Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 03

Story Info
Janet pays a visit to Ms. Price.
9.1k words
4.64
3.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 - Janet Shares a Secret with Ms. Price

-------------------------------------

This is the third chapter of a series of stories related to the lives of some people who lived by each other and how their lives intertwined.

The stories primarily center around Steven Price, who is the main character.

All characters are over 18 by the time the stories become detailed.

-------------------------------------

Nancy finished eating dinner with Steve and went into the living room to watch some television before bed. She kept glancing up to the prom portrait of Steve and Janet, remembering how beautiful Janet was. Talking about her during dinner seemed to stir emotions that Nancy had kept to herself since before she left for the university. Her mind started to think back on how she and Janet had shared such intimate feelings for one another. She looked at the television screen, but she wasn't watching. She felt the sensation of arousal in her vagina as she thought back to how she and Janet discovered their feelings for each other on that one night.

--

Nancy had come home from exercising at the gym. They still had not set up the spare room as an exercise room, and she still exercised outside of the home. Steve was involved in some kind of band activity to get ready for graduation the next month. They would be staying up late, since they would also be saying their goodbyes and exchanging gifts, and presenting certificates to the graduating seniors.

She made herself a light dinner and then showered. She planned to watch some television and was going to lie on the sofa and relax until Steve came home. A simple evening of relaxation.

Since she was alone and not going outside, she put on some panties and an over-sized T-shirt. No need for a bra or shorts. She was dressed ready to go to bed.

She was lying comfortably on the sofa when she heard a knock at the door. She got up to look at who could be knocking. She looked out through the view hole and saw that it was Janet. She wondered why Janet was knocking, as she should have known that Steve was with his band members.

She opened the door and stood behind it, as she was scantily dressed and didn't want to be seen from the outside.

"Hi, Ms. Price! Is Steve home?" she asked Nancy cheerfully.

"No, he's at the band ceremony at school tonight and won't be back until later."

"Oh, that's right! I forgot about their goodbye party. We usually watch "The Flames of Glory" together every week. I didn't even think about it and just came over." "The Flames of Glory" was a current drama on streaming TV that was very popular and lots of people were really into the story. Even Nancy was into it.

"Well, I'm going to watch it tonight, so why don't we both watch it together?" Nancy said.

Janet's smile lit up, "Are you sure? That'd be nice!"

"Yes, come in and have a seat." Nancy opened the door and let Janet into the living room.

Janet had some loose jeans on, and a tank top without a bra. As soon as Nancy invited her in, she noticed that her nipples poked up against the fabric of the shirt. Janet had those firm breasts of a young woman that held up high on their own without a bra, so the hardened buds were easily noticeable.

"I was lying on the couch in my bed clothes. I should go put something on to cover up a little"

"There's no need Ms. Price. We're both women so you don't have to feel uncomfortable. That's how my sisters and I dress in our house when we're together, so it won't bother me at all. You just dress as comfortably as you want, it's your house."

She was comfortable, and Janet's words made her relax, "OK, as long as you are OK with it."

Nancy sat down where she had the pillow and placed the pillow on her lap. Her thighs were completely exposed under the sleep shirt and her panties were easy to see. Janet sat on the other end of the couch and took her shoes off, sitting on the sofa with her knees bent onto the cushion, looking in Nancy's direction.

Although her breasts were covered, the light in the room allowed a slight view of the darker areolas under the sleep shirt. She also felt her own nipples hardening as she sat on the sofa with Janet. Janet's nipples were very prominent and visible under her shirt now. She felt as if Janet was able to see through her shirt and it made her nipples tingle. The arousal she began feeling made her hardening nipples begin to push up on her shirt.

Janet had been Steve's friend for so many years. She had spent countless hours at Steve's house with him and Ms. Price. They were close and Steve treated her like a sister, so Ms. Price treated her with an equal feeling of affection. As Janet blossomed into a beautiful young woman, Nancy began to notice how her body grew so sensuously. Sometimes, she thought that she and Steve may be fooling around, but Steve would always give her that rolling eyes look when she would ask him.

"Mom!! She's my best friend, my best girlfriend, and she's like my sister! Don't be so suspicious!" Steve would tell her. So, she took Steve's word for it and let the two spend time together, even when they were alone in the house for hours.

Recently, though, she noticed that Janet would get close to her when they were in a room or looking at something together. Janet would brush her boobs against her at times, fully pressing so that they would be directly against her arms or back. She didn't mind it too much, as she just took it as Janet becoming comfortable with the size of her breasts. Other times, she would notice Janet glancing up her skirt when she was seated in a way that allowed Janet to view all the way up to her panties, causing her thighs to fidget. She kept the observations to herself, but she began to enjoy the attention that Janet would give her, not sure if these little incidents were intentional or not. Sometimes, Janet's pressing against her would cause a tingling sensation in her pussy. In college, Nancy had slept in the same bed as her dorm room partner on many occasions and the look on Janet's face would remind her of her own youthful days. She just figured that Janet was simply exploring her feelings as she grew into womanhood.

"So, are you looking forward to going away to college this fall?" Nancy asked her.

Janet had a look of sadness on her face after Nancy asked her. "I'm excited to be going and experiencing a new beginning, but I'm sad to be leaving everyone that I know behind. It feels like I'll be all alone until I make new friends there. You know, Ms. Price, I'm going to really miss you and how you have always been so kind to me. You've always made me feel as if I was part of your family."

"Aw, Janet, don't be sad. You are part of the family, and you always will be. We'll always be here for you."

Janet's eyes began glossing over. She looked up at Nancy, came closer to her and put her arms around her, hugging her. "Thank you, Ms. Price, you have no idea how happy it feels to hear you say that to me."

Nancy placed her arm behind Janet to hug her back. She felt Janet's round breasts against hers now as Janet's head rested against her shoulder. The feel of the firm boobs pressing against her own made her loins stir. She shifted her thighs against each other in a natural reaction to the feeling in her vagina. Janet looked into her face and moved her mouth towards her. Janet began to kiss her mouth, softly, gently. Nancy was unprepared for what was taking place. She did not imagine that their embrace would become more intimate. She did not resist the kiss as she enjoyed the soft lips of this beautiful young woman, who meant so much to her, against hers. Nancy closed her eyes as she let her mouth part. She felt Janet smoothly slide her tongue into her mouth. Janet placed her hand on the far side of Nancy's head to hold their heads together as their kiss became more passionate. They could feel their hearts begin to quicken as their breath deepened, their desire for more intimacy feeding their arousal now.

They began kissing deeply, with fervor; a full-tongued, passionate kiss. Janet placed her hand on top of Nancy's breast and softly fondled it. Her hand felt as if it was delivering bursts of pleasure onto her excited boobs and her sensitive nipples. Janet massaged them and ran her fingers over the nipples, gently pinching them at base as if gently milking them. She would cup them and massage the sides to give more pleasure to the round breasts of her mature lover. "Ohhhhhhh... that's making me feel so horny...," Nancy softly said in a husky voice. Janet knew exactly how to massage her breasts, how to hold them and touch them with such delightful pressure.

"Your breasts are beautiful, Ms. Price. I have always admired how beautiful you have always been. Your beautiful face and the body of the perfect woman." Janet said as she leaned down and gently and softly bit the tip of a nipple through the shirt. The sensation of her teeth on her fully erect, fully aroused nipple shot straight from the nipple through her body; making her vagina tingle and dampen. Her words were so warm and seductive.

Janet began kissing Nancy again and slid her hand under the sleep shirt. Her hand went up to her boobs. The warm, soft hands against her bare skin felt wonderful. The way she would rub her thumbs along the underside of the boob and up over the nipples sent shivers of pleasure down her spine. She was feeling a deep desire to hug and hold Janet; to feel their bodies pressed together as one. Nancy was breathing louder with the feeling of excitement. Janet's hands were soft and warm, and she used them in such a precise manner to create an amazing feeling of pleasure in Nancy. Nancy was unable to resist the feeling. She craved those feelings now. She wanted Janet to never stop. Janet gave Nancy a deep-tongued kiss as she reached down and pulled the pillow off of her lap and tossed it to the other side of the sofa. She began to lift her sleep shirt up to remove it. At first, Nancy felt unsure if they should go this far, but the feeling of Janet's tongue in her mouth fed her cravings to enjoy the pleasures that consumed her at that moment.

As Janet lifted her shirt, exposing her bare breasts to the open, it excited the nipples even more. The feeling of the air on her exposed breasts increased her desires to feel Janet's softness and caresses on them. Janet placed the shirt on the floor in front of them.

"Mmmm, you have such lovely breasts, so soft and round, beautiful," Janet said with a low, seductive voice. "I want to suck and taste your gorgeous boobs." Janet then proceeded to remove her own tank top, exposing her breasts out in the open. They both kissed with a stronger desire for each other now. Nancy placed a hand on one of Janet's tits and massaged it, squeezing the firm titty in her hand. "Ohhhhh... yes, Ms. Price... your hand feels so warm and soft. You're making my nipples tingle."

Janet leaned into her chest and licked Nancy's swollen nipple. Her tongue slid across the top and her mouth sucked the entire nipple into her moist, soft mouth. She gently nibbled as her hand caressed the boob. Nancy continued enjoying and fondling Janet's firm, round breasts as hers were getting sucked so wonderfully. The way Janet would use her teeth to scrape and gently bite the tips of the nipple would create surges of pleasure in Nancy. She would moan as the pleasure made her become more aroused, increasing the sound of her breathing. She could feel the delightful sensation travel from her sensitive nipple all the way down to her moistened pussy folds.

The two women were clearly lost and captivated in lust. Their warm skin pressed against each other, the sounds of Janet's mouth sucking on her boobs, as she massaged hers in return, had them both in a sexual state of need. The aroma of the female body in Nancy's nostrils heightened her sexual desires for Janet. Janet lifted her head and kissed Nancy's mouth again, and Nancy wanted to swallow the entire tongue in her deeply excited state. Janet mounted herself on Nancy's lap to face her directly as they kissed, Nancy could feel Janet's weight on her thighs, her warm boobs pressing her breasts. Janet lifted up to place her boobs on Nancy's mouth and placed a hand behind her head gently, nudging her to suck the firm titty. Janet's nipples looked like bullets and were in need of attention. "Suck me, Ms. Price. Suck my hard nipples, they're desperate to feel your mouth on them."

Nancy opened her mouth and pursed her lips on top of Janet's erect nipple, swallowing the nub and sucking it in her soft, moist lips, causing Janet to moan in pleasurable desire. She sucked softly as she fondled the tit, enjoying the warm, firm roundness of it in her hand. She licked the nipple, nibbled, and opened her mouth to swallow all that would fit into it. She savored the flavor of the skin in her mouth and the aroma of Janet's skin in her nostrils. Janet moaned and held Nancy's head as she felt the wetness of Nancy's mouth covering the entire areola. The room echoed with the sound of the titty being wetly sucked. Nancy alternated sucking both breasts as her mind raced in the depths of sexual arousal. She could feel her pussy soaking her panties from the deep, sexual desire that she felt.

Janet moaned with pleasure as Ms. Price worked her mouth over both tits. She reached her hand down and placed it between Nancy's thighs and pressed it against her pussy mound, feeling the moistened panties and soft labia. Nancy let out a loud moan of lustful desire as Janet pressed against her pussy with more pressure. Nancy's slit was flowing with moisture, as was Janet's. Janet moved her hand with purpose over the soft pussy to feel it and to massage it. They were both breathing loudly, heartbeats racing.

Janet looked at Ms. Price, directly into her eyes, full of lust, and stood up. She walked over to the lamp as Nancy sat back in heat with her thighs spread, craving sexual release at the hands of her young lover. Nancy watched Janet turn off the lamp and then reach down to the remote and turn the TV off. The room was dark, with only the glow of the streetlights outside through the closed curtains. The sound of Janet's pants unbuckling and dropping to floor made Nancy become excited with anticipation to feel their bare bodies against one another. Janet approached Nancy and moved her to the center of the sofa, laying her down the entire length, on her back.

Janet lay down on top of Ms. Price, propping her thighs open by positioning her leg between them. The feel of Janet's warm, naked body on top of her own, and the sensation of Janet's moist pussy pressed onto her own thigh caused Nancy to squirm as Janet moved her knee to nudge Nancy's legs wider apart. Janet placed her hand on the damp panties covering Nancy's wet mound, and pushed her own damp, bare pussy against her thigh. She pressed her hand and made small circular movements on the softness of her pussy, stimulating her entire vagina and the clitoris as Janet slid her tongue throughout Nancy's open mouth. Nancy was panting, moaning as she felt the skillful hands pressuring the top of her pussy. Nancy came to the realization that Janet was no stranger to pleasing the sexual desires of another woman. She knew how to delicately press, pressure, and stimulate the most sensitive spots to create the greatest sense of pleasure. Nancy relaxed her leg and allowed it to open as far as it could go against the backrest of the sofa.

"Ooh, Janet... I'm soaking wet. You're giving me feelings that I haven't felt in so, so long. You've made my pussy become so excited, so horny. You're making me melt to feel you closely like this... oooohhhh," Nancy said in a low, amorous voice.

Janet heard the sexual arousal and desire in Nancy's voice. She kissed her mouth seductively, then smoothly slipped her hand under the waistband, making direct contact onto the wet folds. They were so soft and puffy. So warm.

Nancy felt the warm hand touch her directly, causing her to place her arm on Janet's back to hold her closer, to taste her lips, to smell her skin, to hear her breath. She was so aroused that she moaned, almost whimpering with delight.

The young female lover made a hook-like half-circle with her three middle fingers, with the middle finger slightly in front of the other two. She placed her middle finger into the wet slit between the inner folds and pressed down softly. Her other two fingers placed slight pressure on the outer labia as the middle finger slid into the moistness of the cleft. She used her fingers this way to tease and excite the clitoris. she straightened the middle finger and pressed down over the entire cleavage, the tip of the finger on the opening of her vagina. Nancy felt her pussy pulsating for more, for penetration. Janet's finger was now completely wet and lubricated by Nancy's flowing juices. She slid her finger up and down in the cleavage, gently pressing the tip of the finger against the swollen clitoris and quickly wobbling it side to side and circling it.

Their mouths were joined in a heated kiss as Nancy let out a loud moan of intense ecstasy as Janet slid the fingertip into the moist opening. Janet moaned from feeling the sensation of the velvety soft insides of the moist pussy on her finger. Nancy's hips involuntarily bucked up into Janet's hand, her pussy trying to swallow the finger as deep as it could penetrate. "You have me so wet and horny... more... deeper! I'm so hot to feel you inside me!" Nancy said desperately with a needy tone in her voice.

Janet slid the finger in deeply. She slowly pumped as Nancy writhed with desperation. She would use her thumb to press the clitoris and rub it as the middle finger fucked the pussy. A second finger entered. Nancy was now feeling both fingers widening the vaginal entrance as she moaned with each pump of the fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She almost bit down on Janet's shoulder when she felt her slip in the third finger. Nancy was wild with sexual excitement, her mind lost and focused on the sensations being generated at her pussy. "Oh, gawd... I need you... I need you inside of me... pump your fingers deep into me... you're going to make me cum!" Nancy lustfully uttered to Janet with ragged breath.

Janet slid the fingers out and used her whole palm to rub the wet pussy mound. She moved her body lower to get ahold of Nancy's panties. She kneeled in front of the sofa and took Nancy's panties off completely, both women now naked and feeling the passion of their sexual desires. Janet put her face against the wet mound of Nancy's excited pussy and kissed the cleavage, her tongue coming into contact with the enlarged clitoris. She climbed back onto the sofa and straddled Nancy's head with her firm thighs, practically placing her own juicy pussy on top of Nancy's closed mouth. Nancy felt some hesitation about opening her mouth to accept Janet's pussy into it. Janet reached under Nancy's thighs and opened them wider, placing her mouth over the juicy opening of her soft pussy. The electric feeling that overwhelmed her when she felt Janet's soft tongue on her opening caused Nancy to whimper with delight. Janet bumped her aroused pussy onto Nancy's mouth for stimulation. Nancy's mouth was still closed, but Janet's moisture had dabbed onto her lips. Nancy could taste the salty flavor of the nectar on her lips, that familiar flavor that she had known long ago in her dorm room.

She admired how Janet's pubic hair was so fine and soft, trimmed and fresh smelling, as if she had washed her pussy before coming over. Nancy realized that Janet had come over with the intention of seducing her, and the thought of it poured deep into her soul. She allowed herself to be taken deep into her desire for another woman. That other woman was Janet, her young neighbor.

Janet concentrated on sliding her flat tongue all over the wet pussy, tongue-fucking the hole, and sucking on the clitoris of Ms. Price. She pressed her pussy against her mouth again, desperately craving to feel Nancy's mouth on her flowing pussy. Nancy was in a sexually frenzied state now as the flavor and aroma of Janet's pussy made her surrender to her deepest urges. She opened her mouth and started licking and sucking Janet's damp pussy and folds of flesh. Long forgotten feelings came rushing back as she felt the soft pussy on her lips and tongue. Janet seemed to squeal with desire as she felt Ms. Price's mouth and tongue on her excited pussy. Her heart was racing with arousal as she pressed her pussy against Nancy's probing tongue, feeling the pleasure as Nancy sucked and licked the warm nectar. She moaned out loud as Ms. Price pursed her mouth around the erect clitoris and sucked on it, glancing over it with her tongue. "Nghhhhhh.... yesssss..."