Spring Break: The RV Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "I am going to help Angie with Carl. Why don't you give John a hand with Marla?" With that, she gave me a kiss on the lips and slid onto the couch next to Angie. The sexual tension in the room was just dialed up significantly.

John and Marla were sitting with drinks in hand watching the action, guess they had that same voyeur tendency as me. I grabbed my drink and joined them. Carl grasped the hem of Angie's tight-fitting tank top and started working it up, Tina seemed to think he needed a hand and worked her side of it up and over her large tits. I noticed they both let their hands run over her bra as they worked the shirt off.

Angie pulled off Carl's shirt and then had him stand up. The girls were sitting side by side as they both worked undoing Carl's pants, making a show of it; I noticed Tina had her hand around Angie's waist. As Carl was stepping out of his pants, Tina's hand once again found its way to fondle Angie's breast. I couldn't blame anyone, man or woman, for wanting to cop a feel. Angie stood up and dropped her skirt to the floor, everyone noted how nice her thong panties looked.

I positioned myself next to Marla and watched as she unbuttoned John's shirt, my attention drawn to the exposed cleavage as John had already had her sundress open by three or four buttons. John shrugged his shirt off and then we both turned our attention towards Marla. She sat back and relaxed as we took our time with the rest of the buttons, enjoying the exposed flesh. Her dress completely undone, we pulled it apart to reveal her sexy undies, black bra and red lace panties. I was dying to relieve her of those last two articles of clothes, but she turned her attention back to John, taking his pants down as he stood in front of us. I was surprised at how large his cock looked pressing against his boxers; my thoughts were interrupted by Carl.

"OK, everyone is appropriately attired in their underwear, and a good-looking group it is."

"So, what do we do now to keep the party going?" John asked, his eyes darting around the room, appreciating the half-naked ladies in the room.

Marla suggested, "How about a dirty dancing contest?" John and Tina seemed amused by the idea.

"What exactly is that," asked Angie.

"Each couple dances and they can get as sexy as they like, since they are with their own partner. The other two couples are the audience," Marla explained.

"OK, sounds like fun. What then, do we vote for a winner?" Angie inquired.

Tina answered her, "Yeah, we could do that. Or," she paused for effect, "we continue the dance with a new partner."

My cock twitched in my pants imagining dancing with the other two women and watching the other two men dance with Angie. She mulled it over for a few seconds, "I'm in if you are babe."

We scooted some of the furniture over to make a small dance floor. We sat on the couch with Carl and Marla as John and Tina were designated the first dancers.

They took the floor with Tina wrapping her arms around John's neck and his hands were around her waist, just above her sexy butt clad in black lace panties. Then his hands started massaging her back and it wasn't long before he was including her fanny. I was getting more turned on as I wondered if he was going to push her panties down for us, but he seemed content to fondle his wife. His hands moved up and paused as the encountered the clasp for her bra, once again I hoped he'd expose more of Tina, her breasts were so fucking enticing in her bra that revealed nearly everything except the nipples.

He turned her around, so she was facing us, but as they did so we saw John's hard on pressed obscenely against his boxers. When he hugged his wife this time, his hands were on her breasts and she was pressing her fanny against his erection. He massaged her breasts; at one point we caught a glimpse of her nipples, but her bra remained on. His hands slid down and he playfully stroked the front of her panties before cupping her pussy and gently squeezing her. I was getting so turned on, I could feel my cock leak a bit of precum.

I figured the dance was over when they broke their embrace, instead, Tina got behind John and wrapped her arms around his chest, her fingers lightly stroking the hair, but all eyes were on the hard cock trying to escape his boxers. We all watched as her hands wandered down and then she raked her nails over the bulge in his pants. After a couple of minutes of teasing him, and us, she gripped his cock and stroked his chest at the same time. How he didn't come in his pants was impressive.

I glanced over, and Carl had his hand inside Marla's bra caressing one of her breasts, her hand was on the tent in his boxers. My arm was around Angie's shoulder and my hand was resting on a bra covered tit and when she saw the action next to us on the couch, she rubbed her hand on my thigh, inches from my throbbing cock.

Tina was still playing with the bulge in her husband's boxers but then reached in through the fly and with some struggle pulled his cock out. For being an average size man, he had an exceptionally large cock, I am guessing close to nine inches, and thick. She left it hanging out, about half-hard, for everyone to admire, and all eyes were on his remarkable dick.

As Tina reached around and grasped his cock in her hand, Angie's hand lightly stroked my cock through my underwear. Tina slowly stroked John and after a few strokes he looked completely hard, my cock was straining to break free. I watched as Carl pushed one of Marla's bra straps down, exposing one of her luscious breasts, her hand working its way into his boxers. We could see her jerking her husband off in his boxers.

We were both mesmerized by the action around us, to the point we were just sitting there as Tina kneeled in front of John, pulled his boxers down, grabbed his cock, stroked it a few times and then put it in her mouth. I couldn't believe we were watching Tina suck her husband's cock just a couple feet in front of us. It was impressive how she could take that cock in her mouth, her hand barely reaching around the thick shaft.

I looked over as Marla slid to knees, yanked her husband's boxer completely off, then knelt between Carl's spread legs. His cock was more normal sized, but nice and thick with a big head on it. I watched in amazement as she sucked his cock right next to us while Tina was sucking cock right in front of us.

It was time to join the action. I took Angie in my arms, reaching back, I unhooked her bra. I noticed we had everyone's attention as I pulled her bra off, exposing her young, firm, full breasts. I was exposing my lover to others for the second time today, and it was more of a turn-on than I could have imagined.

I massaged her breasts before leaning down and using my mouth and tongue on her breasts and nipples. We were the center of attention as I continued by pushing my hand between her legs rubbing her pussy through her panties. I slid to the floor and pulled her panties down, leaving her nude on the couch as everyone checked her out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Tina was kneeling beside me looking like she wanted to dive between Angie's legs. Her hand was stroking my back when John reached down and unclasped her bra. Now she was topless, her arm around me, her tits brushing up against me. Carl stripped off the rest of his clothes, his boner proudly displayed.

Then Angie shocked me as she let her hand slide down between her legs and come to rest on her shaved pussy. She slid her fingers over her smooth mound before letting a finger circle her clit. As her finger played with her clit, Tina's hand had slid down and was in my boxers, rubbing my butt.

"Why don't you sit next to her?" Tina asked. I didn't answer, I just stood up. When I did, she pulled my boxers down showing everyone my cock. I was glad that I had a nice cock to show them.

I sat on the couch and leaned over and kissed Angie. She had a dreamy look in her eyes and as she stopped playing with herself, Tina had a hand on each of our thighs, sliding towards our crotches. Her fingers slid under my nut sack as she raked her nails over my scrotum, her other hand found Angie's pussy, her thumb was working her clit, replacing Angie's own finger.

I watched in amazement as Tina kissed her way up Angie's thighs, she spread her legs to give her access. Angie was stroking my cock, while Tina played with my balls. As Tina's tongue licked Angie's smooth slit, I started cumming like crazy, shooting steams of cum on myself and the ladies' hands. They didn't seem to notice as Tina buried her face in Angie's twat. There was a chorus of 'oohs' and 'aahs', as I shot my load.

John and Carl had Marla on the couch beside me and they were stripping off her clothes. She had a neatly trimmed beaver in contrast to Angie's completely smooth vulva. It was strange but erotic that we were all on the couch, our naked bodies touching each other. John was next to me, Marla had her hand on his big cock, while Carl knelt between her thighs, using his tongue on her breasts as he stroked his own cock with his other hand. Marla gripped his cock and guided him as he slid his cock into her, bareback. As Carl gave his wife some good deep strokes, she returned her attention to John.

I watched as Marla stroked John's massive erection just inches from me. His wife was going down on Angie, her hand had replaced Angie's as she stroked my semi-erect cock. I wondered what was expected of me as Tina had just crossed the same sex barrier. I just relaxed for a couple of minutes watching all the action around me, hoping I was ready for whatever might happen next.

Carl withdrew his cock from Marla's pussy, and she stood up. John slid over, fisting his cock, and Marla backed up to him, spread her legs, and gripping his cock she rubbed the head of it across her twat a few times, and lowered herself onto his cock.

She took him slowly, inch by inch, into her already wet pussy, Carl telling her how hot she looked with that big cock pushing its way into her. I had to see the action, I knelt on the floor next to Tina and had a great view of all the action going on.

I got behind Tina and pulled her panties off, she had such a beautiful ass, and her sweet pussy was visible between her thighs. I got behind her and let my now hardening cock rub against her ass as my hands finally got to grasp her firm tits.

Marla was now fully impaled on John's cock, her legs spread, she just sat there for a moment getting used to his size. I had a perfect view of her pussy with John's cock stuffed in her. Then, I was shocked as Carl got between her legs and licked his wife's pussy while she sat on another man's cock. John was massaging her lovely breasts while Carl buried his face in her pussy that was stuffed with John's cock. I knew he was giving both of them some pleasure with his tongue.

I reached between Tina's legs, fingering her very wet pussy, while still feeling her tits. That, combined with all the action around me, had me firm enough to work my cock into her snug twat. It felt like heaven to finally be fucking this hot woman after all the intense action tonight. I was so caught up in giving her nice deep strokes and fondling her great tits, that I didn't notice that Carl was now standing on the couch, offering his cock, slick with his wife's juices, to Angie's mouth.

She took his cock in her hand and stroked him, she was in a dreamlike state as Tina's tongue drove her towards an orgasm. Carl rubbed the tip of his cock across Angie's lips, her tongue darted out, licking him as she stroked him hard-on.

Marla raised up off of John's cock. He sat there, his huge cock pointing towards the ceiling. She turned around and straddled him again, this time facing him. As she lowered herself onto his hard-on, he took the opportunity to suck on her extremely hard, extended nipples.

"You like that baby?" John asked her as she took his entire length into her sweet pussy.

"Oh yeah, it feels great. You like having your cock in my twat while my husband watches?" she teased him. "Tell me how good it feels?" she picked up the pace, fucking him harder.

"Almost too good," he responded, the look on his face saying that he was getting close.

Angie was now sucking Carl's cock while he played with her breasts, fondling them and then pinching her nipples. Angie responded my sucking his cock, taking all of him in her mouth.

I slid my cock out of Tina who was still going down on my wife. I had already cum twice today, counting the time Chas and I watched through the window. I looked over and the blinds were still askew, I imagined Chas out there watching, stroking himself.

I knew if I kept fucking Tina, I was going to cum again. So, to take a break, I laid on the floor, on my back, and slid between Tina's legs. It was hot and sexy and smelled like sex as my tongue parted her very wet folds.

I could hear Marla toying with John. "Are you thinking of cumming in my pussy? I know you are. I can feel your cock throbbing, needing release. Are you ready to pump your nice big, warm, load in me?"

John looked like he was trying not to cum. "I'm close, so close. You want it babe?"

"Oh, fucking yea! Let me have it, go ahead and cum. But you know what happens then, right?"

"Yeah," he said in a raspy voice, his hands on her hips, driving her down hard on his cock.

"Say it for the benefit of our new friends," she was smashing her substantial breasts in his face.

"You're going to sit on my face, make me lick you clean."

"Make you? More like I am going to let you lick my pussy. I know what you want."

"Yes, yes, it is. Or I could cum on your tits, you know I love that."

"Oh yeah, seems like you guys love cumming on my tits," she said as she lifted off his cock.

I slid out from under Tina to watch this scene. Tina quit licking Angie and laid on her back on the floor in front of me, she wanted to see it too. She was absolutely gorgeous lying there on the floor, her lovely breasts and pussy on full display. She started stroking my cock.

Marla knelt in front of John who was still sitting on the couch. Leaning in she sucked just the head of his cock a couple of times and then put his cock between her breasts and started titty fucking him.

Angie was sucking Carl's cock as he played with her tits and was fingering her pussy. She was playing with his balls and I could only imagine what she was doing with her tongue, but he looked on the verge of cumming in her mouth.

Tina had repositioned herself, so she was sitting up, sucking my cock as I fondled her. It was long before I could feel the cum rising again. Her fingers were playing with my nuts and teasing me, touching me between my balls and my asshole.

Marla paused what she was doing, "Let go for the triple crown."

That drew questioning stares from the rest of us.

"I just made it up. Let's get all the men to cum on our tits and watch them lick them clean."

"I know you would like that," laughed her husband, "but I agree with the part of us guys creaming your tits."

With that, she pumped John's cock a few more strokes and he groaned as he shot a huge load on Marla's titties. She squeezed every drop out of him, it was dripping off her tits, her nipples were completely wet with jazz.

Then Carl announced he was cumming. We all looked to watch Angie take him out of her mouth, he grabbed his cock and started jerking off. It took about twenty seconds until he groaned and came all over Angie's chest. She grabbed his cock, and like Marla, drained every drop, before licking the head of it clean, getting a little taste.

Tina aimed my cock at her tits. She was giving me long strokes as I felt myself reaching the point of no return. Her finger pressed against my anus and I erupted, surprised I had that much cum left to shoot. She looked beautiful laying there nude, her breasts covered in my cum. She rubbed the head of my cock across her breasts, then like Angie had done, she took my cock in her mouth and licked it clean.

Carl stepped down off the couch, and Tina got up to sit on the couch between John and Angie, giving me a creamy kiss before doing so.

I looked over at Marla, looking very sexy, still kneeling in front of John, his wilting cock lay on his abdomen. She stood up and John got up from the couch. He licked across one of her nipples then gave her a deep kiss, she seemed to relish the taste. Marla took his place on the couch, so all three ladies were sitting there, nude, completely on display. Marla motioned for me to come over, I didn't hesitate.

Carl had positioned himself between Tina's thighs, spreading them open as he kissed his way up her inner thighs to her pussy.

John was standing in front of Angie, her eyes locked on his big cock which wasn't completely flaccid. I later discovered the other guys had taken pills to enhance their sexual capabilities. Taking his cock in his hand he started stroking it, he seemed focus on Angie's smooth pussy right before him, she spread her legs slightly to give him a better view.

Carl was busy licking Tina's pussy. Tina leaned over and kissed Angie, who seemed surprised at first, but then returned the kiss. Tina then leaned down and started licking her tits and sucking her nipples, getting a taste of Carl's cum.

I was between Marla's thighs getting ready to go down on her, I didn't think I could get hard again. She caught my eye, she didn't have to say it, I knew what she wanted. I spent a few minutes licking and sucking her salty tits between burying my face in her pussy.

This group didn't seem to have boundaries that I could tell.

John was hard again and rubbing the head of his cock up and down Angie's slit. She took him in her hand and helped him to work the head of his big cock into her tight pussy.

Carl had replaced his tongue with his cock in Tina's twat, I knew from experience how good that felt. As Carl fucked Tina, John was fucking Angie and I was doing my best on Marla with my tongue.

Tina and Angie were kissing, which was really turning me on, and when she bent over and licked a nipple, I thought I would get hard again. Carl was slamming his cock into Tina, and at one point joined Angie who was sucking her nipples, that drove Tina over the top and she came with a powerful orgasm.

John had loosened Angie up enough that he could fuck her in earnest. He then put her legs over his shoulders so he could really drive deep into her. Carl and Tina were fondling Angie, licking her tits and I noticed Tina was playing with Angie's clit.

The action was exciting both me and Marla and she soon headed for another orgasm. I kept licking her through her orgasm and was rewarded with a very wet face. As she came down, she had me stand up, and she started sucking my cock. She got me nearly hard, and it felt amazing, but I was done cumming for the near future.

We heard and watched Angie scream out as she reached her orgasm and that sent John over the edge, creaming her pussy.

Everyone just sat around for a minute, catching their breath. Carl, the host, said it was time for a night cap, proceeded to be our nude bartender. As we enjoyed our drinks, everyone casually got dressed.

After a short while, we said good night and headed back to our cabin. We had explored some new things tonight; I had no idea how far the other two couples would go but was fairly sure we had only experienced as much as they thought we could deal with. We were still going to be here a few more nights, so if we wanted to go further, we would have our chance.

As we reached our cabin, Chas happened to drive by on his golf cart. Angie didn't notice as he gave me a little salute. I think he had a good night watching. I had no idea how involved Chas was in all this. I was later shocked to find out, he was the owner of the RV park, not something very many people knew. Over the next few days, I would find out the depth of his involvement.