All Comments on 'Split Second Decision Revisited'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was Steaming!

Thank you for taking this story further. I have the feeling, or hope, that it will develop further still. It is clear that Debbie can't get enough of his big cock. Plus, it is now obvious that the husband, having already handled it, might just let his natural curiosity compel him to want to taste and feel what his wife tasted and felt when she sucked and fucked the young man. Love your writing, and love the pace with which the story is unfolding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slut wife

Hard to beat a true slut wife. I hope next time the hubby and Jason double team her, or Jason invites some of his friends over with him to :help" her out.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
More Please

Yes, he needs to bring two buddies for a total lawn and yard maintenance job. And help Debbie to get "airtight". 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such a hot little tale

The way you have the husband scheming to get his wife fucked is too funny. The fact that she so easily gives in is actually pretty damn hot. I can’t wait to see what else you get this pair into. I’m sure there are lots of servicemen that could stop by or even a nice neighborhood BBQ with a few of the other husbands getting to sample her sexy little body. Anxiously awaiting for the next chapter. In the meantime, please do not put up with the sad little man who posts all the negative comments. You have the power to delete them and should use it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@OK another guy

You said the guys who like their wives being with other guys need their own category, well, they have one. It's this one! Read the damn description of the category posted by Literotica. "Married extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing and more." What part of that are you too stupid to understand. This entire category is devoted to wives who enjoy other dick. Maybe there should be a category for idiots who can't comprehend. You would enjoy that one.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 6 years ago

This just gets better and better! Like to see the stud fuck the wife in the marital bed bareback!

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

I’m starting to see that the dishonesty is part of the turn on and trust me when i say i know exactly how that feels. My Wife is VERY much the same way! We should chat sometime! I’m sure it would be very entertaining for both of us lol! Keep em coming man! Def pun intended :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aww Almost

We finally get a cock in her pussy just for it to turn into another anal story 2 lines later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck garbage

One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

Are you a CUCK, sound like one. Does your Mamma know you're one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jason's Monster Cock

Your next chapter could have the husband advising young Jason on how to blackmail the wife if she doesn't let him fuck her on a regular basis.

My wife says, "Believe me, if that wife would get used to that monster cock, she would certainly loosen up!" :) My wife has fucked just about every lawn boy or handyman that has set foot on our property. Once she did a 5-man team of roofers, twice a day, for the three days they re-roofed our house! She especially loved their rough, weathered hands mauling her tits and ass.

I just love sticking my hand in her slimy, bored-out cunt, after she "gives a generous tip" to these workmen. Their cum just gushes out of her gash! I generally grab it by the handfuls and smear it on her tits, ass, and face like a beauty lotion.

At first, she was a bit shy about flirting with these guys. But I bought her some short shorts and some tight tops, which show off her assets. And, I chilled her favorite wine everytime they came over. Then, she got in the mood and has never stopped!

We've been married 20 years and she fucked over 80 guys! We certainly never have trouble getting our service guys to come over for a household, emergency repair.

Having a wife with a good cunt certainly keeps our property in tip top shape! And, they certainly keep her loosened up!

wendy53wendy53over 3 years ago
decision

wish my hubby would let me do that :)

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Wish my wife would do this!

Wow! So hot to watch an uninhibited woman!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous