Still Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers

So the rest of our cruise was spent inside our cabin. The last night Jeff and I made love as I told him how good it felt to have cock after cock screwing me. Jeff went very easy on me so not to hurt me any more. But after we got home a few days I was back in shape and ready for sex.

We can't wait to take another cruise. You talk about a get away. It's a city full of people you don't know and they don't know you. You can be who ever or what ever you feel like. We are thinking of next time that I'll be just a single woman on a cruise by herself.

Oh yes Bob did send me copies of the two photo's he took of me right after he screwed me. Jeff went nut's after he seen the photo's of Bob's cum running out of me. That made for one hot night of sex.

I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to reply to my story.

THE END

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers