Steve and Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking eye contact, she reached between them and found his cock. She guided it to her entrance and let go, wrapping her arms around him. Needing no further encouragement, Steve began to slide his cock into her. Her arousal made it very easy for him to enter her and in one slow, smooth, motion, and he was totally buried in her.

He cradled her head in his hand and looked into her eyes. She clenched her kegel muscles just a little, squeezing his cock. The warmth and tightness of her vagina made him feel like his cock just got even harder. Without breaking his eye contact, we slowly withdrew and then slide back in.

Erica closed her eyes while taking in the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her. She could feel it's hardness against the walls of her pussy. As much as she wanted to put her arms around him, she could only put her arms down to her side as his pace began to quicken. It felt so good.

Raising himself up on his hands a little to get better leverage, Steve started pumping in and out of her quicker. He watched as her breasts bounced back in forth in time with his movement. He was in heaven. Beneath his was his favorite former teacher, someone that he had admired, as well as ogled, from a distance. He had many fantasies involving her and she had been the subject of many a masturbation session. Now his cock was buried in her for real and he was fucking her for real, and not just in his dreams. The thought alone caused him to bring his orgasm closer. Not wanting to cum just yet, he slowed down and let his penis remain nestled in her warmth until the sensation died off a little.

Leaning over, he kissed her on the forehead, then her eyelids. Moving down the side of her face, he kissed her ears and nibbled on her earlobes. He found she has a sensitive spot on her neck just behind her ear as she clenched his cock just a little and took in a quick gasp of breath.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was turning out to be one of the best lover's that she has ever had.

Steve started moving in and out of her faster, never breaking eye contact. She reached around and started rubbing the tips of her fingernails on his back. "I want you to cum. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you."

That was enough to throw him over the edge. He drove his cock into her as hard as he could as the spurts of his semen were ejected deep inside her. Erica closed her eyes and tilted her head back a little, a small smile forming on her face. She could feel his cock let loose and his fluids filling her up. It seemed like his penis grew as he came.

When she sensed that he was finished, she opened her eyes and looked at him. Steve lay down on top of her, careful to put as much of his weight on his arms as possible so as to not crush her. His cock started to soften but it remained inside her. He looked at her as she opened her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes were glassy and he thought that he could detect a tear forming in the corner of one of them.

He gave her a tender kiss on the lips and placed his hand on the side of her face. Slowly stroking her hair, "I'm glad that I found you here."

"I am too."

He moved so that he was lying next to her, his soaked cock dragging across her leg as she rolled on her side, facing him. Soon he was asleep, his arms still around her. Looking at him, she kissed his forehead and thought to herself 'It's going to be so hard when this week is over. He's going to go back home, start his new job, and find someone his own age to love and marry.' She set her head down on the pillow and joined him in a deep and peaceful sleep.

They were inseparable the few days that remained. They made love in bed, in the shower, back on the beach. They had difficulty keeping their hands off of each other. But Saturday arrived and it was time for Steve to leave.

Standing outside the hotel lobby, his luggage already in the car, he took her into his arms and gave her a deep kiss, their tongues intertwining. She pulled away "It we don't stop, I'm going to drag you back upstairs and you'll miss your flight."

"There's worse things that could happen" smiling, thinking about being in bed with her again.

"Go. Or you will miss your flight" as she pushed him back smiling on the outside and her heart breaking on the inside.

"You said that you get in a week from Sunday?" as he recalled she said that she was going to visit family after leaving here.

"I am. I fly out of Portland that afternoon."

"Okay."

Climbing in the car, Erica leaned in to give him one last kiss before he drove off. She stood on the sidewalk, waving as his car left the parking lot and headed toward the airport. Sullen, she turned and headed back into the hotel 'It's good that I'll be with Mom for a while. Maybe I can get him out of my mind by then.'

A week later she stepped off the plane and into the airport. She was home. Time would only tell what the future would bring. Grabbing her carry-on, she walked down the corridor to baggage claim. Though she was in a crowd of people, she felt very alone. She stared out the tram window as it took her from the outlying concourse to the main terminal building. It was only the jostle of people leaving the tram that caused her to refocus on where she was. Exiting the tram, she started up the stairway to the terminal.

Coming around the corner, looking for where the baggage claim area was, she spied a well-dressed man holding a mass of red roses. The man was Steve and he was approaching her. Stopping in her tracks, she broke into tears as this man handed the flowers to her and said "I have missed you terribly."

Having difficulty seeing him clearly through the tears that had formed, "I have missed you too. I'm older than you. You know that don't you?"

"Yeah. So what? How old are you?"

"Thirty one."

"And I'm twenty five. Not that much of a difference. Besides, I really don't care. When you find yourself in love with someone, you really don't care about such differences."

Letting go of her carry-on, she reached around him as his arms wrapped around her. Something told her that they would not be parting ways any time soon.

Exactly a year after they first met on the beach in Mexico, Steve and Erica were once again at the Mexican hotel standing outside the door of room 505. Setting the luggage down, Steve slid the key card in the door and opened it.

"Wait here" he told her and placed the luggage in the room.

Placing one arm around her shoulder and the other behind her knees, he scooped her up in his arms. Placing her arm around his neck, "Are you going to carry me over the threshold, Mr. Halbert?"

Looking at her with an intense amount of love, "I certainly am, Mrs. Halbert."

With that he carried her into the room and kicked the door closed behind him.

The End