Stacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

"Oh," the little redhead said, obviously sorry to have brought it up.

"Well?" Stacy said. "Was your boyfriend scared of being caught?"

"Sure, we both were. That was part of the thrill. If mother had found out what we were doing, it would have ruined everything for us and we both would have been in so much trouble." Again, she hit me with a knowing look.

"Okay Em, your turn," Miranda said.

"Lucy, truth or dare?"

The small brunette winced and dropped her head to hide her face behind her hair as she seemed to try to make herself unnoticeable.

"Ask her truth, Emma," Stacy said. "There's no way she'll do a dare, she's too chicken and it'll just be a waste of time."

The young girl threw Stacy a hurt pout and then set her tiny mouth into a firm line. "Dare."

"Are you sure?" Emma asked.

With big, wide eyes, the girl nodded even though she looked like sure was the last thing she was.

"Okay," Emma smiled, getting a devilish grin on her face. She lifted her hand, unhooked one of her little diamond stud earrings and slid closer to Liam. Reaching down, she pulled his swimming trunks forward and dipped her hand into them before pulling it back out and letting the elastic waist snap back. "Get me back my earring."

All the young girls screamed, clapped, and hollered in joy as Lucy paled. Liam cast a questioning eyebrow toward Emma but she just smiled and nodded at him. I felt a huge pang of jealousy at that moment. It wasn't fair that Liam had ended up with someone as wonderful as Emma!

"Go on, Rabbit!" Ronnie goaded, using the groups nickname for Lucy. The other girls joined in, clapping and chanting. “Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!"

Faced with such peer pressure, the shy girl caved in and crawled across the circle to Liam, careful not to make eye contact with him. He shuffled his legs around so that his trunks were not as bunched up and she could get easier access. It was obvious that Lucy really didn't want to do this, but after making such a show of picking dare she couldn't back out, and so hesitantly reached forward and used one hand to pluck the front of his swimming trunks forward. Holding them open, she slowly dipped her other hand inside, turning her face away and screwing it up as if she were fishing in a jar of spiders.

"Careful you don't grab his thing!" Sara squealed in laughter.

Even as she spoke, Lucy jerked back as if she had received and electric shock and shrieked, "Arrrgghh! I touched it! I touched it!"

All the girls howled, some shouting "Slut!" while others chanted, "Do it again! Do it again!"

Finally, urged onward, Lucy reached back inside his swimming costume. Liam had a grin from ear to ear as the teenager fumbled around hunting the tiny earring.

"What is it like?" Jennifer asked, moving to peer over Lucy's shoulder.

"Hairy and kinda warm," Lucy told her. "It's thick and soft, with a bag with two lumps in it underneath."

"Those are his balls, dumb-ass!" Kimberly laughed.

"Ew! Gross!" Lucy gasped. We could all see his swimming trunks bulging and moving as her hand dipped and searched around. After a moment, she sat back. "I can't find it!"

"Try again," Emma told her. "Hold his cock out of the way."

"Yeah, Rabbit, hold his cock outta the way!" one of the girls sniggered.

"Yuck!" she pouted, but reached back inside anyway. Liam sighed and it was obvious she had hold of him.

"Urgh!" she gasped. "It's moving!"

"That's normal, honey," Emma told her. "He's just getting hard, that's all. Don't worry about it and find my earring."

"Okay," the girl winced, looking dubious but proceeding. Liam seemed like he was in heaven as she kept searching for a few more minutes before she gave up and sat back again. "It's not there!"

"Isn't it?" Emma chuckled. She opened her hand and the little diamond stud was still in her palm. "Oh, you're right! Silly me."

The whole group descended into gales of laughter and Lucy sprang away from Liam to return to her original seat like a scalded cat. Emma leant over to Liam and whispered, "Enjoy your treat, honey?" He reached up and dragged her head down for a kiss.

Lucy tapped Kimberly on the shoulder. "Truth or dare, Kimmy?"

The little treasure glanced from Liam to me and fixed her gaze on my swimming trunks. "Dare," she said, blatantly hoping for something similar to what Lucy had just done.

"I dare you to stand up, take your bikini off and run all the way around the swimming pool," Lucy said with a look of triumph on her face.

"What?! No way!"

"Chicken!" Lucy taunted. The other girls joined in and began to make 'buck-buck-buck' noises.

I felt I should say something to help her but I also desperately wanted to see her naked, so I kept quiet. Kim finally gave in and stood up, causing the jeers to turn to applause. Her face was scarlet but she seemed to find a way to make what she was about to do easier for herself - she kept her eyes fastened on me!

Reaching behind her back, she untied the string tethers and let her top drop free.

"Yeah!" Liam growled as her small, firm, perfect tits were revealed. Cooper whooped and clapped, licking his lips as he did so.

"Go Kimmy!" Sophie called. "That's K to the I to the M to the M Y! Go Kimmy! Go... go... go Kimmy!"

Her eyes boring into mine, she watched me swallow as I let my gaze roam over her wonderful breasts. Fucking hell she was fine! The pert little mounds were high on her narrow chest, sitting like little apples above the pattern of her ribs. I was surprised to see that her nipples were puckered up and very hard. She paused to allow me a long, long look and I felt a stirring of my cock as I dreamed of sucking in one of those tiny buds and giving it a good tonguing.

With a nervous little smile, she hooked her thumbs into the string ties on the side of her bikini bottoms and dragged them down. Mitch was sat almost directly behind her and so he got a wonderful view of her ass and pussy as she stepped out of the swimsuit before straightening. Then it was me who got the best view.

And what a view it was! Her flat belly descended in a gentle slope down to her bare, smooth pussy. Her shaven slit was small and her lips were pressed together, giving just a glimpse of the pink slit between. I expected her to take off running instantly, but she didn't. Instead, she coyly put her hands behind her back and stood there, nibbling at her lip as she watched my reaction.

"Wooooo Kim!" the girls chanted.

When my gaze finally lifted so that our eyes met, she batted hers slowly, seductively. I gave her a huge grin, nodding my definite approval. It caused her to break into a lovely smile before giggling and racing around the edge of the pool. She sprinted past the diving board, arms outstretched, shrieking, "Yeeeehaw!" as she went. The roars of laughter and shrieks of amazement got deafening!

When she made it back to us, she cupped a hand over her breasts and spread her fingers over her pussy to hide herself, seemingly suddenly modest, but had a look of triumph on her face and her eyes sparkled with delight at all the attention.

"You da girl, Kim!" Liam laughed, putting on a deep voice.

She snatched up her bikini and turned to face me as she sorted it out and put it on, giving me another show. While she hooked the top around her precious little titties, I drank in the sight of that hairless, small cunt once more. How I ached to fuck her!


"You get to choose now," Miranda told her when she wiggled her bottoms back into place.

"Jack, truth or dare?" the breathless teen asked me.

"Truth," I grinned, swigging at my beer.

"Tell my why they call you One-shot."

Dammit. "I'd rather not," I told her, glancing sideways at Stacy. She frowned, her barely visible blonde eyebrows knitting together as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'll tell you," Cooper offered, diverting the attention of the girls. He seemed to love being the focus for so many nubile teenagers and looked like he was holding court. "Jack, Mitch and I were on a twenty-four hour pass off the base," he started.

"Where was Liam?" Jennifer asked, then blushed when heads swivelled to her.

"He wasn't there; he was out on an exercise with his tank. Anyway, Jack, Mitch and I had been hitting the bars all evening when those two pulled a group of girls..."

"A group?!" Jenn asked, astonished. Sophie turned and hissed a "Shhhh!" at her.

"Yeah, a group. Four of 'em. Seems that they had a thing for guys with muscles like Mitch and One-shot. After a lot more beer, and some rather intimate dancing, we all ended up in a motel room." He leant forward and grinned at the young gymnasts, "And let me tell you, these girls were hot and ready for anything!"

Deliberately pausing to let the idea sink in, Cooper took a long chug of his beer. "They were insatiable! They would screw one of us and then swap over to try the next." He got a dreamy expression on his face, "Fuck it was a good night! So, I got to screw two of the girls, but Mitch and Jack were competing with each other. Mitch worked his way through three of these hot honeys before being too exhausted to continue. I'm not talking about just sticking our dicks in one for a while then moving on. No, we gave each one a long hard pounding before squirting the ol' love soup down their throat."

"Urrrgh! Gross!" the teens cringed at Coop's choice of words.

"One of these girls was a real goer. Penny, or Polly, somethin' like that."

"Poppy," I reminded him, reluctantly.

"Oh yeah, Poppy. Well, she was the sort that looked like a choirgirl but fucked like it was going out o' fashion. She rode me to breaking point, then fucked Mitch until he was a breathless heap, too. Jack had just done his third girl and, as usual, wanted to beat Mitch by going one better, so he took her on." He turned and raised his glass to me in a salute of admiration. "He'd already pumped a gallon of cum into each of the others, but he sure likes a challenge does our Jack."

"How do... mphf!" Jenn had started to ask something, but Sophie and Ronnie both clapped their hands over her mouth so that she didn't interrupt the story. Stacy was glaring at me; I think she must have believed my version of being given the nickname because of my proficiency with a rifle.

"This nympho rode Jack at a gallop," Cooper continued. "She was so wonderfully nasty and let him use every hole she had. Give him his due, Jack really pounded her, but he had done three in a row straight before her. When he came, he pulled out of her ass, stuck his cock on her tongue and grunted like this."

He started to play act the scene, miming the motions and making a face while he 'Oooo Ooooed' like a chimp.

"Hey!" I spluttered. "I don't do that!"

He laughed, "You did that time, buddy." I looked to Mitch for support, but he was smirking behind his glass of beer.

"So this hot little honey was expecting a mouthful, but Jack was all dried up. He just managed to squeeze out about a single dollop and then collapsed. Poppy was furious. There she was, half his size, on her knees before him and yelling, "One shot?! One shot?! Is that all I get?"

When all the giggling and laughing had died to a lower level, a little voice could be heard.

"Did he say that Jack pulled out of her ass? What does that mean? Was he doin' her bow-wow?"

She had been whispering, but the lull in the laughter made it audible. Everybody turned to look at Rabbit. Miranda giggled. "Oh, I wish I was still that innocent."

"You were never that innocent," Tank-boy quipped, but froze when she glared at him.

Miranda turned back to Lucy and Sophie. "Doing her in the ass doesn't me having sex doggy style, sweetie. It means instead of being in her pussy, he was in her butt."

"Hunh?" Lucy just didn't seem to understand.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Rabbit!" Kim sighed. "His cock was not in her vagina, it was in her anus, her butt, her asshole. Get it?"

"But it couldn't be," Lucy said, shaking her head. "I mean, it's such a tiny hole and a guy's thing is far too fat."

"Touched one penis and now she's an expert," Stacy chuckled to the others, who giggled back.

"That's one more penis than you, Stace," Lucy said, defiantly. My sister turned to glance at me and then quickly looked away. "So? I've seen them in blue movies."

I felt a prickle in the back of my neck and craned my head around to look up at Emma. She was perched on the sunlounger's edge, watching me.

"Your butthole expands, doofus," Ronnie told Lucy.

"What, enough for something like that?"

Miranda gave a bubbly laugh and turned back to Tank-boy. "Gee, Liam, what the hell are you packing to give her such an impressive outlook?"

"Do guys like putting it up there?" Lucy persisted.

"Not all, no, but a fair few, sugar," Miranda explained, settling into her tutoring role. "Each guy is different and they all have their own kink. You just gotta find out what it is. Satisfy it and the guy is yours for as long as you want him. Fuck a guy right and he'll never stray." She seemed to hear her own words and so scowled at me. "Usually," she added.

"So every boy has something like that?" Amber asked. The beautiful little redhead had been so quiet she had slipped my notice for a while. I couldn't look at her without getting an 'ah' feeling - her freckles and red curls were impossibly cute!

Miranda nodded. "Yeah. Some like big tits, some like long legs, some like sexual kinks."

"Sexual kinks? Like what?"

"Varies. Anything from getting his cock sucked to being like Jack here."

That got Stacy's attention. "What do you mean?"

"Your brother has a definite weakness, Stacy. He can't get enough ass. He loves it and if his current squeeze doesn't let him do it, he goes looking for one who will." Again her eyes narrowed at me, "Even if it's her sister."

"I thought you and I were alright about that?" I asked.

She sighed. "We are, I suppose. Can't deny me my right to have a dig now and then though, can you?"

"I suppose not," I admitted, gulping down some more beer.

"If Jack likes to put his whatsit you know where, what is your boyfriend's special thing?" Sophie asked her.

"Oh, he likes a girl who swallows," she grinned. That made them a perfect match because Miranda really liked cum in her mouth. Really liked it.

"EW!" Amber giggled, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "You mean you let him todger sneeze in your mouth? Yuck!"

Emma and Miranda exchange a smile. "Ah, to be young and pure again."

"What is Liam's thing?"

"Me," said Emma with a smile, ruffling his hair.

"Okay, and Cooper's?"

"Hamburgers!" Tank-boy yelled.

"Anyway, we got sidetracked," Miranda said, pleasantly changing the subject before Cooper lost his sense of humour. "It was Jack's truth or dare."

"Seeing as how Cooper took great delight in using my turn to tell you my secrets, I suppose he can take it now, too."

"Thanks man," he said, not getting my jibe. He turned to Stacy and said, "Truth or dare?"

"You've picked on me once already, you big, dumb ox."

"I know. So?"

She rolled her eyes exaggeratedly and sighed as if she was humouring a child. "Dare."

"Straddle Mitch's lap and snog his face off."

"You have a real thing for watching me kiss people, don't you?" she pointed out. He grinned and shrugged so she wrinkled her face in disgust. "Urgh. The whale gets his jollies from perving on me. I think I'm going to chuck."

"Go on Stace," Sara encouraged, giving my sister a nudge with her elbow. "Mitchell's hot," she added in a hushed tone.

"If you think so, Beamer, you do it." I couldn't remember whether Sara got the Beamer nickname because she smiled a lot, or because she was the team's beam specialist. Stacy had mentioned it one time when Sara slept over, but I never did take much notice of what the brat said. Or at least I never used to; not before last Tuesday, anyway. The whole world was different now.

Mitch raised his eyebrows invitingly at the young blonde, but she blushed and shook her head.

"It'shh your dare, you do it," Ronnie slurred, gesturing with her glass until some beer slopped out.

Stacy frowned at her but go up and walked to where Mitchell sat, resting his back against Miranda's legs. She was sat on her sunlounger and now didn't look quite as happy with the game as she had, but she didn't say anything.

Stacy stood over Mitch, one leg on either side of his groin before sitting in his lap and grasping hold of her wrist behind his head. She turned for one last look at the group, her eyes lingering on me before twisting back and planting a gentle kiss on him.

He gave her a long, deep, hungry open-mouthed tonguing, his hands wandering all over her back as he did so. The teens went wild, yelling and howling in encouragement.

I flinched and looked away, a hot pang of jealousy making me want to go over there a slam my fist into his face. The little plastic cup of beer crumpled as my hands tightened into balls, mirroring my thoughts. A gentle hand dropped to rest on my shoulder and patted it comfortingly. I twisted round to stare up at Emma, but she was deliberately looking away. She held my shoulder until a round of applause rippled around the edge of the pool and Stacy got up from Mitch.

I felt a fiery pang of hot temper once more when I noticed his trunks looked a little swollen. The bastard wanted to fuck my sister! I'd put him in hospital before I let him touch her again.

"Stacy and Mitchell up a tree, k i s s i n g..." Ronnie sung.

"Get stuffed," Stacy laughed, returning to her place in the circle.

"Get stuffed yourself, you superior bitch!" Ronnie spat, her anger coming out of nowhere.

Stacy was stunned for a second before her face darkened. "What's your childhood trauma, Ronnie? Are you just bitter because you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, or is it because Sophie won't let you do her?"

"You're one to talk, Shtacy. Hands up everybody who has just swapped spit with half the people here. What nobody? Guess it's just you then Stacy."

My sister narrowed her eyes at the raven-haired girl. "I think you've had too much beer Veronica. Your brain cell is clinging desperately to the life raft and doesn't have time to monitor what your mouth is saying."

Ronnie blew a raspberry at her. "Phooey! You're just a hypocrite Harrison! You like to get your digs in at me about Sophie, but you didn't seem too bothered about kissing Amber. And don't think we all don't know what you and Kim do, either!"

"You shut your mouth and take that back!"

"Make me!"

In seconds, the two girls were tearing and pulling at one another, rolling over the patio with shrieks and handfuls of hair. Gymnasts spilled left and right to get out of the way as Stacy and Ronnie tried to claw each others eyes out.

"Do something, Jack!" Emma gasped.

"Why? They'll sort it out in a minute or two." Quick, hot-tempered brawls were commonplace in the barracks and it was usually over faster than it began. It was also a big mistake to get between two friends who were going at it.

"Jack!" she complained, pointing at the two tussling teenagers. Her disappointment at me showed on her face and I couldn't stand it so I strode over to the two little wildcats and yanked them apart.

"That's enough," I warned.

Stacy was seething and struggled wildly to get by me, but even with one hand I had no trouble holding her back. It was a good job because my other hand was gripped onto Ronnie's shoulder and she was thrashing about just as much as the brat.

Stacy thumped me over and over as she tried to break free but didn't take her eyes off Ronnie. "I'm gonna rip your hair out by its dyed black roots you freak!" she spat.

"Stuck up little cow!" Ronnie shot back, grabbing my wrist and trying unsuccessfully to twist free.

"I said that's enough!" I shouted, loud enough to stun Veronica into stillness.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers