Stormfeather Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she held the goblets and the pitcher in her hands, Amy grinned at her friends, "I'm taking him to bed now. Goodnight."

They answered her and she looked at Arn, "C'mon, Handsome," and with that, the two women were alone again.

--------------

"I'm really sorry about spilling the wine," Sabrina said a little carefully.

Ximena set the brandy bottle down and looked off into space for a moment. "No you're not," she said.

Sabrina watched as the housekeeper poured the milk from the saucepan into the tankard. She stirred it carefully and set it down on the table. As soon as her hands were free, Ximena grabbed a handful of Sabrina's hair and forced her to look at the stain on the white tablecloth.

"Red wine," she said coldly, "on a white linen tablecloth, the finest white Belgian linen that I can find in all of Santa Fe, because Maeve insists on it -- even here on the kitchen table. You do not wish to know how much I paid for it, because for a simple and elegant piece of linen, the price was obscene, but that is what Maeve demands."

"I'm sorry for being so clumsy," Sabrina offered quietly.

Ximena's eyes blazed, "You might have been told that by your bumpkin relatives, Sabrina, but that excuse will not pass with me. I see grace in all of your movements. Your posture needs a little work, but you are not clumsy in the least. I do not allow clumsy oafs here in MY kitchen. I run this whole house from right here. I rule here."

She forced Sabrina to turn her head so that she could glare into those soft and nervously blinking brown eyes, though she said nothing for a long moment.

"I will now go up the stairs to see to Maeve. I'll take her to the commode if that is her wish, and give her her little bedtime drink here." She leaned down suddenly and kissed Sabrina hard -- full on the lips - as savagely as she could manage for just a moment before she pulled back and softened her voice just a touch.

"If you are truly sorry," she said with the beginnings of a half-whisper, "you will go to your room and remove your pants, and then you will come back here wearing only that blouse with nothing under it, and your half-stockings if you have any. You said that you were wearing a dress the day that you left Portales, so I assume that you have stockings.

You will fill that large basin with the warm water from the tank by the stove over there, and you will moisten the wine stain a little before you sprinkle salt from that canister over there on the stain. It has likely been far too long to save the tablecloth, but you will do it anyway."

Ximena felt her arousal beginning for the third time that day as she smiled coldly, though with just a little hint of warmth. "I have never done that before," she said, meaning the force of the kiss, but not saying the rest, "Did you enjoy my kiss?"

Sabrina blinked her wide and slightly frightened- looking eyes through the discomfort of having her hair pulled tight and she nodded slowly and groaned quietly.

"Good," Ximena said, "because I don't like or want to kiss other women. But I have decided that I like kissing you like that. When I return, I will find you here, waiting like the good girl that you wish to be so much for me."

Sabrina opened her mouth slowly and Ximena watched as she ran the tip of her tongue around her lips for a moment, "But --but Ximena, ... someone might see me like that."

Sabrina saw the other's smile, and almost ached for another kiss like the one that had stolen her breath as Ximena said, "In the first place, Sabrina, I do not really care if you are seen half-dressed in here. You shouldn't have spilled your wine deliberately like that on an expensive piece of linen."

She reached with her left hand and touched Sabrina's cheek, "Maeve cannot come downstairs without help. There are no other servants here now in the whole house, and our friends are very busy now, doing what one might expect newlyweds to be doing."

She leaned in suddenly and took Sabrina's mouth again, just as savagely as before, but this time, she forced her tongue between Sabrina's lips and thrashed the soft tongue that hers found for a moment, thrilling to hear the quiet moan that Sabrina had no choice in.

"If you are not here when I return," she said a little sadly, "then I will know that you do not want my help for what you said to me and do not wish to be my good girl for me when it is your turn to be. You will never touch me again after that if that happens and I will clean your mess up myself. It is your choice," she said as she took the tankard and walked out of the room.

As she heard Ximena's footsteps fade up the stairs, Sabrina waited in a little disbelief. When she heard the footsteps reach the top floor and begin to walk along the richly polished flooring, she jumped up and ran to her room to tear off her pants. She couldn't help herself and reached down to find that she was already almost sopping. She wanted to touch herself -- she almost needed to. Under other circumstances, she'd begin to caress her lips and reach for her clitoris in a moment, but she decided to wait, hoping that the anticipation would build on how she felt.

--------------------

Ximena had her own struggles going on. This was all so strange for her, but she'd enjoyed their interactions so much -- from either side of it - that she felt herself compelled to see where this went now. She'd been at a bit of a low point in her love life for the past year since her last male admirer had worn out his welcome with her, not that she particularly wanted any sort of romance with Sabrina. At least she didn't think that she did. But what they'd both done had excited her so much, it almost defied belief.

Maeve was awake in her bed and reading. Ximena still couldn't believe it. Even though the old girl was obviously tired now, she could see that the twinkle was back in her eyes as she said that she didn't need help with her chamber pot and thanked Ximena for the nightcap.

Ximena was still thinking about how good it was to have Maeve back as she rounded the landing for the second floor and heard the sounds coming from Amy's bedroom. Ximena smiled to herself. She could get a little loud herself in her passion now and then, but it sounded to her like Amy was sure putting her heart into it. She almost wanted to try to have a peek through the keyhole, but she remembered that the bed in that room was not visible from there, and that the floor creaked if one stood right near the threshold. And besides, they'd taken the wolf into the room with them. So she carried on down the stairs with a small grin on her face for her friend.

When she reached the ground floor, Ximena resisted the urge to run into the kitchen, going instead to her own room in a hurry. With the door closed behind her, she got out of her bloomers and pulled her knickers off, before sitting down in front of her mirror as she reached for her small scissors. She remembered what Sabrina had said about what she'd been forced to do for her older sister and decided that there was no need to make what she had in mind any more unpleasant than it had to be.

Besides, she thought as she carefully trimmed her pubic hair as quickly and carefully as she could, she hadn't had a real need to do this for a while, and she knew that left untended, she could grow quite a thatch of her own. She stood up a few minutes later and smoothed her dress down.

----------------------

Amy lifted her head from the pillow to admire Arn as he lay on his back. She smiled a little to herself as she reached out to let her fingers slide into his hair for a moment. The motion caused him to turn his face toward her and they looked at each other for a long moment. There didn't seem to be anything that either of them needed to say, beyond what their eyes told each other.

She put her leg over him and pulled herself against his side, rubbing her mound against his hip for a few minutes as he smiled at her and kissed her now and then. Amy allowed herself to get to a certain point and then she rolled onto him. She pulled herself higher on him and began to make love to him in her way.

She began with a few soft and light kisses, telling him how she loved him so, and then she eased her head beside his and told him again, dragging her lips against the rim of his ear so that he'd shiver. "You're the most gorgeous, handsome male of any kind that I've ever seen in my whole life," she whispered, "and I think that now I need for you to be this close to me so that I can even breathe. I don't know if I could live if I couldn't smell your skin -- or your fur for much more than a minute."

She felt the pressure of his erection as it tried to rise, but was blocked by her body. Amy lifted herself enough and reached down between them to help it onto his hard lower belly before she lowered herself back onto him carefully so that she could begin to move against it just a little. Letting her legs slip off on either side of him, she began to kiss and tease him, nipping here and there as she went.

"Hellfire," she whispered hoarsely, "I even need to taste you now,"

She found that she couldn't help herself as she went over him, licking here and sucking for a moment there. When she felt one of his nipples under the edge of her lower lip, she opened her mouth and plunged down onto it, sucking so that he had to inhale from the sensation. Amy loved it when he did that.

She gurgled quietly in her throat for a moment as she worked her tongue against that nipple. The tip of her nose found itself in the tiny little valley formed by the scar of one of the age-old arrow wounds which had almost killed him. The thought of something like that happening to him now -- even though he'd likely laugh as he pulled out the offending arrow -- caused her eyes to well instantly, but she pushed the thought far from her mind and kept suckling on him in a bit of happy pleasure.

She left the nipple in a moment to migrate a little farther on him and she dragged her teeth over the ridges of his abdomen. She almost wanted to laugh in a little joy when she clamped down gently with her teeth. He always smelled so damn good, so intoxicatingly wonderful, and she felt her lips pull back into a smile as she allowed a pleasant thought to come to her as she wandered a little over to his side so as not to neglect the smaller muscle groups there.

She stopped just as she felt him begin to flinch and she worked her way back to his stomach, almost like a small toddler who had wandered just a little too far as a test of her mother's authority and before she'd gone too far, she scampered back with a giggle. This had been something like that, she realized. If she'd have gone on like that for much longer, then Arn would have begun to laugh and that wouldn't do at all -- not for what she had in mind.

The same thought came to her again after a minute more of trying to grab what she could of his abdominal muscles in her teeth, and she admitted that the thought was just as correct as it had seemed to her before. Right here on him, just in this place alone -- though there were many others -- well, ...

Amy felt as though she could live right here, as long as she was this close to his heart.

She lifted herself again to allow his penis room and partly so that she could move one of her own nipples against the tip. This was one of the few good points about her smallish breasts, she told herself. She could always be fairly certain just exactly where her nipples were going to be. As she felt him swell a little in response to what she was doing, she realized that he'd told her enough times already how much he liked them to at least begin to overshadow what she'd always told herself about them.

She felt a renewed flood of wetness as she remembered how he loved to make love to just her breasts. She'd have thought that he could complete whatever circumnavigation that he'd wanted to in about a twenty second span of time. But Stormfeather had spent hours on each one before and liked to do that just as often as she'd' let him -- which was rather often -- even by her own standards.

At length, Amy had worked her way to his wonderful manhood. She spent a goodly amount of time over every detail. She'd never tell him, since it would sound silly in her own ears to hear herself say the words to him, but what she was really doing -- and she knew it full well -- was worshiping both that part and its owner. Well, it was the least that she could do for the way that he worshiped her in that one place, she thought.

Finally, she found that she couldn't continue. She wanted him too much. She decided that she'd pick up where she was about to leave off very soon as she licked everywhere that she could on just that one part of him, depositing as much of her saliva as she possibly could before she raised herself to straddle him.

Hellfire, she thought, she'd been a good girl -- good enough, anyway. She deserved a good ride now.

-------------------

Standing for a moment in the kitchen doorway, she found Sabrina working some salt into the linen as quickly and as carefully as she could, but they both knew that it was beyond much hope. Ximena was a bit surprised to hear Sabrina sniffling a little as she fretted.

She watched Sabrina's back stiffen as she spoke in a low voice, "Stop. Just stop now. Go and wash the salt from your hands in the dishpan."

Sabrina looked back, and the housekeeper's heart jumped at the timid and worried look that she saw.

"I didn't tell you to look at me, I told you what I wanted you to do," she said, and Sabrina quickly scuttled to the dishpan. Ximena walked around the room, closing the curtains over the windows. When she was done, she turned to see the girl drying her hands carefully before she stood with her hands at her sides, looking at the dishpan. Ximena sat down at the table and regarded the stain.

"Come here, and stand in front of me," she said, watching as Sabrina complied to stand looking down.

"Don't worry too much about the cloth," she said, with the same little hint of warmth to her voice, "It will look alright after I teach you how to dye it a dark color. But do not ever do something like this again. I understand what you were trying to do, but it wasn't necessary. You could have done the same thing by only knocking over the salt shaker while you looked at me. I'd have seen it. Look at me."

Sabrina raised her eyes still with her chin pointed at the floor, and Ximena wanted to kiss her for it -- for only standing there in this way.

"Do you need your glasses to see well?" she asked, "What I mean is, how much do you need them to see with?"

"I only need them to read with and to see things that are far away," Sabrina replied, "I always wear them because Mama and Anna told me that I should keep them on because I am so stupid that I'd probably lose them if they weren't on my nose."

Ximena was astounded, "Really?"

The girl nodded, "I can be a little scatterbrained sometimes. I've never lost them though."

"Words like that from a mother and a sister," Ximena growled, shaking her head, "I think that I want to kill them myself now. Please take them off for a moment."

When Sabrina's hands were away from her face holding the spectacles, Ximena gasped a little, "How far can you see like this clearly?"

"Most of the things in this room, "Sabrina said with a shrug, "I'd never be able to see well enough to read a page of small print without holding the book close to my face, and things get a little blurry about fifty feet away."

"Well, you're very lovely without them," Ximena nodded, "I think that I'll get you one of those strings to keep them around your neck for when you are teaching or doing things that require you to have them near. For now, please put them on the table."

"I'm trying to decide a few things, Sabrina," she said, "Lift up the hem of your blouse. I want to see what you've got hidden there."

Sabrina blushed furiously as she hesitated, but she did as she was told and the housekeeper shook her head with a smile, "Absolutely lovely," she said, "and I don't like girls, so that's a compliment that's deserved. Look at that," she smiled, "such a fat little mound and beautiful plump lips. Even nicer than my own."

"Well, I'm fat," Sabrina said, though inwardly, she was thrilled that her friend seemed to like what she had.

"Don't be absurd," Ximena almost snarled, "I was talking about only your mound there, nothing else. If I'm going to help you so that you feel more comfortable in Santa Fe, you have to stop running yourself down. I see it in everything that you do. What I wish to do for you has to do with you and how you see yourself. It will work for you anywhere -- not only here."

She stood up and came closer, reaching to grasp the collar of the blouse gently. She turned it over in her hand and examined the stitching. "Who made this? Where did you buy it?" she asked a little carefully.

"I bought it in Portales," Sabrina replied, "I didn't have money for anything better."

Ximena nodded, "I'm not looking down on your clothing," she said as she turned to sit down again, "I come from a smaller place than that. I only wanted to see what I've got to work with. Take it off now and lay it over the back of that chair."

Sabrina gasped and shook her head, "P-please, ... no."

"DO IT!" Ximena hissed, and the girl's fingers flew to the buttons of her blouse, trembling a little. When it was off, Sabrina sobbed a little bit in humiliation as she put the blouse down.

Ximena rolled her eyes as she reached for the box of cigarillos that she always kept on the sideboard. She listened to the quiet little sobs of shame that came from Sabrina as she lit one for herself.

"Oh stop it, Sabrina," she said with a half-smile as she puffed to get the thing going, "Mother of God, you'd think that I was asking you to remove your own arm. I only want to admire your body for a little while, since I'm trying to get used to the idea of what you and I are thinking of doing. I can just barely smell the way that you are aroused right now and I like that I can do this for you, but I really hate the idea of being cruel to you.

I really don't think that I can even learn to do that. But when we are like this, you WILL do as I tell you, alright? I do not see how it can work for us otherwise. For right now, I want you to stop feeling ashamed of your body in front of me.

And get this through the poison that others have stuffed into your head, ... you are not ugly, and you are not fat. It is true that you are not thin or lithe, or bony, my girl. But you are not fat. You are made a little sturdier, but it suits you and you carry it very well. You ought to feel proud of how you are made. To me, it is very, ... sensual, as though you were made for pleasure -- or sin, if one were to ask a very righteous fool. But I know what I am looking at, and I tell you that you can be proud of yourself and forget what you have been told. All of that was a bundle of lies to make you feel badly and nothing more than that."

She leaned forward and ran her fingers down over the other woman's stomach and belly. "Fat," she said, rolling her eyes again, "well I hope that you might see yourself a little clearer in the mirror without the glasses if wearing them makes you think that way. I see no fat."

She placed her palm against Sabrina's belly and wiggled her hand for a moment, noting that very little moved. "This is not fat," she said honestly, "This is you, and I see nothing wrong here."

She picked up Sabrina's spectacles for a moment, "Now go and take this cloth from the table, and put it in the dishpan where you washed your hands. Then take the jug of vinegar from the shelf, and pour quite a lot into the pan so that it soaks the cloth. We'll see then how much it will come clean. Be a little careful though, I want none of the vinegar on your hands."