Split Second Decision Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised to see she was braless after all.

Eventually, Debbie regained her senses and began licking the cum from her lips and trying to gather herself as Jason was mauling her tits and squeezing her engorged nipples.

Seeing that she was beginning to sit more upright Jason reached for his shorts. As he pulled his baggy shorts on he grabbed Debbie's panties. "C-c-can I please have t-t-these," Jason asked?

Looking at Jason standing there clutching her panties, still in somewhat of a daze from the serious mouth fucking she had just gotten, she waved her arm, indicating whatever, as she was gasping for air.

"I trust that pays for the lawn mowing," Debbie managed to mumble; looking at Jason as he nervously pulled his shorts up and stuffed her panties in his pocket.

"Oh yes it sure does, and I am so sorry I held your head like that," Jason stammered as he began nervously backing away.

I clicked on the recording, "Clang, clang, clang."

"Oh shit, get out of here," Debbie frantically said pointing to the sliding doors. Jason darted for the door.

She quickly grabbed her cotton shorts. Pulling them on, she ran her fingers through her hair and pushed it into place and stood as she was swiping any obvious cum from her face and sucking it into her mouth.

She then raced into the kitchen and grabbed a dish towel to wipe away any cum she had missed. She stood at the sink and ran the water to rinse any cum from her fingers as I walked in.

"You want to go out to eat or what did you have in mind," I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Oh I am too tired to go out, I will just fix us something here," she nervously responded.

"Did you pay Jason?" I asked.

"Y-y-yes," she responded, "I took care of it."

"Did you sit on something wet?" I asked as I spotted a wet spot that appeared to be getting bigger on the seat of her light gray cotton shorts. Jason's load of cum was clearly drooling out of her asshole.

Debbie turned bright red and actually jumped a bit as she nervously responded, "Oh, ah you know I ah, thought I did, I b-b-better go change." She turned to head down the hallway.

"What's that on your sweatshirt?" I asked as I pointed to the glob of cum just below her chin.

"Wow, I like the look baby," I said as I stopped her clutching her breasts through her sweatshirt. Her engorged nipples made in now obvious she was braless.

She was beet red as she mumbled something about spilling her drink on herself.

"Well what in the world did you sit on?" I asked as I spun her around and ran my finger up the crack of her dripping ass through her shorts.

"I ah, I d-d-don't know, it was s-s-something on the chair at the t-t-table" she stuttered.

I held my fingers to my nose and said, "Well call me crazy, but it smells like cum."

"You're c-c-crazy!" she blurted. "T-t-that's impossible," she quickly added.

"I need to change," she stammered as she began to move past me.

I caught her as she tried to pass me and looked at her delicious ass. "Hell, the wet spot is getting bigger babe," I reached and cupping her firm ass cheeks pulled them apart. Jason had really dumped a huge load as cum was now pouring from her asshole into her light gray cotton workout shorts.

She jerked away and reaching behind herself to try and cover her wet ass with her hands, she walked stiff legged as she was clenching her ass as best as she could down the hallway.

"These are c-c-cotton shorts," she stuttered, "They w-w-wick, s-s-so it j-j-just looks like its g-g-getting bigger," she added as she quickly stutter-stepped by me.

She looked incredibly hot as she struggled to cup her hot apple ass as she carefully but quickly walked down the hall.

She is so easy to read when she blushes like that.

12