Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be in my room. Call me when the show starts." Nancy told them both as she walked away. Janet viewed the look of Ms. Price from behind as she left the kitchen. She truly enjoyed looking at Ms. Price from all angles.

"Will do, Mom!"

Nancy went back to her room. She could feel the attraction for Janet in her chest, by the way her heart started pounding upon first eye contact. She was hooked on the lovely young lady, no matter how taboo or improper it may be to become infatuated with your son's best friend, and another woman at that. She calmed her apprehension by thinking about how it won't be too much longer before Janet goes off to the university and their attraction should subside. But that was still three months away and she would have to deal with her emotions until then.

After some time had passed, Steve called out to his mother that the show would be starting soon. "OK, I'll be there in a bit. Thank you!" she responded.

Janet was sitting on the edge of the sofa. Steve would put a pillow on her lap and lay down like a child would on the pillow. Janet would lovingly stroke his hair and caress his temples as they watched the show. On more than one occasion, this had put Steve to sleep during the show. Steve may have had more interest in receiving Janet's affection than he was in watching the show. Nancy sat on the recliner on the side of the sofa. It was on the recliner that Nancy had noticed Janet looking up her skirt. Now, she sat there as Steve and Janet occupied the sofa.

As Steve lay on the pillow, Nancy stood up and asked the two if they wanted something to drink. She stood next to them and placed her hand behind Janet's head and softly caressed her hair, outside of Steve's field of view. Janet leaned her head back slightly to receive the caress. They were hungry to be alone and to be intimate again. It was something both of them felt.

"No, thank you!" they both said.

"OK, I'll turn off the lamp." Nancy walked over and turned off the lamp and the room was only lit by the television. The sudden dimming of the room caused Nancy's mind to go back to when Janet turned off the light. She again felt her heartbeat increase and went back to sit on the chair.

Nancy was looking at the TV, but not watching any of it. Her mind was on Janet. She would turn to look at the two on the couch and Janet would give her a luscious smile, and Steve would be looking at the TV, not paying attention to the gazes that the two women would give each other. On one occasion, Janet looked at Nancy and slowly slid her tongue along the edge of her lips seductively. Nancy almost moaned out loud with desire to taste that tongue. All she could do was blow a silent kiss to Janet and then look at the TV so that Steve wouldn't catch on to anything. Nancy felt her pussy tingling as her panties were becoming damp. She had to calm herself. She stood up and again stood close to Janet and Steve. She said, "I'm feeling a little bit tired, I'll go finish this in my room," as she again placed her hand on Janet's head affectionately.

"OK, mom! We'll be here if you need us," Steve said.

"Goodnight, Ms. Price! Sleep well!" Janet looked into Nancy's eyes. Both of them could feel a fire burning inside of them for each other. Janet blew a silent kiss to Nancy, and Nancy returned it. Janet caressed Steve's head as she watched Nancy walk away. Her heart wanted to follow, but her mind knew that it was not the time for it. She sat with Steve, looking at the TV, but unable to focus on any of it. Her mind was filled with the desire for Ms. Price.

Nancy went into her room and turned on the TV. She touched her damp panties from on top of the yoga pants. She needed to rub herself, she was so aroused. She felt so eager to be with Janet again, that she couldn't sit in that chair without wanting to press her hands onto her own pussy. It was easier to go to her room and be alone. She laid down and filled her mind with so many feelings of being with Janet again. She placed her hand on her pussy and curled up. She needed Janet. She needed Janet badly.

Nancy was in her room when Janet left. Steve went to his room and closed the door. Nancy slept in only her panties that night, pleasuring herself. So did Janet.

--

Nancy woke up early and got ready to go to work. Steve was not up yet, as he would be heading off to school later. She got ready and applied her makeup. She had a red shade of lipstick that day to match the buttoned shirt blouse that she was wearing, revealing the chest above her cleavage. She wore a matching pencil skirt and dark pantyhose to pair with her red pumps. Nancy Price was a stunning woman when dressed modestly, yet so seductively feminine.

She sat in her car as the garage door opened. She backed out and stopped in the driveway to lower the garage door with the remote. She looked to the sides before backing out. To her heart's surprise, Janet and her sisters were walking to school and approaching the driveway. Ms. Price looked in their direction, but she could only see Janet's eyes looking back. Even Janet's big smile was overlooked. Their eyes were glued to each other.

Nancy rolled her window down, "Would you girls like a ride to school? I'm going that way."

Janet smiled and said, "Sure, I'd like a ride."

The other two girls explained that they were going to head to the next block over to meet a pair of sisters and that they'd all walk together, so they declined the offer. Nancy felt a thrill to be close to Janet once again. Nancy unlocked the door and Janet hopped in. "So, how was the show last night?"

Janet took Ms. Price's hand and held it with the fingers interlaced. "I couldn't even watch it; all I could think of was you. Steve fell asleep on my lap, and I just sat there wanting to be with you."

"Oh, you're so sweet, Janet. I did the same. I couldn't get you off of my mind. I had to go to my room, as I was about to explode being next to you without being able to hold you in my arms."

Janet kept her hold of Nancy's hand as they drove to the school. They held hands with a sense of longing for one another. They were both delighted to be together again, holding hands, even if it was just in the car.

As they got closer to the school, Janet asked Nancy to turn down a street a block away, "If you go to the front of the school, the traffic is terrible. We can go this way and I can walk in the back gate, and you won't get stuck in the jam."

"Oh, good idea!" answered Nancy.

As they drove down the street, Janet motioned to a wall by the sidewalk and asked Nancy to pull over there. "You can drop me off there, I'll walk the rest of the way, which is just around the corner."

Nancy pulled over. They were still holding hands. Janet looked into the side view mirror behind them. There was no one on the sidewalks in front of them, either. Janet held Nancy's hand and then lifted her other hand and cupped a breast over the red blouse. Nancy could feel the soft, warm hand cupping her breast, causing the nipple bud to extend with desire for attention. She pulled on Nancy's hand to bring her closer, she then started to kiss her mouth softly, sliding her tongue into her mouth and gently squeezing her boob with her other hand. The car's windows were tinted, so it was not easy to see them kissing each other. Nancy felt her heart skip and felt her breath deepen. They had to be careful not to be seen kissing in public, but she needed to taste Janet, to become one with her again. She could feel moisture building in her pussy, dampening her panties a bit.

Janet squeezed her boob and said to her, "Think about me when you pleasure yourself at night in your bed, alone, as I do you."

Nancy wanted to ravish Janet right there in the car, but it was not the right place nor time. "Mmmmmm, all I can do is think of you, my lovely girl."

Janet smiled with red lipstick smeared on her lips. Janet opened the door, "I want to spend a night in that bed of yours with you, my beautiful lover."

Nancy wanted to melt. She wanted to take Janet home and spend all day in bed with her, exploring each other and bringing each other orgasm after orgasm, but reality would not allow that to happen at the moment. "You have red lipstick on your lips," Nancy advised her.

"Yes, from your lovely lips. I want to keep it there. I'll just smudge it to even it out," she said as she stepped out of the car. "Thank you for the ride, I hope to see you later." She closed the door and began walking to the school. She turned and blew Nancy a kiss. Nancy blew one back and then drove away. Nancy was unable to focus for the entire morning at work. She had no clients, so most of her morning was spent daydreaming about Janet, her beautiful face, and her sensuous body.

That night, she thought about Janet while she held onto the dildo with both hands, rolling her hips and humping up and down on it, feeling the full penetration into her eager, soaking pussy. As she pleasured herself, envisioning erotic fantasies of being with Janet, she remembered the hickey that she saw on her thigh that morning. The image of her thigh with the suck mark on it made her moan emotionally, as it triggered an eruption of sexual passion recalling how it got there.

The intense orgasm that then engulfed her body left her breathless.