Sperm was the Antidote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie stumbled out of her apartment and crawled up the steps to her parent's main floor. Luckily the door wasn't locked.

"Mom...Dad!" she croaked, barely able to take the pain.

There wasn't anyone home. The lights were on though. The pain started to subside a little bit. That scared Jackie even more.

She was able to stand up and she ran into the kitchen to find the phone. It wasn't there. The base was empty. It must be upstairs. Jackie ran up the stairs with her large breasts bouncing wildly under the small tank top. She burst into her parent's room, finding them both on the bed snoring, passed out.

They were drunk. Jackie could smell the alcohol. They were both half undressed. Her mother was curled on her side, topless and her father was passed out on his back with his pants pulled down slightly, exposing his boxers. Despite being asleep he had an erection straining against the fabric of his underwear.

The phone was on the bed stand. Jackie picked it up and then paused. Velma had told her that no hospital could save her. She knew it was the truth. She placed the phone back on the bed stand and started to cry. It was too late for any other option. There was only one thing that could save her.

She was having a hard time breathing and the pain was returning. Her chest felt tight. She was too young to die. She wouldn't allow it. She was going to live. No one would know what she was about to do. No one could know.

Jackie quickly moved to the side of the bed and knelt down. Her father was very close to the edge of the mattress and still snoring loudly. Jackie pulled his boxers down, revealing her father's impressive erection. She noticed that he had unusually large balls as well. She hoped they were full of the life saving juice that she needed. Taking a big gulp of air, Jackie grabbed his cock, leaned forward and sucked him deep into her mouth.

He involuntarily bucked his hips up a little bit, driving his cock against the back of Jackie's throat. She paused a beat, looking up at his face, but he was still snoring loudly, so she kept sucking his cock. The pain in her chest was intensifying. She had to get him to cum quickly. She massaged his big, heavy balls with her other hand, as she applied more suction to his cock. She was sucking him for all she was worth. It was definitely having an effect on him as he was leaking pre-cum. Maybe that was enough to save her? She sucked every drop he produced off of his cock, swallowing it.

He was bucking his hips more urgently now, his breathing was speeding up. He had to be getting close. Then she felt his balls twitch and churn against her hand. His cock seemed to expand in her mouth as he erupted. His hot, salty sperm splattered against the back of Jackie's throat. She swallowed his life-saving goo. His big balls must have been full of it. He seemed to squirt into her mouth endlessly. It had to be enough to save her. Good old dad was always there for her.

She swallowed every drop his sperm, sucking his cock hard to make sure there was nothing left. When she could get no more and he started to deflate in her mouth, Jackie sat back. Already the pain in her chest was going away. She knew she was going to live.

"Jackie?"

She snapped her head towards his face. He was staring at her open-mouthed.

"My god...what..."

Jackie realized that she still had his large balls clutched in her small hand. She pulled her hand back, jumped up and ran out of the room. She ran down to her apartment and quickly changed into cargo pants, bra, black t-shirt, socks and tennis shoes. She grabbed her phone, charger, and purse and ran away from her house as fast as she could.

She ran down the road. It was midnight and she didn't have anywhere to go and she had just given her father a blowjob. She had naively thought that he wouldn't wake up, but what choice did she have? What was she going to do now? She reset her phone alarm for four hours. She wasn't going to die, that was the main thing. She wasn't going to die this day. She just needed time to figure it out.

Jackie made her way to the corner pub. She knew the owner, Merle. She ordered a beer and then she plugged her phone and charger into a socket right behind the bar. She had a message from Velma.

"Jackie, they're after me. I've put the machine in a safe place with instructions. I've got to go. It will be a few more days until its safe enough to meet. I hope you're well. I'm worried that you didn't answer. Be careful and don't go anywhere near the University."

That was it.

Jackie drained her beer and pondered what to do. What would her father think? It was life or death, right?

"Fuck," she said out loud, motioning Merle to give her another beer.

"You look like you've had a rough one, Jackie," Merle said, handing her the bottle.

"Better give me a shot of tequila as well, please,"

"Boy trouble?" he said, getting her a shot.

"Sort of." Jackie drained her shot. "Another, please."

"Of course. You're not driving, though, are you?" He handed her another shot.

"No," she said, draining the second shot. "I need one more please."

"Of course," Merle said, getting her another one. "But, why don't you stay here, and me and Carla will give you a ride home after we close."

After the third shot, Jackie was really feeling buzzed. She certainly wasn't fucked up enough though. She took a huge swig of her beer. "I'm not going home tonight...I can't."

Merle nodded. "You know me and Carla don't mind. Stay in our spare room tonight and you can work everything out tomorrow. Yeah?"

"That would be perfect. Thank you."

Merle got her another beer and then went back to his other customers. By the time 2 a.m. came, Jackie could barely stand. Merle and his wife helped Jackie out to their car after closing up.

Merle was an old family friend of her father's. He was in his fifties with graying hair and a substantial belly. Carla was dark-haired and thin. They got Jackie to their home and into their spare bedroom. Almost as soon as they helped her onto the bed she was passed out drunk and snoring loudly.

"Poor girl," Carla said to her husband as they left the room.

"Yeah, looks like problems at home and with the boyfriend. She's a good girl though."

"You're right," Carla said, "She's so pretty. I don't know why she had to go and get such huge fake boobs. They don't look right on her."

"Oh leave her alone. It's her life." Merle said, and they left Jackie to sleep. Merle wasn't about to tell his wife, but he thought Jackie's new boobs were awesome!

Jackie awoke to her phone beeping. "Why," she looked around. Trying to think, but still drunk. There was an ache deep in her chest and she remembered.

"Fuck." She looked at her watch. She had fifteen minutes. Merle was the only man around. She noticed that she had a missed call from her dad. "God, I hope he didn't tell Mom," Jackie worried.

She got up, stumbled around the room and out to the hallway, making her way down to what she hoped was the master bedroom. She opened the door peering in, and saw that only Carla was on the bed. "Fuck," Jackie muttered, where was Merle? The pain in her chest was intensifying.

Jacking stumbled down the stairs and saw Merle passed out on the recliner. He'd fallen asleep, watching TV.

Jackie knelt in front of the sleeping man, and gently unzipped his pants, fishing out his cock. She leaned in, taking him between her full lips. She drooled around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. He started to harden in her mouth.

Normally, she loved feeling her man's cock hardening in her mouth. It was a feeling of pride, but she felt nothing right now. Only her life or death need for him to ejaculate.

She grabbed his cock, pumping her fist up and down his shaft as he sucked him. He wasn't as large as her father and Jackie was able to take his head partially down her throat. Her forehead kept bumping into his hairy belly. She heard him start to grunt as his hands found her head. He bucked his hips forward as he pushed her head down tightly on his cock and then without warning, he came in Jackie's mouth, shooting thick ropes of cum across her tongue.

Not only was his cock smaller, but his load was much smaller than her father's had been. Jackie hoped it was enough, as she continued to pump the last of his jizz into her mouth and down her throat.

She pulled away at last and looked up at him.

"I...why...thank you," he stammered.

Jackie smiled up at him. Her chest felt better already and this was way less weird than giving her own father a BJ. "I wanted to. I enjoyed it. Please don't tell Carla and this can be a regular thing. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Merle said, smiling. "Thank you."

"What time do you wake up?" Jackie asked him, standing up.

"Not till eight," he answered stuffing his softening cock back into his pants.

"What about Carla?"

"Oh, she'll be asleep till noon, for sure."

"Great, come in and wake me up at eight please and I'll suck you again," Jackie said and went back up to her room. She would be okay. She was going to need to figure out a way to stockpile some sperm so that it wasn't so hectic. She needed a couple of guys, possibly. Too tired to try to figure it out, she fell asleep again.

Jackie awoke to Merle shaking her shoulder. "It's eight o'clock," he said meekly.

Jackie reached over, checking the phone, and reset her timer for another four hours. She noticed that the door was shut. That was good. Merle knew the deal. "Come here,' she said, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and sitting on the floor.

Merle walked over, his crotch even with Jackie's face. He pulled down the sweat pants he was wearing and exposed his semi hard cock to her. "Can I...I...can I see your tits," he pleaded.

Jackie smiled, and pulled off her shirt, letting her large breasts, pop free.

Merle's cock instantly hardened. "Wow," was all he could say.

Jackie leaned forward inhaling his cock into her warm, waiting mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft. She stiffened for a moment as she felt Merle's hands roughly fondling her tits as she sucked him. "If it helps him cum sooner," she though. The ache had returned to her chest, but luckily Merle couldn't hold out, and Jackie was soon drinking down another load of life saving sperm.

"Thank you," she smiled up at him when she was finished. "You don't know how badly I needed that." She then remembered her other problem. Merle wasn't going to be around all day. "Could you do me a favor before Carla wakes up?"

"Sure," Merle said guiltily. "Anything. I figure I owe you."

"Good. Can you cum in a cup for me?"

"Wha...why?" he asked puzzled.

"Um...I get off on it," Jackie replied, not knowing what else to say.

Merle just nodded as if that was a perfectly sensible explanation and then snuck out of the room.

Jackie showered and got ready to leave for the day. She was going to head to the library, do some research, and think about what to do next. Before she left, Carla came up to her with a brown paper bag. "Merle wanted me to give this to you, said you asked for some of his homemade soup for lunch. It really is the best. And please don't forget that you're no bother to us, and I hope you'll come back again tonight if you still haven't sorted everything out."

"Thank you, Carla," Jackie said guiltily. She felt bad, taking Merle's sperm from his wife. That was all kinds of fucked up. "I'm sure I'll be back tonight."

Jackie got to the library an hour later. She wasn't sure what she was doing there, but started by trying to look up the experiment and everyone that she had met there. She wasn't having any luck until she finally looked up Professor Decklin. All kinds of articles and even a Wikipedia page came up for him. He really was a legitimate researcher and appeared to be world famous.

She took some notes and then got super lucky and clicked on a link that brought up a Dr. Velma Prather. That had to be her Velma. She was involved in several different research facilities and there were a couple of addresses. She knew they were probably all dead ends. If the same people were after Velma, they probably had done all this research as well, but at least Jackie had a semblance of a plan. She was going to go to the last research facility that Velma was listed at.

Her alarm went off. Jackie sighed and then pulled the cup o' sperm out of her paper bag. She opened the lid and saw that there was a small pool of sperm at the bottom. It definitely didn't look like a full load. She was disappointed in Merle. Beggars couldn't be choosy though, so she scooped it out as best she could and ate Merle's salty semen.

When she was done, she got up from the computer and threw the bag away. As she was leaving the main room, she noticed four large men hustling in through the front door of the library and run over to the computer lab. She instantly knew that they had tracked her searches. She didn't know how or what keywords they had been looking for or who 'they' were, but she knew she had evaded capture by mere seconds.

Still acutely aware of the danger she was in, Jackie ran through the video section, down the back stairs by the conference rooms and out the back door of the library. It was just a back parking lot. There were two guys on motorcycles watching her as they started their bikes up. Frozen, Jackie just stood their staring at them for a moment. One of the men motioned her over. Jackie thought she heard footsteps in the stairwell, so her mind made up, Jackie ran over to the bikers.

"Need a ride?" one of them asked, handing her a helmet and obviously ogling her heaving breasts.

"You bet," Jackie said, snatching the helmet and putting it on. "Let's go!"

In moments they were tearing out of the library parking lot. Jackie never looked back, and didn't want to know how close they had cut it, nor if they were being pursued. She found that unlikely as fast as they were going. Jackie had her hands wrapped around the man's waist and was holding on for dear life, her massive boobies smashed against his back.

A while later, they arrived at a small, rundown house, with several more bikes parked in front. She got off the bike, having to admit that it was exhilarating. "I need a minute," Jackie said, not really even caring where they were or what they were going to do; only caring that she was still alive.

She checked her phone. No text from Velma yet. That's what she really needed.

Jackie put the phone back in her purse. The guy who had given her a ride on his bike was standing right there. "I'm William, and I must say, you have spectacular tits."

"Thanks," Jackie said, way beyond being offended by anything anymore. "I'm Jackie.'

"Well Jackie, come inside." he said.

Jackie's chest was starting to ache again. It hadn't even been two hours since she drank Merle's sperm from the cup. Maybe the interval was changing, or maybe Merle hadn't given her enough cum. She was going to have to upgrade from Merle. This did seem to be a fortuitous turn of events, though. A club house full of bikers and her being, the only woman she could see. This should be enough sperm to solve all of her problems in the short term. She had another missed call from her dad, but she'd have to deal with him later.

------------

Jackie went into the house with William. There were about fifteen guys in the house, most drinking, some getting high, and a few playing video games. William led Jackie back to a bedroom and shut the door. "Let's fuck," William said, pushing Jackie back on the bed a little too roughly for comfort. She was afraid this would happen, but also knew that no guy would refuse a blowjob, and that's what she needed.

"Can I suck your dick instead," she asked, giving William her best lost puppy dog eyes and pouting at him. "I really love sucking dick."

"Um...yeah, of course. I aim to please," he said smiling. William pulled his cock out of his jeans and offered it to Jackie. "Take your top off. I just have to see those amazing tits."

"Yeah," Jackie said. She pulled her top off, and unfastened her bra. William gasped as her majestic chest bloomed into view. They jutted out proudly like twin zeppelins. He placed his hands on her boobs.

"They don't feel fake, and they're so soft...but,"

"They're real," Jackie said proudly. Then she sucked William's cock into her mouth. She had had a lot of practice sucking cock lately, and was prepared when William grabbed her head forcing himself deeper. Jackie was proud of how good she'd gotten in such a short period of time.

William couldn't even last as long as Merle and with a grunt he came in her mouth. Jackie slurped it down, hungrily. Giving his cock one last hard suck to make sure it was empty. He staggered back, obviously impressed.

"That was good, baby." Jackie said. "I'm thirsty, can I get one of those beers?"

"Yeah, you deserve one after that. Fanfuckingtastic," he said walking out of the room.

Jackie decided to leave her bra off, only pulling her shirt back on. She followed William out to find a beer. She found him in the kitchen. He handed her one and she nearly finished it in one go. She was so thirsty. Cock sucking was thirsty work, after all. William handed her another beer, and then motioned her to follow him into the living room.

All of the guys in the room leered at her; their eyes lingering on her jutting chest. Jackie couldn't have cared less, and truthfully she liked the attention. She chugged the second beer and then like magic, William handed her a third one. "We gotta keep you hydrated, baby," he said laughing.

Jackie passed out again, eventually. She awoke to her phone alarm going off and two guys walking her back to one of the bedrooms, arms interlaced in hers. The sat her on the bed and peeled her shirt off. She knew what these guys wanted and what she needed.

"Fuck, William was right, your tits are the best," one of them said.

"Thanks," Jackie said, thoroughly drunk again, but having enough sense to know she needed some semen, and soon. Her heart was hurting. She roughly grabbed the crotch of the closest man, feeling how hard he already was. "I need to suck this, please," she pleaded.

"You will, I promise," he said back to her. "Lie back."

Jackie got on her back watching him peel off his shirt. He slid his pants off allowing his cock to spring free. He had a pretty good sized cock. He crawled up on the bed, straddling Jackie, moving up so that his cock was dangling just above her mouth. He had his legs on her arms, pinning her to the bed, but not painfully. She was definitely trapped though. It was a good thing, she needed this. "Give it to me, please," Jackie pleaded, trying to catch his cock in her mouth, but he was too far away and he had her arms pinned. He kept pulling his dangling cock away from her mouth.

"God damn it! Give me your cock!" she hissed angrily.

He smiled down at her and leaned forward, sliding his cock into Jackie's open mouth. She moaned in thanks around his cock as she slurped on it. She felt someone pulling her pants down. In seconds, they were all the way off. She tried to say no, but her mouth was too full of cock. She squealed in pleasure as she felt someone's tongue on her pussy. As she squirmed against the unknown man, she realized that she had not had any sexual release in days. She'd been the one giving all the pleasure. She deserved this, god damn it!

Soon she was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. As she was swallowing her antidote, the tongue on her pussy was replaced by the head of a very large cock. She was about to be fucked. She almost spit some of the sperm in her mouth out, as she tried to yell "wait." It was too late though, she was suddenly filled with cock as he thrust all the way into her.