Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The initial contact of my tongue was joyous for us both. That single event allowed me to once again savor my little sister, to taste her passion and her desire, and it caused her legs to tremble slightly as her hands clutched my head to hold me in place while her restrained voice sang of the pleasure in that simple loving act.

That was the lone moment of gentleness. With my lips and with my tongue and with my fingers and even with my teeth, I ate her. I devoured my little sister, my lust fueling her lust which in turn heightened my lust. I practically attacked her, licking and nibbling and probing, riding her as her body moved almost constantly as the waves of pleasure rippled throughout her entire being.

Her orgasm was swift, her voice peaking, her love surging around my fingers and over my palm and off my chin, yet I did not relent – nor did she allow me to stop. Her hands held my head firmly in place as she bucked furiously against my face. Unable to keep my mouth properly affixed to her dripping sex, I somehow was able to wrestle my head away from her groin and focus on ramming my fingers deep into her, plundering her body while my free hand shot up her torso, reached inside the pajama shirt, and seized a breast with a force which certainly must have been more than enough to hurt her.

Either despite or perhaps even because of the pain in her breast, my sister succumbed to another climax, the second release apparently so powerful that she had no voice at all. In the near-total darkness, she was a shadowy form momentarily still and leaning hard against the wall, and then suddenly rocking back and forth powerfully, the sound of her head smacking the wall both awesome and scary.

Only then did I fully retract my fingers from her body. Her breathing resumed, loud and rapid, punctuated with groans of pain and moans of lust. Misty began to slide down the wall, but I caught her quickly, immediately rendering her prone upon the floor.

She seemed to be okay, which was a great relief after having heard the back of her head making several hard impacts with the wall. Yet my body was still in a state of tremendous need, and while my sister was still recovering on the floor, while her body was still twitching and spasming, I hurried out of my clothes...

"Oh God yes!" Her voice was still laced with pain, but the huskiness of her desire was very much present and alluring. I realized that, at least to my ears, her voice was loud, something which we desperately needed to avoid, but the beast within me was gaining control quickly, pulling her legs apart...

I stabbed my little sister. I kept stabbing her with my cock, using her available body in a desperate rush to achieve my own gratification. It did not take very long at all before I was rutting into her fiercely even as my seed filled her and was being forced from her all-too-willing body.

For a long time, Misty and I remained on the floor in the near-total darkness. Even though the windows were open, the scent of sex was almost overpowering. Nothing was said. Nothing could be said.

Eventually, Misty sat up beside me, then slowly stood. I watched her from where I lay on the floor, noting how she towered over me, observing how she rubbed the back of her head. "I think my head'll be sore for a day or so," she said quietly.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's not your fault, Thom," she countered, the smile evident in her voice. "That was simply a really, really, really strong orgasm. I'd heard about women having a head-banging orgasm before, and I guess that one was mine."

Misty finally took off the pajama top, then crouched to pick up the discarded clothing. "I guess there's no sense in wearing any of these anymore tonight."

I laughed softly, finally sitting up as she stood once again. The way she was being so easygoing about this scenario, the way the relationship simply seemed so perfect... It all boggled my mind. It all seemed like it could be one really long and truly elaborate dream.

What could turn what seemed like a dream into a horrendous nightmare, however, was whether anyone in the nearby cabinettes had heard us. All it would take would be one person who happened to be walking near our cabinette – perhaps out to enjoy one last cigarette before going to bed – at the time that Misty and I had been enjoying such a much-needed fuck... Just one person in the right place at the wrong time could easily ruin the wonderful memories of the week.

*****

If there had been anyone within earshot of us, it seemed that that person had not spoken about our fucking to anyone else.

Thursday morning, as Misty and I headed to the main office to get another weather report before taking to the trails, we passed quite a few people in the cabinette area. They all greeted us in a friendly manner, and none of them had expressions of concern or disapproval on their faces. That was indeed a major relief, and one which could well have been the best possible way to celebrate Misty's birthday and high school graduation.

*****

With the exception of a stronger wind over the next few days, the weather forecast was to be perfect. With that knowledge in our heads, my little sister and I returned to the RV area, as there was a short trail from there to the beginning of the five-mile hiking circuit we had planned to take that day.

There were others hiking as well. We were part of a group heading to the hiking trail at the same time. A family of six and a trio of college-age women all took the right fork, starting their journey of the circuit along the river. Misty and I decided to take the left fork instead, heading partway up the mountain.

It was clear that the hiking trail was designed for those who rarely ever hiked. The trail was fairly wide and definitely well-trodden, with one or two low wooden benches about every quarter-mile or so to allow novice hikers to rest as needed. As we had previously seen on the maps, there were many more switchbacks than either Misty or I would have anticipated, making the partial ascent of the mountain much more gradual than what we had experienced in the past during our outdoor exploits in our early- and mid-teenage years.

Given that we had started our hike around mid-morning, we were passed by others from the campground who had started hiking shortly after sunrise and who had taken the right fork. We all greeted each other as they would approach. From their pace and their equipment, was clear that they were hikers with some level of experience.

The mountain segment of the trail was almost completely shaded at all times by the many trees towering over us, which also meant that it was still slightly slick in some places from the recent heavy rainfall. All around us, the scent of the air was clean and pure, something which was truly lacking in the city. Even though I attended a college with a lot of open green space and a great plethora of trees, the mountain portion of the circuit was still quite impressive just in its scent alone.

At the highest altitude point of the trail, Misty and I took a break, sitting at the bench across the trail from a sign which indicated "North Circle Highest Altitude." That was when Misty produced her digital camera from within her small backpack and asked me to take a picture of her as she posed next to the sign.

As I watched the screen of the digital camera, I saw both a little sister and a long-term lover. I saw both the little girl I had grown up with and the young woman she had become.

A moment later, an older couple joined us, and they readily agreed to take a picture of Misty and me together as we posed by the sign. I would never know what the couple must have been thinking of us, but it apparently did not include any thoughts of a potential inappropriate relationship.

Eventually, the trail was joined by the horses. Misty and I paused and stepped off the trail, standing as still as possible so that we would not inadvertently spook the horses as they passed. I was appalled to see a little boy riding a horse while playing with an old handheld gaming device which I could not identify, but the beeps and whoops and tinny music made it clear that he was definitely much more interested in video games than in Nature.

We encountered a second group on horseback before the hiking trail joined the river. There was only one short stretch where the trail was actually alongside the river; after that, there was always a good twenty yards or so between the trail and the river, but the heads of the passing canoeists could easily be seen above the height of the bank. Eventually, at a time when there was no one in sight in either direction along the trail, Misty took my hand and guided me toward the river, and we stood at the top of the bank, our eyes closed as we listened once again to the song of the flowing water and the counter melody of the wind rustling the countless leaves.

It would have been nice if I could have taken my little sister in my arms and simply held her, perhaps standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her middle as we watched the approaching canoeists together. Unfortunately, because of the blood we shared, because of the facial features we had in common, Misty and I did not have that option. Instead, we stood as close together as we dared, occasionally leaning toward each other so that our arms would briefly touch; it was not what I wanted and almost certainly it was not what Misty wanted, but somehow, that meager contact was enough.

*****

Misty and I were absolutely starving when we finally made it back to the campground proper. We had eaten a few snacks during the hike, but they were not enough to truly sustain us given our late start to the hike.

"Why don't we head into town?" I suggested. "We haven't really explored anything there yet."

"Yes we have," Misty reminded me. "At least, I did."

"Huh?"

She suddenly lowered her voice. "The adult store, dummy!"

"Oh!" I could not believe that I had forgotten about the penis gag my sister had bought. "Okay. Well, let's explore the rest of town and get a late lunch or early dinner while we're there."

"Snacks at the cabinette first, though."

My stomach rumbled its approval of that idea. "Absolutely," I wholeheartedly agreed.

Once in town, we went to the first restaurant we saw. It was a small place, probably owned and operated by a single large family given that the cashier and the two waitresses all looked like sisters. For the time of day, I was not surprised that there were only two other tables occupied, and I guessed from their appearance that the other patrons were locals.

The late lunch was definitely tasty, especially after having spent part of the day hiking. Between us, Misty and I inhaled two entire pitchers of water, which seemed to surprise our waitress until my sister mentioned that we had just been hiking. The waitress apparently knew the trail from experience, because she asked if we had taken any pictures at the "North Circle Highest Altitude" sign like many hikers would do.

The town itself was small, almost small enough to simply park the car and walk everywhere we wanted to go. We explored the various shops, stopped at the official Welcome Center to pick up some brochures about the town and the area and the various attractions and scenic places, and, with a slight pang of guilt, we even went into the small library long enough to use the Internet access to check our personal e-mail accounts.

When we returned to the campground, the scent of dinner was seemingly everywhere. In the main area, a large group was using the picnic pavilion and the surrounding grills. A pair of campfires had been built in the tent camping area, and I presumed that dinner was either being cooked in the coals or was about to be added to those small fires. More than a few barbecue grills were in use in the RV area. As we passed through the cabinette area, the scent of cooking food wafted out of open windows. Even though I was not truly hungry, my stomach had been quite tempted by the time we returned to our humble abode.

"More volleyball tonight?" I suggested as I unlocked the front door.

"Sure!" Misty agreed. "What do you think: bikini or monokini?"

I thought about that for a moment. "Bikini. If you wear the other one, it'll probably cause all the guys on the opposing team to simply stand and drool as they ogle you all evening long."

"Monokini it is!"

*****

She was true to her word: Misty wore the monokini with shorts and sandals. Even though I had seen her wearing it for most of the previous day, even though I had made love to her while she was wearing the monokini, I had trouble keeping my eyes off her at first.

"Close your eyes," she said as she stepped toward me, and when I did, she kissed my cheek while she began to caress me through my shorts.

"Oh sis..." My hands grasped her shoulders, primarily to ensure that I remained steady, while Misty continued to caress me. Her touch was just perfect, and I responded appropriately.

When she finally knelt before me and unzipped my shorts, I stepped back so I could lean against the closed front door. My erection was long and hard and dripping when she finally exposed it to the air in the cabinette, and I looked down to see her gazing fondly upon the manhood in her hands.

"I want my big brother to cum for me," she whispered up to me, then she leaned forward, dipping her head to take me into her mouth...

The fellatio was slow and loving. There was no sense of rush. It was romantic, a true display of one person giving solely so that the other person could receive. She eventually had me breathing hard, my fingers curling against the wooden door.

"Cum for me..." my sister whispered. "Cum for me..."

Her selfless act was exhilarating. The ridges at the top of her mouth contrasted greatly with the softness of her tongue, and the suction behind the sealed lips threatened to tip me over the edge even without the bobbing of her head. My breath caught for a moment. "I'm gonna... I'm... I'm..."

My eyes were clamped shut as my body released its love for the woman kneeling before me. When I could finally open my eyes again, I was not surprised to see a streak of white on her face as she looked up at me, but I was somewhat amused to see that her monokini had also been streaked with my essence.

"I guess that I'll be wearing the bikini tonight after all."

We shared a good laugh about that.

*****

Volleyball that night was fun. Misty and I ended up on the same team, which a few people from Tuesday night's games agreed was a good thing to ensure the safety of my little sister and her feminine parts. From the time our team began to play to the time it became too dark to play safely, we never left the court, and we twice won games via the mercy rule.

As we finally left the tent camping field, we could hear some really good guitar music coming from the RV area and went to investigate. Soon there was a group of four guitarists having an impromptu jam session while probably thirty people lingered nearby to enjoy the free show.

...and before we knew it, one of the campground's employees came to advise us that it was nearly 11PM, which would be the official start of Quiet Hours.

We returned to our cabinette quite fulfilled, somewhat drunk on the volleyball success and the great music.

For the first time since our arrival at the campground, we went to bed quickly, and although we held each other close, my little sister and I very quickly drifted into slumber.

*****

Friday had been intended to be our relaxation day, so not surprisingly, Misty and I slept rather late. With the exception of the location and the fact that I was sharing the bed with someone, it could have been a typical Sunday morning for me on campus in the final weeks of the semester.

The fact that I was sharing the bed with my little sister made that Friday morning all the more amazing.

She continued to sleep peacefully. My ears were trained on the regular sound of her soft breathing, but they were also focused on the activity I heard outside, the sounds of people in the nearby cabinettes as they talked somewhat loudly on their front porches and opened and closed the doors of their cars as they retrieves various items.

Misty was laying on her stomach, her face toward me and propped up by a pillow. Her hair partially obscured the one closed eye which I could see. She looked so sweet and innocent, even though the sheet had been pushed down around her waist and revealed her bare back. What the lowered sheet did not reveal was something I knew quite well: Just like me, she was fully nude.

While I was truly not at all horny, I did want to touch my sister and awaken her in a sweet, romantic way. I watched her sleeping for a few minutes longer as I considered various possibilities, and then I fully exposed us both to the comfortably-warm air of the cabinette. Still Misty did not stir, and I gently drew a fingertip down her spine as my eyes noted the curves of her body.

As my fingertip approached her mid-back, Misty stirred. As my touch reached her lower spine, her eyes slowly fluttered open, very much reminding me of a flower opening its petals to greet the morning sunlight. A languid smile spread across her lips as her eyes slowly closed. She was truly enjoying my touch, and I was more than honored to be able to touch her.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," I quipped quietly.

Misty mumbled something unintelligible to me, but there was a slight smile still on her lips, so I knew it was something appropriate. I kept touching her, focusing my finger along her spine, eventually adding a second finger and then a third finger, always pressing a little more firmly along her lower back. Occasionally my hand would meander elsewhere, but it would always soon return to her spine.

I was still not truly horny, but touching Misty was arousing me. I slid closer to her, my front against her side, my growing erection lengthening against her hip. "I think you're waking me up just by laying there," I joked, and she giggled softly, moving her hand to gently rub a finger along my thickening anatomy.

A long silence passed as Misty and I continued to touch each other. "My big brother's too good to me," she said softly, finally breaking the silence.

"Oh? How so?" I asked, playing along with her.

She sighed contentedly. "He truly cares for me. And he's good at making love to me."

"I see... What would you think if your big brother were to make love to you right now?"

"I think I'd be very appreciative and definitely very happy," she replied, "but it'd be best if I was gagged first."

Taking the hint, I leaned closer and kissed my little sister's forehead. "Then maybe you'd better go get that gag."

Watching Misty slowly rise from the bed and crouch inside the walk-in closet was wonderful. As she returned to me, she already had the penis gag in her mouth and was securing the Velcro straps behind her head.

I slid to the edge of the bed and allowed her to lay at its center. The black square over her lips did not seem quite so obscene even though I knew that there was a short, thick cock violating her mouth on the other side of that square. As she settled again, I touched her anew, focusing on the front of her body, initially on her firm breasts, spending a long time seducing her chest before finally bringing my hand down her body to stroke lovingly between her thighs. While I touched my sister, she slowly stroked me, ensuring my manhood maintained its full length and girth.

The sounds of the day continued in the cabinette area. A car started and drove off. A little girl chattered loudly with her father. The birds chirped merrily. The leaves of the nearby trees rustled in the wind.