Spring Break: The RV Park

Story Info
Angie and John party with swingers at RV park.
11.3k words
4.69
11.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/02/2020
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woo hoo!" my girlfriend hollered as we crossed the Florida state line. We were on our way to a quiet spring break along the panhandle of Florida. We weren't there to party so much as to relax. There would be plenty of drinking and probably sex; we just weren't into the typical college party scene.

We found this deal at an RV campground where they rent out these small cabins in the RV park. It was a lush setting and we had use of the amenities which included a beautiful swimming pool with a café/bar. We were also minutes from the beach and numerous restaurants and bars if we so chose to indulge.

We had our car breakdown in Georgia and were stuck there for a couple of hours. We had managed to get ourselves in trouble when Angie got caught shoplifting and we agreed to let the store owner punish us. That is detailed in the first part of this story. It was a life changing event as the store owner was a bit of a sexual pervert; not that we are complaining.

We arrived at the campground an hour later and checked in. It was a medium to large RV park, probably fifty or more RVs, a few campsites, and a dozen of the cabins like we were renting. We were delighted that ours was secluded, surrounded by trees and foliage and sat next to a small lake. Inside, it consisted of one good size bedroom, a well-appointed bathroom with both shower and jetted tub, a living room and kitchen. Everything we would need to be comfortable for the next several days.

We have always considered ourselves to be sexually adventurous although it always included just the two of us. Our encounter in Georgia changed that and we were both willing to try stuff. Maybe next time it would involve a hot woman rather than the burly dude from the store.

We quickly settled in and decided the pool would be our destination for this afternoon. I had changed into swim trunks and was loading a small cooler with beers. Angie stepped out of the bedroom wearing a cover up along with a large hat to protect her from the sun. I told her how sexy she looked as we headed out the door for the short stroll to the pool. We noticed several couples that were probably retired, and a few other younger couples, although, none as young as us. We got a few glances and a couple of waves as we were the new kids on the block. We were lucky enough to find a table with an umbrella and a chaise lounge next to it. I usually prefer sit in a chair while Angie likes to stretch out.

I set our stuff down and settled into my chair as Angie spread her towel out on the chaise. Then she undid her cover up and dropped in on her towel. She gave me a wicked smile as she stood there in a skimpy black bikini I had not seen before. I immediately noticed several of the men at the pool checking her out. She turned to sit down, and I realized why she had garnered so much attention; her bikini was a thong and her amazing ass was completely bare.

"You like?" she asked.

"Of course, I like. And so do several of the other guys here," I didn't mention the disapproving looks from several of the females that noticed her.

"Hope it doesn't get us kicked out of here," she laughed, "I don't see any other thongs

She was sitting on the edge of the chaise. I was wondering if she was going to lie face up, or face down. She laid back, face up, and I realized that the front of her suit barely covered her sweet little pussy and her top, which she filled out magnificently, barely covered her nips. This could be quite a show.

Although a couple of people kept stealing glances at us, most went back to what they were doing. When she turned to lay on her stomach and displayed her fanny again, heads popped up like a bunch of meerkats.

After about an hour I went up to the snack bar for some salty treats. I was looking away when a woman's voice asked, "Is this your first time staying at this campground?"

I turned to encounter an attractive woman, probably mid-thirties, she had strawberry blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. She was average height and though not thin, she had a very sexy body, full breasts, and nice rear too. Her suit, though much more modest than Angie's, still showed some great cleavage.

"Uh, yeah," I stumbled, not expecting this conversation. "We've found it online, seems to be a pretty cool place. How about you guys," I realized that she and her husband had been one of the couples that seemed to be interested in us."

"My husband, Carl, and I have been coming for the past five years. We gotten to know some of the campers and started planning our trips here together. We are considered the 'party crowd' by some of the more conservative folks here."

My orders of fries and onion rings, health food, had just been served. "Great to meet you. I am sure we will see you around."

She gave me a mischievous smile and touched me on the arm, "We are at campsite 37, in the adult section, no kids allowed. We are hosting a happy hour for a few friends around 5:30. Why don't you and your wife join us?"

I didn't bother to correct her on our marital status but told her we would try and make it.

Angie agreed to would be fun to get to know the party people here and after finishing our snacks headed back to our cabin. Angie was about to head to the shower, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity of helping her out of her suit, I had been half-hard for the past couple of hours.

I took her in my arms and untied her coverup. I hugged her and ran my hands down her back and then over her exposed ass.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," I knew she had a slight buzz going.

"You've been turning me on all afternoon," I continued massaging her rear.

"I think you like that I was exposed in front of all those people, they were all checking out my ass."

I stood behind her admiring her slightly pink ass. I ran my hands over it as I kissed her on the neck.

"Hmmm, you should kiss my ass, baby, that's what's getting you all turned on."

That surprised me a bit, but I immediately sat down on a chair and pulled her fanny to me. I rained kissed all over her exposed skin which she seemed to relish. I slipped one hand around to her front and slipped it under the scrap of material covering her pussy. She was already very damp and pressed her ass against my face as I rubbed her clit. I could feel she was about to cum and stopped.

Standing up, I took her hand and led her to the king size bed and had her sit on the edge. I knelt between her legs and relieved her of her bikini bottoms. I kissed up her thighs, she smelled and tasted of sunscreen and a little salty. By the time I reached her wet snatch she had laid back and I put her legs over my shoulders as I devoured her. As expected, she came pretty quickly.

As she laid there recovering, I dropped my trunks to the floor. I was almost fully erect, and the head of my cock was slick with precum. As she sat up and released her breasts from their confines, I couldn't help giving my cock a couple strokes, I was immediately hard.

She was still on the edge of the bed and pulled me to her. She gently cupped my balls as she brought my cock to her mouth. She took the head in her mouth and worked her tongue around it. Since we've been together, she has really learned what turns me on. She was putting it to use today. As she took me deeper and started stroking me, I massaged one of her breasts.

We both knew I wouldn't last long. When she felt me about to cum, she took me out of her mouth. She held her ample breasts and positioned my cock between them and started titty fucking me. I was in heaven as she worked her tits and hand in unison until I yelled, "I'm cumming!"

She rubbed my spurting cock back and forth across her breasts coating them with cum. She seemed focused on getting her nipples well covered. It felt like the largest load I had shot in a while.

I was standing there as she held my deflating cock in one hand, her other hand was lifting her cum covered boobs. "How about a taste?" she said gazing in my eyes. "How about cleaning up the mess you made, using your tongue?"

When I hesitated, she goaded me, "Oh, would you rather lick cum out of my pussy like you did at the store the other day. At least, this is your cum."

I knelt before her and started licking her breasts as she continued to make inappropriate remarks about our time with Dan. But she was getting me excited too as I sucked each nipple clean as I spread the cum over her breasts. She had obviously been thinking about our forced three-way and it was turning her on.

I licked nearly all my cum from her breasts, and with a load of it in my mouth, gave her a deep kiss. She kissed me back passionately. It was the first time I had licked my cum off her. I had thought about it often enough, but once I shot my load, the appeal of tasting myself on her tits or pussy, diminished.

We then showered and took a quick nap before heading over to spot 37 for happy hour. When we arrived, there were three couples sitting around a couple of round tables outside of Carl and Marla's RV. Introductions were made and drinks served, and we all relaxed in a fun if somewhat bawdy evening of jokes and long tales. We could have shared our recent experience but decided against it.

Being good hosts, they fired up the grill and fed everyone burgers and dogs and chips, as good as any gourmet dinner. Two of the couples headed back to their camp sites while Carl and Marla insisted we stay for another drink. We were already quite buzzed but how could we refuse after they had fed us and plied us with liquor all evening. Besides, I was really warming up to this couple, and the nice cleavage shot I got every time Marla bent over, and she seemed to do it a lot, was quite enticing.

Just the four of us where sitting around chatting and I noticed that the sundress Marla was wearing seemed to be sitting higher up on her thighs. I couldn't keep from regularly glancing at her as she adjusted her legs and I was finally rewarded with a nice panty shot, I just love those for some reason.

It seemed apparent to me that they would be interested in getting to know us more intimately although they never came right out and said it. I could see Angie was fading, not ever a heavy drinker, and I said we had to call it an evening. We hugged our new friends good night. Marla was holding onto my one arm and nonchalantly pressing it into the side of her large breasts. I noticed that Carl 'accidently' brushed his hand over Angie's pert breasts as they broke their hug.

When we got back to our cabin, Angie immediately washed up and went to bed. Ten minutes later she was out like a light. I sat realizing I was wide awake and horny. There was a sexual tension in the air at our little party that I picked up on. I stepped out onto our little front porch to enjoy the beautiful evening. I could still hear music and laughter coming from next door, I guessed they were still in party mode.

Curious, I started towards their campsite, but no one was outside. I started back to my cabin when a wicked thought drifted through my buzzed brain. Their RV was backed into a secluded spot that shared the clump of woods between us. I quietly slipped beside the side of the trailer that faced the woods. Much to my voyeuristic delight, they had not bothered to completely close the blinds on that side of the RV.

They each had a drink in hand and were dancing to the music. After a few minutes, Carl collapsed back on the couch, so Marla was dancing alone.

"Hey babe, how about a little show," he teased her. I was getting excited in anticipation of what I might get to see.

Marla started dancing suggestively in front of him, wiggling her ass and running her hands down the front of her dress and over her breasts. She danced in front of him and turned and bent over, he gave her a playful slap on the ass. The dancing and teasing continued for a few minutes and I was getting hard watching them.

I could hear him coaxing her to show more. She slid her dress up until I could see her black panties again and then she ran her finger over her panty covered mound. I couldn't resist and took my cock out and started stroking it. Then I heard her tell Carl.

"If you want to see mine, you'll have to show me yours."

He didn't need to be told twice. He undid his pants and slid both his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He leaned back to expose a completely hard cock, at least average in length and quite thick.

"Don't just sit there, big boy, let me see you stroke it."

As he unabashedly gripped his cock and started stroking it, she slid her panties down, giving me a good look at her ass and a glimpse of her pussy. I continued stroking myself as she walked over to the couch. I was hoping to see her give him a blowjob when I heard a twig snap behind me. I froze in place, hoping I was hidden enough in the darkness.

"Hold it right there," my heart nearly stopped as a small penlight shown on me. In fact, it shown directly on my cock which I was still holding. I started to put my cock away when he said, "Don't move."

I turned around to see the security guard. I was standing there with my hands by my side and my wilting cock sticking out of my pants. Meanwhile, the music and dancing continued inside.

He walked up to me, he was about fifty, a black man in good shape, wearing his jacket with the security logo. He glanced over at the window and saw what was going on.

"Aren't you staying in the cabin next door?"

"Yes," I replied, wondering where this was going.

"Being a peeping tom is illegal, you know that, right?"

"Yes, sir," I stuttered.

"Plus," he continued, "you found my favorite spot."

I wasn't sure what to make of his last remark but watched as he stepped up to the window and peered in. He motioned me to join him, I had slipped my cock back into my pants.

The show inside continued as she knelt before him and started sucking his cock and stroking him. She was a talented cocksucker, but I wanted to see her naked. After a few moments she got up and straddled him facing away. She pulled her dress up to position his cock at her wet opening and we got a great view of her pussy as his thick cock squeezed into her warmth.

She started working his cock in and out of her cunt. I looked over and saw the security guard had his very large cock out and was slowly stroking it to an erection. I didn't really think about it, I just took mine back out too.

Now Carl was mauling her tits through her dress. Then he grabbed her straps and pulled her dress down, she wasn't wearing a bra, so her breasts were fully exposed. Her boobs were large, probably a d-cup, and had tan lines so only the area right around her nipples was white, the rest had a slight tan.

As Carl worked her lovely tits, and played with her hard nipples, we were standing side-by-side jerking off. It was the hottest scene I could imagine, watching two hot people having hot sex, and being a voyeur.

When Carl yelled, he was cumming, I shot my load right along with him. The security guard continued stroking his massive hard on as she crawled off his lap and settled beside him on the couch. The security guard sensed I wanted to leave.

"You can go. If you don't want this reported to everyone involved, you will do as I say."

"What do you mean? You were watching just like me."

He gave me a mirthless smile, "Who is going to believe you when I say I caught you looking in people's windows." He held up a camera. "Not the best pictures, but good enough to show you being a peeping tom. So, to start, you will leave your blinds or curtains open enough to be watched. You understand?"

I just nodded, he stood there with his cock hanging out. As I wandered back to my cabin, I saw him step back up to the window. Between his dark clothes and his dark skin, he just blended into the shadows, made me a bit jealous.

I went in and Angie was still out cold. I went in a took a quick shower, noticing for the first time the dried cum on my hand. I decided not to tell Angie. She may be okay with it, but she may think I was completely wrong to spy on our neighbors. I crawled into bed and thought how erotic my little encounter had been.

I woke up the next morning with a wicked boner. I snuggled up to Angie, pressing my erection against her fine ass, my hand reached around and fondled a breast. As I increased my activity she moaned, "Oh babe, I can't do this right now. I am still recovering from last night."

"Okay, I get it," I replied not wanting my disappointment to show.

"I'll make it up to later, okay? I'll do anything you want if you let me sleep another hour or so."

My dick got even harder hearing that. So, I let her drift back off to sleep. I made coffee and sat on the front porch, enjoying a beautiful morning. A few moments later I saw Carl and Marla walk by on their way to get breakfast at the onsite café. They gave me a wave and mouthed 'good morning'. I toasted them with my cup of coffee and then started wondering about the fact their window allowed me a way to watch them.

I recalled what Chas, the security guy, told me about leaving my blinds open and wondered how many places he had setup to watch. A few minutes later, Chas drove by on his golf cart and gave me a nod and a knowing smile. I got a tinge of excitement when I realized he would be looking in our window soon, probably tonight if I could arrange it.

We spent the early part of the day at the local beach then retired to the swimming pool. Our friends were there and as Angie dropped her wrap, I noted a look of disappointment when they saw she was wearing a regular bikini instead of her thong. We spent the afternoon as a group and had a pretty good buzz going by early evening. I couldn't help but look at Carl and Marla without remembering them fucking while Chas and I watched. It was obvious they were interested in us and it was turning me on. Marla was really sexy with her soft curvy body and Carl was stealing glances at Angie.

Angie noticed too and at one point I whispered to her, "I think they may want to party with us later."

"I thought we already were," she laughed.

"Well, I mean, I think they are swingers."

I watched her get a funny look on her face as the realization set in. Then she discreetly looked their way. She only slightly shocked me when she remarked, "They are a sexy couple. Is that something you want to try?"

"I don't know," I replied, "I may be wrong about them being swingers. Maybe they are just really outgoing and have a 'anything goes' party vibe."

She gave me sexy smile, "I'm with you babe, let's pay it by ear."

With that she laid face down on the chaise, her ass looking absolutely perfect in her tiny black bikini. She gave me a wink, "How about putting some sunscreen on my back?" she asked as she reached back and unclasped her top. That gave anyone looking a great side boob shot, about the only thing they couldn't see were her nips.

A few minutes later Carl came over as if on cue and asked if we were interested in getting together later that evening. He said they were going into town for dinner but would love if we could stop over around nine-ish. We agreed and as he was leaving Angie turned to wave at Marla who was sitting at their table and in doing so, gave Carl a quick peek at her boobs, nipples and all. I noticed Marla gave an approving smile.

We had a light dinner and were sitting on the front porch with a couple of drinks. It was shortly after 7 pm but it was already getting dark. I had been horny and half hard most of the day.

"Remember this morning when you said you would do anything I wanted tonight if I let you sleep?"

"What, that's not fair, I was half asleep. But I did say it. So, what do you want, to go diddle the neighbors?"

"I don't know about that. I was probably just projecting. No, what I was going to ask was for you to, well, put on a little show for me."