All Comments on 'Story of Sissy Submission'

by Sissy_Kimmie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ho Hum

Sissy Kimmie is the mistress of the cliche. I've read all this shit before in a lot of other stories. No imagination or creativity here!

Sissy_KimmieSissy_Kimmieover 5 years agoAuthor
Response to the story not being imaginative

Sorry you found the story cliche and unimaginative, but every word here is completely true. It wasnt meant to be an imaginative "story". Now, if you dont like my writing, im ok with that. I never thought of myself as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Submission

Years of sucking his cock and having fuck he wanted to share me with other men.I am a sissy cross dressing slut but with him but others would watch me suck his cock and him fuck me.So now in my corset string thong black stockings heels wig full make i met him at the adult theater thinking i would have sex with him.He put a collar and cuffed my hands behind my back some thing he never did before.He hooked a leash on my collar walked out and made me lay on my back on a low table.He lubed up my ass and started to fuck me.I soon found a hard cock deep in my mouth.One after another found its way in to my mouth filling my mouth with loads of cum.After he finished fucking many more cocks filled my ass with cum.He finished with me and he left me there for any one to have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous