Stormfeather Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina felt a little better and began the task that she was set as Ximena watched her body as it moved. In some ways, she was being critical in her observations, and in others, she sat in open admiration of her friend. She supposed that she owed something small to Sabrina's sister, but then she amended the thought.

For what had been done to Sabrina, the bitch needed to be beaten to within an inch of her life, she decided, the brother as well.

"That's good, my friend," she said at last, "now leave it in the pan for the night. I'll rinse it out and hang it tomorrow and we'll see then. For now, wash the table absolutely clean and not too much water, mind you. The poor thing's had enough to drink this evening to drown already. I do not wish for the wood to swell too much. It's only the kitchen table, but this is where I rule, and I won't have a warped table when I write my correspondence and pay what the house owes."

She watched as Sabrina scrubbed and then wiped the thing carefully. While she'd never had that much of this sort of desire for other women, Ximena found that she could admire Sabrina's body for its beauty anyway, and she did feel at least a little stirring in her to see the way that the girl's haunches moved and the way that her breasts swung with her motions.

She found that she really liked seeing Sabrina like this, naked except for the half-stockings on her legs. At one point, when Sabrina was near her, Ximena looked and saw the pout of Sabrina's lips between her legs from behind. She reached out to pat Sabrina's bottom a few times, stroking and caressing her so that Sabrina sighed in a little pleasure before she removed her hand a moment later in a lingering sort of way.

"Did you like that, little sister?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," Sabrina sighed, "very much."

"Good," Ximena said, in a little of her own pleasure, "It will be hard for me to want to slap something as nice as you have there. You're doing well," she said, enjoying the pleased smile that she saw on the other one's face. "Now, what did they say to you when they humiliated you back there in that dustbowl? What did they call you?"

"Most often," Sabrina said, her eyes looking down as she remembered, "they called me 'slut'."

"Besides what your worthless brother and sister did to you, have you ever been intimate with anyone?"

Sabrina shook her head, "No. No one ever --"

"No one ever had a chance to even get close to you, "Ximena said coldly, "I see how it must have gone. Put the cloth in the sink and come back," she said.

When Sabrina stepped back to stand in front of Ximena, she looked down again.

"Stop that now," the housekeeper said, "For now, look straight ahead, not down."

She walked around Sabrina, who wondered what would come now.

"Your posture is terrible in some ways," Ximena said quietly and without malice, "You don't know how to carry yourself. It is no crime, since no one ever cared to show you. But I do, Sabrina. Stand straight."

She stepped forward so that her body was against Sabrina's from behind her, and she reached for the girl's shoulders and pulled them back a bit, "Hold yourself like this now. Try to remember this position, alright?"

"Yes," the girl almost sighed at Ximena's touch.

Ximena stepped in front of her and smiled, as she lifted Sabrina's chin a little higher, "That's much better, my lovely friend. A woman who has beauties like these," she said, as she gently lifted Sabrina's breasts, swirling her thumbs over the large nipples so that Sabrina gasped, "has nothing in the world to feel ashamed about in the least. This is much better, don't you think? It feels better like this, when you stand as though you have nothing to feel badly about, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Sabrina smiled a little, "very much."

"You see?" Ximena grinned, "Such a little thing, and it can make all the difference to how one feels. And how a person feels inside has an effect on how they project themselves onto the world around them. It makes a definite difference in the way that she is treated by the others in that world."

She walked to the table and turned around. "I have decided how I will go about this, Sabrina," she said with a slightly hopeful smile which startled the other woman a little. "I have decided that I wish to try this with you, but while I think that I'd like to be shown a little hardness and discipline by you when it is my turn, I have no wish to be treated badly. If you think that you can do that, then what I want to do is teach you the things that you need in order to be treated better and to have more confidence in yourself.

I can do this easily for you, though some of the lessons will involve a little effort to change, and I plan to do this with the same hardness and discipline. I will never mistreat you -- ever, and I expect the same from you. This all means that I will have to do things which I would never even consider otherwise, but I'll have to learn I guess, since I don't expect anything other than equal treatment.

One of the first things that I wish to change is the meaning of one word between us, only you and I. The word 'slut' has a dirty meaning to most people, but if you think about it, a slut is a woman who knows what it is that she wants for her pleasure and moves to obtain it. I see nothing at all wrong with that. Removing the nasty connotation, that is exactly what I am -- and what you will be as well. Can you see it that way?"

Sabrina thought about it and nodded with a small smile, "Yes."

"Good," Ximena sighed, "so if I use that word between us, then I wish for you to know that from me, it is a compliment, and not a slur. Never a slur. I will never call you a nasty slut or a dirty slut, since I'd never let someone like that near me. Between us, I want this word to be a nice thing. Now, come here, please."

Sabrina stepped forward with a look that spoke of her hopeful curiosity, and they looked at each other for a moment before Ximena spoke again.

"If this is what you wish for with me," she said, "then please kneel for me. Sit up on your knees."

Sabrina knelt and looked up.

"Well that is too far away," Ximena grinned, "unless you are truly gifted. Come a little closer."

As Sabrina moved so that her knees touched the hem of the housekeeper's dress, Ximena lifted the hem of her dress and Sabrina gasped to see that her friend wore nothing under her dress.

"Please, Sabrina," she sighed, "if you want this and my teaching, then if it is not too much trouble, please show me that you will be my willing student."

Sabrina looked at Ximena's mound there at the junction of her long legs for a moment. This was something completely new for her. She was being given a choice. She could feel the warmth and the gentle scent came to her that told her that Ximena was just as hopeful as she was in this. She didn't know exactly where this would lead, but she knew that she wanted it for once.

She reached her hands out to caress Ximena's thighs and leaned forward a little as she extended her tongue. Ximena gasped as Sabrina's tongue parted her lips a little, but to her slightly astonished surprise, she felt the soft pressing kisses which came right afterward and in that instant, she knew that this was something which had never been given to Sabrina's cruel sister.

Those kisses were what melted her, not from the sensations which came to her from them, though they were nice enough. It was the gentle emotion that the gesture carried and her interpretation was that this was Sabrina's way to indicate her agreement and her submission in this, even though she was the active one for the moment.

She changed her stance slightly to allow Sabrina better access to her and she took a larger gathering of her dress in her left hand so that she could caress Sabrina's head. After a moment, she watched as Sabrina's soft and lovely brown eyes lifted to gaze into her own.

She sighed then, knowing at once that her pupil was going at this in such a gentle way that none of the men that she'd had in that place on her had ever even come close to being able to do for her. For a moment, she felt her abdominal muscles flutter a little and she groaned so that it ended in a whisper, "Ohhh Sabrina, ..."

The eyes which she saw regarding her smiled in their own pleasure, and Sabrina leaned in even closer so that she could slowly slide her tongue into Ximena as deeply as she possibly could in this position and the quiet little moan that came from her lifted Ximena's heart to hear it. She allowed Sabrina to continue for a few moments more and then told her to stand again. Sabrina was disappointed and thought that her friend hadn't enjoyed her attentions.

"Please, Ximena," she almost pleaded, "I - I can do better. Please, give me another try at it."

But Ximena only beckoned for her to stand as she smiled, "I had to stop you, little sister. I couldn't stand any more like that. You did nothing wrong, but to do that for me as I stand, you must be even softer and not go inside me much."

She reached for the girl's shoulders and pulled her closer so that she could kiss her softly for a moment, tasting herself on those lips, and deciding that it wasn't what she'd expected. "That was only for you to tell me that you accept me and what I offer. You will have another chance to be my sweet little slut, I promise this to you. Now come, and bring your glasses and your blouse."

-----------------

Arn looked up at his Sheena in open admiration of the way that she moved as she rode him. It was as though she was performing a dance for him just where she was. For the longest time, she wouldn't let him touch her with his hands. When he'd asked her why, she'd looked at him in a little surprise and just said, "Because I only want you to watch me, Arn. I'm doing this for us both, but like this, I'm doing this just for you, only for you to watch because I know that you like to watch me."

She smiled at him for a moment and then she'd closed her eyes, as she moved, never lifting herself much at all, but only moving herself to some sweet rhythm that she felt inside herself. Amy raised her arms above her head and humped against him, grinding a little every once in a while. She danced in this slow cadence of hers, sliding her hands over her own breasts and caressing her belly low down to tease herself exquisitely.

When she did that, he could feel it as she clenched onto him then and her mouth opened a little in such a sweet and hungry way. When she pinched her nipples, he thrilled to see her head go back as she inhaled, or sometimes she only opened her eyes to look at him so beautifully that he thought that his heart would fail, the way that it seemed to leap inside of him.

"Do you know what you are making me feel when you do that?" he asked.

"A little," she sighed in an almost primal and very quietly musical sort of way, "I'm doing what feels good to me, and I'm watching you and feeling how you react inside me as I do it. This is for you, baby," she whispered, "only for you. Nobody else will ever know the way that I will how to please you. From what you told me, we've got all the time in the world to love each other. This is my way to make love to you tonight, because that's just what I'm doing, and I've only just started."

She slipped her finger down between them for a moment and bringing it to her lips, she licked and sucked for a second. "Mmmm," she groaned, "do as I did. We taste so good together."

------------------

Ximena held out a box of matches. "Please light the lamp."

As Sabrina struck the match, the housekeeper walked to the other door in the room and opened it. When the lamp flared to life bathing the room in a soft glow, Ximena told her to roll the wick back a little so that it wasn't burning brightly.

"Now go and do the same for the lamp in my room there."

"Your room?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes," Ximena said as she took her dress and bustier off, "our rooms share this door between them."

Sabrina lit the lamp in the other room and came back, setting the matches down on a night table.

Ximena sat down on the edge of a love-seat. "Come here, and lie across my lap."

"But," Sabrina hesitated, "I thought, ... "

"Don't think about it for too long, little sister," Ximena smiled, "what was before in the kitchen was to correct you. It does nothing to absolve you of what was done to ruin the tablecloth. That is what we will do now. The longer you take, ..."

Sabrina walked over and complied. She was a little fearful, but at the same time, she was already growing to trust Ximena and in any event, she was very wet.

Ximena didn't make a big production out of it. She only slapped Sabrina's backside about thirty times, alternating sides, the last ten strokes as hard as she could while the girl across her thighs whimpered softly.

"Don't ever do anything like that again," the housekeeper said, trying to hide the roughness in her voice which surprised her, "We can come up with other, less damaging things between us if you wish for me to do this for you."

She felt her hand throbbing and only wondered how the poor girl's ass must feel now. "Did I do that well for you?"

Sabrina sniffled once and nodded as she squeezed her thighs together again and again.

Ximena began to stroke the girl's bottom softly. "Can you feel that? Am I helping now?"

"Mm-hmm," Sabrina sighed.

Ximena watched spellbound as Sabrina's thighs worked. She could feel a little of the heat of the soft twin moons in front of her as she caressed them. "I know that you need this," she said, "though I'll have to learn to do this with a little less feeling on my part. You have such a nice ass, little sister."

"Thank you," Sabrina whispered, still clenching her thighs, "for everything."

"Poor darling," Ximena cooed quietly as her fingers came a little closer to those swollen lips with every circular sweep of her hand, "please do not ever make me angry enough to want to use my hairbrush on this. I think that would be cruel."

Her fingertips just brushed lightly against Sabrina's lips and Ximena was a little surprised at how the girl had almost jumped at the touch. "More?" She asked.

"Mm-hm," came the response.

"More palm on your ass or more fingertips?" Ximena asked, feeling her own lips as she moved.

"Fingers," the small voice whispered, "only if you forgive me for what I did."

Ximena sighed as she slid one finger inside, "I forgive you, little sister," she said, careful to brush against the little nub that she felt, "I feel as though I am your proper big sister like this. I will never be cruel to you. No sister could remain angry with one such as you, Sabrina." She pulled her hand back and entered again with two fingers, twisting so that the knuckle of her middle finger pressed against the bump.

Sabrina bucked and shook, doing her best to keep her mouth out of the equation, "Nnn-nnnn-OHhhhh."

Ximena smiled at how little it had taken to get this result. "Come and sit on my knee when you are ready, Sabrina," she smiled, "You're such a good girl. I could never stay angry with you for very long."

Slowly, Sabrina moved and the other woman withdrew her fingers. "Did I do that well for you?" Ximena smiled.

"Yes," Sabrina said, a little brightly, "thank you so much."

Ximena put her arm around the other woman's shoulders and smiled as she said, "Open your legs a little bit. I believe that punishment by itself is worthless. A reward at the right time such as this will go farther."

They sat together as Ximena whispered to Sabrina and her fingers slid over the girl's wet and pouting lips. "I will teach you everything, Sabrina, how to dress and how to walk, how to dance and how to talk. You must listen and do as I tell you, and when I am finished, I promise that you will be a beautiful woman who feels perfectly at home in any situation. You will know how to talk to men, and by the end, you will have had more than a few in your bed so that you may make the best choice from among those will would gladly lay their hearts at your feet."

"But," Sabrina looked into her teacher's eyes, "I am a virgin. I am supposed to keep myself intact for my husband."

Ximena smirked, though it was obvious to Sabrina that it wasn't directed at her, "That is the lie that is told to girls, little sister. That is said so that you will not be able to know the difference between a good man and a terrible lover. Let me tell you the truth.

A man who has had a few women knows and appreciates a woman who knows how to please him, and not only fumble in her desperate ignorance of what she does not know when she chooses to love with him. He knows that if such a worldly girl chooses him for something more permanent, that means she wants him as her man -- that she believes that he is the one to keep her happy, just as he chooses her.

Just as she has found that he can keep HER happy - for that is every bit as important and even more.

It is then a better bargain that they make, fair to both. If it is the longest pairing that they contemplate together, that is when the door opens to their longest happiness with each other and not before, because then each one will have made the right choice for the right reasons.

Make no mistake, Sabrina, the type of man that I speak of has little use or patience for a virgin anymore, no matter how lovely the package might be. That kind of man tires of their fumbling and foolish tears very quickly.

The ones who insist upon you being inexperienced are the ones who fear or know that they would be found wanting by any woman who truly knows what she wants. A true and worldly woman only needs a man like that for as long as he can remain hard - and only the once. I wouldn't waste my time on a man like that, because I know that he would try to control me and dictate to me what I am to do for him. All that I waste on a man like that is my spit in his eye as I leave him."

Ximena smiled, "And what is the word for such a woman, Sabrina?"

She watched the soft brown eyes open a little in realization. "Why, then such a woman must be a slut!"

"Just so," Ximena smiled. "Tell me, do you think that such a woman -- if she is a little careful in her exploits -- cannot find a place for herself in the highest circles here or anywhere else? Do you believe that all of the finest ladies went to their marriage beds as virgins?"

The smaller woman looked up in surprise, "They didn't?"

Her answer was the sweet sound of Ximena's laughter.

After a minute, Sabrina said, "But I think that I'm a little afraid of the first one. I don't even know who he is yet, but I'm already nervous. And anyway," she said softly, "right now, I only wish to be with you. I feel very safe here like this with you, Ximena."

Ximena smiled, "What you wish for is for us to explore each other, Sabrina, and there is time for that. This is what you want because you have known nothing but meanness. I can see that you long to be intimate with someone, though you fear it a little at the same time. You fear being intimate with a man because of your brother and your stupid father, who either was too uncaring about you, or he knew what was done and allowed it.

You will not have to fear such a thing, Sabrina. I intend to be more for you than what your own worthless sister ever was. I will do my best to right all that was done wrong -- at least I will give it a good try. There will be no stupid and cruel jabbing to get past your sweet little gate by a man who feels only his need to plunge himself into you. I would never allow that.

No, you will decide the time that you wish to learn how this feels for yourself, and when you have decided, then you must only tell me. I will choose the man for you to begin with, and I will be there on that night to make certain that it goes well.