Steve and Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she took the head of his penis into her mouth. He could feel her tongue going around the cap. He continued to watch as she slowly took more of him in. She moved up and down slowly. Every once in a while, she allowed her teeth to lightly scrape the skin. She felt him quiver as she did that. He continued to watch her as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. He could feel his cum beginning to well up inside. Not wanting to surprise her, "I'm going to cum if you don't stop."

Pulling away and looking up at him, "Don't you want to cum?" Without breaking her look, she took him back in her mouth. Turning her focus back to his cock, she picked up her pace. Steve couldn't hold back any longer and let go. Stream after stream of cum hit the back of Erica's throat until there was no more to be swallowed.

Letting him go with a pop, she stood up and licked her lips. "Mmm, spicy foods adds a little kick."

Steve kissed her and could taste himself on her lips. He gently guided her down so that she was laying on her back on the blanket. He lay down on his side beside her and started kissing her once again. He used his free hand and started caressing her breasts. His hand ran along the side and then under her breast. He used his thumb to rub the nipple. Every once in a while, he took a nipple and rubbed it between his fingers. They grew firmer in his hands.

Getting up on his knees, he leaned over to give her one last kiss on the lips and then moved his mouth the side of her neck. Using his lips and tongue, he started to savor every square inch of her. He took each tit into his mouth and sucked, nibbling the nipples between his teeth gently. Erica's breathing started to quicken and she could feel herself getting wetter.

As she ran her fingers through his hair, she thought to herself 'He is such a gentle lover. Maybe if George did this, we might still be together.'

He started to work his way down her stomach, stopping to spend a little time on her naval. Continuing to move south, his tongue eventually found its way to the top of her groin. He could smell the aroma that she was emitting. It made him more excited. In order to tease her a little, he worked his kisses and his tongue up and down the inside of her thigh. He worked his way down to her knee and then back up again. Erica kept hoping that each time he got closer to her pussy, that he would find her clit. But Steve worked his magic above her slit and then down the other thigh. The last time up, he started running his tongue up and down between her thigh and her labia. Erica's hips started rotating. Reaching around her leg, he finally buried his nose in her slit. Erica let out a small moan as his tongue found her clit and starting massaging it. Steve reached around her leg and used his fingers to spread her lips apart, giving his tongue and mouth easier access. He would work his mouth down and would stick his tongue into her vagina and back out. As he moved his head higher, Erica moved her hips upward, trying to push them into his face. Steve started working his tongue at a quicker pace and slowly inserted a couple of fingers into her. This brought her over the edge.

Erica shut her eyes tightly as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. She reached out and grabbed the back of his head, drawing him tighter into her pussy. She could feel her juices pour out of her and she could feel his tongue lapping them up as much as possible.

Steve felt his face becoming soaked with her cum as she shuddered to an orgasm. He felt like he was in heaven. He felt her release the pressure on the back of his head as she came back down to earth. Rising up on his hands, he looked at her. She looked back at him with a lazy smile and glassy eyes. She rolled him over so that he was on his back and she was laying on her side. "That was wonderful. You know how to take proper care of a woman. Someone has taught you well."

Shrugging, "I just want to make you happy."

Nodding and smiling, "Oh you have. But we're not done yet."

Grasping his cock and swinging a leg over his hip, she placed the tip of his penis at her entrance and let go. Leaning forward, her breasts dangling in front of his face, she slowly lowered herself onto him until he was fully embedded in her. Her vagina felt snug around his penis. For Erica, his penis fit perfectly and filled her completely.

Steve wrapped his hands around her breasts as she started going up and down on his cock. She paused while he took them, one at a time, into his mouth and drew the nipples between his teeth, creating a tingling sensation for her that went all the way down to her mid-section, resulting in her clenching his cock with her kegel muscles, which nearly sent Steve over the edge.

Sitting up, Erica started to rub her clit over his pubic bone by sliding back and forth rather than up and down. This caused to feel sensations and pressure on the head of his cock that he hadn't experienced before. He looked up as his lover closed her eyes as her orgasm started to build inside her. He could feel his balls begin to tighten as his own orgasm was building up.

"Oh" was all that Erica muttered as her orgasm hit. She moved her hips back and forth quicker to encourage the orgasm to last longer. Steve could hold back any longer and he let loose his cum deep inside her. She collapsed on top of him, her breathing labored as her mind was in a place of ecstasy. Steve's cock remained buried in her pussy as it softened. He could feel their combined juices leaking out of her, down across his ball, and down his ass, finally dripping onto the blanket beneath him. Reaching around, he caressed her back with one hand and her hair with the other. He could feel his cock slip out of her, releasing even more fluid than before.

They were soon asleep in each other's arms. Fortunately, the trees started blocking the sun so that they ended up in a shaded area. Erica woke first and looked at the man who was once a boy in her class. She didn't know where this was going to go, but she knew then that she wasn't ready for things to end. Unlike her fiancé, this 'boy', had treated her like a man should treat a woman and not as chattel.

Steve woke up to find her looking at him. He smiled. He just had the most wonderful love making session with a woman that he's ever had. And it was with his former teacher. A woman that he had desired for a very long time, a woman that he mentally undressed and jacked off to more times than he can remember. And it was better than anything he could have ever imagined.

Erica sat up and ran her fingers through her slit. Giggling a little, "I think we made a mess."

"It's not good unless there's a mess."

"Is anyone else here," she pondered, looking around what she could see of the beach. "I want to go into the water and clean up a little."

Steve stood and stepped to where he could see up and down the beach. Confirming his suspicions, he turned to her "Nope, we're all alone."

Erica stood and grabbed his hand and started for the water. "Good, let's go" breaking into a jog that caused her breasts and his cock to bounce up and down.

The water felt good and both were soon rubbing down their private areas, getting the dried up cum off of them. Steve could feel his cock begin to rise again as he watched her clean herself "Need some help? I'd be happy to help you."

Looking up, Erica giggled "I bet you would."

Stepping up to Erica, he wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her with a new found passion. He wasn't sure what he was feeling just yet. But he knew that he wanted more and he wasn't ready for this to end.

They returned to the blanket and devoured the food that the hotel staff had put together in the basket. Steve asked questions about her past, her time in college and her experiences teaching. She expressed interest in his college experience and what he planned for the future.

The afternoon passed quickly and soon the sun was beginning to set behind the trees. Erica said "I suppose we should head back to the hotel. I know I'm ready for a nice hot shower and some dinner."

Steve did not want his time with to end "Probably a good idea." He sat there and watched as Erica put her clothes back on. He liked looking at her naked form and was sad to see it become hidden. Hopefully there would be another opportunity for him to see it again. He hated the thought that this afternoon was a one-time thing.

Standing, he pulled his trunks back on and started folding the blanket and towels. They walked hand in hand back to his rental car and headed back to the hotel. Not many words were spoken as they were each lost in their own thoughts. While there may have been silence between them, her hand never left his the entire drive back.

Standing outside her door, "Erica, I was thinking of going back to the cantina we went to last night. I'd love it if you would join me." He was fervently hoping that she would accept his offer. He was fearful that perhaps she would be feeling some regret over the events of the day.

But much to his relief, "I would love to. I was hoping that our time today wasn't coming to an end." She had her own fears that he wouldn't want to be with an 'older woman', that he would want to be alone or find someone closer to his own age to be with.

"An hour then?"

"Make it an hour and a half." Erica counter offered. I want to lay down for a little bit.

Looking at his watch and then to her with relief on his face, "7:00 then."

"7:00" she responded as she opened the door, turning back to him, "Thank you for a most wonderful day." Before he could respond, she quietly closed the door. He stared at the closed door for a moment or two before going down the hall to his own room. He could feel his heart swell. She liked what they did today and she still wanted to be with him.

He thought maybe he'd lie down for a nap as well. But his mind was too restless. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He thought that he was in love with Tina for a time, but this was different. This was a feeling of elation that he never felt with her.

Erica undressed and stepped into the shower. She leaned against the shower wall gently caressing her breast thinking about the two of them making love. He was gentle, kind and giving. She hadn't thought about stripping in front of him while they were at the beach. It just happened. No, it didn't just happen. She wanted to. She wanted him to see her and she wanted to see him. She wanted to know if he found her attractive enough to have sex with.

Not wanting to appear too anxious, he waited until five after to knock on her door. Also not wanting to appear too anxious, she took her time answering the door. Closing the door behind her, she felt him take her hand in his as they went over to the elevators.

The night started like the previous night with some wonderful authentic Mexican food, not like what is served in the States. This was followed by another moonlit stroll on the beach. And like, the night before, they entered the lobby and headed for the elevators to return to their rooms.

Steve figured that their night was about to come to an end. The elevator arrived and they stepped in. Reaching over to press the number '5' on the panel, he glanced at Erica and smiled, "You are the most beautiful woman that I know and I wouldn't trade a second of today for anything."

Squeezing his hand, she smiled, "Nor would I."

It was a quick and quiet ride to the fifth floor. Stepping out, they stood looking at each other. Neither of them was ready to have the evening end. She offered "I have a bottle of wine in my room. Would you care to join me for a nightcap?"

There was no way that he was going to turn this down. "I'd like that very much." Erica led the way down the hallway to her room door. She slid the key card in the slot until it turned green. Turning the handle, she looked back at Steve and smiled. They entered her room and Steve closed the door behind him.

The room was dark and Steve flicked the light switch just inside the door. Erica responded "No. Let's leave the lights off. The moon is shining into the room. Let's enjoy it."

Turning off the light, he joined her at the window that overlooked the beach. The moon has risen above the water and was filling the room with a bluish hue.

Steve's heart was racing. He was with the woman that he desired in high school. She was obviously older than he was, but he didn't know how much. Erica was thinking that here she was with a former student who turned out to be a success in school and would be working at Grandall, which has a reputation for hiring only the best. It was very hard to get a job there. And, she found him very attractive.

Without a word, they turned and faced each other. Deciding to risk it, Steve moved his head towards hers. In turn, she closed her eyes and offered her lips to him. Reaching around her, he touched his lips to hers and could feel her respond. He gently kissed her bottom lip and then her top lip. He pulled back and looked at her as she opened her eyes.

Erica smiled and said "That was nice."

"I've been wanting to kiss you since high school."

"Is that all?" looking at him coyishly.

Their lips met again. This time, Steve could feel her part her lips just enough for her tongue to dab his lips. Responding, he extended his tongue to meet hers.

As their tongues danced together, Erica knew that he wanted her. She could feel the bulge in his trousers when he took her into his arms. Feeling her own arousal building, she pressed against him. Encouraged to continue, Steve reached up and undid the zipper that held her dress in place. The dress that she was wearing was a single piece that ran from her shoulders to her legs. So when she broke the kiss and stepped back, the dress fell to the floor when she shrugged her shoulders. All the while looking at her new lover in the eyes and giving a seductive smile. Erica stepped forward and started unbuttoning his shirt, never breaking eye contact. When she reached the last button, she put her hands on his shoulders and under his shirt. With a little help from Steve, she pushed the shirt off him and it fell to the floor, joining her dress.

Erica reached around behind her and undid the clasp that held her bra in place. She clamped the side of her bra between her arms and her chest for just a moment before pulling them away, allowing her bra to slip free.

He thought how many times had he fantasized about seeing them? And now he was for the second time that day. He reached out with both hands slowly and placed them on the sides. He gently caressed them, rubbing his thumb over each nipple. He could feel them become firm and protrude from her breast as he rubbed his thumb over them. He looked up at her face and saw that her face was literally glowing in the moonlight.

She stepped forward just enough to reach down to his waist and started to unbuckle his belt. Steve dropped his hands as she undid the belt, unbutton his pants and drew the zipper down. She reached in and caressed his cock through his shorts. She could feel his penis throbbing with his pulse. She continued to pull his trousers down until gravity let the pool at his feet, leaving him in only his underwear.

Steve dropped to his knees in front and looked at the pantie covered pussy in front of him. The outline of her labia was visible and he could see that a wet spot was forming beneath them. Looking up at her, he inserted his thumbs into the top of her panties and slowly drew them down. As they lowered, so did his eyes. As the panties fell to the floor, he could smell her excitement. To give him better access, Erica moved her feet apart just a little. Looking back up at her face, Erica smiled and placed her hands on his head.

Returning his focus back to her love nest, he reached out with his hands and inserted two fingers into her slit. He could feel that she was already very wet as he moved his fingers up to find her clitoris. Moving his head towards her, he moved his hand down and inserted two fingers into her vagina, at the same time sticking his tongue out and licking the hood the covered her clit.

Erica's breath quicken as he worked her sensitive areas. She could feel her wetness building as his hands manipulated her clitoris and then inside her. While wanting this to continue, she also wanted to feel him. Pulling away a little, she put her hands on him, signaling for him to stand. She lowered herself to her knees and reached out and pulled his briefs down. His erection popped out and jutted right out at her.

She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and the other cradled his sac. She looked up at him to see that his head was tilted back and his eyes closed. She took the head of his penis into her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip of his shaft. She could feel him shake just a little and his penis twitch in her mouth. She slowly took as much of his length as possible.

Steve watched as his undershorts were lowered and his cock stuck out, right in front of her face. He closed his eyes as she took him in her mouth. He couldn't help but groan and shudder as she took him into her mouth. She was almost able to get his whole shaft in, but not quite. She started working her mouth up and down his penis and he became lost in the feelings that it created. Not wanting to cum right away, he pulled away and signaled for her to stand.

Steve led her to the bed and pulled down the covers. Following his direction, she lay down on her back and placed her head on the pillows. Steve sat next to her and started caressing her breasts. The nipples seem to become even more firm than they were before. While manipulating one nipple with his hand, he took the other into his mouth and ran his tongue around the areolae, dabbing at the nipple periodically. After a while, he leaned over her and took the other breast in his mouth and treated it the same.

Erica's breathing started to quicken and she lay there taking in the sensations. Her vagina continued with its secretions as her excitement continued to build. She could feel his tongue work its way down her abdomen and closer to her pussy.

Steve wanted to tease her a little more and started kissing her inner thighs down to her knees and back. He ran his tongue up and down between her labia and her thigh. Her aroma became stronger as he worked. Deciding it was time, he inserted his tongue into her slit. He moved upwards until he located her clitoris. He ran his tongue up, down and all around. Every once in a while, he would draw her clit between his teeth and rub it with his teeth.

Working his way down, he wrapped his arms around her thighs so that he was able to use his hands to spread her lips apart. With the labia open, he was able to see the clitoral hood as well as the entrance to her vagina. He stuck his tongue into her tunnel as far as it would go and started wiggling it. Erica's hips started to roll with the feelings that were increasing inside her. She was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Moving his mouth back towards the top of her pussy, he inserted a couple of fingers into her and began to gently massage the top of her tunnel. This was enough to push Erica over the edge as wave after wave crashed over her in a most delightful orgasm. She placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled on it, not realizing that it made it difficult for Steve to breath.

Steve felt her pull on his head at the same time he felt her gush what seemed like gallons of cum. She tasted better than he anticipated. Finally her orgasm ebbed and she released the pressure on his head. He lifted his head up to look at her. She looked back at him with a smile that told him she enjoyed what he gave her.

He moved his body up so that he could kiss her. She grasped the side of his head as his lips met hers. She could taste herself on his lips. She had never tasted herself before and found it not as repulsive as she thought it would be.