Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe Misty was feeling the same concern, because as soon as I had bought our drinks and handed hers to her, she suggested we "hurry back."

Once out of sight of that particular riverside store, I was able to breathe a loud sigh of relief. "I know," my sister commented over her shoulder to me.

I had to wonder if we had truly changed that much outwardly, if the fact that Misty and I had made love on the island – on Our Island – was truly apparent to everyone who looked at us. I had never felt that way concerning my previous girlfriends and one night stands, and the feeling was both scary and creepy.

*****

Rounding another bend in the river, the pace inherently quickened through one final set of rapids as we eyed the RV area on the right side of the river. We had returned to the campground at last.

Maybe something had changed. Maybe enough time had passed that my sister and I no longer had post-coitus expressions on our faces. Maybe our demeanor had returned to normal without our having realized that it had ever been anything but normal.

For whatever reason, things seemed to have returned to the expected: The people in the RV area eyed Misty multiple times for her choice of swimwear, and barely paid me any attention at all. As we beached the canoe and received the assistance of the canoe livery crew who had been awaiting us – Misty and I were among the last canoeists expected to arrive that day, even though we had been in the first group to cast off that morning – both men also kept eyeing the young woman wearing the white monokini. Passing by the tent camping field, people again gave her multiple glances. And as we passed by the now-occupied structures in the cabinette area, the few people unloading their vehicles or sitting on the porches gave Misty multiple looks as well.

It appeared that everything was indeed back to normal. But "normal" was quickly replaced by the romantic when, once inside the safety and privacy of our tiny barebones home far away from home, Misty and I set down our belongings and hugged warmly, sharing a kiss full of promise and of love.

*****

As we ate dinner on the front porch and watched a doe walking warily along the tree line, Misty suddenly broke the comfortable silence:

"I guess things can never be the same between us now."

I had been thinking about that as well. To have seen my little sister topless about a week earlier was one thing. To have seen her naked on several occasions since then was something different. But to have actually partaken of her body, to have actively tried to reach so deep within her to touch her soul, to have poured my essence into her...

I honestly loved Misty, and it was definitely more than just a big brother's familial and protective love for his little sister.

"No," I replied softly. "I suppose they can't. But do we really want things to be the same?"

"Mom and Dad will be expecting things to be the same."

"True." I had been considering that as well.

Misty sighed sadly. "The other thing I've been thinking about..." she began, then she fell silent.

"Yeah?" I prompted.

My sister sighed again. "I wonder how things will be between us in college."

It was a very good point. We would both be attending the same college in a few months. We could get some privacy in my dorm room, since I had been fortunate enough to get a single for the summer and for the following school year. But Misty and I definitely would not be able to allow anyone to know about our illicit romance. While we could share a few quick intimate moments in my dorm room on occasion, we definitely could not allow anyone to hear our joinings, which greatly limited things: There could be no lovemaking on the standard squeaky college dorm room bed, and neither of us could make any sounds whatsoever as we shared the heartfelt pleasure.

For some unknown reason, an odd idea suddenly came to mind. "I know one way we can help hide our relationship from everyone, both here and at college."

"What's that?"

"A gag."

Misty's eyes narrowed for a moment, but then she smiled, apparently seeing the wisdom in my suggestion. "Okay, but where do we get a gag around here?"

"I'd guess that there's an adult store in town. We've still got plenty of daylight left. Let's go find the store and buy one."

"Um..." My sister was clearly a little uncomfortable with that idea.

"I know that we can't both go to an adult store together. We'll just drive around until we find one, then I can drop you off while you go inside, and I can pick you up somewhere afterward. We've both got our cell phones, so you can tell me when and where to meet you and pick you up."

"And what will you be doing in the meantime?"

I shrugged. "I'll find something. Maybe a bookstore or an ice cream stand or something."

By the time we finished dinner, Misty finally agreed.

*****

It took a while, but we finally found an adult store. It was actually a few blocks off the main road through the town, and down the street there was a set of shops catering to the tourists passing through the area.

After dropping off my sister near the adult store, I went to refuel the car, then headed to the shops down the street. The vast selection of Native American artwork, jewelry, and collectibles was amazing. I could probably have easily spent many hours in just a single shop marveling over the vast selection of items for sale.

When Misty finally called, I could hear a slight nervousness in her voice. That was to be expected, for she had just been in an adult store for the first time in her life, and given that her thin t-shirt was somewhat transparent and allowed everyone to see her monokini from the waist up, she certainly would have attracted a lot of attention in such an establishment.

I picked her up a block away from the adult store. My sister gave me a nervous grin as she settled into the car, proudly lifting the unmarked plastic bag which held the means of silencing her.

*****

Only once we were safely in our cabinette once again did Misty finally show me what she had purchased.

She had not bought a simple, basic ball gag like what I had seen in online porn, primarily BDSM porn. My sister had bought a gag with what looked like a very short, rubbery, thick-as-reality erection.

"Oh my goodness!" I breathed. "You bought a really unusual gag!"

My sister beamed proudly. "It's called a penis gag, for obvious reasons. I got it because it's different, but I'm also guessing that it'll silence me even more than a regular ball-style gag just because there'll be more of the gag itself inside my mouth, plus there's the squarish section which will cover my mouth to better muffle whatever sound does get through."

Because there was still a bit of daylight remaining, we felt it was best to not stay inside and potentially raise the suspicions of our new neighbors in the cabinette area. So Misty and I went for a walk, winding up in the Game Room watching various people playing one game or another. As darkness settled over the campground, we finally returned to our cabinette, sitting on the front porch for a short time before Misty headed inside, and I soon followed her, closing and locking the door behind me.

Misty had already taken off her t-shirt and was sitting on the edge of one of the beds with the penis gag in her hands. Clearly, it was time for her to try it. Wearing her shorts and her monokini and holding what was in essence a miniature erection in her hands, the image she presented was at once quite intriguing and rather obscene.

I took off my t-shirt and tossed it onto the other bed before sitting beside my little sister and wrapping an arm around her. "Gag-testing time, I presume?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I want to see just how well this thing works."

I looked again down at the short but thick fake cock. "It seems a little wide and deep, actually."

"I know..."

"Do you think you can handle it? Do you think it'll fit in your mouth?"

"There's only one way to really find out, right?"

We shared a smile. I brought a hand to her chest, gently squeezing a breast as I kissed her briefly.

"Do you want some time alone with the gag to get used to it?" I asked.

My sister shook her head in the negative. "Stay with me, Thom. Touch me. It'll keep me from freaking out about having this... thing in my mouth."

"Okay." With one arm supporting Misty from behind, I fondled her chest through the "bra" of the monokini. It took her a few moments to finally gather the courage to bring the thick fake erection to her lips and open her mouth as wide as possible...

My little sister's lips had been noticeably stretched when she had taken me into her mouth. Even though this time the penis was not real, the stretching of her lips was no less obscene. She purposely did not try to secure the Velcro-closure straps behind her head so that she could use her tongue to shove the penis gag out of her mouth if necessary.

It was a long period of trial and error, of keeping the fake erection in her mouth for longer and longer periods of time before needing to remove it. Through it all, I kept touching her, caressing her, massaging her, occasionally kissing her cheek or her neck or her bare shoulder...

And finally, after having held the penis gag in her mouth for some thirty seconds, she turned to face away from me, pointing at the straps hanging from the gag itself.

"Ready?" I asked to reconfirm, and she simply nodded.

Carefully, I secured the straps behind her head, and Misty turned around again to face me. It was incredibly weird to see the square black piece covering her lips and the straps rounding her cheeks. It was even stranger to look at my little sister knowing that there was a short thick erection in her mouth, and even though I knew that it was not a real penis, I was more than a little jealous, wishing that I could again be inside her mouth instead.

Misty stood beside the bed, then stepped between my spread legs and bent forward to hug me. It was odd – the hug felt completely normal, and after nearly more than three full days at the campground together in a variety of intimate situations, the sexual undertones of the hug were practically normal as well, but simply knowing that Misty could not speak and could at best make very muffled sounds added yet another element to the situation:

...an element of kink.

It was an element which I both lamented and enjoyed. I lamented the use of the penis gag because it would not allow me to truly hear my little sister as she gasped or moaned or perhaps even screamed. I enjoyed it because having her gagged was strangely erotic in its own right, even though she was still properly dressed for a campground setting.

Nudging Misty slightly away, I stood before her and took her into my arms once more. The hug was tighter, longer, and if we could have fused ourselves together to create a single entity, we would have done it right then and there. Something about the penis gag had transformed something as simple and as basic as a hug.

I kissed her. First I kissed my sister's forehead, then I began to trail the kisses down a cheek, and ultimately I followed the strap to the black square pressing against her lips, and I kissed that semi-hard square.

She groaned softly in frustration at her inability to kiss me. So I kissed the intrusive square again, and again, and again, purposely making her aware of what she had voluntarily given up to try the penis gag.

When I pulled my head back from her, I was mesmerized by Misty's pleading eyes. What she was pleading for, however, I could not even begin to guess.

"Do you want something?" I asked seriously and softly, and she nodded. "Do you want me to... to touch you?" She nodded, so I did, allowing one hand to trace along her spine and my other hand to fondle a hard-tipped breast. Misty closed her eyes, the penis gag muffling a soft sound which I heard more from her throat than from her mouth. Tracing lazy circles on my back with a fingertip, my little sister relaxed into me, enjoying my attentions, enjoying the most unusual situation...

But eventually, Misty stepped back from me and reached back behind her head to release the Velcro straps. Seconds later, the penis gag dangled from a hand as she worked her jaw in an attempt to lessen the aching the gag had caused.

"You did well with it, sis," I praised her. "Good girl."

Misty smiled up at me, her eyes bright from the praise.

*****

As Misty and I cuddled in bed, as the darkness made the sounds of the night seem all the more impressive, she rolled me to my back and climbed upon me, her open pajama shirt allowing her bare chest to rub against mine as she settled into a horizontal position. My erection was nearly at its full length and girth, and she rocked gently from side to side upon it.

"So wonderful," she whispered. I had no way of definitively knowing what she was talking about with that comment, so I simply nodded as my hands guided her lips to mine for another kiss.

My little sister was definitely aroused. Her nipples poked at my bare skin as if they had a shared need of their own. But to my surprise, she soon grasped my wrists and moved them to either side of my head, with the palms facing toward the wooden ceiling.

"This time, the lesson's for you," she informed me, the glint of sensual amusement in her voice mesmerizing. "This time, you're the one to remain passive. Just enjoy, okay?"

I smiled at her in the darkness. "Planning to show me what you've learned so far?" I asked, somewhat jokingly but mostly seriously.

"Yes, Doctor Love."

I tried hard not to laugh, but she actually prevented such an outburst by kissing my lips with significant intensity. Only then did she release my wrists, her hands gliding along my arms to my shoulders to the sides of my neck and ultimately to my cheeks so that she could steady my head in place as her tongue probed deeper into my mouth. This time, she did not take me by surprise; I was quite ready for the depth to which her tongue could penetrate, and I moaned softly and happily into her mouth as I allowed her tongue to dip in and out, as she made love to my mouth.

While my little sister continued to penetrate my mouth, I tried to keep my hands in the international sign of surrender, I tried my best to remain absolutely passive and just simply enjoy the attentions of such a loving young woman, but I did not have the willpower to do so for very long. My hands found their way to Misty's back, caressing her, and while she at first allowed me a few precious moments to touch her, she soon retracted her tongue and lifted her head away.

"No," she chastised me softly in the darkness. "Hands at your sides."

Reluctantly, I obeyed. Only then did she gently press more firmly against my hardened manhood and kiss me anew, her hands once again holding my head in place as her tongue penetrated deep into my mouth.

Misty's gentle reproach was apparently exactly what I had needed, for it effectively paralyzed me. I was able to simply lay there, as passive and as inert as a centuries-old mummy, while she kissed and probed me. Her hands began to roam my body as she rubbed herself with great care upon the bulge in tenting my sleep pants. When she finally tore her lips from my mouth, we were both breathing a bit hard, but she redirected her attention to my neck, kissing me softly and repeatedly while continuing to tantalize my body.

I moaned softly from the ongoing attentions of my little sister. In time, I began to move beneath her, further enhancing the way she was rubbing against my aroused and proud anatomy. She did not rebuke me, apparently believing that I had remained passive long enough - after all, she had also not been able to remain fully passive during that particular lesson on Monday, just two days earlier.

Taking that as implicit permission, I raised my arms again - quite thankful to do so, actually - and wrapped them firmly around my precious Misty. She whimpered softly, a sound which proved that her rubbing was having its desired affect on her, and I was not surprised when she soon lifted her chest from mine as she propped herself up with stiffened arms, her back arched quite prominently so that she could continue to rub her clitoris against my strong erection.

My hands gravitated to her firm derrière, and after a moment of concentration to learn her current pattern, I helped to pull her even more firmly against me as she continued to rub herself upon my hardened length. She gazed down upon me in the darkness, her lengthy hair almost forming a curtain around her face, and even though I could not see her eyes particularly well, I could feel the increasing intensity within her and knew that her eyes would be clouding over from the lust growing inside her.

"T-Thom..." she whispered between ragged breaths.

I retracted a hand, moving it up her back and along her spine, ultimately drawing my hand around her ribcage to her chest. With my gentle squeeze to a swinging breast, she moved harder and faster upon me. Her lips were sealed, but there was still a fair number of pleasured moans which reached my attentive ears.

Clearly, it was no longer a time for the student to demonstrate to the professor what she had learned about sex to that point. Instead, her best intentions had crumbled with her personal carnal desires rising from the ashes of her initial plan. I certainly could not fault her for that.

The bed was making a bit of noise - not as much as I would have expected from a campground bed, which was a testament to the cost and quality of the meager furnishings of the tiny cabinettes - but I still doubted that anyone outside could hear the protests of the bedsprings without standing directly on the front porch. Nonetheless, caution warned me to take matters into my own hands and move us to another, less sound-inducing location.

Carefully, I nudged Misty off of me and to the side. She was breathing a bit quickly and certainly seemed disappointed that she was no longer able to rub herself against me. Once I stood beside the bed and reached out a hand to her, she quickly accepted, and a moment later she was standing in front of me, pressing herself against me, the open pajama shirt unfortunately positioned just right so that her breasts were not bare as they pressed against my naked skin.

Once we separated, I grasped my sister's hand and guided her into the kitchenette. We kissed again before I backed her into the wall between the kitchenette and the tiny bedroom, reaching into her pajama shirt and openly fondling her breasts once again, purposely pressing hard with my palms as they moved continuously across her stiffened nipples. Her arms reached around me, pulling me ever closer to her...

For a brief moment, I considered how this would appear if someone at the campground were to know what was happening inside the tiny structure: a sister with her pajama top open, her breasts being firmly fondled by her big brother as she held him to her and breathed hotly into his face in the darkness...

I kissed her – a hard, primal kiss, a kiss which threatened to soon make her scream. Misty responded in kind, a fingernail pressing hard enough into my upper back that I grunted directly into her mouth because of the pain.

Our lips tore apart. "Oh my God!" she gasped, then seized my head and pulled me closer to kiss me yet again – but only for a few seconds before I broke away from her, stepping back and dropping to my knees, reaching for the waistband of her pajama pants...

Misty was quickly rendered bottomless. Wearing only the pajama shirt which was still open to provide fast and easy access to her breasts, she leaned back against the wall with her legs spread wide, and I leaned forward, taking a moment to inhale deeply and adore her musk...

1...910111213...15