Stacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately it didn't work on the brat though, and the little firebrand hit on a new way to get me to release her - she sunk her teeth into my forearm.

"ARGH! You little...!" Responding to the pain, I acted without thought. Releasing Ronnie I brought my other hand around and grabbed hold of the brat's waist. With a heave, I lifted her off her feet and sent her sailing backward into the swimming pool. She shrieked and got a lungful of water as she disappeared beneath the surface in a surprisingly big splash for such a little girl.

When she came up coughing and spluttering, her friends were hysterical with laughter at the both of us. I frowned and twisted my arm to study the teeth marks in it as she stood chest deep in the water coughing and snorting the chlorinated fluid from her nose.

"That's it," I snapped. "The party's over."

++++++++++

It was nearly midnight and I couldn't get to sleep so I slipped out of bed in just my boxer shorts and went down to the kitchen. Stacy's door was shut and I hadn't heard a peep out of her and Kimberly for over an hour. While taking the carton of orange juice out of the fridge, I was surprised by the ringing of the telephone in the front room.

"Hello?"

She had one of those voices that purred and could make a shopping list sound sexy. "Have you calmed down yet?"

"Emma?"

"Ahuh. You okay?"

"Yeah. Why are you calling?"

"I thought you might want to talk."

"Not really."

She didn't speak for a moment and I could hear movement down the line and then a little thud. "Em?"

"Yes?"

"Oh. I thought you'd gone for a second there."

"No. Just getting more comfortable."

"How?"

"I'm getting ready for bed and dropped the phone when I took my panties off. Just a sec... That's better."

It was totally unexpected. Now my mind was assailed by a dozen quick fantasies of what she must look like; was she in a sexy nightie or naked? Was her room refined and classy, or a hark back to girlhood and smothered with teddy bears?

"Jack?" she giggled. "Now who's disappeared?"

"Sorry. You're at home then?"

"Yeah. How is your arm?"

I chuckled. "Fine. The brat likes to make and impression, in every sense of the word."

"I think she has definitely done that, hasn't she?" Her voice had that hint of knowledge in it and I instantly felt uncomfortable.

"It's getting on, Emma. I should go."

She sighed. "Okay, Jack. But if you ever need to talk... WHEN you need to talk, I'll listen, okay? Things are not always as bad as they seem."

"I gotta go, Emma," I repeated.

"How about I pick you up tomorrow and we go out for a bite to eat? I'm going to give Daddy's new toy a spin and see how fast it is. Wanna come?"

"Wouldn't you rather it was just you and Tank-boy?"

"Liam's not coming, he's busy. I'll pick you up about four?"

"Is that such a good idea?"

"Jack," she admonished, putting on a schoolmarm tone. "We don't always do what's right, do we? Sometimes we just have to do what feels good at the time and then live with the consequences. Don't you find that?"

"Maybe."

"I've only known you a couple of days, but I am a very swift judge of character. You and I have so much in common. We both have similar outlooks, similar needs, similar... secrets. I'd like to explore just how similar we are."

"Look, Liam's a friend of mine. I won't do anything to change that."

Her chuckle was as musical as it was exciting. "I'm not asking you to sleep with me, you dope. I just think that we could be close friends. Very close. And like I said, we have similar things going on in our lives and sometimes it is good to have someone who knows what that's all about to be able to talk to."

I teetered on the edge of asking her outright how she knew about Stacy and I, but I couldn't take the risk that my guilty conscience was misinterpreting what she was talking about. It was possible that she fancied me, and knew I fancied her, and that was the 'secret' she was hinting at. Maybe.

"I'm not sure, Emma."

I heard a male voice in the background, which she answered, "Ah-huh. I'm just on the phone, Daddy. Jack? I'll call round tomorrow and you can decide then, okay? Sleep tight."

"Bye Emma."

Now I was confused. Should I go with her? There was no doubt that every male hormone in my body was screaming YES! but it could be dangerous. If I slipped up and told her about how I felt for Stacy and she wasn't on the same wavelength, then things could go very wrong indeed.

++++++++++

Wandering back into the kitchen, I sat down at the table and sipped at the orange juice.

"Urgh! Why do men always drink from the carton instead of getting a glass?"

A quick glance to the doorway revealed Stacy stood there in her cut-off tee shirt and tiny panties. Damn she was beautiful! Her small body may have been young-girl in nature, lacking the curves a woman of her age usually had, but it radiated allure and sensuality. She leant casually against the jamb, her arms crossed over her flat chest as she looked at me from under the curtain of her blonde fringe.

Her attractiveness was Kryptonite to the anger I had at her for her earlier behaviour. As much as I wanted to keep it, I could feel my resistance crumbling already. It was the shine in her baby-blue eyes, or maybe the skimpiness of her pink panties with white elastic edges and a teddy bear motif over her pussy.

"Go away," I snarled. As usual, she took no notice of me.

"Oh, come on, Jack. You're not really still angry with me, are you?"

"Yes."

She sighed and shoved herself away from the door, moving toward me with feline grace. "Look, this is silly. Can't we kiss and make up?"

A sexy, seductive look crossed her face and she floated around the bottom of the table, trailing her fingertips on its edge. "Wouldn't you rather fuck your little sister than shout at her?"

"No," I grumped, knowing I had lost this argument the moment she entered the kitchen. She just giggled, "Oh, really? Not even if I said I'd do anything?"

That got my attention. "Anything?"

"Anything," she purred, gliding to my side.

When I turned my face to her, it came level with the tiny mounds on the front of her chest. They barely made lumps in her tee shirt, but even so, they made my cock lurch in my boxer shorts. I could see that her nipples were sticking out proud and tenting the black cotton shirt.

"You're horny tonight, brat. Why?"

Her tiny hand fastened on my wrist and, with a feather-light touch, she lifted it to allow her to slip side-saddle onto my lap. She hardly weighed anything. The sweet scent of her hair filled the air around me like orange blossoms.

"Do I need a reason to want my brother's hot, hard cock inside me?" she whispered, stroking a finger along my forearm over her teeth marks.

"You have a dirty mouth, Stacy," I chuckled, enjoying the way her small buttocks trapped my thickening shaft between us.

Her head tilted back, lips opening with a sigh. "Kiss it, then."

Our lips mashed together in a hot, urgent kiss that was deep and lustful. The taste of cherries filled my mouth from her lip balm as I swirled my tongue around hers. Twisting her small body on my lap, she bent her knee up to her breasts with amazing ease and suppleness, folding it close to her so she could slide it around me and drop it so that she was straddling my lap and we were face to face. Her eager little mouth never left mine while she did so.

"Stacy, you are a very bad girl," I whispered, stealing kisses as I spoke.

"Wanna spank me, then?"

"I might."

She dropped her chin a little so that she had to gaze at me through the curtain of her golden fringe in a very appealing little girl pout. "I love you, Jack. I just want to make you happy. Anything you want me to do, I'll do."

"I know." There was not the slightest doubt in my mind that she was mine completely. This beautiful young girl had given her heart to me and her body followed.

We looked deep into each others eyes, sharing our love, our bond. While we did, my hand slid down her back and into her panties to cup her small buttocks. A naughty glint appeared in her eye, "I'll do it for you Jack. You know... what Miranda wouldn't."

I was sure that even as my cock lurched my heart skipped a beat.

She placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "I told you I would that first night, and that was before I knew how special it was for you. So, I just want you to know that nothing is too dirty or kinky for you to ask of me. Don't hold back, I won't be shocked or refuse to do it." Her eyes sparkled, "Well, okay, I may be shocked, but I'll still do it."

She cupped my face with both her small hands and then looked deep into my eyes to make sure I knew just how serious she was. "Now fuck your little sister's ass, would you?"

"Oh, Jesus Stacy!" I moaned, my mouth covering hers with a hungry passion. She began to slide her hips back and forth on my lap, rubbing her pink panties over my bulging boxer shorts. Our faces twisted and turned, mouths brushing, lips moulding, tongues delving.

"You want that, don't you?" she breathed, her little tongue flicking across mine. "You want to bend your little sister over and shove your hot cock up her tight, virgin asshole, don't you?"

"Yes," I gasped. Then a smile crossed my face, "But not until I've sucked your pussy until you cum all over my tongue."

A dirty grin spread across her face, "I get to cum first? I'm liking the sound of this already."

My eyes flit from hers to the darkened doorway that led to the hall. "What about Kimberly? Won't she notice you are missing or something?"

"Oh, don't worry about Kimmy," she said with a giggle. "She's sleeping like an angel."

"What if she wakes up?"

"I doubt that she will; she was very tired. We ah... had a workout before bedtime."

"Preparing for your competition next week?"

"Something like that," she chuckled. "Now what else are you going to do to your little sister?"

I lifted a hand and grasped her small tit, massaging it, making the cotton of her tee-shirt rub over her stiff nipple. It earned me the pleasure of her panty-covered cunt grinding on my cock again. "I'm going to shove my cock into you and fuck you hard."

The corner of her lip curled in a wry grin as she ducked forward for a quick peck on my lips. "You should know by now how I want you to talk, Jack. Even a dumb-ass squaddie learns eventually."

I let that slide because I knew it was only playful teasing. Yeah, I knew by now what was required of me. "What I'm gonna do, little sis," I murmured, emphasising my words with simultaneous squeezes on her tit and butt. "Is shove my cock into your tight little cunt. Your older brother is going to fuck your hot, wet snatch, little sister. Do you want your brother's cock in your cunt? Would you like me to fill your little pussy with my hard meat?"

"Oh, Jack!" she sighed, her eyes glazing over with lust. "Yes, I'd like that. I want you to fuck your little sister."

She was writhing her hips against me more rapidly now. With each grind, she squashed the teddy bear’s face between my cock and her clit. "Ohhh, yessss Jack. I want you to fuck me with my big brother's hot, hard cock. Ram it in my tight pussy, shove it in my virgin ass, slide it into my mouth!"

"I will," I promised. "But I want to taste you first." With ease, I lifted her child-like frame and sat her on the table's edge, rucking the red and white cloth that covered it. She nibbled her lip and put both her hands out behind her to hold her upper body up so that she could watch me.

I slid my lips to her ear and nuzzled her throat just below it. Her cascading hair felt soft and silky on the side of my face as I sucked at her neck and left it wet. Nibbling her gently, I worked my way downward, over her shoulder and onto her chest. I planted little kisses on her black tee shirt, moving inexorably to the tiny mounds of her breasts. When I reached those little bumps, I covered them with my mouth, feeling her stiff nipples poking through the cotton top.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, giving her hips a wiggle of delight.

"I love your little tits, Stacy," I whispered, chewing gently. "Oh yeah, I love your little baby tits. Small peaches that make my mouth water and my cock hard. You have fucking great tits, Stacy!"

"Uhhh!" she grunted as my teeth closed on a very stiff nipple and she clasped the back of my head to hold me tight against her. "Do you really, Jack? They're not too small, then?"

"No, sis, they're absolutely perfect."

I mouthed those sweet buds for a while longer, swapping between them before continuing lower. I rucked up the bottom of her tee shirt to let my lips taste the skin of her belly and pushed my tongue into her navel, swirling it around the little crevice and then treating it to fluttering licks before moving on.

When I reached the white elastic top to her skimpy panties, I thrust my tongue beneath its rim and drew a long trail along, just like licking an envelope.

"Ooo Ooo ooouuurrgghh!" she giggled, squirming because it tickled.

I let the band of her panties slip back into place and nuzzled down their soft front. The face of the teddy bear was directly over her clit and so I mouthed and kissed him hungrily.

"Oh God, Jack!" she gasped. Her tiny hips began to give little thrusts against my mouth as she whispered, "Oh yeah! Kiss your sister's panties! Lick them. Suck them. Oh! Mmmmm, that's it, kiss teddy."

I drew my stiff tongue back and forth over the gusset of her knickers, dragging the cotton about and making the teddy bear dance. It wasn't only my saliva that was dampening the fabric and her scent was getting stronger and stronger as her little cunt juiced its lust for her brother. The girlish honey was making the pink cotton darken in a definite patch below the teddy bear's feet.

Stacy suddenly put her small hand on my forehead and pushed my face away. I gave her a questioning glance, but she was too busy lifting her hips to slide her panties down her legs. With eagerness, she drew one slim limb from them and then let them dangle from her left thigh as she settled back and spread her legs wider. "That's better. Now suck my pussy, Jack. Tongue your little sister's love hole and taste her properly!"

Her bare, shaven slit was flushed with arousal and her quim was swollen lustfully. Her lips were gaping slightly and juice sparkled like diamonds in that tight cave. My eyes took in the sight of her little clit poking from underneath its hood even as my nostrils drank in her musky aroma.

"Fuck my cunt with your tongue, brother," she urged, using one hand to spread her lips wider in anticipation.

I didn't need any further invitation and ducked my face to that young heaven. Her flesh was hot on my mouth, but soft as I parted it with a long, dragging lick from the bottom of her slit to the top. She arched against me and I couldn't resist giving her the thrills she wanted, so I looked up into her eyes, "Mmmm, my little sister tastes good!"

"Oh!" she grunted, pleasure, desire and delicious excitement shining on her beautiful face.

"Mmm mmm, yes ma'am," I continued, lapping between words. "My sister's pussy is just the sweetest thing there is. This tiny little cunt that belongs to my baby sister is the hottest little fuckhole I have ever had."

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, grinding her sexflesh onto my lips to worm my tongue deeper. I did what she wanted and probed into that tight, silken sheath as far as I could. The crinkled inner flesh was soft and oozing sticky juice over my tongue. Sighing, I worked her cunt both inside and out for a long time. She sagged back onto her elbows, often letting her head fall back before snapping it upright to watch some more.

"Holy fuck Jack! You're soooo good at that."

I hooked my hands around her slim little thighs and pulled them further apart to feast deeper. All the time I was swapping constantly from soft, gentle dabs to fast fluttering licks and full, sloppy, sucking kisses. Her hips could not keep still and I even had to hold them down to stop them writhing so much.

Her gasps, grunts, moans and whimpers were drowning out the slurping noises I was making. When I finally thought she was getting there, I thrust two stiffened fingers all the way up her pussy. She bucked and grasped a painful handful of my hair as she rode my face. I drew the alphabet over her clit with my tongue - a trick taught to my by Cooper's sister Cindy - while my hand pumped my fingers back and forth in her grasping cunt. At one point, I was kicked sharply in the side by one of her heels as her whole body spasmed in delight.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK! I'M GONNA... I'M GONNNAAAA..."

I fastened my lips over her clit and sucked it firmly while churning my fingers in her soaking snatch.

"JAAAAACCCCKKKKK!"

She bucked into orgasm, convulsing and twitching as she slammed my face tightly against her humping cunt and tightened her grip even more. The brat was going to rip out a chunk of my hair if she wasn't careful!

I slathered my tongue all over her sexflesh as she juddered and then went limp as she relaxed into the aftermath of her cum. Her legs fell open and she let go of my head to she lie there, dazed and gasping. After a few moments, she mumbled something but I didn't catch it.

"Huh?"

"I said I love you, you muscle-bound dope."

I grinned and sat back on my chair, looking at this extraordinarily beautiful teenager spread out on the table like a nubile banquet. The fact that the nymph was my sister only made the sight so much more powerful.

"I'm not done yet, turn over," I told her.

She lay still, her little chest heaving up and down while she wiped a stray wisp of hair from her forehead and blew out a gust of breath. "Jeez, that was amazing. That is definitely going on my list of things to have you do again."

"You have a list?"

She struggled up onto her elbows with her eyes sparkling at me, "Oh hell yes. It's a long list, too."

I playfully swatted her inner thigh. "That's great Stace, and we'll do them I promise, but for now do like I say and turn over."

She gave a puzzled frown, but complied without hesitation. The tablecloth slid about as she rolled over and folded her hands like a pillow beneath her cheek. I dragged her a little more toward me so that her legs dipped down and hung either side of me and the chair.

Now I had a close up view of her tight, firm butt. It was very small and lean, with two curving red indentations where her panties had dug into the smooth cheeks. I stroked it softly, feeling the warmth of her flawless skin.

"You have a great ass, sis," I mumbled, caressing it.

"Are you going to fuck it, now?" There was a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Soon. But first..." I dipped my face forward and grazed my lips over the soft skin. I pecked little kisses here and there, swapping from cheek to cheek, being slow and gentle all the time. Gradually the little kisses turned to licks and sucks. My hands gently squeezed and moulded the little pert globes while my mouth worked all over.

At one point, I rubbed my cheek against her buttock and got a girlish giggle in return. "Do you like your sister's ass, brother?"

"Ahuh. It's a fantastic ass."

She wiggled it a little and I gave a low, animal growl. "Oh yeahhhh."

Stacy lifted her head to glance over her shoulder at me and smiled, "So this is your thing, huh?"

I smiled, spanked her butt and laughed at her gasp of shock. "No, you're my thing. My sister, my pain in the neck, my sweet lover, my fucktoy, my brat."

Her blue eyes sparkled and she nodded before dropping her face back down to the pillow of her hands, "I am."

My hands were still moulding and squeezing her butt cheeks, pulling them apart and squashing them together. I looked down into her crease and stared at her little pink ring. It was so small, puckered and virgin. Without hesitation, I leant forward and licked it.