Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her with a frown and l lifted myself up on my elbows. I looked down into her eyes and saw an innocence there I had taken before as shyness. "Tell me you've had sex before."

"Of course. I mean, everyone my age has, right?"

"Uh huh. What Kind of sex have you had?"

"Oh. The usual kind."

I took a deep breath and lowered my head for a moment. I lifted it and looked at her again. "Cindy. Have you ever had intercourse with a guy?"

"You mean like we just did?"

"Yeah, like we just did."

"Yes and no," she said quietly.

"Yes, and no?"

"Well, we did it earlier, in the sleeping bag. That counts, right?"

"Besides that."

"If you're asking if she's a virgin, the answer is yes," Emily said. "One hundred percent dick virgin. Oh, she's jerked off guys and sucked on them a few times and stuffed all kinds of toys in her pussy. She even let one of her boyfriends try and put it in her, but she got him so excited before she let him try that he came all over her ass before he could get it in her. So...yeah, she's a virgin... or was before tonight."

"Oh Jesus," I swore quietly. "And you knew this?" I asked Emily.

"Sure. Didn't seem like it was important. You two were enjoying each other."

"We were!" Cindy said. She used her fingers to make me look at her. "Hey. I don't regret this one bit. You were a prefect gentleman and went out of your way to make us comfortable without any expectations from us. That we had sex... well, as far as I'm concerned, it's just a nice thank you from us."

"But if I'd have known," I protested.

"What? You'd have not had sex? Is being a virgin somehow make me not worth having sex with?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then let it be. We had sex. We both enjoyed it... twice. The first time you were gentle and let me take the lead and I enjoyed it so much I wanted it again. The second time you made me climax harder than anything I've ever felt. I have no regrets. I hope you don't either."

"Good, now that's settled, bring your naked ass back over here. I'm getting cold!" Emily said before I could answer Cindy.

I shook my head and climbed off of Cindy. She worked herself back into the sleeping bag while I settled down on my right side and curled up with Emily. She pressed herself back against me and pulled my arm up to her chest after I got us covered with the blanket. "I just hope you have some left for later," she whispered as she snuggled down into me. "Because when I wake up, I'm going to want a good morning fuck."

Morning came more abruptly as I had intended. That came in the form of someone pounding on the driver's side window. I presumed it was daylight, though I couldn't really tell through the ice that coated the inside of all the windows. "Anyone in there?" a guy shouted.

"Yeah. I'm here," I answered him.

"You need water or anything? You okay in there?"

"Yeah. We're fine. I have some water. How soon do you expect to get us out of this mess?"

"Wreckers are working as fast as they can. I'd say a couple hours. You know anything about that little blue car in front of you? No one seems to be in it."

"Yeah! That's our car," Emily called. "We ran out of gas. This gentleman is keeping us warm."

"Okay. If you're good to go. I'd guess a few hours and a tow truck should be by. They'll have some gas so you can get to a gas station," he said.

"Okay. Thank you!"

A few moments later we could hear him pounding on the window of the car behind us.

"A few hours. It'll take at least an hour to thaw all the ice off the inside of the windows," I said as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I pushed the blanket off and crawled into the front seat. I started the engine and then crawled back again. "Probably better put some clothes back on. Once it starts to melt, we ought to be dressed."

"Afraid someone'll see us?"

"That's up to you. If you want to show off your bodies."

"Well, I for one am NOT getting dressed until I get that good morning fuck you promised me last night."

"I don't recall promising any such thing."

Emily rolled on top of me, pulling the blanket back over the two of us. She scooted herself until her face was over mine. "You want me dressed, you have to make me come first," she whispered with a grin. "Otherwise, I don't plan on moving."

"You mean that?" I asked.

"I think you know I do," she whispered. "And based on how hard you're already getting, I'd say you're looking forward to the prospect."

"You think so?"

"I do," she said as she wiggled back a little. I felt my head press against her pussy lips. She rocked her hips a little, coaxing it into the right place. I felt my head spread her lips and start to push slightly into her. I reached for her hips and held her as I shifted my feet. I pushed my hips up and arched my back, forcing my cock into her hot wet depths. She moaned softly as I pushed deeper into her. "Ohhhhhhhh yes. That's it. Fuck me with that fantastic cock!" she moaned loudly. I held her hips and she lifted herself slightly off my chest to help my angle. I started to push and pull my hard-on in and out of her, drawing gasps and moans of pleasure from her. Her tits wiggled and swung slightly with each impact against her bare body.

As much as I was enjoying this, if this was going to be our last time, I wanted a little more than a quick fuck. I slid my hands from her hips to her butt and pulled her up my body. I pulled her so far that her tits were in my face. She moaned softly as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, my tongue teasing over and around her hard nipple. I pushed my hand over the back of her thigh and stroked my finger up and down her wet lips, teasing my finger tip over her clit. We lay there, with her tit in my mouth and my finger in her pussy as the warm air started to blow across us. I teased her clit until I felt her body start to shudder, her climax growing closer by the second. It took a moment to turn us, lying her on the blanket and moving myself over her. She spread her legs and planted her feet on the ceiling to hold them apart as I moved up her body. I rubbed my head between her lips and then pushed into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck me," she moaned softly as I started stroking in and out of her. I wondered if anyone would notice the truck rocking as I plunged in and out of her hot wet depths, my own climax growing by the second. Her body shuddered and I felt her pussy tighten around me as her orgasm washed over her. It was only a few more strokes and my body joined hers. My body spasmed and jammed me deep into her as I gushed a flood of cum deep into her. She reached up and pulled me down on her, her legs wrapping around mine to hold me to her as my body spasmed and jerked, filling her with my cum. I lay on her, panting, feeling her pussy still clenching and releasing around my now softening shaft. "NOW we can get dressed," she whispered.

I nodded, knowing she was right. I watched them as they dressed, both intentionally leaving bras and panties off as they pulled on their dresses. I dug out a fresh t-shirt and pulled it on, Cindy pulling my underwear away from me when I tried to put it on. I allowed her to keep it and pulled on my pants without. I pulled on socks and then tossed my shoes into the front seat.

As the ice melted off the windows, I could see it was indeed morning, late morning at that. The wind was still whipping the snow around, and the truck said it was a frigid six degrees outside, but at least the snow had stopped falling. I could see snow drifted around their car and figured I was going to have to help dig them out. Of course they didn't have a shovel. I left them in the truck and climbed out, pulling my stocking cap on and my gloves on. I dug the shovel out of the back of the truck and went to work digging the snow out from under the wheels and around the car. It took the better part of an hour to get it where I thought they could drive out, once they had gas. I walked back to the truck, stowed the shovel and then climbed back in.

"Oh my God! You're like...freezing!" Cindy said with concern.

"It is cold out."

"You get that coat off and get your butt back here!" she demanded.

"Or what?"

"Or...Or...Or I'll come up there and start stripping you right there!"

I looked at Emily. "Would she?"

"This time yesterday? Not a chance. Today? Yeah, I'm pretty sure she would!"

"Okay," I answered, pulling my coat off. I climbed up between the seats into the back. I no sooner got back there, and she was pushing my t-shirt up my body.

"Come on, don't make this difficult."

"Make what difficult?" I asked, not quite sure what she was trying to accomplish.

"I'm going to make you warm. Body heat, remember?"

"I'll warm up just fine," I said as she moved to straddle my legs. She pulled the blanket around her shoulders and then began to unbutton her dress. She undid the entire row of buttons until she could spread it apart, leaving herself completely naked except for the now open dress. She reached for my pants and started to undo them as well. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you warm," she said with a grin. "I wanna make sure that you don't get frostbite down there."

"I'm sure I won't," I said as she spread my pants apart and pulled my half hard cock out of my pants.

"I know. And I'm going to make sure," she said as she scooted towards me. She lifted my dick up and rubbed my head between her lips. She worked me into her, and I felt my dick hardening further as she settled herself on me. She lay herself against me, pressing her bare body against my chilly skin. "Ohhhhhh. You are cold. I better try and rub on you to get you warm," she said, moving her body around against mine. She rubbed her big tits on my chest, her hard nipples squeezed to my chest. I was pretty sure her actions were warming her a lot more than me. Her hips started to lift and lower, sliding me in and out of her pussy under the blanket. "Are you starting to get warm?" she panted as she lifted and lowered her hips.

"Not as warm as you are," I chuckled. "Are you trying to make yourself come?"

"I wasn't. But I am now," she groaned. I slid my hands around inside the blanket and started to squeeze her butt cheeks in time with her strokes. "Oh yeah. Oh God you feel so good. I think I'm going to....oh god. I'm going to... OH SHIT!" she squealed as she started to climax around me, her whole body trembling as she lay on me. I let her lay on me and shifted my feet. I started to lift and lower my butt, driving my cock slowly in and out of her quivering pussy. She gasped and moaned as I pushed in and out, working my own orgasm closer and closer to climax. She lifted her chest so I could see her sexy tits, looking down at my face as I pushed myself closer.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as my body hit the point of no return. I lifted and pushed as far into her as I could while my cock surged shot after shot of cum into her. I lay panting beneath her, my cock slowly softening inside her.

"There. I think you're warmed up now," she whispered, looking down at me. "Thank you for letting me do that. I know you're worried, but it's what I wanted."

"You know. I meant to ask before. Are you...I mean...do you have... Should we be..."

"Are you trying to ask if I'm on birth control?" Cindy asked with a smile. "A little late to ask now, isn't it?"

"I guess it is."

"What does a dick virgin, as Emily calls me, need with birth control?"

"Oh shit! You're not on anything?

"No. But I just had my period a few days ago. It's Emily you need to worry about. She isn't on anything either and I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't ovulating. She gets so super horny that time of the month."

"Wait! What!? Oh shit," I groaned.

"Don't worry. I'm not asking for anything," Emily said with a grin. "I got everything I could possibly ask for."

"Wait. I don't get it. I asked if you had a boyfriend or husband or anything and you said no!"

"We don't. Neither of us have a boyfriend."

"So how do you know she's ovulating...unless... tell me I'm not that stupid!"

"Okay, you're not that stupid," Emily said. "And no, I didn't plan any of this, but once you looked interested in our bodies, how could I help but let you take it where it was going to go. I had fun, you had fun. What's the problem?"

"But if you got pregnant?"

"I hope I did. I think having a little boy with your qualities would be pretty special."

"Oh fuck."

"If you want. I wouldn't mind adding more to what you already gave me," Emily said with a grin. "But hey, never know. Maybe both of us will be pregnant together."

"Or if you come back out this way, we can meet up and let you try again with me," Cindy said as she still sat on my shrunken dick. "I'm getting kind of used to feeling this in me."

I stayed in the back, and we ate another two of my MRE's while we waited, shutting the truck back off again as soon as the windows were all cleared. We were limited to what we could do with the windows no longer iced over, but that didn't stop the girls from taking every advantage of me under the blanket, especially Emily.

It was almost dark before the flashing lights of the tow truck made it to the girl's car. By then the girls and I had spent a considerable amount of time under the blanket staying warm. It took some convincing, but eventually Emily convinced me that there wasn't any point in refusing to have sex again and managed to get me to fill her up three more times, pretty much draining any reserve I had. They promised me that they wouldn't be coming looking for child support or anything else, and I reluctantly exchanged contact information with them, promising that I would indeed check in with them next time I was out this way. It wasn't that I had a wife or anything to worry about, but it was just kind of against all of my morals to have a child running around that I didn't know what was happening too. They assured me that it was just that kind of thing that made them want me to be the father all the more.

My plan was to find some serious food and then a hotel room. No point in starting the drive to Chicago at night. If I'd have been smart, I might have asked to stay overnight with them. Oh well. If I can't find a room, maybe I will. I have a phone number.