Stranded

Story Info
Helping out a couple girls stranded in the snow storm.
10.3k words
4.72
55.2k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

This sucked. I mean it sucked ass! Traveling goes with the job, and that's fine, but when the weather doesn't cooperate it makes any trip a pain. Wind, tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, and yes, even blizzards are part of the job. I've been stranded in truck stops in the Rockies and the Appalachians but never would I have expected to be snowed in on a Virginia interstate! But here I was. If I'd have gotten started just an hour, one stinking hour, sooner, I'd have been past the wreck that stopped traffic. It was quite literally the perfect storm. With snow coming down at nearly three inches per hour, the snow was piling up quickly. With traffic at a stand still, the plows were helpless to clear the road. With the snow piling up, the cars were going to be buried. Trucks without chains were going to be stuck. Nothing was going to move until the storm blew itself out and they could start digging cars out one at a time. The reports showed a fifty mile jam of stuck cars and trucks, and I was five miles from the closest exit. Already a lot of cars were running out of gas, their occupants unprepared for being stranded, having to run their engines to stay warm.

I wasn't in that category. I knew not to run continuously to stay warm, just occasionally if I needed it. Most of my heat came from my special made emergency candles. A little shop in Colorado makes them. Six wicks in a small quart size can capable of burning for a full twenty-four hours. I had three. I hoped I wouldn't need them all. One could keep the inside of my suburban above freezing as long as it was above zero outside. With my sleeping bag, blanket, emergency food and water, I was good for three days if need be. I hoped it wouldn't need to be that long.

I'd long since rearranged my cargo to give me a space the full length of the rear for me to lay down. I'd pulled out the backpack air mattress and let it inflate itself. Night had fallen so there was no point in sitting in the driver's seat waiting. Nothing was moving tonight. I stripped down to my briefs, actually pulling on a fresh pair, pulled on my knit hat and slipped into my winter weight down mummy bag. With the emergency candle lit, there was nothing to do but wait, and I could do that asleep!

I woke up to pounding on my window. I rubbed sleep from my eyes. "Yeah yeah! Just a second!" I snapped loudly. I looked at my watch. Just past midnight. No way they were moving cars yet. I unzipped and crawled out of my nice warm bag. I heard the pounding again, passenger side window. I crawled into the passenger seat and cracked the door open, the electric windows not working with the ignition off. "Yeah?" I grunted.

"Oh thank goodness. We saw light and hoped you still had gas!" a snowy looking young woman said, clearly shivering.

"I do, but I'm not running my engine."

"We ran out about two hours ago. We're both frozen! Can you at least let us in to warm up?"

I scowled. I was already getting cold and leaving the door open any longer was just going to make it worse. At least it was warmer in here. Maybe forty or so. "Yeah. Come on. Get in!" I said, letting the door open further as I let go and started climbing into the back again. The door pulled wide open, and I could feel the cold wind and blowing snow fly into the truck and try to freeze my ass. By the time I got into the back, two young women had climbed in and pulled the door closed, the two of them trying to share the single seat.

"Oh my God!" The second woman shivered. "Sooooo cold!"

"Alright. One of you get in the driver's seat. I'll run the engine for ten minutes," I said starting to crawl back out of my bag.

"Just ten minutes?" one of them asked.

"Just ten minutes. It'll be enough if you do what I say. So who's moving?"

"I will," the one who climbed in first said.

I waited for her to clumsily climb over the console, her long bare legs revealing three facts. One, they weren't dressed for cold weather. The second was she was a black girl, not that it mattered. The third was that she was probably around mid twenties to early thirties. I based this on the skimpiness of her underwear. It was far too revealing for anyone over thirty-five and they were old enough to be out alone. Once she was settled in the seat, I crawled between the seats enough to reach the ignition button. "Step on the brakes."

"What?" she asked

"Step on the brakes so I can start the engine."

"Oh. Okay," she said. I reached down and pushed the button starting the engine.

"As soon as it starts blowing warm, take off the coats, hats and your shoes. Don't forget to take off your shoes," I said as I crawled back into the back and into my warm sleeping bag.

"How come you're naked?" the one in the driver's seat asked.

"I'm not naked. Just almost. Don't you know about winter survival?"

"Just that you have to stay warm."

"Warm and dry. Dry first. If you're not dry, you can never get warm. The clothes you wear all day. They have moisture in them. Some of it from the environment, some from sweat. If you go to sleep in them, it's a losing battle because you're sleeping in wet, and it wicks away your body heat."

"Oh. That makes sense," she answered. "You know a lot about survival stuff?"

"Enough to not get caught unprepared."

"Good point!" she said.

"It's blowing warm enough. Take off as much as you can. You want the air to warm your skin, not your cloths. Don't worry, I won't look. You have about five more minutes before I shut it down."

"We're supposed to just undress up here?"

"Your choice," I answered, laying down looking at the ceiling. Nothing like rescuing people that were clueless. When ten minutes had elapsed, I called, "You can turn it off now."

"For how long?" the one in the passenger side asked.

"Till morning."

"What do we do until then?"

"Try and stay warm. It shouldn't get below forty or so."

"Wait! How are we supposed to stay warm?"

I sighed. "Okay. It'll be tight. But you can come back here. I have an extra blanket."

"Back there?"

"That or up there. Your choice."

There was silence for long seconds before the black girl spoke, "So...can you help us keep warm? I don't mean like make us warm, but help us so we can?"

"I can tell you what I'd do. What you do...I'll leave it to you. I don't want to be accused of taking advantage of anyone. These days, it's way too easy to get accused of things."

"Fair enough. What would you do?"

"First thing is to put your coats on the floor. The floor will suck a lot more heat from you than the air will. Then take off everything you can. Anything you've been wearing all day. Put a hat on if you have one. If not, wrap something around your head to keep from losing heat. Lay on the blanket and wrap yourselves together in it. The more skin contact you can get the warmer you'll be. Pile your clothes on your feet. They're going to get cold first. The extra insulation will help."

"What do I call you?"

"Tom."

"Thank you, Tom. I'm Emily. This is my friend Cindy."

"Hi Emily. I'll keep my eyes closed while you get settled. Watch out for the candle when you come back here."

I heard a lot of shuffling and movement before they crawled back. "I don't have to worry about any jealous boyfriends or husbands, do I?" I asked as I lay with my eyes closed. I didn't know how much they took off, but I promised not to look, so I didn't.

"No. No boyfriends," Emily said from a lot closer to me than I expected.

It must have been ten minutes before they finally settled down. "Getting warm?"

"Surprisingly, yes," Emily answered.

"Good. So what were you two doing out here?"

"Headed home from work," Emily said. "You?"

"Working, sort of. Just finished at a place down the road and was headed to Chicago."

"Driving? Not flying?"

"See all this stuff you're sleeping next to? I need it to work, so flying isn't an option."

"I don't suppose you have anything to drink?" Cindy asked, probably the first thing she's said since getting in the truck.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Lunchtime," Cindy answered.

I shook my head. I turned on the dome light and looked at the two girls pressed against each other. Emily was indeed a black girl with light chocolate skin, maybe late twenties. Her friend was a blonde, maybe a few years older. Thirty or so. I crawled halfway out of the sleeping bag and dug down under the folded down back seat. I pulled two bottles of water and a fat brown plastic package. It took a little twisting around, but I pulled the pocket knife from my pants and cleared a small work space where I'd been laying. I set the bottles down and cut the package open. "Lasagna. Not horrible once it's hot," I said as I poured water into the little heater bag. I slipped the dark brown package of food into the heater pouch and set it aside. "You're going to have to share. I only have so much."

"We understand. Thank you for sharing."

I dumped the rest of the contents of the MRE onto the floor. "You can split it up between you. The hot stuff will be hot in a few minutes. If you want, I can turn my back if you're not decent."

"Considering that when morning comes, we're going to have the same problem, we might as well get it out of the way now. They're just boobs, and if you were going to take advantage of us, you wouldn't be sharing your supplies with us."

She sat up and slid back until she was half out of the wrapped blanket. She was a very nice looking young lady, slender with firm maybe c cup breasts. I could see I hadn't missed on her underwear. It was a tiny red thong that left her entire butt bare. Given how small it was, I doubted she left any hair when she shaved. She reached for the two bottles of water, holding one out to Cindy. She sat up to take the bottle, trying to keep her chest covered, but failing. Her tits were quite a bit larger than Emily's, and she was a bit thicker. Not unattractively so, but definitely heavier. Her areolas were dark pink and covered a significant portion of her breast with big fat nipples poking out. The cool air was making her areola pucker and her nipples to harden enticingly.

She took the bottle and drank down half of it in one long swallow. "Damn that tastes good. We tried eating snow, but it just made us colder."

"It'll kill you, doing that. You have to melt it, or it'll just make your hypothermia worse."

"You know a lot about survival, don't you?"

"Some."

"More than some. Military?"

"Was."

"I was military. They didn't teach us that kind of stuff," Cindy said.

"What branch?"

"Army. MP's."

"Ahh. That explains it."

"So you?" she prompted again.

"Air Force."

"Not a grunt for sure. Pilot?"

"Good guess."

"Had to be. Explains the survival training," she said as I reached over and pulled the pack from the heater. I used my knife to cut the top open and stuck the spork into it before handing it to Emily. "So. Not a pilot any more, or you wouldn't be driving. What do you do now?"

"Contractor," I answered evasively.

"So in other words, you can't say?" Cindy said, taking the pouch from Emily after she had taken several bites. "Our work isn't that exciting. I'm afraid we're just lowly bookkeepers," she said as she ate another bite of food, the blanket falling down enough to expose her other breast. She handed the pouch back to Emily and then took another swig of water. "How long do you think we're going to be here?"

"If we're lucky, they can start clearing things out sometime tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another day to get this far. The closest exit is almost five miles away. That's a lot of cars to have to dig and tow out."

She looked at the water bottle. "Do we have enough food and water to last that long?"

"Water's not a problem. We can melt snow and refill the bottles. Food, well, if it was just me, no problem. I have three MRE's left. We'll just have to make it last."

"So, we're eating a quarter of your food supply?" Cindy asked, looking down at the pouch of food in her hand.

"I have some granola bars and junk food too. We'll make it last," I said with a shrug. "Our stomachs might growl a bit, but we have enough calories to last a couple days. We're in a lot better shape than a lot of people out there," I said, motioning to the darkness outside.

"I'm glad we knocked on your window," Emily said with a soft feminine chuckle.

"Better finish up. It'll start getting cold in here soon." I dug under the seat for one of the empty water bottles. I used my knife to cut the top off the bottle. I held it out to Emily. "You might want to use this before we go to sleep. It'll be a lot colder later."

"Use this?" she asked, holding it up and looking at me curiously.

"Bathroom," I answered. "Unless you want to go squat outside. I'll try not to look. Or if you're bashful, you can crawl up into the front passenger seat. Just make sure after you go, that you dump it outside. And try not to spill it in here. We don't want to smell it for the next two days."

"So, we're just supposed to pee in a bottle?" Cindy asked with a little shock in her voice.

"You don't have to. You can step outside, but in your current dress, it might be a bit chilly. Your choice though."

"What about you?"

"I do the same thing," I answered her. "Look. I'm sorry there isn't a bit more privacy here. If I could, I'd try to put up a curtain or something for you. All I can do is offer to turn my back. I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm not. You've brought us in and fed us and quite honestly kept us from dying. I'm not going to play bashful," Emily said quickly. She rolled onto her butt and slipped the tiny red thong panty down her legs and off, leaving her naked. She took the cut off bottle from Cindy and rolled to her knees. She knelt, somewhat bent over in the short confines, spreading her knees wide and lowering her definitely shaved pussy down towards the little bottle. I watched as she peed in the bottle, not bothering to hide any of herself as she did so. Her mound and pussy were completely shaved, her full dark outer lips framed a fair amount of even darker, almost black inner lip protruding. As she peed, I couldn't help but notice her nipples hardening, more than I could account for in the cool air inside the truck. She finished peeing and looked around.

"Here," I said, leaning closer to pick up the little package of paper wrapped toilet paper that was part of the MRE. My face was only a foot or so from her hardening nipples. I handed her the paper and then slid back away. She wiped with a few squares and then moved towards me, turning around to point her butt at me. She bent to open the car door a few inches and then bent even further to hold the bottle out the door and pour it on the ground. Her ass pushed out at me, and her pussy pushed between her thighs sexily. I couldn't help the reaction it was causing as she remained bent over for what seemed like a long time. She finally closed the door and crawled back up to where she had been sitting, her back against the driver's seat again.

"Here. Your turn," she said, holding the cup to Cindy.

"I don't have to."

"Of course you do. Are you afraid to let Tom see your pussy?"

"Well... to be honest," she said meekly.

"That's okay. I'll turn around," I said, starting to twist myself around in my sleeping bag to face the back of the truck instead of the front and the girls.

"Don't be silly. It's your truck. If she doesn't want to pee in front of you, she can either climb in the front seat or go squat outside," Emily said, looking at her friend with a frown.

"Oh fine. You want me to get naked? Fine!" She crawled out of the remains of the wrapped blanket and lay down on top of it. She pushed the tiny bikini panties down her legs as she lifted her butt off the blanket. She slipped them down her legs and off over her feet. She set her feet on the blanket with her legs bent and then pushed her knees apart, leaving her entire body exposed. "There!"

Her pussy lips were shaved but she had a small triangle of blonde curls on her mound that pointed down like an arrow to her full round lips and flowery inner lips.

"God Cindy. You are always soooooo dramatic! You couldn't just pee in a cup like a normal person?" Emily asked.

"Okay fine! I'll pee in the stupid cup!" she answered, rolling to her knees. "Just one question," she added as she maneuvered so she was kneeling with her knees spread so the cup almost pressed to her pussy.

"What's that?"

"Does he have to get naked and pee in the cup too?"

"CINDY! It's HIS truck! For that matter, you didn't HAVE to get naked. You could have just pulled the crotch to the side."

"No? Then why didn't YOU just pull it to the side. Some reason you WANTED to get naked? I watched you make sure he could see everything he wanted. I watched you make sure your ass was pointed at him when you dumped it out and how long it took you. If I didn't know better, I'd say you WANTED him to see you naked."

"How can you say such a thing?"

"One plus one sweetie," her friend answered just before she started flowing into the cut off bottle. "Ohhhhhhhh. That feels good. I guess I did have to go." She finished peeing and then carefully crawled over her friend laying across her legs, so her butt stuck in the air. She opened the door and dumped the bottle out and then closed the door again. She pushed herself up and rolled back to sit down next to her friend. She intentionally pushed her feet apart to expose her pussy and set the cup on the floor between her legs. "Your turn." I looked at Cindy, sitting there with a crooked little grin. "What? If I'm going to tell the story to all our friends, at least I can make it a juicy one."

"A juicy one? Really? You girls realize that I'm probably twenty years older than you are."

"So?" Cindy said.

I frowned and moved closer to her, reaching for the cup. She reached out and put her hand on the cup as well, keeping me from pulling it to me. "I think you should just do it right here. I mean you watched us, right?"

"That turn you on? Watching guys pee?" I asked.

"Uh uh. But I've been watching that bulge in your underwear getting bigger for the last ten minutes. I'm ready to see what's making it."

"You expect me to have sex with you or something?"

"No. I don't expect it. But Emily probably wouldn't mind if you tried. She said she thought you were pretty hot."

"This is ridiculous. I have no intention of having sex with you girls. It'd be nothing but trouble. But if you're dead set on seeing my dick, so be it." I sat down, pushed my briefs down and then rolled to my hands and knees so I didn't hit my head on the roof, my hard-on sticking down. I worked my briefs down and off my legs, leaving me completely naked and crawled the few feet to where Cindy sat. I settled on my knees, my head brushing the roof. I was still almost a foot and a half from the bottle. "I'm going to regret this," I said as I lifted and spread Cindy's legs so I could scoot myself toward the cut off bottle. As soon as my dick got close to the cut off bottle, she pulled her legs back together so they rested on my bent legs, my hard-on jutted up at an angle pointing straight at Cindy's face as I sat on my awkwardly bent legs. "Well, there you go. Happy now?"

"A lot happier than I was a minute ago," she said with a grin before looking over at Emily. "What do you think?"

"I think getting stranded just got a lot more interesting."

"Very funny," I said with a frown. "Now. If we all can get settled again and get some sleep."

"As soon as you go pee," Emily said.

"You got a thing about watching guys go pee?"

"You got a thing about watching girls go pee?"

"Not really."

"Oh? That hard-on says different."

"The hard-on is from looking at two sexy young bodies, not watching you go pee."

"You think we're sexy huh? I was afraid we were a bit young for you," Emily said.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers