Spring Break: The RV Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of show?"

"You know I have a voyeur fantasy, right?"

"Yeah, so what do you want?"

"I want to watch you through the window," I held my breath not sure what her reaction would be.

She thought about it for a long minute. "You want to watch me masturbate?"

I just nodded in the affirmative. I relaxed when a saw a smile spread across her face.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander, meaning I will get my turn to watch as well."

"I agree," my cock was already thickening. "Of course, you got to see me jerk off back at the store."

"Yeah, I did. It was hot." She looked around and noticed how private our site was, especially the area outside the bedroom window that faced the wooded area. "OK, let's do it."

I went to the bathroom and took a quick leak, then made myself a fresh drink. Angie was sitting in a chair in the living room. "See ya later," she gave me a little wave.

I went outside and stood by the bedroom which was dark. My heart skipped a beat as the light came on, but the blinds were completely closed. A minute later the blinds opened just enough to give me an unobstructed view of the room. She was casually standing in front of the mirror; she was wearing a white sleeveless button up blouse and blue striped shorts.

She took off her watch and placed it on the dresser and then picked up her brush and started brushing her hair. I was wondering how far she would go and just the anticipation was turning me on.

I think I felt him before I actually heard him, but as I turned, Chas stepped out from the shadows of the trees. Once again, he was in dark clothes which made him blend in. He came and stood beside me outside the small window and gave me a friendly pat on the back. He unabashedly stepped up to the window and stared inside. There was barely enough room for us to stand shoulder to shoulder and peer in.

He gave me big smile as he saw Angie standing no more than six feet from us brushing her hair. You could see the swell of her breasts as her blouse hugged her body when her arms were lifted brushing her hair. Her form fitting shorts nicely displayed her ass that had been appreciated by several other campers when we were at the pool.

She set her brush down on the dresser and pulled her hair back into a ponytail and secured it with a hair tie. Then she just looked at herself in the mirror for a minute before she reached for the top button on her blouse, she hesitated and then undid it. I had asked for a show, and she was about to give one to me and Chas. By the time she reached for her second button I felt Chas jostle beside me, and I looked to see that he had undone his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He then pulled down his zipper, and pushing his pants down several inched, extracted his cock. He just smiled at me as he took his cock in his hand. He was bigger than I remembered, and he wasn't even fully hard yet. His cock was really dark, and I noticed he was uncut.

My eyes darted back and forth as Angie slowly undid the rest of her buttons, and Chas who was just holding his cock in his hand, but it was slowly swelling. When Angie doffed her blouse, he pulled back on his cock, exposing the big head and after a couple of strokes he was fully hard and huge. We were standing close enough that his arm slightly grazed me as he stroked himself. He looked at me as if to say, what are you waiting for.

I pushed down my gym shorts and undies in one move exposing my hardening cock. He looked down and checked me out, I'm not small, but compared to the monster next to me I felt like it. He just gave me a smile and said," Nice cock."

That surprised me, but our attention immediately went back to Angie. She was extremely sexy looking, her breasts encased in a thin light blue bra. She ran her hands over her breasts a couple of times, and they responded, her nipples straining against the thin fabric of her bra. I was no longer self-conscious and started stroking myself. There was something extremely erotic jerking off next to someone else, especially when their cock was so impressive. Angie had teased me after our encounter in Georgia with Dan who dominated us, and suggested we needed to explore my bi-side. I had never done anything with a guy before, so I dismissed it. Now I think she was right, at least, it didn't repulse me. On the other hand, we were going to have to explore her bisexuality as well.

Next, she turned and checked out her butt in the mirror. Her shorts fit nice and tight and she ran her hands over her backside. Facing the mirror again, she unsnapped her shorts and pulled the zipper down. She slowly inched them down, looking in my direction and giving me a smile. She had no idea I was not her only admirer. As her shorts were pushed down, she revealed a pair of bikini panties that matched her bra. Kicking off her shorts, she did a slow turn, displaying her delicious body from all angles.

It was a strange feeling, standing here, waiting for my girlfriend to get naked in front of someone she hadn't even met. I felt I was betraying her, but I couldn't stop myself.

She turned her back to us, then reached back and unclasped her bra. With her back still to us, she dropped it on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. Chas gave me an expectant look, I just shrugged. Here we were with our dicks in our hand looking into an empty room. But Angie didn't disappoint.

She stepped back in wearing a short, very thin robe. When she walked you could see her tits bounce and I could see she still had her panties on. She just fiddled around for a few minutes, knowing I would be going crazy for her to continue.

She finally went over and sat on the edge of the bed facing us. Her eyes appeared to be closed as she slipped her hand into her robe and gently squeezed one of her breasts and then gave the other one equal time. She played with her tits and then spread her legs enough to give us a clear view of her panty covered pussy. I was stroking my cock faster and looked over to see Chas was doing the same.

She fondled her breasts for a few minutes before pulling on the tie to her robe and releasing it. She made a show of taking it off and I couldn't believe how hot she looked sitting there topless. One hand continued playing with her nipples as the other slid down and lightly cupped her pussy over her panties. She was putting on quite a show and I was trying to pace myself so we could cum together.

She continued playing with her tits as she slipped her other hand inside her panties and fondled her pussy. I noticed that Chas had quit stroking, a strained look on his face, then I noticed the precum oozing from the tip of his cock. As Angie moved her panties to the side, giving us a good view of her pussy, I made a bold move. I reached over and wrapped my hand around a cock that felt to be twice the size of mine He gave me a surprised look but didn't resist. I stroked his thick throbbing cock and I stroked myself at the same time. Four or five long strokes, stretching him tight as my hand backed into his pelvis, he moaned and started shooting stream after stream of cum, most of it hitting the side of the cabin. I came a few seconds later. We both took a moment to come down, and we saw Angie get herself off. Then she casually stood up, walked to the window and closed the blinds.

Chas slipped away as quietly as he had appeared. I wondered how many windows he knew of to peek in and how they were set up for him to see. Did he have other people compromised like me, and they agreed to let him watch in return for him not turning them in for something?

I went inside and Angie was in the shower, so I made a drink and relived the experience I just had. It was one of the hottest scenes I could imagine. My cock was still twitching when I remembered we were supposed to go to Carl and Marla's in about ninety minutes. Although I had just cum, I knew I would be good for at least a couple more orgasms tonight if the opportunity arose.

I heard the shower turn off and I pictured Angie all wet and naked. I decided to be a gentleman and go help her dry off. I gave a quick knock and then entered the bathroom. It was steamy and Angie was still wet, holding her towel in front of her. I took it from her and looked her beautiful body up and down. She stepped towards me and I wrapped her up in the towel.

"'Did you like that?"

"Hotter than I even imagined," I told her.

"Did you cum?" she wiggled her ass against me.

"As hard as I've ever cum," I told her. "You were so fucking hot. Thank you for doing that for me."

"It was my pleasure too, as I know you saw. Besides, I am looking forward to my turn," she said as she exited the bathroom, still wrapped up in her towel.

That sent a couple of strange feeling coursing through my brain. Would she be the only one watching?

I took a quick shower and then met her on the porch as we had an hour to kill before heading over to our neighbors. We decided to lay of the booze until we got there, they always seemed to be handing out drinks, nonstop.

We arrived a few minutes after nine, no one was outside, but there was music and laughter coming from inside their RV. For some reason, I thought it was just going to be the two couples, obviously, there were other folks here as well. I felt a wave of disappointment sweep over me, I guess I had misjudged our neighbor's intentions. I looked at Angie who was wearing a black tank top and a jean skirt; she looked casual but also very sexy. Her tank top was form-fitting and her breasts were impossible to miss. Her skirt was just short enough that maybe you could catch a panty shot as she sat down.

We knocked on the door and Marla answered, once again wearing one of her sundresses that really looked great on her full figure body. She greeted us both with a big hug, like we had been friends for years, and she obviously had enjoyed a few cocktails at dinner.

Stepping inside I was amazed at how big their RV was. I had seen it, and many others like it, but never realized how much room they had inside. It was also lavishly furnished; I spied the couch where I had caught their act the other evening and it sparked my sexual imagination. I also looked over to the window, the shades were still askew enough to allow someone, probably Chas, to enjoy the party as an observer.

They introduced us to another couple, John and Tina, whom they had known for several years. They had just checked into the RV park this afternoon wasted no time before partying. They were in their mid-thirties, and like most of the owners of these expensive RVs, were professional types, or entrepreneurs. Tina was short, with dark curly hair, and dark brown eyes. She had a cute figure with medium size breasts and a nice round butt. John was of average height, with sandy hair and an easy smile. He looked like a lot of people that hit their thirties and put on a couple of pounds but was still in good shape. He had an easy laugh and gave Angie a hug and me a slap on the shoulder as we were introduced. These couples were veteran partiers.

Carl handed us each a drink, his signature cocktail, that they were serving this evening. They had a real kick and by our second one, we were getting a good buzz. As expected, the conversation got more animated as the night went on. We didn't have much to contribute so we mostly listened.

"Hey, remember that time we went skinny dipping in that RV park in Vermont. It was late June, I think," John threw out there.

Everyone gave us a quick glance before replying, not knowing if it was appropriate to bring up skinny dipping. I didn't volunteer any voyeur experiences.

Angie laughed, which put everyone at ease, "Did you get caught," she asked.

"No, we didn't get caught. There was just enough moonlight to see a little. So, we all stripped down and jumped in together," Carl added, shaking his head. "We should have checked the water temperature."

"Hell, yeah, we should of," add Tina, "pool water is not warm in Vermont in early June. We all hit the water and screamed at the same time; it was so cold it almost took your breath away."

"About two minutes was all we could stand, figured it was long enough to say we did it," chimed in Marla. "You boys were might quick to get out and cover up, what were you, suddenly embarrassed?"

Carl laughed, "I think we were embarrassed, that cold water didn't leave us too impressive looking, it you know what I mean."

"I didn't know cold water could shrink wood," Tina kidded them, "at least, what I saw didn't look like it had shrunk any." Everyone laughed.

"In that case, I have to comment on how lovely you two ladies looked walking up the stairs coming out of the water, the moon illuminating two very fine derrieres." Carl and John high-fived each other.

The evening had just taken the turn I hoped it would. I felt that this banter between these two couples had been for out benefit and give us chance to react. I looked at Angie, she seemed easy about the conversation, but I didn't know for sure if she wanted to let things unfold as they might. We could both feel them discreetly checking us out.

"Who needs a fresh drink?" Carl called out as he headed to the bar. The other three were killing the rest of their drinks to get a fresh one.

"You up for another drink?" I asked Angie, knowing she wasn't a heavy drinker. I could tell she was getting loopy, but she wasn't upset with how things were going.

"Sure," she replied, "but I think I will step out for some fresh air first."

"OK," I replied thinking this may be the end of our evening. I could see the other folks were feeling the same way. We stepped out into the cool air of the evening.

"If you are ready to head back to our place, that's fine," I offered, trying not to let the disappointment show in my voice."

"Do you want to stay," she asked, kind of putting me on the spot. Before I could answer she continued, "Because I am fine. I don't know how far tonight will go, but I think it's going to heat up pretty quick. We don't know how kinky these folks are, but they couldn't be any more so than our friend in Georgia."

I was stunned. I was ready to call it an evening, maybe sneak back later for a peek through the window. "I would like to stay, too." A wicked thought crossed my mind, we weren't going to see these people again, "Let's see if they're ready for us." She gave me a big hug and we headed for the door.

"Hey, you're back," Marla said, looking delighted, and gave us both a big hug.

Carl jumped up to play bartender again, probably thinking he needed to keep us plied with alcohol so we wouldn't slip away and go home. He was very wrong.

John was inserting a DVD into the player.

"We were about to watch some sexy movie John picked up. Are you guys up for that?" Marla asked. She settled next to Carl on the big L-shaped sofa that had room for all six of us.

"ooh, an X-rated movie?" cooed Angie.

"It's actually unrated, from a small indie group, but it could probably be close to an X to the movie industry."

John settled on the couch next to Marla and then Tina sat next him. I sat next to Tina with Angie to my right.

"Ready, set, movie time," announced John as he hit the play button.

The movie title displayed on the screen, 'Game Night', and then three attractive couples, late twenties, early thirties introduced themselves. They said they had not met before volunteering for the movie. It started off kind of slow, all of them having a party, fully dressed and looking hot even with clothes on. It progressed to where they rolled some dice to determine who would play darts; one guy and one gal, but not from the same couple. Once they players were chosen, they were informed that it was strip darts.

As the movie heated up, so did the sexual tension in the room. Marla and Carl were cuddled on one end of the couch, discretely copping feels and teasing each other. John had his arm around Tina, who was inches from me, so his hand bumped me as I realized he was cupping one of her breasts. Angie and I were also playing a little touchy feely.

Carl got up to refresh drinks for those that wanted them, and John went to help him. It took me moment to realize that when they sat back down, John was sitting with Marla and Carl was with Tina. We were all half watching the movie as the actors took turn losing clothes, two of the women were bare-breasted, and hugging their opponents during the dart games.

Carl's hand replaced John's as he nonchalantly massaged Tina's breast. John, meanwhile, was stroking the bare skin above Marla's sundress, not quite slipping down inside. I noticed her hand was on John's lap and assumed he was getting hard.

Angie was looking so fucking hot with her black tan top stretched tight across her large firm tits. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I reached over and cupped one and then the other. Her hand was inching towards my already hard cock.

It was still low key, except the other two couples were fondling the others' spouse. Then Carl spoke up.

"Hey, is that fair?"

We all looked over to see that John had unbuttoned three buttons of Marla's sundress and his hand was slipping down inside. She looked mesmerized as his hand was gently stroking her upper breasts, but he was about to get to her nipples.

I felt Tina's hand stroke my arm and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Carl was looking over at Angie as he fondled Tina through her blouse. Carl stood up and then moved to the other side of Angie. Tina and I slid over towards Marla. Carl put his arm around Angie but then looked over at his wife and John. John had undone two more buttons and Marla's bra, and lovely cleavage, were in plain view. Carl didn't like that John was getting down the road with his wife while both Angie and Tina had tops on that would have to be removed to show their bras.

"Hey dude, you aren't getting too excited over there, are you?" Carl inquired; John had slid a hand inside of her bra, he slowly retracted it.

"Sorry, getting a little ahead of the activities," he lightly joked.

"How about we get the ladies to take their tops off?" John offered.

"Wait a minute," Marla was straightening her dress as if she just realized John had undone her. "If I take my top off, I will be down to my panties and bra. You all don't want to see that do you?"

The gentlemen all let her know they would be fine with it.

"If they strip down to their underwear, I will do it too," Marla replied.

I looked over at Carl, his hand was working its way up Angie's smooth thigh, she wasn't pressing her legs together to stop him. I couldn't complain since I was caressing Tina's delectable mounds though they were still covered by her shirt.

Tina ran her finger over the outline of my hard cock. "I think that's a fair deal, only the men will have to be in their underwear as well." With that, she stood up and slowly pulled her top up and over her head revealing two perfect medium sized boobs behind a sexy black bra. Meanwhile, Carl a slid his hand all the way up Angie's skirt and was tracing the outline of her pussy through her panties.

Tina looked at me, "Are you going to join me?" she asked as she started undoing her tight-fitting jeans.

"Let me be a gentleman," I leaned forward and moved her hands out of the way so I could unzip her jeans for her. I realized I just opened the door to someone helping Angie out of her clothes. I worked her jeans down, her panties matching her bra and leaving a generous amount of her fanny showing. I noticed that as I was pulling her pants down her attention was on Carl and Angie. Carl had moved his hand from between her legs and was massaging her breasts. Her legs were still slightly spread, and Tina seemed very interested in the view of exposed panties.

All eyes were on us as Tina had me stand up and she took off my shirt and then started on my pants. A few seconds later, I was standing there in my underwear, my hard on quite obvious.