Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet spread the thighs to bury her head into Nancy's pussy as she started grinding her own pussy into the now hungry mouth. Janet's mouth covered all of Nancy's pussy. The flavor of her pussy made Janet suck and lick as much of the pussy juices as she could gather in her mouth. She lowered her hands and gripped Nancy's ass cheeks. She squeezed them as she found herself losing control. Nancy had wrapped her arms around Janet's waist and held onto her as she savored the taste, the feel, the aroma of Janet's fresh, young pussy. Loud moans of sexual pleasure and slurping filled the darkened living room as they both sucked each other's pussies wetly and with fervor.

Janet felt that familiar exhilaration of an orgasm as it begins to overcome all of her other senses. The rush of intense pleasure could no longer be held back. Janet lifted her face off of Nancy's pussy and lifted her chest up by placing a hand on one of Nancy's knees. She pushed her pussy onto Nancy's mouth and squirmed as the tongue penetrated her vagina, causing her to moan loudly in sexual ecstasy. She started groaning in lust as she felt the wonderful sensation of orgasm explode from her pussy to her entire body. She was grinding her pussy against Nancy's face, breathing in fast, shallow breaths. Her thighs tightened around Nancy's head so that she couldn't hear a sound, her thighs tightly covering her ears. Nancy held onto Janet tightly as she felt her entire body spasm in passionate release of her sexual desires. "I'm cumming... Oh, Ms. Price, I'm cumming..." she mumbled almost incoherently as she leaked her juices all over Nancy's open lips and mouth. She spasmed and gyrated her hips, moaning loudly with her face scrunched in ecstasy. The unmistakable sounds of sexual orgasm. Only they could hear the erotic sounds of their intimate pleasure alone in the house with each other, as Janet reached a sexual climax with her friend's mother.

Janet moved her now sensitive pussy away from Ms. Price's mouth. Nancy lifted her chin and rested it against Janets butt crack, feeling and hearing Janet's loud breathing. Janet focused on Nancy's juicy pussy after being sent to that wonderful place of delight. She held onto both of Nancy's ass cheeks and placed her lips on the sensitive clitoris. She pulled the ass cheeks apart, causing Nancy to feel her anus fully exposed and slightly stretched. Janet licked the pussy as juices flowed down onto Nancy's asshole, exciting her beyond what she could have imagined. Janet let loose of the ass cheeks, placed her palms closer together, then again stretched the ass cheeks farther apart. Her fingers were now close enough to Nancy's pussy and asshole to toy with them. She placed her mouth over the clitoris again and sucked it, while also scraping her teeth at the tip of the clitty. She used the middle finger of one hand to pleasure the entrance of the vagina and the middle finger of the other hand to tease the starhole. Nancy was lost in a sexual frenzy as her pussy and butthole were being stimulated at the same time, her sensitive clitoris wrapped by Janet's lips. She felt an anxious feeling as to what Janet was going to do with her, her hands in control of the nether regions. Janet kept toying and stimulating the butthole, causing Nancy to squirm. Nancy was so aroused that she was in no state to stop Janet from doing anything that she wished to do to her body. Janet was in control and Nancy was not going to stop her. Janet teased the puckered hole in a circle with her finger. She extended her thumb on the hand that was near the pussy and slowly, softly stuck her thumb into Nancy's soaking pussy, causing Nancy to moan out loud. Janet sucked on the clitoris, probed and pumped Nancy's pussy with the thumb and pressed and teased her asshole, never actually penetrating it. This made Nancy groan in ecstasy. Janet was taking Nancy to the depth of her innermost desires. Janet slid her thumb out and slipped her middle finger into the juicy pussy, curling it up, stimulating her vagina directly under the clitoris. The sensation made Nancy lose all thought, all she could do was feel sheer pleasure throughout her body as she labored to breathe from her heightened arousal.

That intense feeling of sexual passion gripped Nancy's entire mind and body. The feelings in her loins overwhelmed her completely. "Don't stop... more... more..." she pleaded lustfully. She was on the edge and could not hold back. She held onto Janet's waist tightly with her arm and started bucking her hips uncontrollably. She groaned and whimpered louder than she thought was imaginable. Her mind exploded in a frenzy of wonderful sexual pleasures. "Ahhhhh.... Janet.... Janet.... oh, my gawd....ohhhhhh!!!" she mumbled loudly as her body tightened, convulsing in waves of orgasmic spasms that washed over and over her entire being. She felt as if she had lost all sense of touch, smell, and taste during the waves of passion that overtook her. She softly whimpered with deep feelings of sexual gratification.

Janet slid her finger out of Nancy's pussy and took her mouth off of her sensitive clit. She could feel Nancy heaving for air from the intensity of her orgasm. She could feel her body quivering as the waves of orgasm subsided in her. Janet laid her head against Nancy's thigh and sensuously kissed and licked the inner thighs of both of her legs. She placed her mouth high up on an inner thigh and sucked on it, leaving a hickey at the spot, marking Nancy as her lover. Nancy felt drained completely, unable to move except for her chest rising and falling, the lungs in her chest seeking oxygen. They both lay there passively, Janet on top of her as they both recovered from their powerful orgasms.

They both realized how hot their bodies now felt. They were both covered with a fine sheen of perspiration that covered their entire bodies. The hair on both of their heads was damp from sweat. Janet moved off of Nancy's body and positioned herself alongside of her on the sofa, face to face. Nancy grabbed the pillow near her head and placed it under both of their heads. They both had a smile of serenity; they both felt an emotion of contentment. They could see each other's eyes in the dim light. They placed their arms over one another and languidly kissed as their bodies recovered from the height of their coupling.

"That was absolutely wonderful, Janet. I don't think that I have ever felt such an intense orgasm as I did with how you made me feel. Your hands knew every secret to my desires," she whispered into Janet's face as they both lay there together, naked and sweaty on the sofa.

"You can't even imagine how attracted I have been to you for so long. Being together with you was like heaven, like being in a wonderful dream together, sharing our deepest affection with each other." Janet softly kissed Nancy's mouth after telling her how she felt.

They moved their bodies together with their arms on each other, feeling hot, slowing cooling off, and closed their eyes. They lay there, feeling their naked bodies touching as they rested.

Janet looked at Nancy and said, "If only we could stay like this forever, it would be the happiest feeling ever. But I better go before Steve gets back, or we could be in lots of trouble."

Nancy had forgotten about Steve for these moments. She had been lost in a world of pleasure that Janet had taken her to. "Yes, you're right. We can't let anyone catch us like this, it'd be too hard to explain." Nancy smiled and kissed Janet, "You are so beautiful, and so special, Janet. There is no one else like you."

"Aww, I love you, Ms. Price!! You are more than a mother to me. You are the most beautiful woman that has ever lived in my heart. I will so miss you when I am gone. I am just grateful that we had this opportunity to share our love with one another before I go away."

Janet got up and put her clothes back on as Nancy watched her, naked on the couch, in the dim light. Janet picked Nancy up by the hands and walked her to the door. They embraced. Nancy placed her arms around Janet's neck, and she placed her hands on Nancy's naked butt cheeks, caressing and relishing the feel of her mature lover's firm ass rumps. They shared a deep, soulful kiss that lasted many minutes.

"OK, I better go now. We shouldn't take any chances. I'll still be able to see you, as I have a few months before I leave. We'll keep this as our own, special secret."

"Yes, only we will know the wonderful feelings that we shared together," Nancy responded.

Nancy stood behind the door and opened it for Janet as she smiled on her way out. Nancy looked at the young woman, her eyes full of deep affection for her. "Bye, love!" she said as Janet walked out.

Nancy felt as if she had used up every last ounce of energy in her body. She went to the sofa and picked up the pillow and the blanket that she had brought with her from the bedroom. She picked up her panties and her night shirt and walked to her bedroom naked. She left all the lights off and climbed into her bed just as she was, naked. She curled up under the blanket, replaying in her mind all of the wonderful things that that she felt tonight in the darkened living room. All of the wonderful things that Janet did with her. She felt a calm inner peace as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

--

Nancy woke up early in the morning, opening her eyes and awaking to the thoughts of what had taken place last night. She was still naked under the blankets. She had slept through the night, not even knowing what time or if Steve even came home. She slid her hand down between her legs and caressed her pussy, as the memories of last night were still so fresh and so arousing. The image of Janet's beautiful face pressed together with hers as they kissed. Her beautiful eyes looking into her own. The image of her lovely, firm young body. A beautiful young woman with the sensuous curves of the female body. The way that she so wonderfully touched and pleasured every part of her body.

Nancy got out of bed and went and locked the bedroom door. She walked over to the drawer where she kept her bras. She had a few toys to pleasure herself when she was alone and felt aroused. She opened the drawer and grabbed the vibrating dildo, and the gel dildo that always made her moan with delight. She also enjoyed using a buttplug at times, but she would not be needing it at the moment. She went back to bed and got back under the blankets, laying on her back. She used one hand to rub her pussy as the low hum of her vibrator glid over her nipples. The vibrating sensation caused them to become sensitive and erect. She switched hand locations and massaged her breasts as she slid the vibrator over her pussy. Pressing the tip against her clitoris, where she felt jolts of pleasure, like electricity, course throughout her entire body. She slid the vibrator up and down her pussy cleavage and on her clit, feeling the dampness begin to flow from her vagina. She squeezed her own nipples and breasts firmly as the vibrator excited her pussy. "Ohhhh, yessss.... this feels so good....so wonderful...," she said softly to herself as her mind kept coming back to the wonders of being with Janet last night.

She could feel her heart speeding faster as her pussy began pulsating for more attention. She was feeling horny again, but she had Janet on her mind. Thinking about her made her feel so completely aroused. Another woman was on her mind, no matter if it was taboo, it was reality. Her nostrils flared slightly as her breath deepened. She needed to cum. She needed to cum the way Janet made her cum. She wanted to cum with Janet. She had her eyes closed imagining that she and Janet were together in her bed. She set the vibrator down and picked up the sturdy dildo. The thick dildo always made her pussy stretch so nicely. She placed the head of the dildo against her opening and teased it, gently pressing against the opening, making it stretch slightly but not entering.

She turned to lay on her stomach with her legs slightly parted. She raised her ass and brought her knees forward a few inches to keep it up. She put a pillow under her face to muffle any moans or whimpers that may come out of her mouth. She would be so embarrassed if Steve knew that she used such toys to masturbate with. She placed her hands below her belly and held onto the base of the dildo so that the head of the dildo was pressed directly against the opening of her needy cunt. She held her hands motionless and lowered her hips down, inserting the cockhead of the dildo into her damp pussy. She pushed her face into the pillow and released a loud moan of pleasure. "Oh, gawd... that feels so good." She lowered her ass down more and shifted her hands to guide more of the dildo into her stretched, wet pussy. Her breathing was fast, and her heart rate had increased. She moved her hands and lowered her hips until they met together, the entire dildo in her needy pussy. It felt so wonderfully familiar. She loved the feeling that she would give herself with this dildo. It knew her and she knew it. She loved this position. She would hump her meaty ass up and down on the inserted dildo until she would explode in orgasm.

Her thoughts went back to the wonderful sexual pleasures of last night with Janet. She felt those wonderful jolts of pleasure in her pussy that the dildo gave her. As she thought of Janet's lips, face, breasts, legs, and pussy; she humped up and down on the dildo firmly held in her hands. She thought of how she tasted, how she felt, her aroma, the sound of her voice, everything about her. She was feeling excited and aroused. She humped up and down to feel the dildo sliding back and forth in her juicy vagina. She was breathing louder and faster. She saw Janet in her mind as she masturbated, wanting her, needing her. "Fuck me, Janet! Fuck me deep in my hungry pussy. Make me cum like your fuck toy!" she said into the pillow as she was humping up and down in full ecstasy. She needed Janet right there and then. She became lost in her masturbatory fantasy as she humped the dildo as deep as it would go, her smooth ass cheeks rising up and down as she humped. "Yes.... fuck me, Janet... I need you... make me cum like the hungry bitch that I am for your pussy... yessss.... oooohhhh..." She moaned into the pillow as she spoke the filthy words that took her over the edge. "Ahhhhhhh... Nggghhhhh... yessssss...," she moaned into the pillow as her body spasmed and convulsed in a deeply gratifying orgasm. She felt the pussy juices trickling down over her hands as she came. She slowly lowered her body flat on to the bed, withdrawing the wet dildo from her soaked pussy and laying it by her side. She felt depraved to be masturbating to fantasies of her neighbor, the young woman who had captivated her sexual desires in one night of unforgettable pleasure. She didn't care if it was depraved or wrong. It was truly how she felt about Janet now. She laid there, her pillow now damp from the perspiration of her head from pleasuring herself. She turned the pillow over and laid her head on the dry side, which was cooler. She was sure that she didn't make too much noise. She was more excited this morning than her normal dildo sessions. She wondered if Steve had ever heard her making those moaning sounds when she toyed with herself.

It would be another hour before she needed to get ready for work. She felt a sense of calm come over her and she fell back asleep until the alarm woke her. She walked naked to the bathroom and prepared to shower. She sat on the toilet and then felt her heart jump as she looked at her legs. There was a hickey on her inner thigh, just below the large folds of her vagina. 'When did that happen? I don't remember when she did this,' she thought to herself. She had to make sure that no one else would see it. Just looking at the crimson smudge on her thigh made her desire for Janet to become more impassioned. Remembering how and when this could have happened caused her pussy to tingle as she recalled the ecstasy that Janet had her in on the sofa. She focused on getting showered and dressed, but her mind was on Janet all that day.

--

Ms. Price did not see Janet after that night for a few days. She was not sure how she would react if she did see her. The memory of their encounter seemed to be etched into her memory. Tonight, Janet would be coming over to watch the repeat of the "The Flames of Glory" with Steve, just a few days later than usual. Nancy told Steve that she had fallen asleep and had missed it, so she didn't know what happened. Janet told Steve that she didn't see it either, so she couldn't tell him what took place in the episode. Steve was completely unaware of Janet's visit to his house while he was at the band get-together. Ms. Price and Janet surely did not want him to find out either.

Nancy stayed in her room to avoid being the one to answer the door when Janet arrived. She was afraid that Steve may catch some inkling of her behavior with Janet when she arrived. Nancy was dressed in a casual sweatshirt and yoga pants, nothing different or out of the ordinary. She wanted to play it off as just another night watching TV. When Janet arrived, Steve answered the door for her, but Nancy had heard the doorbell. She felt a slight tingle of desire in her vagina, realizing that Janet had arrived. She was dressed in blue jeans and a T-shirt. She was wearing a bra this time. She did not want her nipples telegraphing her mood or thoughts about Steve's mom for him to notice.

The two youngsters sat in the kitchen, chatting as they sat on the bar stools on the cooking island counter. Janet was comfortable and did not show any anxiousness to Steve. Steve was oblivious and had no idea that Janet was trying hard to behave as she normally does. That is until Nancy came out to greet Janet. Nancy wanted to behave normally, too, and she would normally come out to say 'Hi' when Janet came over to visit.

When the two women made eye contact, their look was one of exuberance. They seemed happier than they normally were when greeting each other. They looked directly into each other's eyes and could not break eye contact. They felt a longing for one another.

"Hi, Janet! Nice to see you again! How are your last few weeks of school coming along?" Nancy said with a smile that would not go away.

"They're going OK. They seem to be flying by. They'll be over in no time and then we will be finished with high school forever."

"I can't believe it's almost over! The four years went by so fast." Steve chimed in, not really paying close attention to the two women.

"After this summer, I'll be leaving, so I feel sad about leaving everyone. You and Steve have always been so close to me, I know that I will really miss you both." She said to Nancy.

Steve reached over and hugged Janet, "I'm going to miss you SO much. You're more than a sister to me!" She hugged him back.

"I'm also going to miss having you around," Nancy said, "you mean so much to both Steve and I." By this time, she had come over to the counter and was standing near the two. Janet made a pouting face and came up and hugged Ms. Price. Between the two, their hearts raced as they felt their embrace. They still craved to be intimate with one another.

"Thank you, Ms. Price. You have always been such a special person to me, too!" They held their embrace, their bodies feeling an attraction that only they could understand why.

They separated. They could both feel their loins stirring for one another. Nancy had to turn away, afraid that Steve would see her face turning red, as she felt a wave of heat wash over her during the embrace. Steve had not been watching the two women, as he was putting some dishes away from the dishwasher. Both Janet and Nancy could feel the elevated pulse in their chest but displayed no clues to Steve.