Sperm was the Antidote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers

"Oh God!" she screamed, sperm dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin, as she was fucked furiously. She had time to think that she could get a morning after pill and that maybe taking the sperm this way would help her as well?

She started to cum then; her pussy contracting around this wonderful cock as he kept fucking her. "Oh my god...keep fucking me!" She felt a cock sliding across her face now, and looked over to see another one of the guys who had stripped naked. She engulfed his cock into her mouth, sucking him in deep and moaning around it as she continued to cum. With a final hard thrust, the guy fucking her grunted and pumped her full of semen. She could actually felt his sperm shooting deep into her pussy as he came. "Fuck it," she thought. "What's done is done." He pulled out of her.

The man in her mouth pulled out as well, and started to pump his load over her face. "No!" Jackie screamed, grasping for his cock, grabbing it and pulling it back into her mouth. She had missed most of it, but was still able to swallow a couple of spurts. When he withdrew, she scooped up the sperm on her face with her fingers and sucked them clean.

The three men left, leaving Jackie panting on the bed. Her phone, buzzed. She fell off the bed looking for it. Where were her pants? There in the corner. She crawled over and pulled out her cell phone. It was Velma.

"Hello...Hello..."

"Jackie? You sound terrible. Are you okay?"

"Uh, no, yes," she muttered. Her mouth was so dry. She saw a beer next to the bed and drained it, not caring whose it was. She had really lost most of her inhibitions in the last couple of days. "I was getting some antidote," she said.

"Oh," Velma said, sounded embarrassed. "Did I interrupt?"

"No, can the cu...antidote be taken other ways besides orally," Jackie asked.

"Uh...I hadn't thought about that...uh yes, you'll get a benefit, although not as much, you'll need a lot more if it that way."

"Okay, I have a lot of donors here then," Jackie said drunkenly, "I think I'll be okay."

"I'm mobile, can I pick you up? I have the machine with me, we can reverse this now. Where are you?'

"Hang...hang on. Let me find out," Jackie stumbled out of the bedroom, naked through the living room and out the front door. The guys just stood there staring at her as she came back in. "2112 what?" she asked.

"Nice tits," was the immediate response.

"Thank you, but what street are we on?" Jackie asked again.

"Hightower, bitch!" She heard someone yell, laughing.

William was suddenly right there. "You can't leave like this. Let's find your clothes. Who are you talking to?" William asked, putting an arm around her.

Jackie heard Velma say that she got the address, was really close and would be there soon, before William took the phone out of her hand and ended the call.

"Why?" she asked.

"You're busy," he said, ushering her into the bedroom again. "You're going to be busy for a while."

Jackie stumbled into the bedroom and William was against her, pushing her onto the bed. "I'm hard again," William pulled his cock out of his pants and Jackie obediently dropped to her knees, sliding her lips down his shaft. She was programed at this point.

It wouldn't hurt to have a little more sperm, just in case, she thought though. You could never have too much sperm, right? William roughly fondled her massive tits as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. She caressed his balls as she sucked him.

"Jackie?" she heard. "What..."

She pulled her mouth off of William's cock, and saw Velma standing in the doorway, flabbergasted. She had never met Velma but knew her from a picture in Professor Decklin's office. She was dressed in an orange sweater and matching orange skirt. She had thick glasses and short cute haircut. She was pretty busty herself, but nowhere near as well-endowed as Jackie was now.

.

Jackie felt mildly embarrassed to be sucking a cock in front of a scientist she had never met before, but not enough to stop what she was doing, she needed the antidote. "I have to finish Velma. I need this,"

"You can join her if you want," William said casually as Jackie resumed sucking his cock. "There's beer in the fridge,"

Velma stood there aghast. She hadn't realized the reality of Jackie's situation until just this moment. "My god," she muttered.

Jackie could sense that William was close. He grabbed her head roughly and started driving his cock into her mouth forcefully. He tensed up and grunted, pushing his cock all the way into Jackie's mouth and throat, his balls against her chin. "Fuck your mouth is good," he yelled and pumped his lifesaving goo down Jackie's throat. She could feel his balls throbbing against her chin as he came.

"Fuck, doll," William stepped back, zipped up his pants, and then stumbled back out the room.

Velma took charge of the situation quickly. "Let's get you dressed. I feel really uneasy here. Shit, you're drunk. Where's your bra? Where do you buys bras that big? Never mind...here," she said handing Jackie's shirt to her.

When Jackie was dressed and had all of her stuff, Velma whispered to her. "Just follow my lead and I'll get us out of here. I promise."

Velma led the way out of the bedroom, down the hall and towards the front door. William and another guy stepped in front of the door. "I don't think so," he said, menacingly. "She's staying and you are too." Both of the men appraised Velma.

"Jinkies," Velma muttered under her breath, pulling a gun from her pocket. "Get out of the way! We're leaving! Okay?"

The men stepped away, with their hands raised. Jackie noticed that her enormous bra was hanging from the wall behind the TV like a trophy. "My," she started pointing at it, but Velma dragged her out the door and hustled her to her car across the street.

Once in the car, Jackie's phone alarm buzzed. "That's the four...four hour inter...timer," Jackie muttered, still drunk.

"Okay good," Velma sped off down the road and away from the biker's house, glancing in the mirror to make sure they didn't try to follow. "We've got four hours. You may have noticed that the symptoms are getting worse, but you're not in any more danger. We're still on the four-hour interval. We need to go somewhere safe."

"My house," Jackie said. "It's close."

Jackie gave her the address. Velma agreed and she sped towards Jackie's house.

Jackie was asleep by the time they got to her house. Velma drove all the way round the block, before parking across the street. She woke Jackie up and helped her to her apartment. She let Jackie sleep for a couple of hours, then made her a pot of coffee and had her get in the shower.

"I think I'm all set. While you were asleep I finished my calculations. I just need to get the machine out of the car. Drink some more coffee, and I'll be right back. The interval is almost up, but this process will only take a minute, "she said.

While Velma was gone, Jackie's phone rang. It was from a private number. Jackie answered it. "Hello."

"Oh thank god! Don't hang up! I've been trying to reach you!" It was Jackie's father, Bob.

"I...I can explain, but not yet...I... I'm sorry," Jackie started, tears welling up in her eyes instantly.

"It's okay. I won't ever judge you. Never! The lights are on. I know you're there, and I'm coming down there."

"Wait," Jackie protested, but too late. The phone was dead. "Fuck," she muttered. She needed more time to think about what to say to him.

At that same time Jackie's brother pulled up to the house. Ron came barging into Jackie's little apartment just about the same time Jackie's dad did.

"You look like shit," they both said at the same time.

"Please...sit down," Jackie said. Her chest was starting to ache again. She had opened a pack of Salt and Vinegar chips that were on the counter. "I really need something salty," she said explaining herself for no reason.

Velma came rushing in, clutching a large green duffle bag. She didn't notice Jackie's brother and father sitting on the couch at first. "We have a problem, but I can fix it. When they came after me, there might have been some gun fire and ...well..." she pointed to a hole in the bag. "It hit the machine and it's not operational right now. It will be...Oh god don't cry. We'll get you some sperm. I promise."

"What the fuck?" Jackie's brother and father said at the same time, staring at Velma.

Velma shrieked, realizing that she had said a little too much in front of Jackie's family. "Uh...I misspoke..."

There was a groan behind Velma.

Jackie was clutching her massive chest, sitting on the floor. "There's no time. I'm not going to make it Velma. Dad...oh fuck it hurts," she said rocking back and forth on the floor. "I can't...talk...Velma please tell them...ung,"

Velma kneeled down, checking Jackie's pulse and eyes. Confident that she still had a little time, she went over to Ron and Bob on the couch.

"I know you have questions, but we don't have much time and you have to listen to me. This is urgent and Jackie's life depends on it."

"Okay," they both said seriously.

Velma continued. "Jackie was part of a scientific experiment at her college. She was well paid, signed all the waivers and well it contributed to her increased bust size, that I'm sure you noticed. No, I wasn't in charge of it and to be honest I only know the scientific aspects of it. I was in no way any part of organizing it or running it...but..." She paused.

"Tell us," Ron said, glancing over at his sister in obvious agony on the floor.

"The breakdown is like this," Velma continued. "I have a machine in this bag that can cure Jackie, get rid of her pain, and finish the experiment. It was damaged though. There are agents of some type trying to destroy every person and every part of this experiment, including me. They don't know who Jackie is. She's safe. All of the personnel files were destroyed. This machine is damaged...it has a bullet lodged inside. I can fix it, but I need time. I need time to fix the machine."

Jackie's dad stood up. "Fuck this! Let's get her to a hospital."

"That won't work!" Velma said forcefully, pushing him back down on the couch. "The gene therapy, procedures, and experimental drugs that they gave Jackie can't be fixed by anything in any hospital. I really don't know what happened or anything like that, but I know I can help Jackie, but...she needs the antidote until then, and she needs it six times a day now or she will die."

"Okay," Ron said. Where do we get it?"

You both have it on you right now," Velma continued.

"What?" her father said, puzzled.

Jackie had stood up by then. "It's why you found me sucking your cock while you were asleep," she said crying.

Ron looked over at his father, shocked.

Jackie continued. "The antidote was very similar to sperm...semen...it's the only thing that can save me. I had no idea about any of this. I'm going to die," Jackie said dropping to the floor, clutching her chest and moaning.

"What can we do," Bob said, kneeling beside her, looking pleadingly at Velma.

Velma checked her. "She has to get some now or she's not going to make it!"

"But we can't," Ron protested. His resolve seemed to melt away as he looked at his sister moaning and writhing in pain. "How? Velma help us."

"She needs your," Velma started but was interrupted by Jackie's brother.

"I...I...can't," Ron said. "I know what I need to do but it's not...I can't...I don't think I can get it up. Velma...what if you helped me in the bathroom."

"There's no time...here...Let me help," Velma offered. She knelt down in front of Ron, unzipped his jeans for him and pulled them down to his ankles. She grabbed his cock and started to pump it with her hands. "Jackie needs this and I'm not going to let her die!"

Ron started to harden a little in her hand.

"Close your eyes," Velma said and then she sucked his flaccid cock in to her mouth. She pulled away for a moment.

Ron did. Velma sucked for all she was worth, gently fondling his balls as she worked her lips on his cock. He slowly started to harden in her mouth. It was working. Jackie's father was standing there memorized by the scene in front of him and there was a telltale tent in his pants. Velma decided that she needed to hedge her bets. Jackie's life depended on it. She grabbed Bob by the belt and pulled him over. She unzipped him and fished her hand in his fly, pulling out his already hard cock. He was quite large and Velma marveled at the size of his balls.

"I...I..." he muttered as Velma stroked him. She never letting Ron's cock slip from her mouth.

"Dad, I need it, let her. Do it for...uh...for me," Jackie coaxed him from the floor.

Velma was operating smoothly at this point, alternating between both cocks. She would suck Ron's cock and then turn and take Jackie's father into her mouth. She had a firm grip on both of their balls, desperately trying to coax the lifesaving juice from them.

"I'm close," Ron croaked, but he had no control and started shooting into Velma's mouth.

"Fuck! No!" she sputtered, cum oozing out of her mouth as she pulled her mouth off of Ron's cock. Velma grabbed his cock; Aiming him at Jackie's mouth. Jackie was now on her back gasping in pain. "Jackie! Open your mouth," Velma screamed, sperm dribbling down her chin.

She managed to get a rope of sperm across Jackie's lips, before Ron stopped spurting. Jackie slurped it down, lips and tongue searching for more of it. She groaned in agony, as Ron dribbled onto the carpet.

"I'm sorry!" Ron yelped, nearly in tears. He had let his sister down. "I'm so sorry!"

Velma had gathered a small amount from her mouth and face that she offered to Jackie. They both knew that it wasn't enough though.

"More," Jackie croaked. Her Dad was already there. He was always there for her.

"I got you Jackie," he said kneeling beside her and offering his thick cock to her.

"Thank you," Jackie said before opening her mouth wide and sucking him deep into her mouth, letting her father pump his cock in and out of her soft lips.

"I...I'm trying...I know she...feels good but...I know she...uh ...needs it," he muttered, desperately trying to cum for his daughter. He had been fantasizing about Jackie ever since he woke up to her sucking his cock. He'd be lying, if he said he hadn't been fantasizing about her big, new boobies as well, for the past several months. Now here she was sucking his cock again. "It's so good, but I'm not close to yet...Uh...So good, but I...she needs it now...uh..."

Velma knew what to do. She ripped Jackie's shirt open, revealing her magnificent tits.

"Spectacular," Ron muttered from across the room.

Jackie's dad, reached down and roughly kneaded her tits; first one and then the other, grunting as his cock kept disappearing into her mouth. Velma decided that Bob needed a little bit more help so she moved closer and grabbed his big heavy balls. They were so full of antidote. She caressed them roughly as Jackie sucked his big hard cock.

"Your daughter needs it. Please give her your cum." Velma whispered in his ear as she played with his balls. "This won't be the last time she sucks your cock either. Go on and give her your load. Show her how much you love her. Your balls are so big."

Velma had done it. "Oh, I love you baby," Bob grunted and unloaded in Jackie's mouth. "Oh God!" He tensed up and drove his cock deeper into Jackie's mouth.

Velma felt his huge balls pulse against her palm as he shot his rope after rope of sperm into his daughter's mouth. They could all see Jackie's throat moving as she swallowed his life saving sperm. He seemed to cum forever. It was just what Jackie needed.

When he was done giving his daughter his seed, Bob sat back and everyone watched Jackie intently. She wiped her mouth and sat up. "Thank you," she said. "I think I'm going to be okay for a few hours." She giggled. "You're still hard, dad."

He tried to cover his erection for moment, and realized it was hopeless and way too late for modesty, he dropped his hand away. "Yeah...I...sorry."

Jackie smiled. "It's okay. I'm going to need you guys for a while, until Velma can fix the machine. I trust you guys and..." She started to choke up a little. "Will you..."

Jackie's father and brother both moved over hugging her. "We're here for you and we are both going to help you through this fucked up situation as long as you need us for. Right dad?" Ron asked.

"You bet," he chimed in squeezing his daughter. "Uh...just don't tell your mother. Okay?"

"Deal!" Jackie answered. "Um...dad? Do you need help with that thing? It looks painful," she said pointing to his steel hard erection.

"Uh...yes...could you?"

"Come here, Dad," Jackie said, laying back on the carpet, pulling her pants off. "It works this way too, Velma?"

"Yes, actually," Velma replied, watching Jackie's father mount his buxom daughter.

Bob grunted as he thrust his cock deep inside Jackie. "I've wanted to do this for a long time, baby," he said.

"Me too, Dad," Jackie said, wrapping her legs around her father.

The room was filled with the sounds of sex as Bob pounded into his daughter, mercilessly. Ron had gotten another erection as well, from watching them fuck. He knelt beside Jackie's face offering his cock to her. "Please," he begged. "I love you too, you know!"

She turned to him and smiled at him. "I know," she said, and then sucked him into her mouth, thoroughly enjoying having two cocks at once. Ron slid his cock into his sister's mouth again and again as his father fucked her furiously. Jackie grunted around Ron's cock as she came. Jackie's father tensed up and unloaded into her pussy at almost the same time. "Oh fuck, Jackie!"

It didn't take long for Jackie to coax another load from her brother. When they had finished and dressed, they cuddled together on the couch.

"Okay so while you guys were...I mean," Velma stumbled over her words. "I mean it will take me about a week or so to fix this thing. I'm going to stay here and store my car in your garage and we should be safe."

"I'll move it up there for you," Ron offered.

"Thanks, Ron. In the meantime, I'll monitor Jackie's condition and put you guys on a strict schedule. Think you guys can handle this for a week?"

"Absolutely!" Ron, Jackie and her father all chimed in at the same time.

Jackie new she'd be okay now. She knew her father and brother would take care of her, but just in case she knew that Merle would give her a load any time she asked. This was all kinds of fucked up, but Jackie was going to live.

Sethp

sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers