Stacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

"Jaaaaccckkkk!" she squealed in a high-pitched cry that was both accusing and pleasure-filled. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer, but pulled my fingers from her ass and thrust them both into her sopping young cunt. Her hips circled and bucked back against me, eager for more of this treatment. While rooting about in her pussy, I turned my hand and pushed my thumb up her ass at the same time. She froze. Squeezing ever so gently, my two fingers and my thumb rubbed together, separated by only a thin wall of flesh.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

I took them out and roughly shoved my hot meat back inside her butt. Her asshole blossomed to let me in and lovingly slid all the way down my shaft until her cheeks bumped into my groin and nestled there.

I reached out and hooked hold of her throat once more, dragging her upright until her back was flush to my chest and her eager mouth twisted up for more hot kisses. Her tiny budding breasts poked their stiff nipples into my muscular forearm as she heaved from the exertion.

I devoured her sweet mouth, leaving my cock fully up her twitching backside for a moment's respite. I was very close to cumming and wanted that feeling to last as long as possible.

"Am I a good fuck, Jack?" she breathed into my mouth between kisses.

"Ahuh," I confirmed, holding her tightly.

"I want to be the best fuck you've ever had so that you need never look for another girl again."

"You are, and I won't," I told her, leaving the kiss to look down into her eyes.

She was twisted awkwardly, but still smiled up at me before turning back forward and planting a kiss on my hand that held her. "Now fill me with your hot spunk."

What could I say to a request like that? Letting go of her, I took hold of both her hips again as she bent back down. I took one last look at that amazing little crinkled pink hole surrounding my cock before starting to thrust in and out of it in the final strokes toward my orgasm.

Stacy was a good girl and met me hump for hump as I fucked my stiff flesh into her.

"Do it!" she begged. "Cum in me! I want lots of hot, brother cum up my ass!"

Her body was jerking under the roughness of my hard humping, her face sliding back and forth on the table as she pressed her cheek against it. Sweat rolled off us both in rivulets.

"Bury that fucking thing deep in me, Jack! Plug your little sister with it! Oh! Ohhhhh... Oh, that's it! I'm going to... I'm almost... Oh! Ahhhhh! Oh yes! Fuck it! Fuck my asshole! Shove your big brother cock in me and fill me with cum! Oh yeah! Fill me with your incestuous big brother cum!"

Her words were driving me insane. My rigid cock was flashing in and out of her butt as fast as I was able to pump it and her small buttocks quivered as I bounced my hips off them. Wet slapping flesh echoed around the room. Her moans and my grunts mixed with the sounds, even over our harsh, ragged breathing.

"Oooohhhhhhh! Jaaccccckkkkk! I'm going to pop! I'm going to... Oh! I'm cummmiiiiinnnnnggg!"

Even buried in her ass, I felt her cunt heave and roll. Grasping spasms lanced through her pussy flesh, making the walls buck and twitch. Her rosebud snatched at my plunging cock, wrapping its tight puckered ring firmly around me as she mewled. I had to grab her waist and yank her back fully onto my cock to stop her orgasm shoving me out.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I cried, the waves of her ecstasy washing over my hot buried flesh and sweeping away my last shred of self control.

With a roar of triumph, I pinned her down onto the table and felt my cum jet out into her bowels in a raging torrent. Rope after thick, creamy rope of hot cum flew into my little sister's ass. My balls clenched and jerked, firing my seed deep into her small body.

She was gasping and moaning as my staff twitched and spat inside her tiny ass. Each mighty pulse that fountained my cum out into her bowels spasmed through her gripping asshole and punctuated the act like words could not.

"Oh Jack!" she moaned in ecstasy as my seed gushed inside her.

I gritted my teeth against the orgasm because it was so intense it was almost painful and started to pump her ass in savage strokes. She whimpered and took all I had to give. Gradually my thrusts slowed to gentle strokes and then, when I was buried deep, I finally stopped.

Weakly, I collapsed on top of her. Her ponytail matted in the sweat of my chest as the top of her head nestled under my chin.

Dancing colours and shimmering waves washed in front of my eyes. The room swam from the intensity of the pleasure that was coursing through my veins. For a second, I thought I saw a shape move in the darkness of the hallway. The movement drew my gaze but there was nobody there.

"Oh, Jack! That was the most wonderful thing!" my sister gasped in a hushed, awestruck voice from beneath me.

I realised that my bulk must be crushing her so I straightened up. My cock was still buried in her ass and I couldn't resist spreading her buttocks to watch as I drew it out. I had to give it a firm pull to make her small body release me, feeling once more that delicious pop of her ring going over my cockhead. In a wonderful sight that made me groan, a trail of cum dribbled out before her puckered rose closed.

I collapsed down into the chair behind me as Stacy twisted around to climb into my lap. She was weak and tired, laying her head against my chest while we both tried to regain our breathing and strength.

"I love you Jack," she whispered.

I smiled, my hand brushing her long blonde hair as I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, you infuriating little brat."

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : If you enjoyed it and would like to read more, please send me feedback to let me know. This chapter is dedicated to Megan, whose feedback put a smile on my face and inspired me to write this. Hope you like the bits you requested, and the result. My thanks, once more, to OMEGAZONE for both his editing and friendship.

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers