Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,460 Followers

"You are. You're damn near half my age," I said. "But that doesn't mean I don't find you attractive."

"Well for an old man, you have a pretty sexy looking cock," Emily said. "Don't you agree Cindy?"

"Oh hell yeah," Cindy agreed quietly, still looking at my dick. "So... You gonna pee? I'm starting to get cold."

I sighed. "Yeah." Peeing with a hard-on isn't exactly easy. I pushed my head into the open top of the bottle and closed my eyes. No way I was going to be able to pee while looking at those sexy pussies. I took a few slow deep breaths trying to will myself to pee. I was glad I hadn't started yet when I felt a hand on my dick that wasn't mine. My eyes shot open in surprise and I jerked. "HEY!"

"It's okay," Emily said as she gently removed my hand from my dick. She continued to hold me, aiming me down into the cup. "Go ahead," she whispered. I closed my eyes and gave in to the urge that I had been trying to force. I could feel it coming, flowing out, the gentle sound of it hitting the small bottle. I worried that it was going to overflow, but felt my flow subside, leaving me just a few squirts before it was done. I expected her to let go, but instead I felt her hand lift me and aim me back up toward Cindy's face. Her hand started to slowly stroke me, my dick growing hard again in her hand. I opened my eyes and looked at Emily. She was on her knees, leaning over Cindy's leg, staring at my dick. She slowly stroked it, making it grow harder by the moment.

"You shouldn't do that," I whispered, wanting her to stop but not wanting it at the same time.

"I know," Emily answered, not stopping her strokes. I reached out and started to stroke her bare back, slowly sliding my fingers up and down her back in time with her hand sliding along my dick. Her hand slipped over my head with each stroke, teasing my engorged mushroom head. I let my hand slide further down her back, sliding it down over the curve of her amply round butt. She leaned over further and I watched as she engulfed the head of my dick with her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh," I groaned softly as she teased her tongue around my head, taking her time. The motion rocked her forward, pushing her butt up in the air. I let my hand slide down further now, stroking under her butt, my fingers finding her hot wet pussy lips. She started to stroke her mouth slowly on and off my dick, her mouth following her hand. I stroked her lips, teasing my fingers between them, sliding them in time with her mouth. I felt her moan around my shaft as my fingers found her clit and bounced across it.

The two of us lost ourselves in the sensations, her mouth teasing my cock and pushing my impending orgasm closer and closer to release. Her pussy was getting wetter, her hips lifting and lowering in time with my strokes, my fingers trying to push into her depths and then sliding along her pubic bone until my fingers bounced one after the other over her hard clit. Her moan around my dick signaled her climax, her motions suddenly less smooth. She continued to try to suck me, but for nearly a minute she was lost to her own climax. I gently stroked her pussy as her climax faded, her mouth once again working to push me over the top.

"Oh damn," I grunted as my cock started to spurt my cum into her mouth. My body jerked and twitched as I emptied shot after shot into her mouth. She pulled off of me only after sucking on me until I started to soften. She pulled her mouth off my dick and then lifted herself towards my face. She pressed her mouth to mine, giving me a long deep kiss. I could taste my own cum on her lips as we kissed. The kiss slowly softened and became gentle, her lips sucking on mine and her tongue teasing my lips.

"Thank you," she whispered as she finally broke the kiss. She pulled back and then moved the little bottle to dump it. She turned around and her butt pushed at me as she bent to reach the door handle to open the door. I couldn't resist, and pulled her butt towards me slightly, kissing her wet pussy lips. She held herself there while I teased her pussy with my tongue, taking the opportunity to try something I'd never done before, taste black pussy. She opened the door and emptied the bottle, trying hard not to pull her pussy away from my eager tongue. She finally did have to pull away to turn around. "I wouldn't mind more of that," she said with a grin.

"I wouldn't either, but it is getting colder in here. Something even your nipples are announcing."

"Too bad," Emily said quietly with a grin.

"Come on. I'll help you girls get tucked in," I said. It took a couple minutes for them to get situated, both of them laying on their left sides, facing the passenger side. For whatever reason, they had chosen for Cindy to be on my side of the pair. I tucked them in and laid their dresses on their feet to help keep them warm. I slipped into my sleeping bag, zipped it up to my neck and then rolled onto my left side as well, spooning myself against Cindy's back as best I could to try and give them as much insulation as I could. It wasn't long before their breathing fell away to the soft rhythmic breathing of sleep. I followed shortly after.

I don't know how long I'd been asleep, I couldn't see my watch. It took me a few moments to even realize that what had woken me was a draft. Somehow my zipper had come undone. I sleepily reached for the zipper and my hand ran into an obstruction. It took a few more moments for my brain to register a soft body. I was pushed further awake as a pair of VERY cold feet slipped down into my mummy bag against my bare legs. Mummy bags are designed for backpackers that need something small and compact, or to use in cold weather. It takes much less heat to warm a smaller bag. They are designed to be a one person sleeping, not two, even if I had chosen a somewhat larger version for my own comfort. The soft body wiggled into the bag with me, her bare skin pressing against me as she tried to work the zipper closed again. I slipped a hand around her and used it to pull the zipper up in place, glad that it didn't split at the snugness of the material around us.

As I finished pulling the zipper up, she grasped my hand and kept me from pulling it back down again, clamping it against her breast. I could tell by the size of the breast in my hand that it was Cindy who had joined me. I hadn't completely understood her. Emily seemed more forward and unashamed when she had to undress. Cindy, however, struck me as more bashful and reserved, right up until Emily challenged her to just go pee in front of me. She then seemed to throw caution to the wind and not only strip the rest of the way, but to ensure that I had every opportunity for a good long look at her body. Now here she was, naked, in the same sleeping bag as me.

I felt her work her hand behind her and between us, her fingers finding my soft dick. She wrapped her hand around it and began to gently squeeze it, not hard, but hard enough to cause my body to respond and push towards her. Over and over she squeezed me, my cock seeming to grow slightly with each squeeze. Soon she had my cock hard, my head pressed between her thighs, each squeeze causing my hips to involuntarily push towards her. I could feel my head brush her pussy lips with each push of my hips, at first just stroking her lips, but then she adjusted her hand ever so slightly, allowing my engorged head to push between her lips and eventually push into her vaginal opening.

"Oh shit," I whispered as she shifted her hand again, this time just after I had pushed forward, forcing my head into her an inch or so. She moved her hand and pushed her soft butt back at me, forcing her pussy further on my dick. There wasn't much room in the bag, but I made the most of the little movement we could manage. I was able to push against her bare soft butt cheeks, sliding my dick in and out of her about two inches. I squeezed her big soft tit with each stroke of my cock, little moans of pleasure coming from her. I felt movement of her arm and the occasional touch of her fingers between her legs as she stroked her own clit.

It was unexpected, having her join me, but not unpleasant, for either of us. We rocked in time and slowly teased each other closer and closer to orgasm. I felt her body shudder and then her pussy start to squeeze me, much like her hand had done. I thrust into her as much as I could while my orgasm raced to its own completion. I panted as I pulled her tightly to me, my body jerking and twitching as my cock pumped my seed deep in her pussy. It wasn't until well after I'd filled her that any thought of protection occurred to me. As my cock softened and slipped from within her, all I could do was hope that she was on some kind of birth control. I fell back into an uneasy sleep, still wondering.

It was still dark when Emily pushed on us to wake us. "Hey. You two might be toasty, but I'm freezing my pussy off over here. I hope you have room for me in there."

"There's not supposed to be room for two," I answered sleepily.

"Then maybe we need to do something else, because I'm getting damn cold."

"Yeah. Okay. I'll run the car for a few minutes and warm us up," I said as I worked the zipper open. I crawled out of the bag and into the front seat of the truck, needing to push on the brake pedal to start the truck. I turned on the seat heater and waited patiently for the engine to heat up. I had the blower running full blast, aimed at me so I'd stay warm while I waited the ten minutes. I shut the engine off and crawled back between the seats, only to find that Emily and Cindy were now snuggled together, zipped into my sleeping bag. I frowned and growled to myself about being too nice of a guy. By rights, I should throw their asses out of my sleeping bag. Instead I made myself into a burrito with the blanket. It'd be a lot easier keeping warm in the blanket if I wasn't alone. I closed my eyes to get as much sleep as I could before it got chilly again.

Emily sat over my face, grinding her pussy into my chin as I licked her sweetness, digging my tongue deep between her soft lips. I could feel my cock swelling, practically begging to push into her pussy. My hands reached up to her surprisingly firm tits, squeezing them while I attacked her clit. I rolled her off my face and crawled up over her body, aiming my cock for her wet pussy and thrusting it into her soft wet confines. She moaned loudly as I pumped in and out of her pussy. Her friend shooshed her as she rocked herself, sliding her pussy on and off my engorged shaft while I held her firm tits in my hands. I could feel my cum getting close to release as she worked her black pussy on and off my dick.

My mind struggled with the inconsistency for a few moments before realizing that my hands were touching a soft, smooth, warm, body. I opened my eyes sleepily and looked up to see Emily's face over mine. I should be cold, but I felt warm air blowing across my uncovered body.

"You looked cold, so we thought we'd warm you up. I won, so I got to lay on you while Cindy started the truck," she whispered. "Only someone had a hard-on, so I couldn't resist," she added, wiggling her hips a little to move my rock hard cock in her pussy slightly.

"Oh my," I whispered.

"I didn't think you'd mind, since Cindy already had you in her and how much you were enjoying licking my pussy."

"No. I don't mind," I answered back quietly while she shifted her weight slightly. She pulled her knees up under her without lifting her firm little tits from my chest. She began to lift and lower her hips, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft.

"God, you feel so big inside me," she moaned softly. "Soooooo damn big and hard."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I tried to lift and lower in time with her strokes, our bodies slapping together softly. I heard the truck shut off and, in a few moments, felt Cindy crawling back into the back with us. She lay down beside us and scooted towards my head. She gently used her hand to turn my face towards her and then leaned her chest towards my face, letting one of her nipples brush my lips. The only thing I like better than licking pussy before fucking it, is sucking tits while I'm fucking. I'd only had one other time when I was able to enjoy two women at once and I wasn't going to refuse when it was thrown at me. I sucked and licked Cindy's nipple, teasing it until she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh God Em. He's making me so fucking horny again."

"Yeah. I'm sure," her friend panted as she continued to slide up and down my shaft, pushing her own climax closer and closer. "Oh God. Too soon. Ohhhhhh God I'm going to come!" she squealed a few seconds later as she jammed herself down on my cock, her pussy squeezing and spasming around me while she shuddered and trembled gently. "Ohhhhhhhhh damn. Ohhhhh shit," she panted.

I turned my face from Cindy's chest and lifted Emily higher up my body. I planted my feet on the floor and arched my back, pushing my cock deep into her while I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her chest to my face. I closed my lips around one of her nipples and started to buck my hips up and down, driving my cock deep into her hard enough to make her whole body bounce slightly. I sucked and nibbled one of her rock hard nipples, keeping her orgasm going while I pounded into her spasming pussy. "OHHHHHH SHIT!" Emily cried loudly as my body bucked hard and pumped a gush of cum deep into her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" she cried in a squeaky voice as my body surged inside her over and over. I released her nipple from my mouth and flopped my head back down, panting for breath.

"I hope that was a good oh shit," I panted breathlessly.

"Oh my God yes. Ohhhhh such a good oh shit," she breathed heavily. "You sure know how to make a girl feel good."

"You do a pretty good job of making an old man feel good too," I breathed.

"I'd hardly call anyone that can fuck like that, an old man!" she said with a girlish giggle. "I think if you don't mind, I'll sleep with you the rest of the night. I bet we can find a way to keep each other warm."

"And Cindy isn't going to think it's unfair?"

"She gets the sleeping bag. We get each other," Emily said, looking at her friend, right?"

"Unless you want to switch."

"Not likely," Emily said with a grin. We waited until Cindy had gotten herself settled in the sleeping bag and then Emily slipped off of me. The two of us spooned together and covered ourselves with the blanket. "You know. If that gets hard again, you know what to do with it? Right?"

I slid my hand down from where it had been cupping her breast, moving until I could slide my fingers between her legs. "Put it here?" I whispered as I stroked my fingers on her soft pussy lips.

"Exactly," she whispered, pushing her ass back against me.

The downside of sex before bed is that after a little while I have to get up and go pee. I really hated to wake the girls, so I slipped out of the covers and carefully covered Emily back up. I crawled gingerly over them and down into the passenger side of the front seat. It didn't take long for me to empty my bladder and dump the bottle outside before carefully crawling back up between the seats. Cindy had rolled onto her back in the space where I had been laying, so I started to crawl over her before trying to roll her back over to make room for me to lay again. I was on my hands and knees over her when I felt her hands come out of the sleeping bag, one reaching for my flaccid dick, the other my butt. She held my soft dick in her hand and pulled me down until she could envelope it with her hot mouth.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she sucked on my cock, teasing it with her tongue. She let go of my butt and moved it to the zipper of the bag, pulling the zipper down until the bag was open as far as she could reach. She pulled her knees up through the gap and pushed them apart, spreading her legs with my head hovering over her pussy. There was no doubt in my mind what she wanted. I lowered my head down and gently kissed her pussy lips, getting an appreciative moan around my now hardening cock. I was actually kind of surprised that she was getting me so hard so fast. I hadn't had this much sex at any time in years. But then having a young pussy in my face was clearly a stimulating situation.

I licked up and down her slit, enjoying the sweet taste of her juices, her hips lifting off the floor towards my face. I shifted my weight and rested on my elbows, allowing me to wrap both arms around her thighs. I used the fingers of one hand to spread her lips and two fingers of my right to push slowly into her hot pussy. She moaned loudly and let go of my dick with her mouth as I pushed my fingers in and out of her. I continued to lick and tease her clit while I worked my fingers into her, her hips lifting even more as I worked on her pussy. "Oh fuck," she groaned as I teased her, trying to push her to climax. She arched her back and pushed her pussy towards my face as she started to shudder, her legs stiffening and shaking. Her hand squeezed my cock almost in time with the spasms of her pussy around my finger. I sucked her clit between my lips and gently held it with my lips while flicking it rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

Her body bucked under me, her feet pushing her pussy and my face up from the floor. I felt more than saw the gush of cum spray from her pussy as she held her butt almost a foot off the floor, her whole body stiff and shuddering. She started to relax slightly and then stiffened again, spraying another huge jet of girl cum, this time all over my face and beyond that, all over the sleeping bag and the side window of the suburban. "Oh God," she panted. "Ohhhhh God."

I'd only met a few women that were what they called squirters, but I got the feeling this was the first time Cindy had done so. Not that it mattered, other than the mess it made. I crawled down her body, turned around in the tight confines and crawled up her body again. I lay down on top of her, my weight pressing her to the floor. I reached under her thigh and used my fingers to align my engorged dick with her dripping wet pussy. I slid up her body, forcing my cock into her and drawing a long deep moan from her. I could still feel her pussy spasming as I started to pump myself in and out of her. I drove in hard, jamming my head all the way to her cervix, causing her to shudder again and expel yet another stream of cum around my hard dick. I started pumping with abandon into her, jamming hard into her with each stroke. She planted her feet on the ceiling of the truck to hold her legs up and back, giving my dick even more depth.

In and out I stroked, pumping my cock into her as she moaned and gasped under me, clearly enjoying the sudden attention. I could feel my cock swelling, warning me that I was going to be filling her sweet young pussy in a very few moments. I'd already filled her once, so there was no point in ruining a perfectly good fuck. I jammed deep into her as the first spasm took my body. I felt the cum push into her as my body jerked and twitched.

I lay on her, panting, my cock buried deep inside her, still oozing my cum into her hot womb. She used her hands to guide my face to hers and kissed me wetly, aggressively. She lowered her legs and wrapped them around me, tangling her legs around mine, her arms moving around my neck to keep me from moving away. I was quite literally captured, and she seemed to want it that way. We kissed for what felt like an hour but was probably only a few minutes. She pulled her face from mine slowly, panting for breath. "Does it always feel like this?"

"What?" I asked.

"Sex. Does it always feel like this?"

"I don't know. It feels different between you and Emily, but I don't know how it feels for you. Why?"

"Because I don't think I've ever felt anything so...so...fantastic."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,460 Followers