethp. Although this is in the incest/taboo category, most of the incest happens near the beginning and at the very end. I'd like to give a special thanks to PennLady for help with editing. All mistakes are mine and mine alone though. Please comment and vote if you like the story. I always welcome feedback. It's a Sci-Fi Story so a little so...

2019 all rights reserved.

*****

The large, glass vial lay shattered on the tile floor. Jackie, with tears streaming down her cheek, reached down for the label. Clearing away some of the sticky white fluid, she read the impossibly complicated, long list of ingredients: putrescine, cadaverine, calcium, chloride, citrate, fructose, glucose, lactic acid, magnesium, potassium, various proteins, sodium, urea, zinc, galactose, sialic acid and more. Some of them had milligrams attached and some did not.

"Fuck!" Jackie yelled to the empty room. She was fucked. She was going to die. She wished she had paid more attention in biology and chemistry class. She wished she had tried to understand the experiment better. She wished she hadn't been so focused on the money and benefits. She sat down on the floor and cried.

After a few moments, Jackie crawled over to the ruined vial and picked up the shard of glass with the label on it. She was going to take the label and head down to find her brother at the university. He would be able to help her, she was sure of it.

Jackie put the quickly cleaned off the label and carefully put it in her hand bag. Even if her brother could only make a small batch of this, she would be okay. She remembered the professor telling her that it could also be taken as an ingestible.

Moments earlier, there had been a huge explosion in the depths of the lab. Jackie Greene had been in the storage room, cataloging supplies and waiting for her next round of tests for the day. Gunfire had erupted seconds after the explosion. Instinctively, Jackie grabbed a large vial of antidote and dashed out the back of the room. She ran into Professor Decklin on the way up to the ground floor.

"Jackie," he said, breathing heavily. "Thank God you're alive! I've got to reach the computer lab and transfer our files before they destroy everything."

"Who?" Jackie was confused.

"There's no time," Professor Decklin cut her off, noticing the vial in Jackie's hands. "Oh, that's a good girl. If it's as bad as I think it is, you're going to need that."

"I'm scared. I don't know what's going on," Jackie said, starting to cry.

Professor Decklin grabbed her hands tightly. "Apparently this research facility was unauthorized and they broke some rules. I've already destroyed the personnel files. You'll be safe. Nobody knows who you are. Contact Velma when you get out of here and she'll be able to give you the procedure to finish the experiment. In the meantime you have a six month's supply of antidote in that vial. Get out, while you still can," he said, then rushed down the stairs towards the computer labs.

Jackie heard more gunfire and screams. She hustled up the stairs as fast as she could. When she finally burst through the back office door, she slipped on some scattered folders and papers, and fell, shattering the vial of antidote.

Several months prior, Professor Decklin had recruited Jackie for his HGMP (human genome modification program), enticing her with money and 'other' benefits. The program involved genetically modified human growth hormones. He had recruited dozens of people from the University and the surrounding area.

The physical benefits, for Jackie, had been astounding to say the least! The two most notable benefits, were a much stronger immune system, and best of all, a significantly larger bust. Her breasts had grown enormously in a very short period of time. Her bra size had gone from a C cup to DDD or F size depending on the brand of bra, in only six months. Everyone had assumed that she had gotten a boob job, and Jackie wasn't about to correct them. No one would have believed the true story, anyway. She absolutely loved her new large breasts and the attention they brought her. She could give a flying fuck what anyone else thought about her.

The only downside to the project, was that Jackie had to take a daily antidote/stabilizing agent, or she would die. It hadn't seemed scary or worrisome in her orientation or during the program, but now that she didn't have access to the lab and her antidote, she could barely breathe with fear. She didn't want to die.

She had been on a schedule of daily/weekly exams, daily shots of antidote and there was supposed to be a program-ending minor medical procedure that would end the experiment without any lasting ill effects. Her enhanced immune system and bust would remain, though.

She had to take this antidote once every twenty-four hours. The monetary compensation was over five thousand dollars per month and her breasts would keep their new expanded size forever, even after the program had ended. It had seemed like a win/win situation at the time.

Now, with the explosion in the lab and the broken vial on the floor, Jackie realized how stupid she had been to agree to participate in this program, and wondered what was on the waiver she signed but never read. Who reads waivers? She stood up, and heading out the back office to the streets above, resolved to contact Velma, find her brother and get herself out of this mess. Jackie was a fighter and she wasn't about to die because of Professor Decklin and this stupid program. She was going to do whatever it took to survive.

Jackie burst out onto the street from the secret basement door of the Project. There was no one around and she took off at a fast run towards the University bus line. Her newly-enlarged breasts flopped wildly under her white blouse, despite the industrial strength sports bra she wore. She ran for her life, still hearing the crackle of gunfire from behind her.

An hour later, she was sitting in her brother, Ron's office at the University, awkwardly asking for his assistance. She couldn't tell him about the project but she had to find a way to get more antidote within the next twelve hours. She knew without it, she would start to lose energy and become lethargic until she finally passed out, never to awaken again. She was too young to die.

"Let me get this straight," her brother said, baffled. "You need help with something at work that requires chemistry and they put you in charge of it?" He tried to stifle a grin.

"No, no, no," Jackie said, shaking her head. "It's not quite like that, but I'm doing some research and need to speak to someone in your chemistry department right now. Please help me. You know I've never asked you for anything, ever. Please don't make me try to explain it to you. I'm having the worst day ever, and I just need a little bit of help." Jackie quickly glanced at the floor. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and she needed to keep her shit together.

"Okay," Ron said, now sounding apologetic. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to give you a hard time. Hang on."

He picked up his phone and made a couple of quick calls. "My buddy Mike Morgan said he's free and would be happy to help. He teaches chemistry and physics and if anyone can help you, he can. Here's a campus map. He's down in C205 right there." Ron pointed to Mike's room on the map. "I've got some meetings this afternoon, but if you're free, stop over tonight. It would be good to catch up with you."

"Thanks, bro," Jackie said, getting up. "I'll be over. I've got a few things I'm still working on so if I don't make it over tonight..."

"Whenever you can then," Ron said, "You okay? You seem totally stressed out and on edge."

"Just got to make it through this week, you know? Got to run." Jackie was out the door before Ron could say good bye. It wasn't lost on Jackie that Ron had stolen a few glances at her massive chest. She had learned to notice these things.

She ran across the campus not caring about the all the guys staring at her big boobs flopping around under her blouse. Quite a few girls were unabashedly staring at her too; some in jealousy and other's in appreciation. She found Mike Morgan's room within minutes, and after a quick greeting and exchange of pleasantries she handed him the label. She had peeled it off the glass and cleaned it up as well as she could.

He inspected the list of ingredients and measurements intently.

"I...look, this has to be confidential. Don't even tell my brother about this. I mean, he knows we're here and you're helping me with work but...I'll pay for your time. Can you duplicate this and make me up a batch. I'll be fired without it," she lied, hoping he could help her.

He went over to his computer and started typing and clicking away.

"I'll pay, whatever you want. I've got five thousand dollars in my pocket for a retainer. I need this today!" Jackie was starting to panic as her brother's friend ignored her and kept clacking away on his keyboard.

He kept at it for several minutes and then turned towards her wide-eyed.

"What!" Jackie almost screamed.

He then laughed out loud. "Did Ron set me up? This is a joke, right? Am I on camera?" He started looking around the room and at the ceiling.

"What?" Jackie, shrieked and then ran over to him grabbing his lab coat roughly shaking him. "What?" Jackie insisted again, wild-eyed and desperate, shaking him.

Mike's expression instantly changed. "I'm sorry," he said weakly, realizing how upset this busty, young woman was. "I thought..."

"Can you make it?' Jackie insisted, gripping his lab coat tighter. "This is life or death for me!" She was shaking and crying.

"Breathe," he said slowly. "It's okay. I can see that you're upset and I can help you. Please let me go and breathe."

Jackie did. She released him and stepped back taking a big gulp of air, exhaling it slowly. Her large chest pressed out against her shirt, threatening to rip it open with every full breath she took. Mike was staring at her chest.

"There...Okay," Mike began, tearing his glance away, finding her eyes. "Someone has played a joke on you or tried to scam you."

"What do you mean? Can you make this?" Jackie said picking up the label and holding it out to him.

"Yes and no," he began shaking his head. "Yes, I can make it. We all can. All men that is, but I can't reproduce it in the lab. There are some extra things in there but they aren't important. It's..."

"What is it?'

"It's human sperm," he said. "Well technically it's human semen..."

"What the fuck..." Jackie began before catching herself and realizing that she must be coming off as a lunatic. "I'm sorry...the stress...this project I'm working on. It's all ruined. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Mike said, giving her a pitying look. "I don't know what you guys were working on, but I know what this is and I'm afraid that...well, like I said, someone has scammed you."

"I just can't believe it," Jackie said, trying to figure out a way to ask all the questions she had in her mind without sounding like a lunatic. "I'm sorry. Look, I just need to be clear, before going back. You're absolutely sure that's what this label is and um...how much. I don't know enough about chemistry to ask the right questions."

"Yeah, um...okay," Mike said standing up. "We were just doing a lab on human biology and reproduction. I'm certain this is human semen with some additives." He looked down at the label again before continuing. "The measurements and...um...it's pretty close to the amount of a normal male ejaculation. Sorry to be so blunt."

Jackie was unable to make eye contact with the chemistry professor and wasn't noticing that he kept glancing at her giant tits. "I'm really sorry. This research we were doing. The science is all wrong. I just needed a second opinion. Please don't tell my brother that I freaked out on you. I'm sorry again." She started to leave.

"It's okay. I know how stressful these things can be. I won't say a word. If you need something else, I'm happy to help. I mean that. One word of advice though. You really need to fire whoever is in charge of your research team."

"They're already gone," Jackie said before walking out the door.

She sat down on a bench in the middle of campus and pulled out her phone and dialed Velma's number. Velma was a member of the research team for the project. She was the only scientist working off-site. Jackie desperately needed her to answer.

"Hello."

"Velma!" Jackie nearly screamed. "It's me!"

"Who?"

"Jackie Greene!"

"I don't recognize the name. What's your project ID?"

"0569F."

"Code word?"

"Juggs."

There was a sharp intake of breath on the other end of the phone. "I thought you were all dead!"

Jackie started to cry. "Me too," she sniffled. "I don't know what to do."

"Listen to me," Velma started. "There's no time to feel sorry for your self. What's done is done. Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm fine. I escaped through the Fifth Street exit. Nobody saw me. I'm not hurt," Jackie explained, calming down.

"Good. Did anyone else get out? Tell me what happened."

"I ran into Professor Decklin on the way out. He said the project wasn't sanctioned and was illegal. He was the last person I saw. There were explosions and gunfire and screaming and when I got out I just ran."

Velma let out another deep breath. "I've been in the system and it looks like Decklin managed to erase all the personnel files. We had no paper files with anyone's personal information. You're safe. Nobody knows who you are."

"Okay," Jackie replied. She didn't give a flying fuck if anyone was after her. She didn't want her heart to stop. Like a stripper with Tourette's she yelled, "Antidote!"

"Yes!" Velma replied sharply. "I'm sorry...that's more important. Do you have any? When's the last time you had your dose?"

Jackie checked her watch. "I had some fourteen hours ago. I don't have anymore. I know I need the procedure. Can you help me?"

"Shit...it's okay. There's a workaround. I can give you the procedure. I have a duplicate machine with me. I have to be careful though. They know who I am and they're after me too...I think. I don't know the details but some very powerful people want this project and every trace of it wiped out."

"When can you get to me?" Jackie insisted.

"It's going to be a few days. I've got your number and I'll be in touch."

Jackie lost it. "I don't have a few fucking days! I'll be dead in eight hours!"

"There's a work around." Velma tried to calm her down.

"Oh, I know all about the fucking workaround! It's fucking sperm! You were injecting me with fucking sperm!"

"Not exactly," Velma interjected. "I don't know how you figured that out so quickly, but technically semen, not sperm, and it was a synthetically-produced similar compound, but... "

"I don't fucking care!" Jackie screamed into the phone. People were starting to stare at the crazy lady on the bench screaming about sperm. Jackie noticed and quietly added, "I'm going to die. What do I need to do?"

"You've got to ingest semen every twelve hours until I can reach you."

Jackie nearly dropped the phone. As she sat there replaying the mornings events, she knew it was leading up to that. What else was she supposed to do? Mike Morgan had practically spelled it out to her, but it hadn't really sunk in until Velma articulated it.

"There's got to be another way, Velma. Please...and you just said twelve hours?"

"Jackie, unless you have some of the antidote with you, this is the only way. Even though the chemical make up is similar to semen, its way to complicated to make synthetically, at least as quickly as you'll need it. You need some several times a day now, because the cycle has changed since you're nearing the end of the experiment. Hold on. Shit!" Velma exclaimed. There was the sound of frantic typing and more cussing over the phone.

"I don't know what to do," Jackie was near tears again.

"Be strong," Velma said, trying to comfort her. "You can do this. You've made it this far. You're a fighter. You're going to be fine, but there's another problem. I didn't realize it at first. I'm off site and out of the loop a little bit."

"What do you mean?" Jackie protested.

"You were scheduled to go into phase three tonight," Velma replied.

"What does that mean?!"

"The interval has changed. You need semen every four hours now. A normal male ejaculation should be enough."

"Fuck!" Jackie screamed into the phone.

"Look, I know it's a little shocking and might not be what you'd normally do, but just be a little extra loving to your boyfriend for the next couple of days. I don't mean to be blunt, but give him some extra blowjobs and let him ejaculate in your mouth and swallow it. Several times a day and you're home free. That's all you have to do. If you don't, you'll be in excruciating pain. That's your indicator that you only have minutes left to get the antidote. You'll feel a tightness in your chest. Just remember that a hospital can't save you. This project is too advanced. I repeat, that a hospital can't save you. You'll go into a coma and heart failure and life support and...Go to your boyfriend until I can get to you."

"I don't have a boyfriend, "Jackie said, but the connection had been disconnected. "Shit."

Jackie got up and went home. She rented a basement apartment from her parents, which provided her ample privacy and she could come and go as she pleased.

The thought of what she was about to do, made her feel like a slut, but she was going to call up a few of her ex-boyfriends and arrange a date tonight. One of them was going to get very lucky. She could do this. She was going to be okay. This was life or death. Besides, she kind of enjoyed giving blowjobs and she was pretty sure that her newly grown boobs would give them plenty of motivation.

She entered her apartment and plopped down on the couch. It had been one hell of a day. She reached over and pressed play on her answering machine. There was only one message. "Hi Jackie, it's your mom and dad. Don't forget that Dad's birthday party is tomorrow but we decided to go out with the Johnson's tonight and celebrate early. Love you. BEEP."

Jackie went into the kitchenette and grabbed a power bar and sports drink before heading back into her room. She was exhausted. She took off her blouse and bra, taking a minute to admire her spectacular, firm, round new boobs in the mirror.

"Was it worth it?" she asked herself, almost answering yes when she thought of the thousands of dollars in her bank account as well.

She wiggled out of her tight slacks and pulled on a pair of small cotton shorts and a tank top that her newly expanded chest threatened to rip apart. She checked her watch and phone, seeing that she had three hours before she needed to get her antidote. She sat back and closed her eyes for a second, and unfortunately, passed out from exhaustion.

Jackie awoke with a start and a horrible pain in her chest. She fell off of the couch, trying to make out her phone screen, clutching her chest and groaning. "Fuck!" The pain was intensifying. It was dark outside. Panicking, she got on her hands and knees and scrambling around the floor, before looking up at her wall clock. She was only minutes away from the deadline.

"Oh my god!" Jackie shrieked as she jumped to her feet. The phone alarm hadn't gone off. Why hadn't her phone alarm sounded? Did she forget to set it?

A searing pain ripped through her chest and she fell to the ground crying. "I'm going to die!" She grabbed at her phone to call 911. Surely the hospital could save her somehow. It was dead! That's why it hadn't gone off. She had to make her way up to the main house and her parent's phone.

sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers