Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one outside the tiny structure knew that within its walls and behind its closed curtains, a big brother was changing position, moving to place himself over his gagged little sister with her legs parted and her knees pointed toward the ceiling. No one outside the tiny structure could hear the long muffled moans as her body was illicitly exposed to and soon slowly penetrated by her forbidden lover. No one outside the tiny structure could see how they made love with their eyes and with their hands as well as with their hearts. No one outside the tiny structure could sense the familial bond strengthening as the bond of intimacy added its impressive power to their young lives.

No one outside the tiny structure could see how the little sister's fingers burrowed into her big brother's lower back during her orgasm, nor could they see how his thighs quivered as he stilled himself fully inside her sacred sex and filled her with his love.

No one outside the tiny structure could see him collapsed upon her, still intimately linked with her as they basked in the afterglow of their lengthy, slow, heartfelt joining.

*****

Following a late breakfast, Misty and I decided to spend some time at the pond again, which meant once again spending some time covering each other - while fully nude - with tanning lotion. I felt particularly special when she turned to me asked me to help dress her. It only meant that I tied the strings of her bikini bra at the back of her neck and at her mid-back, but it was still a significant moment which stroked my ego rather nicely. I had helped to undress more than a few women during my first two years of college, but never had I helped anyone to get dressed.

With the exception of the structure across the dirt road, every tiny building in the cabinette area was occupied, which was not a surprise for a weekend. We met several of our new neighbors, and I noted that none of them looked at us particularly strangely; it was clear that they did not know that my little sister and I had made love practically in their midst earlier in the morning.

Being a Friday morning, the campground was quickly filling with the new arrivals. Entire families had come, as well as more and more young couples and college students. I recognized the Greek lettering across the chest of one young woman's swimsuit, but since I never paid much attention to the fraternities and sororities on campus, I had no idea to which sorority she was affiliated.

There was certainly much more activity around the pond. More people – mostly women and girls – were tanning. More kids were playing, either in the water or on the banks. Near the pond, a group of teenagers was kicking a soccer ball around, and from their skillful footwork, I presumed that they played on a middle school or high school soccer team.

I swam for a while as Misty tanned, and soon joined her in the grass, sitting beside her and watching the activities taking place around us. Just my presence kept several guys and even the woman with the Greek lettering on her swimsuit from approaching my sister despite the unmistakable interest in their eyes. Inwardly, I smiled, proud that I could keep them away without even needing to say anything, and even more proud of the fact that Misty had chosen me as the one with whom she wanted to share her body and especially her heart.

When we were hungry, Misty and I headed back toward our cabinette. We paused to look into the Game Room, impressed by the number of people, mostly kids and young teenagers, playing the various games inside. The Game Room was practically too small to contain everyone, and it was only early afternoon on a Friday; the place would almost literally be stuffed with people on a Saturday afternoon.

We made lunch and ate on the front porch, then separated for a while. I read one of my books on the front porch while Misty went to lay in the grass, reading a pair of magazines in the shade of the nearby trees. To anyone else, we would have appeared to be just like any other brother and sister: practically ignoring each other even though we were within easy eyesight of each other. I knew that Misty was not ignoring me, however, for while I was unsuccessful at locking eyes with her, I could feel her eyes occasionally rising from the pages of her magazines to look at me, and I was certainly guilty of doing the very same thing.

When Misty was finished with her magazines and finally came back to the cabinette, I followed her inside. She seemed sad somehow, and I wanted to do whatever I could to console her and bring a smile back to her dainty lips.

"It's nearly over," she whispered.

"The vacation? Yeah."

Misty looked up at me. "I don't want it to be over," she admitted. "Not yet. Not yet..."

I took her hand in mine, and a moment later, she hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her, closing my eyes and trying to will all my love into her. "I'd prefer to stay here longer myself," I acknowledged. "It's going to be... well, difficult to be back at home with you but not able to reach out to you and hold your hand or kiss your cheek or even just simply hug you."

"I know," she lamented. "But I also wonder what it'll be like when we're both at college together in a few months. I'm glad you'll have a single this summer and this year, but I obviously can't spend too much time in your room, especially not with the door closed."

"So I guess we'll be forced to satisfy each other with quickie sex?"

As I had hoped, my sister made a soft sound of amusement. "Fast or slow or hard or gentle or probably even painful, I wouldn't care at all what the sex is like," she said honestly, "so long as I'm able to be around you."

I kissed the top of Misty's head. "Even painful, huh?"

"Well, that bite was painful. It hurt, but I liked it. It was like you somehow knew I have a thing about being bitten by a vampire..."

She looked up to see my grin. "I'm just glad that that bite mark has faded away."

"So am I," she agreed with a smile. "It would've been hard to hide that, especially during the summer."

I thought for a moment. "I could do what I remember reading once in a vampire erotica tale I found online a year or so ago," I began.

"What was that?"

"Well, it was a story about a woman who had fallen in love with a vampire," I recalled, "and she knew what he was. He found her appealing as well, both for her blood and for her spirit, and they entered into a romance with an agreement that she would protect him during the day and allow him to feed from her, and he would protect her at night and support her for the rest of her life."

"Sounds good," Misty noted, "but where was the erotica in all that?"

"In the elaborate scenes about how the vampire seduced her and made love to her," I said, "always feeding from the lower part of each breast so that his bite marks would not be visible to anyone."

"Ah... That makes sense."

"So if you want, I'd be more than willing to bite your lower breasts," I offered. "I could hurt you without the marks ever being seen... presuming that you're not going to be seen by a doctor and you're not planning on being topless in a locker room anytime soon."

"No to both," Misty responded. "My breasts are all yours for the biting."

"Well then," I said, "tonight. I'll hurt you tonight. I promise."

My little sister smiled widely, even during our long, heartfelt kiss.

*****

After dinner, we headed back to the tent camping field, and as expected, the regulars were gathering for volleyball. Misty and I did not stay quite as long, but we did enjoy ourselves, and even though we were on different teams and twice played against each other, I did not spike the volleyball off her breast again.

With the wind gathering strength, we returned to the cabinette so Misty could put on a t-shirt over her bikini bra, and then we headed toward the amphitheater. That evening, the campground staff and some of the locals put on a show, beginning with a costumed history of the area before segueing into a night of music which everyone seemed to truly enjoy.

As we finally approached the cabinette for our final night at the campground, I simply asked her, "Are you ready?" Misty nodded, and that was all the permission I needed.

We went to the kitchenette first to get a much-needed drink, and then I sat at the table and patted my leg. My little sister obediently came to straddle my thighs, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me with a great familiarity.

"Actually," I eventually suggested, "maybe you should go get that penis gag for this."

"Sure," she agreed. "Good idea."

When Misty returned, the penis gag was already strapped in place.

Misty once again straddled my thighs. Given that she was still wearing her t-shirt and her bikini bra, I was not able to immediately begin biting her breasts, but that was just fine with me, because I knew that I would enjoy teasing her a bit before finally fulfilling my promise of hurting her so that her fantasy of being bitten by a vampire could come as close to reality as possible.

With my hands remaining on her back, I spent a long, long time kissing and licking and nuzzling my little sister all over her face. She would sometimes made a small sound of frustration, a sound muffled by the source of her frustration blockading her mouth. While she could at least caress me and rub herself against me, it was clear that she wanted to also kiss me, and, strangely enough, the fact that she was willingly frustrated, the fact that she could not do something as simple as giving me a kiss made the moment all the more special to me and helped to heighten my arousal.

Eventually, I dipped my head to focus on her neck, then continued lower so my teeth could nibble at the exposed part of Misty's collarbone. The way her breath caught and her fingers curled against the back of my neck made it clear that she was loving the experience. I was afraid to nibble with too much force, because no one else could see any marks on her, especially not our parents once we returned home.

I cast that thought aside. I definitely did not want to think about returning home. Leaving the campground the following morning would be hard enough for both of us. Returning home on Sunday could very well signal a premature end to our growing, deepening relationship.

Slipping my hands between us, I suddenly seized my sister's breasts and groped them roughly. She inhaled quickly through her nose, the sound quite loud, at least to my ears, as she stiffened from the surprise of how I intimately grabbed her. I did not relent, and she bent forward, resigning herself to being hurt, resigning herself to the pain, or at least to the discomfort, quite minor compared to what I would soon be doing to the most visible signs of her femininity. Misty groaned and whimpered, the penis gag keeping her sounds soft yet unmistakable.

Within my swim trunks, I was fully erect. While I loved my little sister dearly, I found an odd thrill in hurting her. Actually, the thrill was not really in the act of hurting her, but in her willingness and her trust in allowing me to hurt her. I had heard a few friends on campus discussing BDSM and sadism and masochism, and as I gave my sister's firm breasts an even harder squeeze which made her inhale quickly once again with a rather loud sound, I wondered in the back of my mind whether I was a budding sadist and my little sister was a budding masochist.

Then a new idea came to mind, a means to help build up Misty's anticipation of what was soon to happen to her. I kissed my way to her right ear, suckled briefly on the lobe, and then whispered directly into her ear: "I'm gonna hurt you," I threatened with a low growl from deep in my throat, and she shuddered quite noticeably. "I'm gonna sink my teeth into you," I continued to taunt her, "and I'll leave my mark on you. You'll be screaming and probably also crying, but you'll love every moment of it..."

I could not quite understand the type of sound Misty made at that point, but it was louder than any other she had made while straddling my thighs. I figured that that was a good thing, a sign that she wanted me to bite her.

"You want me to bite you, don't you?" She nodded against my cheek as her fingers danced on the back of my neck.

Only then did I lower my hands to the base of my sister's t-shirt and begin to push upward, my palms flat against her warm flesh. She was already breathing a bit faster, my taunting words apparently having achieved the goal of building her anticipation. As my hands moved over her breasts, they treated her much more gently, caressing her with love and with respect as she raised her arms so that I could ultimately remove the garment.

A moment later, the t-shirt was on the floor beside the table. With my hands on Misty's sides to help steady her, I dipped my head into her cleavage to kiss her gently directly over her heart. She made another sound around the penis gag, one which was easily identifiable as a sound of happiness and contentment.

Raising my head once again, I kissed the square base of the gag, and as expected, my sister groaned, quite frustrated that I could not kiss her lips. I lamented that fact as well, but the knowledge that she would soon suffer willingly for me dispelled any negative thoughts.

"Turn around," I commanded, and she did, leaning back against my chest. She could almost certainly feel how hardened my arousal had become, and I was not even intending to slide into her. My hands gravitated to Misty's thinly-covered breasts, and for a long, long time, as she writhed against me and kept making soft sounds which at times almost seemed like muffled pleas for more. I fondled her breasts with great care, ensuring that I did not hurt her again.

...not yet.

"It's a good thing you have that gag blocking your mouth," I taunted again, whispering almost directly into her ear, "because you will scream. I'll make sure of it. I'll keep biting you with more and more force until I taste your blood if that's what it takes."

And with that, I removed my hands from my little sister's chest and nudged her to lean forward. After turning off the light via the switch on the wall next to us, I was able to use only my sense of touch to untie the strings at the back of her neck, causing her bikini bra to fall forward and expose her bared breasts to the darkness of the cabinette. I imagined her breasts already aching with imagined agony as a true vampire sank his fangs deep into her feminine flesh, tasting her blood and losing his self-control, feeding from her without mercy and without any shame as his bloodlust took over...

Using only my hands, I caused Misty to stand, turn around, and straddle my thighs one more time. I dipped my head and lifted a breast so that I could more easily reach the intended target zone...

Without preamble, without any preparation or grazing or nibbling, I opened my mouth as wide as possible, tried to pull my lips back with sheer willpower, and clamped down fiercely.

I would not have been surprised if someone in a neighboring cabinette could have very faintly heard Misty's wonderful scream. Even with the penis gag obstructing her mouth, her scream was shrill enough that it could not be truly muffled, and I released her breast instantly.

Once the initial scream had passed, it was clear that my little sister was sobbing from the pain. She shook, her entire body shook as the agony cascaded throughout her feminine form, the base of her left breast certainly seeming to her to be the epicenter of her plight.

I had not tasted her blood. I was not a vampire, nor had I broken my sister's soft skin. I did feel a pang of guilt at having hurt her, but I also felt immensely proud of her for having endured such a vicious bite to bring one of her fantasies as close to reality as possible.

Curious, I lifted a hand to her chest, and I gently brushed a few fingers over the bite marks. Misty recoiled, another loud sound only partially muted by the penis gag. She was breathing hard and fast and loud through her nose, yet while she had instinctively pulled back from my touch, a moment later, she leaned forward again into my hand, recoiling less significantly before leaning back into my hand one more. It was as if she was afraid to have anyone or anything touching her breast, or at least touching the bite marks which must have been quite deep in her exposed flesh, but she wanted to have the pain reignited to remind her of the "vampire bite" she had just endured.

In time, Misty reached behind her head and released the Velcro straps so she could remove the penis gag. The gag fell to the floor as she breathed fast and hard and loudly through her mouth, with even her breaths telling the story of the pain in her breast. I simply caressed her, purposely avoiding her chest, allowing her to take as much time as she needed to calm herself.

"Oh my God..." she finally whispered in the darkness. "That was intense!"

"That's a good word for your scream," I admitted.

She took a few more large breaths. "Thank goodness you're not truly a vampire," she told me. "I don't think I could've taken it if you were."

"How's that?" I asked.

It took Misty a few moments to finally respond. "You would've been drinking from me, instead of giving me a single quite bite. You would've been draining my blood and continuing the pain. Damn, that was harsh!"

"Yeah, well... That's part of what I learned in my Vampires 101 class last semester."

Her laugh was genuine, even though her voice was still laced with pain. When she hugged me at last, she instantly recoiled with a loud gasp, then cautiously eased her chest into me to hug me anew.

I had a profound new respect for my little sister, and I also had a new part of me to explore. Misty seemed to have enjoyed the pain, but I had to wonder if that was because it was her fantasy or because she was on some level a masochist. Regardless of why she enjoyed the experience, I had to wonder if I was truly a sadist, if I could find pleasure in hurting Misty in any other context.

It was a lot to think about, and it was also potentially a topic of discussion over the next two days during the long drive back to the family home.

*****

Even in the morning, Misty's breast was still prominently marked by the imprint of my teeth. Her breast was bruising, but while I felt really, really guilty about having injured her, she assured me that it was okay, that she had wanted it and she had enjoyed it.

...but she purposely remained topless while we prepared to leave the campground.

I watched with great curiosity as my little sister finally put on a bra. She winced noticeably from the contact of the bra with her injured breast, but then she flashed me a smile and gave me a wink, ostensibly to assure me that she was okay despite the brother-inflicted discomfort. "It doesn't hurt too much," she said softly, "and it's a good reminder of last night, and a reminder of everything we've done and shared together this past week."

"Yeah. I guess so."

Misty crossed the bedroom and hugged me. I could feel her body shudder from the contact against her breast, but she did not recoil. After a moment, she truly eased against me, almost as if she was melting in my arms.

"Well," I admitted, "if I really was a vampire, I'd say that you were a model victim last night."

Misty gave a soft sound of delight. "Like the willing victim in that erotica story you'd read?"

"Perhaps. I suppose that would depend on whether you'd allow me to feed from you every night, taking just a little of your blood at a time."

"For you, anything. Anything at all, even if I have to be gagged."

We sealed the promise with a kiss.