All Comments on 'Storm Tossed'

by oedipusrex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Original

Good story. Very original storyline, but too short!

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Questionable Relationships?

Who says sex between cousins is incestuous? "The Table of Kindred and Affinity" in The Book of Common Prayer is more conservative than any legal code with 30 exclusions each to men and women but it says nothing about cousins.

Not a bad story

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Good start!

The taboo aspect might have been more enhanced had you kept us in mund that the rest of the house was filled with family members. Tension. Your writing of the sex act was quite good. Didn't need her to have "been thinking about it for some time." Keep it up. Love your handle, oedipus. Maybe another story involving the Oedipal complex from you?

esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looking Forward to the Next one.

Nice first story. Keep up the good work. It's nice to see someone who knows how to use grammar, punctuation and spelling writing good, interesting stories that keep moving. I'm looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To short!

Great story, but way to short! Try to add more details to help your reader see, feel, hear and smell what your characters are experiencing. Great idea introducing your sister. Can't wait to see where you go with that little bit of information!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, Please, more!

Please don't stop now, this promises to be very HOT and very interesting.

Lazy_SundayLazy_Sundayabout 16 years ago
Very good

I liked it because it was short and to the point.You don't always have to give a long preamble to the good stuff - I get bored easily, especially if the intro takes too long. I would love to read more stories!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
I loved it.

Short is sometimes better than long and this one was just right! Thanks for a fine little tale.

hulkster21hulkster21almost 11 years ago

Just read this story. It was short and I liked it great build up to whats to come. can't wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would of gave it a 5 star if it wasn't for the 9" cock...that spoiled it a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I lost interest right after our hero claimed to have a 9 inch cock. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous