All Comments on 'Still Cruising'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So hot!

I read the story and it turned me on badly! My wife read it and masturbated the whole time.

we are going on a cruise next month by the way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ouch

As I suspected, the sequel was as bad as the initial story. Must take a special kind of person to find glory and satisfaction in being little more than a common slut. I also am amazed by the remarkable combination of bravery/abysmal stupidity in having unprotected sex with multiple partners...russian roulette with a loaded dick, as it were. Like other stories, I think this one would be better placed in the fetish category, having nothing to do with real loving wives, but I will give credit where it is due in that there is a redeeming characteristic to your story...a good primer on what NOT to do in your life, fantasy or otherwise......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
But then what?

Sally. You are a really good writer and you spin a really sexy yarn. If it had a "downside" for me it is the feeling that "this is a really sexy story and, although safe in Fantasyland, something like it (perhaps on a slightly smaller scale) might be something a couple might actually try. But the aftermath of such an adventure can be unpredictable and even tragic. Still, I probably should have given you a "100" for writing talent alone or even for arousal production. The only possible suggestion might be to have made all the college guys near virgins or young men that have condoms permanently stuck to their...well, you know; plus some literary devise to make the marriage tragedy proof after the cruise. That they were honest with each other is a big plus and a big turn on in and of itself.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 14 years ago
Another hot story ...

Thank you - very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To Do This

Your husband would need to be gay, there is no love, respect, honor or anything else worthwhile going on here, just brain dead sex with a bunch of strangers. Nothing positive going on with husband and wife, or cuck and slut, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

Although the forced gang bang turned me off I liked the section about Bob a lot.

Thanks for submitting this.

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
well done..........

Great story.......... My but you are a tart Sally, and i do love it so......You made me laugh Sally Girl.......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Joeb71

this was a awsome story i was so hard i cum so hard from reading it

your fantastic sally Huggs joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent story

This two part series is the best I have read. I wish you could add another part, dealing with her online relationship. I would have liked to read where that goes. overall very well written nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"collage" doesn't mean what you think it does. Neither does "hopping".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Glad she wasn't hurt by the college guys but also glad they all did her!

Write more please...

col_lovercol_loverover 9 years ago
I loved it

Sally you nailed it with this one, their are a couple of spelling mistakes but it was a very naughty wife story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mindless and inept drivel !

Just third rate stroke story. 1* !

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Written as only you can write

Long sloppy sex with maybe some pain but, never any damage. And you always cum back for more!

gams1gams1almost 6 years ago
Awesome

That was the best two part story i have ever read, can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Jeff failed to protect Mary or himself

Mary knows that she can be taken (double meaning) anywhere. First, she almost went to Tony's cabin instead of Jeff's. Then Bob almost nailed her in the library as she totally forgets her intention to fuck in their cabin.

Unfortunately, Mary didn't mention either incident to Jeff. Her agreement to always take her lover back to the room is basically worthless. She should realize Jeff won't get his desire to watch if she doesn't change her behavior. How much effort does she care expending to satisfy Jeff's desire?

With the first dramatic flash from Bob's camera, Jeff should have gone on alert. When Mary yelled for the pictures be destroyed, Jeff should have come charging out to body-slam Bob and throw the camera overboard.

Jeff has failed to protect Mary. Assuming he didn't already know before hand, it should now be clear to both that Mary needs protection. Without any shadowing or checkpoint or controls for Mary, anything could happen to her.

They have also learned that Tony & Bob and the other kinds in his group are sharks, and letting Mary be involved with any of them is a disaster waiting to happen. Jeff should have asked Mary to never associate with them and look elsewhere for fresh meat.

Mary seemed too dumb to figure how risky this group is. Jeff is stupidly oblivious to how exposed Mary is. He should have stopped waiting in the room and started shadowing Mary, who could signal Jeff and take a longer way to the room.

So Mary gets date raped, Jeff doesn't get to watch her fuck, and Jerry's an even greater BMOC.

Jeff takes the all the blame for Mary's "mistake". Mary has no regrets or apology for her "mistake". And, they both just can't wait to take another cruise.

These two stories was neither LW nor NonCon, but a weak reach for both categories that reaches neither. Just make it a pure stroke story in Erotic or Group where Jeff tags along after Mary to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

Great story. Please look at your use of the word. THEM. Those or they would work better.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STARTS GOOD - ENDS HORRIBLE

Her husband should have been in the room but at least he got to watch... Then that fuckin who're pig goes and does a gang bang without hubby...she's a bitch that should have been thrown over board for doing it behind hubby back all the time he was waiting for her...throw the bitch over board for cheating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

they need to be dead

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Whorewife has to take it all the way to the bottom, and becomes less than an animal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would have been better if while they were pounding their cocks into her that she warned all these teenagers that she wasn't on the pill. Then all these teenagers responded by fucking her with no intention of pulling out and fuck her even harder. Then when they start shooting their loads into her she happily cried out that she loved it that they were making a baby. Also during her gangbang all the guys are betting who was going to knock her up. Maybe in the end it turns out that she was one of those one in a hundred where the pill fails and she actually does end up pregnant and has no idea which one is the father, it could even be Jeff her husband.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Hot as hell to read but I've never had Jeff's experience of peeking, or of sloppy seconds! Every one has their own thing but sad to say my wife won't do more than one man at a shot and I'm left with no info, a hard-on and a lot of assumptions. Thanks for the story, it's a hot one and a 5-star in my little "male" mind ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous