All Comments on 'Step Sister's Prank Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Senior Trip is your best story and you were too lame to finish it. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the foot of page 1 'he' is talking to 'Jenny' whilst at the window.

By the start of page 2 it is 'Tammy' that he is talking to!

No mention of 'her' changing her name!

j

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

He know dad has had the ‘snip’. And I don’t ever remember mom mentioning having her tubes tied, and she would have no need for birth control since her husband had the ‘snip’. So can we hope to see her, and possibly the neighbor turn up pregnant very soon?

TopazThornTopazThornover 1 year ago

This was pretty good. I hope this was not the end. Their are parts of your story line you could wrap up, the neighbor, x girlfriend , strip/pole dancing lesson ,etc.... Also thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, a good place to end it if that's what you were trying for.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

It can be a little hard keeping all the characters in their place, not sure if adding more is a good thing. Please keep the characters names straight, Tammy should not become Jenny (2x) in this chapter, that adds to the confusion lol.

Otherwise a very good story of a blended family with a closet full of skeletons now seeing the light of day.

Cheers, Andy ( not to be confused with the lead character :) )

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Some confusion with the characters (agree that more don't need to be added) but hot story. Particularly love the mom's reactions and sex scenes. You can almost hear her cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't end this story here, there is so much more to this story. Ten stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until the dad got involved. Would have been fine if he didn't touch Tammy or younger girls, and he and the mom went off on their own, to do their own thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The secret was out, now it could go on forever. Nothing I hate more than reading 80 chapters where Mc didn't get to fuck the main girl. You diverted, good read, very good read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

last anonymous: diverted => delivert, stupid autocorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To de anonymous complaining about the dad, what should he do? Die like in most stories? I think it was done okay...

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This can’t just end here ,, to many loose ends hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think we got some naming problems jenny comes visiting him, sees him watching his neighbour, say's we have to tell mom, and then he starts fucking tammy.

So probably first jenny should have been tammy to start with.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Kinda weird story...the way the secrets were in the way like that, then Andy has to keep them also...

Erin, and mom Amanda(?)...there was a real surprise, with an invitation from mom, to come have an 'adult play date's...WWWWOOOOOOWWWW...the fun continues...

I also would like another FIVE**55**STAR CHAPTER LIKE THAT!!! I am going to check out other stories you have posted...

mrdata9770mrdata977010 months ago

(7/24/2023) Seems Tammy has been demoted. I’m disappointed with Jenny displacing her as Andy’s love interest and I was a bit put off by Tom doing Tammy. I didn’t see their relationship as temporary. I was hoping for a romantic happily ever after for them with the inclusion of the other ladies in a quasi-harem. I liked that Elaine never cheated on Tom outside the house and that they were able to reconcile their sexual predilections and stayed together. Still, I gave each chapter five stars and I’m hoping for a chapter six cumming soon. Thank you for submitting this series.

jesse13691959jesse136919599 months ago

Would like to see another chapter with the strip show!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the series, but I support the earlier comment about your lack of name control.

Not only Tammy becoming Jenny, but Andy got a change to Adam, and many other errors beside.

Do all your future readers a kindness by editing out all your errors, right from the beginning, and reposting the corrected script.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You left so many open ended relationships and probabilities that there has to be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Twice you used Jenny's name instead of Tammy. Things like that really distract me.

I enjoyed the story a lot.

Cuckhub32Cuckhub322 months ago

I really loved it Great

when is the next part?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES