Still Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

Bob laughed and said no way. Your photo is now going on my wall at home with all the other girls I've had. It's called Bob's pussy wall, and yours will go right to the top of them.

I said come on I don't wont people to see me like that, please take the film out.

Again Bob laughed and said no fucking way, I have vacation photos on here also. I'll send you copy's once I get them developed. He then turned and walked out the door.

Jeff then about broke his neck running in taking off his clothes and jumping in bed with me. Jeff started kissing me and hugging me.

He then told me that he made a mess out on the balcony.

I said what kind of a mess?

He said a cummy mess.

I laughed and said your kidding?

He said no, watching you give that guy head and him cumming in your mouth was all I could take. I took my cock out and ended up pumping a load of cum all over the glass door.

I laughed and said so you don't have any sperm left for me?

Jeff kissed me and said, oh yes I have plenty left for you.

As his hand moved down over my tummy working it's way to my pussy. His fingers sank in my wet pussy about the same time that I rapped my fingers around his hard cock.

Jeff moaned oh God you're so hot and wet. God it feels so good I have to get my cock in you. With that I rolled onto my back and opened my legs as wide as I could for Jeff to enter me. He climbed over the top of me and slipped his cock in my wet pussy. We both moaned as Jeff started screwing me like a mad man. In a very short time we both moaned that we were cumming about the same time. Jeff pumped another load of hot sperm in my pussy. I did my best to milk all his sperm out as my body shook from my orgasm. Jeff moaned and fell on top of me. We kissed and hugged and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. Jeff's now soft cock stills inside me.

The next morning I was awoken by a hard cock pumping in me. I opened my eyes to see Jeff on top of me pumping away.

I kissed him and said, what a nice way to be woken up.

He would bend down and take turns sucking my hard nipples into his mouth. Oh I love having my nipples kissed and sucked on. I like that about as much as sex it's self. Jeff's nipple sucking and hard fucking had me going mad. I was working my hips up to him as hard as I could.

Jeff moaned in my ear, God my dick is going to fall off before this cruise is over. We have never fucked this much in our lives as this week.

He was right, the sex on this cruise was out of this world. I'd never dreamed of getting it from so many guys. Or it being so good from other men.

Just about then Jeff moan, oh fuck I'm cumming as his hard cock started pumping out hot sperm. His hard cock jerking inside me set off my orgasm.

I moaned out OH GOD, I'm cumming. I pushed up to Jeff's hard cumming cock to get it deeper inside of me.

After we both took a quick shower we dressed for the sun deck. I put on this hot pink bikini that was made out of something that made it look as if it was wet. High cut thighs but a full back. I know a lot of guys like them thong bikinis. I just can't get into that feeling of something in the crack of my but. Oh I have a few thong panties that Jeff likes, but I don't. Anyway we did breakfast then went on up to the topless deck. I was surprised to see all the collage kids had beaten us up there. They all waved and yelled as we walked up and sat down. I could feel Tony and Bob's eyes burning right through me as I sat down. We all started the small talk, laughing and drinking, lots of drinking. I had my top off again, as did the three girls in their group. By late afternoon we were all shit faced to the max.

And again this day Jeff was horny as hell once we got to the room. Them young breast he had been eyeing all day had him ready to go. Again I got the short end of the stick. Jeff about tore off my bikini off. Then jumped on top of me. He had his hard cock inside me before you could say fuck me.

Just as it was starting to feel good to me Jeff moaned here it cums.

And it sure did. As he was winding down from his orgasm he asked who was I going to bring to the room tonight?

I pushed him off the top of me and got up and said I didn't know. We'll just have to see how it goes later on, as I turned and went to the shower.

After I got out of the shower Jeff jumped into it. I wasn't sure what to wear to dinner that night. It was a casual night so I didn't have to go all out dressing up. I slipped on a little pair of white silk bikini panties. They had a fancy lace front and semi-transparent sheer full back. I looked at myself in the mirror and was surprised to see how tan I had gotten over the last few days. My skin was a nice golden brown, and boy did my panties stand out on my dark skin. Next I put on my white lace push up bra. And again I was checking myself out in the mirror. I then picked this short bright yellow sundress to wear for the night. It wasn't like super short, but about mid-thigh. The dress has very slim shoulder straps so the bra I had on wouldn't work with it. So I removed my bra and stepped into the dress. Jeff came out of the shower just in time to zip me up. Once he had me zipped his hands came around me from the back cupping my breast.

He moaned in my ear, I like this braless feel. You fill this dress out just right, as he's playing with my now hard nipples through the thin material of my dress. I the mirror I could see the hard little bumps my nipples where making in my dress.

I told Jeff to stop he's going to have me all wrinkled up, and for him to get dressed.

This night the dinning room was very cold or I was very warm from the hot sun earlier. In any case I could feel my nipples getting rock hard as we ate dinner. We sat at a table with eight other people from all over the world. Very nice people and nice to talk to. But tonight all the men's eyes at the table stayed glued on my hard nipples. At first I felt a little embarrassed. But as dinner went on I started feeling better about it. I'm thinking, what the heck the guys that have seen me on the topless deck have seen a lot more. Plus I was making some of these older guys day, sitting at our table. And Jeff was enjoying the little nipple show I was putting on. More than a few times under the table he ran his hand up under my dress playing with my crotch.

After dinner we made our way up to the bar deck.

At the door of the Disco Jeff gave me a kiss and said okay, it's hunting time for you.

I laughed and said hunting time, okay, I'll see you in the room after while.

Jeff said I'm going to hit the casino before I go down to the room. That will give you a little more drinking time. He then patted me on the ass as he walked off towards the casino.

I went in the Disco and didn't see one of the collage kids anyplace. I walked up to the bar and took a seat. I ordered a drink and noticed I was the only female sitting at the bar. All the guys there eyes about bugged out of their heads as I reached inside the top of my dress and pulled out my credit card slash door key to pay for my drink. I made sure they all got a little better look as I slipped the card back in between my breast. After a few drinks and some small talk with the guy sitting next to me, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn to see Jerry standing there smiling.

I said hi where is everybody?

He said down at the rooms, we're having a big party down there tonight, are you coming? We have three rooms next to each other and we have a party going in each one. I killed my drink jumped off the stool and said lead the way.

Once Jerry and I stepped off the elevator on their floor we could hear the music blasting down the hallway. I was really surprised that the ship would let them have loud music playing like this down by the rooms. When we walked into the room everybody cheered our arrival. I was handed a rum drink of some kind as I made my way into the room. Everybody seemed to be loaded and some of them still had on their suits from the sun deck today. It seemed that this party had been going on for a while. Some other passengers were also at this party. People were dancing, drinking and having a great time. I saw Bob had picked himself up a young girl friend for the night. She looked to be all of maybe sixteen, and he was all over her.

Jerry said let's go see what's happening next door.

So I followed him to the next stateroom. It was about the same, full of people drinking. Jerry and I found a seat and sat down talking and drinking.

After I don't know how many more drinks Jerry said lets go check out the other room.

So I followed him into the next stateroom. There were only four of five people in there sitting around drinking. We sat down on the end of one of the beds and continued to chat.

Then Jerry asked if it would be okay if he gave me a kiss?

I replied,sure you can.

He then took me in his arms and started kissing me. Not just kisses, but a full-blown, hot tongue in the mouth kiss. His hard was also quick to start squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple through my dress. We slowly laid back down on the bed. Jerry was beside me on his side and wasn't missing a second of kissing me. I felt his hand moving down from my breast to my tummy. He was slowly rubbing my tummy it little circles, each time his hand would move lower. Then Jerry's hand moved down to the hem of my dress. In one fast move his hand was on my crotch. He slowly rubbed my pussy lips through my little panties.

Still kissing I moaned my enjoyment in his mouth.

Jerry slowly pulled the crotch band of my panties to the side and sank his finger deep inside me. I just moaned and rocked my hips up to his hand. I had totally forgotten about the other people in the room. Jerry pulled his finger out of me and stuck it in his mouth. He sucked my pussy juice off his finger then sank it back inside me.

He moaned Goddamn you taste good, as he pulled his finger out again. This time he stuck it to my lips and said, go ahead and taste it.

I opened my mouth and sucked his finger in. This was the first time I've ever tasted my own juices like this. Sure I've tasted it on Jeff's cock when I would give him a blowjob after sex. But I've never had anyone finger fuck me and stick his wet finger in my mouth. What a turn-on this was, God. And he was right it did taste good.

Jerry then went back to finger fucking me, slowly rubbing his wet finger over my hard little clit. Oh did he ever know how to finger me. My hips were pumping up to his finger. He pulled my dress down off my breast and sucked one of my nipples in his mouth. He was sucking hard on one nipple then the other as he continued finger fuck me. In a short time I felt myself cumming. I was working my hips in time with his great fingering.

As I moaned out that I was going to cum Jerry kissed me and pushed me over the top playing with my hard little clit. I moaned in his mouth that I was cumming as my body jerked and jerked from my orgasm.

After I had came Jerry moved down between my legs. I looked around theroom and seen that the other people in there had left. I felt Jerry's hands go under my dress again. This time he hooked his fingers around the waistband of my little white panties and started pulling them down.

I put my hands on his hands to stop him and said wait, let's go to my room.

He gave a few more tugs and I felt my panties go down my legs.

He then said, your room hell, this room is just fine. Having said that he opened my legs wide and move between them.

I said, no I'm not kidding why don't we go back to my room?

Jerry laughed and said, I think you'll think this room is just fine once I get this hard cock in you.

Just as I was about to protest one more time I felt Jerry's cock push it's way inside me.

Again I said wait let's go back to my room and do this.

About that time Jerry pushed even deeper inside me. Out a little bit then even deeper he pushed inside me. Oh my God was his hard cock ever long. Jerry's cock was hitting spots inside my pussy that have never been touched by a cock before. Jeff is about normal size in the cock department, but boy this Jerry was hung like a horse. He started slowly working that long thing in and out of me. In no time at all I forgot about Jeff waiting in our room for me. All I knew is that Jerry's cock felt very good inside of me, and I was hopping it wasn't going to end real soon. He started pumping in me with long deep strokes. God it felt so good as I pumped up to him. I never dreamed a hard long cock could feel so good.

I started yelling for him to fuck me, faster, faster.

Jerry did as I asked he started driving his cock in me. At times it went in so far it would hurt, like it hit bottom or something. Jerry soon found the right depth and started screwing me like an expert. I had my legs and arms locked around his back as I stayed in time with him.

Jerry was a talker as he was screwing me. All this talk made the sex with him even better. He was saying things like, my cock feels good don't it? Are you going to cum on my cock? Cum for me, I'm going to fill you up with my hot cum.

All his talk had me moaning under him, yes, yes, and yes.

Then he started screwing me even faster. I was totally out of control by this time.

I was yelling out begging him not to stop and to go faster.

Then my orgasm hit me like a ball of fire. I pushed up to his long cock and yelled that I was cumming.

At just about the same time Jerry pushed deep inside me and moaned in my ear, ohhhhhhhhhh I'mmmm cummminggg.

I could feel his cock jerking hard deep inside my pussy as it pumped out hot sperm. I started moving my hips upand down milking all his cum out with my pussy lips. As my orgasm came to an end I went limp under him. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the beautiful feeling that was going through my body. Then in one sad move Jerry slipped his cock out of me with a wet sucking sound. I then could feel his hot sperm running out of me. I closed my legs a little but more or less just laid there on my back with my eyes still closed. I felt so satisfied and was just thinking that this was the best sex that I had ever had.

Then a few minutes later Jerry opened my legs up again and moved between them. I felt his hard cock slip back in my very wet pussy again. He bent over and took one of my still hard nipples in his mouth.

I moaned out the joy I was feeling.

I opened my eyes to see it was not Jerry inside me. It was one of the other kids, Mark.

I jumped and said what the hell are you doing?

Mark stopped kissing my nipple and looked at me. He gave his hips two or three fast pumps and said duh, I'm fucking you.

My mind was spinning from all the drinks. So I wasn't fully sure what was happening here. I did know that I should be in my room letting this happen, not here in this room. Mark was squeezing and playing with my breast as he kept pumping in me at one speed. It sure didn't take me long to start enjoying what was happening to me. Marks cock was not as big as Jerry's, but it sure felt good pumping in me. In no time at all I had totally forgotten all about Jeff waiting in our room for me. All I knew for sure was that I needed to have another orgasm and soon. Mark soon started screwing me faster and faster.

He moaned out, oh God your pussy feels so good.

Then he squeezed my breast real hard and moaned out that he was cumming. His cock jerked and jerked as he unloaded his sperm inside me.

I was moaning don't stop, don't stop. Make me cum too let me cum too.

But it didn't happen, I felt his cock going soft after he came. I could have pulled my hair out I was so frustrated.

Jerry patted me on the thigh and said thanks as he pulled out of me.

As soon as he moved from between my legs Tony moved into his spot. He was holding his hard cock in his hand.

He said hi Mary I see you're getting to meet all my buddies. Looks like I'm getting sloppy thirds. Shit girl, you sure do like to get fucked don't you, as he started slipping his hard cock in me.

I moaned I don't know what's happening here. Things seem to have gotten out of hand.

Tony laughed as he pushed deep in my sloppy pussy and said, I can tell you what's happening. You're getting a train pulled on you. You know a gang bang, all ten of us are going to fuck you. Have you ever gotten fucked by ten guys in a row before?

I shook my head no as the idea of what was happening slowly made it to my brain.

I moaned out loud as Tony slowly rubbed my hard wet little clit.

Tony then said well, Mary your going to get your fill of cock tonight. Hell we may all fuck you twice.

In a very short time Tony and I came together. Oh my God I needed that orgasm so bad. Just thinking that this was the third guy of the night to be screwing me blew my mind away. I knew I had more coming and by this time I couldn't wait. Jeff loves the feel of my pussy full of another mans sperm. What until he feels if full of ten guys sperm. He'll go nuts. I just hope he don't get mad over missing the show.

Tony pulled out of me and Larry's super hard cock replaced his cock. Oh God I think I was in Heaven. I never in my wildest dream ever dreamed of getting gang banged by a group of collage kids. Larry pulled on my nipples and it really hurt.

I told him to take it easy they don't come off.

Then he went to squeezing my breast like they were rubber balls or something. All the time he was doing this he was pumping his hard cock in me at full speed. I think it was right around this time that my body went more or less numb. It was like I was paralyzed or something. I knew that I was getting screwed by guy after guy. But all the feelings where gone now. I wasn't having anymore orgasms or anything. I don't know how the guys enjoyed it. It was like they were screwing a blow up doll, I just laid there and let them do me.

I'm not sure how long this gang bang when on. I do know that my pussy was on fire and not the good kind of fire. It was starting to hurt really badly. As was my breast and nipples. But the guys just kept on coming. Bad word, the guys just kept on screwing me and cumming in me.

All at once I heard a female voice in the room yelling and telling them to knock it off, your going to kill her. The guy that was screwing me right then stopped and got up. The female yelling was Susan one of the girls in their group. She pulled the sheet over me and went back to running all the guys out of the room. Once she had them all ran out she came back and sat on the bed with me.

She asked if I was okay and if they had hurt me?

I told her that my pussy was really sore and felt like it was on fire.

She said oh God I know what you're saying. I've let them all fuck me before. Shit the next day I couldn't walk my pussy was so sore. I'm sure you're going to be hurting in the morning. Them guys don't know when to stop. They just keep on fucking you as long as you're warm.

We both laughed then I told her that I had to get to my room.

Susan helped me get my panties back on and my sundress back in place. She then helped me back to my room. Once I walked in the room Jeff could see things were not right and came in from the balcony.

He asked what's the matter, what happened to you?

Susan spoke up and said she's had a little too much to drink and fell. She just needs some rest is all.

I knew I'd have to tell Jeff the truth after she left. But for now she was just looking out for me and not telling my husband that her friends had all just screwed me.

After Susan left I told Jeff all about my night in them kids bed. He kept telling me how sorry he was for asking me to do it in the first place. We talked about what had happened for hours that night. I told him I would make up for him not getting any in a few days. After my pussy got feeling like sex again.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers