Split Second Decision Revisited

Story Info
I confront the lawn boy with interesting results
4.4k words
4.38
91k
82

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So other than Jason stopping by way, way more often to see if we needed our lawn mowed, it seemed he had kept what had happened in our bathroom to himself.

I am not certain who would have believed him even if he had tried to tell anyone that my gorgeous wife had sucked his cock. As I said, he was a bit dull witted and did not seem to fit in with any of the groups.

He was not afraid of hard work though and did a great job on our lawn as well as our landscaping. I suspected in time he could turn that into quite a lucrative business if he had guidance.

Debbie was shopping the day he mowed our lawn and I could see he was disappointed she was not there. When he finished the lawn he came to get paid.

"I can tell you're disappointed my wife is not paying you," I said as he sat in our kitchen waiting for me to pull his fee out.

"Oh, ah no, ah this is f-fine" he replied meekly.

"Oh I am really quite certain you much prefer my wife take care of your payment, rather than me," I repeated.

He gave me a puzzled look and turned a little red. "Ah, well this is ok really," he reddened a bit more.

I laughed, "Oh come on Jason, you mean to tell me you would rather I pay you than my wife sucking your cock again? Come on now, I know better than that. I mean you're normal and who wouldn't want to be paid with a blow job, especially when she swallows like she did," I laughed again.

All the color drained from Jason's face. His jaw dropped and his eyes were the size of hubcaps, as he gasped, then stuttered and stammered. "Ah, ah, ah, I ah, w-w-well ah, I d-d-don't know w-w-what you mean, ah..." his voice trailed off as he struggled with how to respond.

His eyes were moving all over as he clearly was trying to decide if he should run or beg me to forgive him.

"Jason, Jason, calm down kid, just relax will you," I said with a chuckle trying to ease his fight or flight response to what I had said. "Jason, calm down and believe me, I am not mad at you," I calmly said.

Jason seemed to breathe a little easier hearing my reassurances. He had been almost gasping for air at first as he fought to overcome his shock at what I had said. I know he was wondering if Debbie had told me what she did or how in the world I could have found out what had happened in the bathroom.

"Honest, ah I s-s-saw her in the t-t-tub, but I ran out," Jason stuttered to say exactly what my wife had instructed him to say. "That's all t-t-that happened, honest."

I had taken some stills from the video I had shot and put them on my phone to share with Jason in case he decided to try and lie his way out of this. In a way, I was glad he was sticking to the story Debbie had given him, but I had other ideas.

"Maybe you can explain these pictures then," I held my phone up to him with a picture showing him with his baggy shorts down around his ankles, and about 6 inches of his huge cock lodged in my wife's tiny mouth. She was on her knees bare naked and dripping wet. Her firm tits with her nipples fully engorged pressed against his bare legs.

The next picture showed Jason's large ball sack pressed against my wife's chin, his cock fully lodged in her throat. Her hands were clutching his bare ass holding him in place.

Jason's mouth was agape as he stared at the pictures and turned beet red. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he was mumbling quietly as he stared at the images.

"Look Jason, let me explain," I said calmly.

I told Jason about my placing the camera secretly in the bathroom.

"You have it all r-r-recorded on v-v-video?" he stammered nervously. "N-n-no one will ever s-s-see it will they?" he asked almost in a panic.

"Hell no Jason, that is for my eyes only, believe me."

This reassurance seemed to calm him.

He calmed down more when I explained that I did not blame him for what happened.

"I mean shit, who the fuck would be able to resist her with her body?" I said. "I know she could have ducked down or grabbed a towel or something, but instead, she stood up showing you her wet naked body on purpose. I know she was the one who pulled your shorts down and I heard her say she could not let you leave like that."

I told him how I had been trying for years to get her to loosen up and dress sexier. I told him that lately, with events like what happened to him, she was clearly beginning to loosen up.

"Hell, I won't lie to you kid, seeing my wife sucking your cock turned me on too. Call me crazy, but seeing my wife do things like that turns me on. I never would have thought it, but it does."

I told him the bonus was that Debbie was finally starting to dress just a little bit sexier.

"Have you told anybody what she did to you?" I asked.

"Oh NO SIR," he bellowed, "I w-w-would n-n-never tell anyone," he practically shouted.

This was what I suspected and had been hoping to hear. "Good, then how would you like to help me loosen Debbie up more?" I asked.

"W-w-well what c-c-could I possibly do?" he stuttered meekly.

I told Jason that I was curious just how far my wife would go under different circumstances and that if he was willing to help, we could find out.

I told him about my recording of the stairway to the basement and that if she thought I was in my basement office the next time he mowed the lawn, he could see if she would pay him the same way as she had in the bathroom.

"Oh I don't know if I could do t-t-that. I w-w-would b-b-be too embarrassed ahh..."

"Look, if you trust me and if you have the guts, I think you just might be surprised. If you do exactly as I say and don't panic or chicken out, I know she will suck your cock again and you might even be able to put your cock in her pussy," I reassured him.

Jason's jaw dropped and his eyes widened as he again turned beet red. "Gee, I ah, I ah, that would ah, wow, I d-d-don't know," he stammered. "I don't seem to have much luck with girls."

I could see his cock was tenting his shorts as he pondered my proposal.

"Well judging from the size of your equipment," I said as I nodded toward his hard cock pressing against his baggy shorts, "this could not only give you some experience, it would be another step to helping my wife not be such a prude," I laughed.

"I guess m-m-maybe if you t-t-told me what to do I could ah, t-t-try" he mumbled.

I laughed, "Trust me Jason, with the experience you get from my wife, and that cock of yours, believe me, you will have no problem getting all the girls you want."

I went into detail about how this might work if he had the guts to pull it off the next time he mowed our lawn.

Jason was back three days later to mow our lawn and I had to send him away. He was obviously eager but our lawn was clearly not long enough to mow yet. I chuckled as he walked away dejected with slumped shoulders.

The next time he came around I laughed at his eagerness and told him to go ahead and mow the lawn. He seemed to mow it in record time.

Debbie was in the living room watching TV and sipping on an iced tea. She was wearing her sneakers and her light gray cotton work out shorts. I loved these shorts because they cupped her apple ass and accentuated it nicely. They had an elastic waist band so I knew she could slip them off easily if she decided to. She was also wearing a light gray sweatshirt and I could not tell if she had a bra on or not.

As Jason was nearly finished with the lawn, I told Debbie I had a ton of work to do in my office downstairs and that I would try to be finished in time for dinner.

At about that time, Jason tapped on the sliding glass doors off our patio. I let him in with a smile, and yelled to Debbie, "Debbie, can you pay Jason, I am going downstairs."

With that, I moved to my safe place and clicked on the recorded sounds of me going down the metal stairs. "Clang, clang, clang," the sounds came.

Jason moved hesitatingly toward the living room.

As he entered the living room where Debbie was sitting on the sofa, it was hard to say who was blushing more, my wife, or Jason.

"Oh Jason, ah yes, let me get my purse," she said as she began to get up.

I thought to myself, "OK Kid, that is your cue, go for it."

Jason stepped nervously forward and with a quivering voice finally managed to blurt out, "Ah, well ah I was ah, w-w-wondering if t-t-there was any chance you c-c-could p-p-pay me ah, well like you d-d-did in the b-b-bathroom?"

I breathed a sigh of relief as he finally managed to get it out.

His legs were visibly shaking as he stood fidgeting before my wife.

Debbie was beet red as she looked up at the quivering skinny mass standing before her. Her eyes moved to what was clearly a growing bulge in his baggy shorts.

"W-w-what?" she said in obvious disbelief at what he had said.

"W-w-well ah, I was just kind of thinking ah, I mean I haven't told a soul honest and ah, I mean I really, really liked it and well no one has ever d-d-done that to me before and well I was hoping maybe ah..." his feeble voice trailed off.

Debbie was staring with her mouth hanging open in shock as Jason's cock became more obvious in his shorts.

The loud clanging noise of my descent to the basement office had quieted and she knew I would be down there for some time. She glanced nervously over her shoulder and then back at the outline of Jason's growing cock.

Jason was shaking like a leaf as he stood not too far from my seated wife.

"Jason, I told you that never happened!" she said sternly.

"I know, I know, and I have n-n-not said a word about it t-t-to anyone a-a-and I n-n-n-never will, honest. It's j-j-just that ah, I liked it so much and, and, and..." his voice trailed off.

"Well," Debbie said as she began breathing in near gasps, "I can't really let you leave like that," as she stared at his cock tenting his shorts. "Come closer."

Jason moved to stand directly in front of her. I watched as her shaking hands reached for the elastic waistband of his shorts. She pulled them down and suddenly his huge rock hard cock sprang up nearly striking her face as it literally popped into view.

It was easily 10 inches or more and looked even larger as my wife's tiny hand hesitatingly and shakily closed around the shaft. Slowly she began pumping his cock as pre cum drooled from the tip.

Gripping his cock she began pumping it faster as she leaned forward pulling his cock toward her mouth.

Jason was a quivering mess as he felt my wife's lips close over the drooling head of his huge cock.

"Oohhhhhhhh," Jason moaned as he looked down at my wife pulling his cock deeper into her mouth.

Debbie reached around Jason's skinny frame to clutch his ass cheeks pulling him deeper into her mouth. Her head was rocking back and forth on his drooling cock.

Jason's eyes were wide open and his mouth hung open in an almost constant moan as he looked down on my wife. He reached to lightly hold my wife's head as she rocked back on forth taking his cock deeper each time.

"Gaaggghhhhhh, gagghhhhhhhh," Debbie moaned as with each stroke she took Jason's cock deeper into her throat.

"Gagggghhhhhhhhh, gagggghhhhhhhh, " Debbie moaned as she pulled his ass until Jason's cock was finally buried to his balls in my wife's mouth.

I knew if this continued, Jason would cum in her mouth and I knew he wanted to try and fuck her. He could see me looking around the corner as I signaled him to stop and try to fuck her.

With all he could muster, Jason managed to pull his cock out of Debbie's sucking mouth.

Debbie looked up at him, clearly confused he had done this. "C-c-can I p-p-please put it in you, ah down there?" Jason managed to stammer.

"W-w-what?" Debbie gasped in disbelief.

"Please, I won't tell anyone, it's just that I have never ahh..." he paused, fidgeting nervously with his wet cock swaying in front of Debbie's face.

Pushing Jason back, Debbie paused for a time as if deep in thought, then finally stood up. Shaking visibly she pushed her cotton work out shorts and panties down to pool around her ankles. She quickly stepped out of them, leaving her sneakers on.

As I directed Jason to do, he pulled her around to the end of the sofa and nudged her forward to lie over the arm rest of the sofa. This put her dripping cunt at the perfect level for him to stand behind her and put his cock in her wet cunt. My wife was basically draped over the arm of the sofa with her ass and pussy sticking up and her upper body resting on the sofa.

Once she was lying over the arm of the sofa with her tight apple ass jutting in the air, I pulled my camera out and clicked it on record to capture what was happening.

This gave me to opportunity to walk up and watch as Jason slid is huge cock into my wife's wet cunt. Debbie could not see me as she was draped face down over the arm of the sofa.

"Aaiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeee" Debbie climaxed as Jason's cock penetrated her to the hilt. He began pumping in and out of her wet cunt.

Jason was shaking and moaning with each thrust and I knew he would cum soon. I gripped his shoulder to get his attention. His cock was buried deep in my wife's cunt. I leaned around him and pointed to my wife's puckered asshole.

Jason got a confused puzzled look on his face as he held his cock deep in Debbie's cunt. He tilted his head to one side as if to say "What?

I nodded forcefully again pointing to my wife's puckered asshole. I then reached up and lightly popped Jason on the back of his head and again pointed to her asshole.

Slowly, I watched as he pulled his hard cock out of Debbie's dripping cunt. He stood there with his rock hard wet cock dripping from Debbie's pussy juices. He clearly didn't know what to do at that point.

I had a tube of KY jelly in my pocket and I reached around and shot a glob on the head of Jason's cock, then pointed to my wife's clenched asshole again.

Jason froze as he looked frantically from me to her ass then back to me. He was clearly confused. Who knows how long he would have stood there.

Frustrated, I did something I have never done before in my life. I reached down and gripped the hard shaft of Jason's wet cock. I have never felt another man's cock in my entire life. His cock was indeed rock hard. While I frequently grab my own, feeling another cock was weird to me. Out of habit, I guess, I pumped it a few times to keep it hard. I could feel it hard and pulsing as I pushed Jason forward while guiding the head of his cock to my wife's puckered asshole.

Holding his cock in place against Debbie's puckered sphincter I reached around his skinny frame holding my camera focused on his cock pressed against my wife's asshole. I pressed him forward while holding his cock in place. His eyes were the size of hubcaps as he watched his KY lubed cock head press against her asshole.

"Uunnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhh," Debbie moaned as she felt her tight asshole widen and his cock slowly begin to penetrate.

Slowly his KY coated cock head pressed inward as Debbie's asshole widened. I wondered if she was thinking about the big black guy that had forced his huge cock into her ass in the hot tub that night at the motel.

"Unnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhh," Debbie moaned. I turned the camera to capture her laying face down on the sofa with her arms stretched out in front of her. Her fists were tightly clenched as Jason's enormous cock head slowing forced its way past her tight sphincter.

I turned the camera back and suddenly, the fat head of Jason's huge cock popped in and was tightly lodged inside. Jason immediately froze as he stared down to see the head of his cock inside my wife's tight puckered asshole. Once the head of his cock was in her I released my grip on his wet cock.

I captured this view on my camera and leaning against Jason from behind I shoved, pushing him forward until a good 4 or more inches of his wet cock slid into Debbie's clenching asshole.

Unnnnnnghhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, unghhhh," Debbie moaned quietly as she felt Jason's cock penetrate deeper.

Jason was staring at his cock sliding deeper into Debbie's asshole with his mouth hanging agape and a bit of drool dripping from his lower lip. His eyes were wide as he stared in disbelief at what he was doing. Clearly he had never fucked any girl in the ass before and I seriously wondered if he had fucked any girl in the pussy as well.

I leaned in hard against Jason and recorded his cock slide the remaining 6 inches into my wife's asshole until his big ball sack was hanging pressed against her dripping cunt.

Grabbing Jason's hips I pulled him back then pushed him forward and soon he was pumping his huge cock furiously in and out of Debbie's asshole.

"Aaiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeee, oh yesssss," Debbie gasped as she again climaxed.

Debbie was moaning constantly as Jason continued pumping his cock into her ass. I leaned over close to his ear and whispered that he could cum in her mouth now if he wanted to.

I no sooner said that, when he moaned "Aaarghhhhhhh," and I knew it was too late. He was filling her bowels with his cum. He had his cock buried to his balls in her ass as he pumped her full of cum.

"Aaaiiiyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Debbie was cumming again as she felt her asshole fill with his hot cum. She had experienced multiple orgasms from having her ass fucked.

Jason's cock pulsed as he pumped cum deep in my wife's asshole. He finally staggered back a bit and I literally heard his cock pop as he pulled it out of her tight ass. I kept my camera close and until her sphincter finally closed, the video revealed her wide open asshole filled with white hot cum. Draped over the arm rest of the sofa her firm apple ass looked incredible.

As she began to move, I quickly retreated to my safe viewing place.

Debbie managed to push herself up and stagger around to sit on the sofa.

Jason reached down to pull his shorts up.

"Come here," Debbie urgently gasped.

Jason moved over to her as he was pulling his shorts up. Debbie reached over and grabbed his cock by the shaft before he could get them pulled up all the way. She leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth to the hilt, holding it deep in her throat as she felt him go limp.

I imagine she was surprised to feel his cock come alive again in her mouth. Due to his youthful age he was quickly rock hard again.

With his cock deep in her mouth, Jason reached down and clutched the sides of her bobbing head. I heard Debbie gagging as she took his cock all the way to his balls.

It was apparent Jason was overcome with the sensation as he clutched my wife's head and began pumping himself as deep as he could at an ever increasing pace. Soon his ass was a blur as he humped my wife's mouth quite literally like a dog in heat.

Debbie was obviously shocked as Jason tightly clutched the sides of her head and drove his cock like a jack hammer in and out of her mouth furiously. Her hands flailed around each time his balls bounced off her chin, and it seemed like she was trying to push him back.

"Aaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jason practically bellowed as his ass clenched repeatedly signaling he was filling her mouth. Cum spurted from around her lips dripping to her sweatshirt as he filled her mouth. She was gagging and gulping at the same time.

"Aaiyeeeeeeeeeeeee," came the muffled sound from Debbie signaling she too was again climaxing as she was struggling to swallow Jason's cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but a large amount still managed to escape past her lips.

Finally Jason released the grip on her head and she fell limply backwards on the sofa gasping and coughing with cum drizzling down her chin.

"Oh God, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry," Jason gasped as he leaned down to caress my wife's slumping shoulders. "I am sorry," he repeated. "I couldn't control myself, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have held your head like that, I am sorry," he babbled.

As Jason continued to apologize he rubbed Debbie's shoulders as she sprawled on the sofa gasping for her breath and coughing. He then reached down and pulled her sweatshirt up and began kneading Debbie's bare breasts as he continued to apologize.

12