Step Sister's Prank Ch. 05

Story Info
The secrets come out.
16k words
4.74
25.6k
47

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,441 Followers

Authors Note: All characters depicted in any sexual situations are 18 years old or older. No under age sexual situations are depicted in this work.

It had been a quiet two weeks. My plan for getting mom and dad connected was moving slowly. Mom had asked me if I'd told anyone about her secret, which I could honestly answer that I hadn't. When I asked why, she just answered that she had a rather unusual conversation with Marlene. She wouldn't say more, but it didn't matter, I expected Marlene would fill me in on Tuesday. She let me know to expect her so I wouldn't hang out at school too long.

When Tuesday came I headed into the house. I was sort of disappointed I didn't hear moms vibrator, but not for long. A note taped to my bedroom door gave me directions. 'You know where to come, the back door is open. Leave your clothes in the kitchen. You'll know where to go next. You may not speak or touch unless invited. I hope you enjoy your surprise!'

It was pretty straight forward. I walked out our back door and across our two yards. The back door of her house was indeed open. I walked into the kitchen and looked around. I wasn't sure when the last time was I'd been in her house. It was immaculate, but then since she didn't work I wasn't sure what else she had to do. I found a little card on the island in the kitchen. It simply said 'Start here.' I'd never really undressed at anyone else's house before, except maybe Jenny's. I undressed and then, completely naked, walked through the house. I heard music upstairs and followed it to what must have been the master bedroom.

I found Marlene standing by the big, four post queen-sized bed, waiting expectantly. She had on a pale blue summer dress that came down to her knees, surprisingly long for as young as she was. I mean she wasn't that much older than I was. If I had to guess, I'd say she wasn't even forty yet. Nearly two thirds of the front was fastened with little, white buttons, her long, blond hair cascading down over one shoulder until it nearly reached half way down her right breast. She had on either stockings or pantyhose and white high-heeled shoes that made her luscious legs look even longer. She stood, watching me look at her, not moving. I saw a kitchen chair and got the idea I was supposed to sit in it. She smiled as I sat down and stepped over so she was six or eight feet from me.

She stood in front of me and moved her fingers to the top most button of her dress and began to undo it. She slowly worked her way down the front of her dress, undoing one button at a time. I could see her chest start to become visible as she worked lower, and then the swell of each breast. She worked the buttons apart lower, taking her time, her expression both nervous and playful.

I saw the lace of her bra become visible as the front of the dress spread more. Marlene worked the buttons all the way down past her waist, finally stopping when the last button was undone, nearly at her crotch. She slipped her hands up the now unbuttoned edges of the dress until her fingers were at her shoulders. Marlene slowly pulled the dress top apart, exposing more of the white lace bra, spreading the top of the dress wider than her shoulders and allowing it and its short sleeves to slide down her arms. The dress slipped all the way down, leaving her in a lacy, white bra, light-blue bikini panties, stockings that came up to the middle of her thighs, and her high heels.

She smiled and turned away from me as she bent over. She kept her legs mostly straight as she stepped out of the dress and picked it up off the floor. She partially straightened up to toss it on the bed, staying halfway bent over. She moved her feet apart to shoulder width and arched her back, pushing her panty-covered pussy out at me. She reached between her legs and stroked her clearly wet crotch. I watched as she stroked herself, pressing the wet material between her lips slightly. After several long seconds teasing me she straightened back up. She stood still, facing away from me, crossing one arm over her chest. With the other she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra strap. With her back now bare, she turned to face me. Holding her arm over her breasts, she pulled the bra from between her chest and arm, tossing it toward my lap and my now rock-hard dick. She stood, her arm across her chest, hiding most of her breast and her nipples. Watching my eyes, she slowly let her arm drop, exposing her breasts and erect nipples. She let her hands drop to her hips and the elastic waistband of her panties. Slowly turning to face away from me, but still looking over her shoulder at me, she slowly bent over, pushing the waistband down over her butt. She paused part way and wiggled her butt at me. With a grin she looked away and bent further, slowly pushing the underwear down. The waistband slowly slid down her thighs, the crotch still pressed to her pussy. Slowly she bent further, pushing the panties, the crotch slowly pulling away until her whole pussy was exposed. She bent further, dragging them down her legs. She carefully worked the panties over her high heels, gingerly stepping out of them. She dropped them to the floor between her legs as she set her other foot on the floor, with her legs slightly spread. She stroked her fingers up her thighs to her lips and began stroking over and between them, teasing herself and me along with her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly before straightening and turning. She stroked her fingers from between her legs up her stomach to her breasts, leaving a little trail of wetness up her stomach. She cupped both big, soft orbs and let her thumbs tease back and forth across each hard nipple, letting another soft moan slip from her lips. She looked at me lustfully, stepping toward me slowly, in tiny little steps that extended the time I had to take in her beauty. When her knees nearly touched mine she bent over and rubbed her hard nipples across my lips, pulling away with a giggle as I tried to capture one of them in my mouth.

Seeming pleased with her work so far, she let go of her breasts and straightened up. She lifted one foot, setting it on the chair between my legs. She leaned down and undid the little strap. She reached her hands for mine, pulling them to her foot. She straightened up slowly and gently pulled her foot from the shoe. She bent toward me again, resting her foot on the chair between my legs so her toes were touching my balls. She pulled my hands to her right leg and pulled them up her leg until I had her thigh in my hands. She coaxed me to grip the lacy top of the stocking and pull it down, helping me stroke her leg with my fingers as I rolled the stocking down. When I had it rolled all the way to her toes, unable to pull it off because her toes were pressed to my balls, she pulled her foot from it and switched legs. She held her foot between my legs expectantly. I undid her shoe and pulled it off before teasing her stocking down her left leg, her toes teasing me as I did.

I was incredibly turned on and hoped that sitting on my dick was next, but alas... it was not. She pulled me from the chair by both hands and drew me along as she walked backwards into the bathroom. She led me to the shower and into it. She pushed me firmly to the little built-in bench in the corner of the walk-in shower. She turned on the water and squealed as the cold spray hit her back. It took several long seconds before the warm water came out. She backed under further, wetting herself. She stepped forward and, using a bottle I hadn't noticed her pick up, drizzled a colored liquid over her chest. She set the bottle aside and began gently rubbing her hands through the liquid, spreading it over and around her breasts and then down to her stomach, turning it into a fine, white lather. She let one hand travel down between her legs again, rubbing and caressing her pussy while her other hand teased her breasts and nipples. The tiny soap bubbles slid down her breasts and dripped from the bottom of each teardrop shaped orb. More suds slid down her stomach and between her legs to be rubbed into her pussy by her own hand.

She suddenly turned under the water and rinsed, almost rushing to finish what had been a very tantalizing display. She turned the water off and turned to me again, reaching for my hands. "I hope you've liked what you saw," she said as she backed up out of the bathroom, pulling me by my hands. "Because I don't think I can wait any longer."

"For?"

"Your cock silly. I want to feel you pushing into me," she whispered as we reached the bed. She sat on the edge and lay back, lifting and spreading her legs wide as she pulled my hands to draw me between them. "Fuck me Andy. Please?"

I was more than ready to do that. My dick stuck out at an angle, my engorged, purple, head rested against her freshly washed pussy. She pulled my hands to her breasts and then reached hers to my dick. She rubbed my head up and down her wet slit. "I've been doing what you saw, imagining you were here to watch. Then I laid down like this and made myself come with a vibrator. Today I wanted you to be here for real, be in me for real," she whispered as she pulled on my dick, forcing my head into her opening. I squeezed her breasts and pushed myself slowly into her. "Ohhhhh. Yessss!" she gasped as my overly excited dick slid deeper into her. "God you're so big today! I must have really gotten you turned on!"

"I love watching women undress, and you did a really good job getting me worked up."

"I'm glad," she moaned as I started sliding in and out of her equally excited pussy. "God, I'm so close already. Watching you watch me got me soooo fucking turned on!"

I stroked myself in and out, slowly at first and then quicker as my own excitement grew. She rocked her hips in time with my strokes, moaning loudly in pleasure as her vaginal walls squeezed and spasmed around my thrusting shaft. "Oh god. You make me come so hard! Sooo fucking hard!" she moaned as I let go of her breasts. I slid my hands to her legs and lifted them, grasping under her knees and spreading her legs even further apart. With the change in position I could feel my dick banging into her cervix with each stroke, forcing her climax even higher. "OH SHIT!" she cried into the room as her whole body shuddered and trembled. I could feel her pussy clenching around me and her juices pushing out around my fat shaft with each stroke into her. I felt my urgency to drive into her grow by the moment, the warm tingle spreading through my groin and dick as I pumped into her faster, slapping our bodies together. Her tits rolled wildly on her chest as I pounded into her, my own orgasm only moments away.

"Uhhhhh. Coming!" I grunted as my body surged, forcing me to thrust deep into her. I felt the first gush of cum spurt out into her, then a second and third. My body spasmed on its own account, my cock jerking and twitching inside her as I stood between her legs groaning and watching her gasping as her climax hit yet a third peak.

I stood there emptying my balls into her, my dick twitching inside her until she felt me start to soften. Breathing heavily yet, she pulled away, sliding onto the bed further, reaching out to me. I crawled onto the bed with her, actually, on top of her and she rolled us over, me under and her half lying on me. She rested her head on my shoulder, and her leg across mine, her thigh nuzzling my softening dick and balls. I felt her soft, warm body pressed to mine, one of her soft breasts pressed to my side while the other lay on my chest. We lay there, breathing heavily for and stroking each other softly while we recovered from the intensity of our climaxes.

"Ohhh. God I wish I could get you like this every day." she whispered after several minutes. "Ever since you walked in on your mom and I, ever since that day, I realized that I didn't just have to fantasize about you, watch you mowing the lawn without a shirt, imagine that you'd walk over to my yard, take your shorts off and then make me take my clothes off for you, only then to feed your big, hard dick into my mouth or pussy. I've watched you for years... now I have you just the way I'd imagined, at least for a little while."

"I'm glad I could make your fantasy come true."

"You have. Any time I'm out tanning, or working in the garden or anything outside, you can come over. Tease me, let your hands roam anywhere you want. If you're daring enough, maybe pull down my pants and play with my pussy or even feed that sexy cock into me."

"You don't think your husband would mind?"

"If he minded he wouldn't leave me wanting almost every day. I've been thinking about what you asked. His loss is your gain. I could fuck you every day and never get tired of it," she said with a soft chuckle. "As long as you don't get tired of an old woman like me."

"You're not that old. I mean, what, thirty five?"

She lifted her head up and kissed my cheek. "Oh god I love you. No, I'm not thirty, but I appreciate the compliment."

"Then how old?" I asked curiously.

"Not quite old enough to be your mother," she whispered. "Now, about trying to get women over to undress for you and maybe a couple other guys. I've been thinking. As much as I now know you love watching us undress, I think you have other motives here. I think you want me to make it so your mom is doing it too. That's the point, isn't it? Getting her to do it in front of some guys, including your dad. Maybe even arranging it so someone besides your mom is doing the lap dance and riding your dad's dick. That's it isn't it?"

"Pretty much."

"What I had in mind isn't going to do that, but I might have another idea. But it'd mean you might have to watch them one at a time, just one of them, and me and you, maybe your mom. Are you okay with that? I mean, watching them undress for you and then letting them ride you?"

"How many are we talking about?"

"I don't know exactly. Maybe four, five with me."

"If they look as good as you do, I'm fine with that. I mean what guy wouldn't be?"

"Good. I need to talk to your mom. I may let out more than you want, but I'll make sure she understands. I think you're going to enjoy what I have in mind."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I think so," she whispered. She lifted her head and looked toward the dresser. "See that dresser?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you know I undress in front of it every night and every morning I dress in front of it?"

"I didn't."

"You know what else?"

"What's that?"

"My bathroom has a window. And it looks alllll the way from the shower to the door, right past my dresser."

"It does?"

"Uh huh. I don't think I've even looked out that window until today. You know what I noticed?"

"No."

"If I leave the curtain open I can see your bedroom window from inside the shower, and from my dresser I can see all the way into your bedroom. Isn't that interesting?"

"It would seem to be, if there weren't a curtain on it."

"Yeah, I think that curtain is about to have an accident. My husband isn't too good at getting things fixed, so it might be a while before he gets the curtain rod put back up."

I chuckled. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were having fun showing off for me."

"Who says you know better?" She giggled before rolling back on top of me and kissing my lips. "Now, all this talk about showing off for you has mister happy getting hard. How about we just tuck him someplace useful?" she whispered as she shifted her knees under herself. She reached between us, staying leaned over so her breasts rubbed against my bare chest, I felt her find my partly hard dick and lift it as she lowered her hips down. She wiggled it around her opening until she managed to make it slip inside her. "Ohhhhhh yeah. What would you do if I was out sunning my sexy little body in the back yard while you were mowing and I just sat up and took my bikini off, first the top and then the bottom? And I laid back down and played with myself where you could watch me while you mowed? Ohhhh. Naughty naughty boy. I can tell exactly what you'd do. Wanna know why?" she whispered, her hips wiggling a little while she pressed her lips to mine, keeping me from giving any answer. She broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "Because you're getting so hard inside me. I can feel you growing inside me, getting fatter and longer, thinking about me lying out in the yard naked, playing with myself. I might just have to do that, just to see what you'd do, just to see if you'd really come over and fuck me." she said, her voice falling off to a very soft whisper as she started to lift and lower her ass, sliding her wet pussy up and down my shaft. "Letting you fuck me right in the back yard." she breathed, not even loud enough to consider it a whisper, the look on her face one of pure lust. "Lying there, feeling you stroke into me like this?"

Up and down her hips moved, slowly at first, her chest pressed to mine and her lips hovering over mine as if to kiss me again at any moment. "God Andy. You make me feel so good, so special, so sexy. I love how it feels to have you inside me and have your hands stroking my soft body. I love feeling you filling me with your cum as I climax around you. Let me make you come in me again. Let me feel your strong young cock filling me up again." She breathed as she pumped her hips faster, her pussy making an audible squish with each stroke down onto me. She held her face inches from mine as she pushed us both toward climax, toward the point of no return. I saw her face scrunch up, as if trying to hold back the floodgates. She chewed her lower lip as she bucked her ass up and down, stroking my swelling cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh shit!" She squeaked as I let my body go. I could feel my swelling head inside her moments before the first spurt of cum pushed into her. "AHHHHH!" she cried as she felt me start to come inside her. She pressed down hard and I felt her whole body tremble as she let the squirts of my cock push her over the edge. She lay on me, trembling and twitching for almost two minutes before she pressed her lips to mine. I held her in my arms, pulling our chests together while we both climaxed together. "I know I'm married and I know we can't really love each other, but god I could so fall in love with doing this with you."

"Just love me for sex?"

"Oh honey, never underestimate the power of an orgasm." she whispered. "Each time we have sex, you give me a gift. You make sure I come with you or before you. You never leave me hanging. Wanting more maybe, but never not satisfied. I can't say that about my husband. That makes this soooo dangerous."

It was two days later when Jenny caught me standing at my bedroom window, naked, watching Marlene standing in the middle of the space in front of her dresser, slowly rubbing lotion into her skin.

"What'cha doing?" she asked as she stepped around next to me.

"Oh! Nothing!" I said, startled.

"Uh huh. Nothing, with your hand around your hardon? Seriously?"

"Well, maybe not nothing," I answered as she pushed me out of the way to look out the window.

"Ohhhhhh you bad boy! Does she know you're watching her bedroom?"

"Actually, she does," I answered quietly. "She arranged it."

"Ohhhhh. I knew you were a voyeur, but I didn't know she was an exhibitionist."

"Well, maybe just for me."

"Uh huh. She must know you're looking," she said as I blushed a little and stepped away from the window.

"Why's that?"

"Come see," Jenny said, making room for me to come back to the window. Marlene was standing, facing the window, one foot on the end of the bed, her legs spread and her naked body completely exposed. Her right hand was stroking her pussy and her left was teasing one of her nipples. "Looks like she's having a pretty good time thinking about you. Have you been sneaking over there when we aren't looking?" When I didn't answer, she turned around to look at me. "You have! You've been fucking Marlene?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,441 Followers