Steve and Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went to their respective room door and looked at each other one last time before going in. Erica closed the door behind her and leaned on it, looking up at the ceiling. 'What was happening? What started out as an innocent conversation and pleasant dinner seemed to have evolved into something more. Was it the moon on the ocean? It certainly was a romantic setting. Was it the stroll on the beach holding hands? That was certainly very pleasant. Get a grip. Tomorrow will be another day and you'll see, there's nothing going on. It's all in your head.'

Leaving the lights off, Erica went to the window where the curtains were still open. She looked out on the beach below and the moon reflecting off the water. Moonlight also flooded her room. Stepping away from the window, she decided to leave them open, the light from the moon was enough for her to see by and there was certainly no way anyone could look inside her room. She undressed and hung up her clothes in the closet. She often slept in the nude and tonight was no different. Slipping under the covers, she rested her head on the pillow and was soon off into a deep sleep.

Steve closed the door behind him and flipped the lights on. He went over to the window to close the curtains, pausing to look down on the beach where he ran into his former teacher. He could feel blood begin to flow into his penis. He drew the curtains closed and got undressed. Leaving his clothes in a heap on the floor, he lay down on top of the bed spread and grabbed the remote. His cock was semi-erect from being so close to Erica. While he had gotten to see her in a bikini, he would have loved it even more if he could have seen her without it.

Turning the TV off, he slowly stroked his erection, thinking about being able to see her nude and being able to make love to her. As he had been feeling horny for the last couple of hours, it didn't take long for him to spurt his cum all over his chest as he thought about having his cock inside her. Fortunately, there was a box of tissues on the nightstand next to him. He cleaned himself up and set the used tissues on the nightstand. He'd take care of them in the morning. He maneuvered himself in a way that allowed him to pull down the sheets enough that he could crawl under them. Turning out the light, he fell asleep thinking about tomorrow and its possibilities.

Dawn broke the next morning and the shining sun woke Erica up. 'Crap. I should have closed the curtains last night.' Getting out of bed, she stood away from the window. Even though she knew no one could see her, standing naked next to the window with the sun shining on her was significantly different than night time. Caressing her breast and then tweaking the nipple between her fingers, she thought about the chance meeting of Steve on the beach yesterday and the day that followed. He was a kind and gentle man who treated her with respect. Letting out a small sigh, she headed for the bathroom and a shower.

Steve slowly woke up and lay in bed staring at the ceiling. He usually slept in a lot later in the morning. Yet, here he was awake at the crack of dawn. He figured it was the result of the dream that he just had. He dreamt that he and Erica were at a beach and had gotten nude. They ended up making love amongst the dunes. Unfortunately, he woke just as he was about to enter her.

He could feel that his cock was hard. Reaching down, he grabbed it and slowly moved his hand up and down the shaft. Deciding not to allow himself to come, he released and decided to take a shower. Hopefully the day will be filled with Erica.

With a towel wrapped around her hair and one wrapped around her body, Erica stepped out of the bathroom and into the main room. She saw that there was a red blinking light on the phone. 'Funny, I don't remember hearing the phone ring.' Picking up the phone and dialing the number on the instructions, she listened to the message that was left.

'Good morning, Erica. Steve here. I hope that you slept well. I just wanted to know if you would like to join me downstairs. The hotel café serves a pretty decent breakfast. Give me a call. Bye."

With a smile and a warm feeling insider her, she put down the phone. She wanted very much to be with Steve again today. Rather than call back right away, she decided to finish in the bathroom and then dress. 'I don't want to seem too anxious.'

Down the hall, Steve had showered and dressed in just a few minutes. It was never his habit to linger in the bathroom. He called Erica's room and was disappointed when she didn't answer. So he left a message, hoping that she'd call back. Flopping on the bed, he picked up the remote and found ESPN. Though he was interested in how his favorite teams were doing, he could help glancing at the time. First five minutes had passed, then ten and it was now pushing twenty minutes since he left the message. 'Perhaps she doesn't want to be together today. Did I push too hard last night at the elevator? Please call.'

As if on cue, Steve's phone rang. Making a dash for the phone, he picked it up, hoping that it was her returning his call.

"Hello?"

"Hi" replied the pleasant female voice that he was yearning to hear.

"Hi there. You sleep okay?"

"I did. I slept like a baby."

Not exactly wanting to tell her that he dreamt about her, "So did I. Listen, would you like to meet for breakfast?"

"I'd like that. What time?"

"I don't know," not wanting to sound too anxious, "say in about a half hour?"

Wishing that he had said 'now', "Half hour is perfect. It'll give me time to finish up. I'll meet you there."

Feeling his heart beating, "Great! See you then."

Steve was in the café 15 minutes later. He secured a table in the back and sat where he could see the front door. After another 15 minutes, he started becoming a little anxious as she had yet to arrive. Steve was suddenly at a loss for words. Standing there in the doorway was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Erica was standing with her hands in front of her, wearing a light colored skirt that came to her knees. It was higher on one side than the other. It really accentuated her legs. Her blouse was snug, but not too snug, with short sleeves that just came off her shoulders. Her hair framed her head and neck with soft curls and he swore that her face glowed.

"Erica! Over here" Steve called out in a loud, but not yelling voice, waving at the same time in order to capture her attention. She looked in his direction and broke out into a wide smile and started to make her way to where he was standing.

Being the gentleman, he pulled out a chair for Erica to sit in and pushed it in as she sat down. He sat down in a chair opposite her and placed his hands on the table and beamed. "You look gorgeous."

Erica smiled demurely, "Thank you. It's just something that I've had around."

They ordered their breakfast and ate while carrying on a quiet conversation. They talked about what they had been doing since Steve left high school. Steve told her about his time in college, the courses he took and the arduous work involved in getting his Master's. He mentioned Tina briefly but didn't want to make Erica uncomfortable about past girlfriends. Erica, likewise, spoke little of her fiancé.

Their dishes cleared and the bill paid, Steve looked at Erica, "So, what are your plans today?" He was hoping that she would want to spend the day with him. He didn't care what they did, as long as he was able to be with her.

Erica was hoping that Steve would want to spend the day with her. She didn't know where this was going and her emotions were a little jumbled. But, nevertheless, she enjoyed his company and wouldn't mind spending time with him. But she figured that he already had some plans and she wasn't about to intrude on them.

"Well, my plan was to spend the time here laying in the sun, work on my tan, read a few books and just generally wind down. You?"

"I don't have any specific ones. It's just see what the day brings and go from there. But I would really like to spend some more time catching up, if you will."

"Well, if you don't mind hanging around with an old lady, I'd love to have you join me."

There was a lilt in her voice that left no doubt in his mind that she wanted him to come along. "First of all, you're not old. And second of all, I would welcome the opportunity to spend the day with you."

Erica started to beam but stopped short as she didn't want to lead him on. 'Or do I?' she thought to herself.

Standing up, he held out his hand for her which she grasped as she stood. He wanted to go to a place that was perhaps a little more secluded and offered "I know of this beach about a mile or so down the road. The last couple of times I was there, there wasn't a soul around."

Without releasing his hand, "Ooh I like that. True peace and quiet and away from the maddening crowds. Sounds perfect to me."

An hour later Steve pulled off the main road and onto what looked like two ruts that ran between some small trees and brush. A few hundred yards further, the ruts opened into a wider area that was big enough for a half-dozen cars. But theirs was the only one there. Shutting off the engine, Steve climbed out and went to the passenger door and opened it.

Erica stepped out and took in the scenery around her. She could hear the waves crashing on the shore but it was hidden by the hills in front of her.

He noticed that she was looking around and said "The beach is just the other side of that rise. It's just a short walk."

He went around and opened the trunk. Removing some blankets, towels, and a picnic basket, Erica looked on in bewilderment. "When did you put that in the car?"

"I already had the blankets and towels as I planned on coming back here. The picnic basket? Well I asked the hotel if they had something that I could use. So instead of just making one available, they put the whole thing together, including a bottle of wine."

Erica smiled "Wow. That was pretty nice of them."

Steve didn't tell him that he had slipped a few pesos to the right people. He wanted today to go as smoothly as possible. Erica grabbed her bag out of the back seat and closed the door. "Can I carry some of that stuff?"

"Sure".

Just as he said, the beach was just a short walk from the car. Stepping out from the last set of trees before the beach, the sight took Erica's breath away. Here was an isolated beach with white sand. There were trees and boulders a few yards from the waterline. Even if more people showed up, they provided plenty of privacy so that one would think that they had the whole place to themselves.

Pointing down the beach, Steve suggested "There's a nice spot between some rocks and shaded with trees that I found. Or if you'd prefer, we could find a spot closer to the water."

"No, the spot you found sounds good."

Leading Erica down the sand, he led her to a small cove like area that had small boulders coming from behind the trees and stretching to the water. The sandy area was about twenty feet across. Enough so that they felt like they weren't being crowded in, but secluded at the same time.

Steve put the basket down in a shady spot so that the contents wouldn't get overheated before they delved into the contents. He took the blanket that he brought with him and spread it out on the sand. All the while, Erica stood gazing out over the ocean and taking in the peaceful sounds of the waves crashing on the shore.

Sensing that Steve was watching her, she turned around "This is perfect. This will be the perfect spot to work on my tan."

"It looks like you have worked on it already this summer. It's looks very nice on you."

"Why thank you, kind sir. I've been able to sit out in the yard a few times since school let out. So I got a good start on it."

Erica grabbed the bottom of her blouse with her hands crossed and lifted it up over her head, revealing her bikini bra underneath. She then untied the knot that held her skirt in place and stepped out it. Like her top, she was wearing the panties to her bikini. It wasn't the same bikini as she wore yesterday. There was a little less material covering her with this one. At the same time, it was conservative enough that it didn't over exposure her treasures.

Seeing the surprise on Steve's face "Bet you thought I was going to strip right in front of you. I put these on after going back to the room. You brought swim trunks didn't you?"

"Um, yeah." Steve had a difficult time not staring at the beauty before him. "They're wrapped in the towels. I didn't think about putting them on back at the hotel. I probably should have."

"Well, I'll turn around so that you can change into them."

She turned and faced the ocean. He quickly dropped his shorts and briefs and pulled his trunks on. Fortunately, they were the loose fitting kind so that it hid his semi-erect cock. "I'm done."

Erica turned back and spied the boxer type trunks. There was a certain amount of disappointment as she was hoping that maybe he would be wearing a speedo. She was curious about his hidden physique.

She laid face down on the blanket with her head nearest the ocean. She put her hands together and rested her chin on them. Looking out, "My this is beautiful. I could stay here and never go back."

Steve sat with his arms wrapped around his raised knees. This also helped in keeping his hardness out of sight. 'God I hope she doesn't notice it. She'll want to leave and never see me again.'

After a few minutes, she turned to look at him "If you don't mind, I'm going to untie the string on my bra. I don't want a tan line to show on my back. I promise, I won't embarrass you."

"No, no, it's fine. It won't bother me at all."

Smiling, she reached around her back and untied the knot, letting the strings fall to the towel. She re-crossed her arms and put her head down, closing her eyes. Steve could see that there wasn't a tan line there now. It became apparent that she had probably sunbathed topless before. He could see the swell of her breast that was pressed under her chest. He could also feel his cock get a little harder. He remained sitting, afraid to move and it would expose his condition.

Erica, for her part, knew he was getting hard. Despite his attempts to conceal himself, she could see the outline of his penis against the fabric of his trunks. She smiled to herself as she detected a twitch after she had untied her bra. It made her happy that she could still turn a man on. 'God I really want to have him. But should I? I just want to feel his tongue on my clit. I want to feel him inside me. Oh help me. What should I do?'

She continued to ponder as she closed her eyes. She could hear Steve shuffle a little bit. Just opening her eyelids enough to see, but not enough for him to detect that she could see, she watched as he shuffled his penis so that it wasn't so uncomfortable and obvious.

Erica smiled to herself 'I have to have him. Soon.'

After laying there for about 15 minutes, letting him squirm, she rolled over on her back, exposing her breasts to him. She could hear him take a gasp as she rolled.

Steve became tongue tied as Erica rolled onto her back. Her breasts were totally exposed to him. Again, he noticed that there weren't any tan lines to be seen. Her areoles were on the small side with a pretty nipple right in the center of each of them. He imagined taking them into his mouth and sucking on them.

His train of thought was broken, "I hope you don't mind. But I don't want any tan lines on my front either and I need for my tan to be even. Certainly you've seen a woman's tits before?"

'Tits? Did she just say tits?'

"Steve? Did you hear me?"

"Um, yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare" he replied, quickly tearing his eyes away from her chest and out onto the ocean.

"It's okay. I didn't think you were staring."

Steve looked back at Erica, trying to keep his eyes focused on her face. Erica thought 'Yep, I want him.'

More time went by with Steve remaining seated and Erica on her back when she suddenly opened her eyes and stood up. She stepped to the edge of the blanket and looked out on the water. "The people at the hotel said that the water temperature is usually around 70." Looking over her shoulder "That sounds delightful. Want to go for a swim?"

Steve was now in a pickle. He wanted to go into the water with her. But he knew that if he stood up, his full blown erection would be obvious.

"Go ahead. I think I'll stay here for a bit."

"Nonsense. The water is perfect. Come on." With that, she reached down and untied the knots that held the bikini bottoms together and then letting it fall.

Erica was now standing nude in front of him. Albeit it was her backside, she was still nude. He could see that she didn't sunbath totally nude, as her tan came to an end at the waist of the bikini.

Looking back over her shoulder, "Coming? I know you have a 'problem' and are embarrassed. Don't be. I've seen penises before and I've seen 'em erect. So you don't have anything I haven't seen before". She continued the thought in her head 'But you do have something that I wouldn't mind seeing.' "And it's a whole lot nicer to swim in the nude. Come on. You'll see."

'Oh god, if I'm not careful, I'm going to cum alright.' Standing up, he watched as Erica turned to face him. If his cock wasn't erect before, it was now. Her crotch was totally shaven and her labia extended down. Slowly he lowered his trunks and had to pull the waist out to get it around his erection. Finally, they dropped to the blanket and he kicked them away with his feet.

"See, now that wasn't so difficult. Was it? And," looking down at his cock, "you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of."

Extending her hand to him, "Come on, let's take a swim."

Steve took her hand and led him to the water's edge. As they made their way into the water, Erica commented "The hotel was right. This water is nice and warm. It's perfect."

They spent the next half hour frolicking in the water, splashing each other and taking turns dunking the other. Pushing her wet hair onto the back of her head, "I'm getting out, before I turn into a prune." She started for the beach with Steve right behind her. When they got back to the blanket, Steve reached down and grabbed a towel, handing it to Erica. Taking one himself, he began to dry himself off. He watched as Erica dried herself as well. It seemed to him that she spent a little extra time drying off her pussy.

Dropping her towel, she stepped up to Steve. With a glint in her eye, "I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but I want you to kiss me."

Steve stepped forward and started taking her in his arms but his erect penis poked her just above her pubic bone. Stepping back, a little embarrassed, he leaned in and gave her an innocent kiss. The chaste kiss was not enough, but it was a start for Erica, "That was nice, but let's try it again."

This time she stepped closer to him, grabbing his cock and moving it upward so that it was pinned between them. Wrapping both arms around his neck, she cocked her head and placed her lips on his. Steve gently sucked on her upper lip and then her bottom lip. He opened his lips just a little so that he could take her lip in between his. Erica let him go for a minute and then pulled away. "Now that's a little better." Pulling his head gently back towards her, re-engaging her mouth to his. He could feel her tongue rubbing his upper lip. His lips parted a little more and her tongue started dancing off of his teeth. Opening a little more, he extended his tongue to meet with hers. All the while, he could feel his cock throbbing with his pulse.

Erica stepped back as she broke away from the kiss. Steve was concerned that he had done something wrong. But his concern was not well grounded as she lowered herself to her knees. Looking up at him and grabbing his penis "You have a very nice cock. You needn't be ashamed."