Strip Game Addicts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long before Debbie announced her coming orgasm and demonstrated that squirting ran in the ladies of the Sommers family, her juices gushing out in copious amounts on the vinyl seat of the stool as well as the shag carpet.

Silence fell in the room once Debbie calmed down after her very loud orgasm, Amy could barely stand still, her own pussy now aching to be touched, she regretted making her sister do this, not out of pity, but due to the losing position she probably put herself in.

"That was fun." Debbie proclaimed cheerfully, albeit in a tired and gasping voice as she got up and picked up her pool cue, ready to play again.

Sure enough, when Amy returned to the table, she found it quite hard to concentrate on the game, she could probably win the game once she calmed down, and maybe even got some clothes to wear.

But it just so happens that, after a few more shots, Amy found herself staring down an interesting configuration of balls on the table; she saw the 5 ball that she could sink into one of the corner pockets, but what drew her attention was the 8 ball sitting in the corner next to it, for some reason, she considered trying to aim her ball in a way that sunk both balls and instantly losing the game.

A single glance at the two boys, now sporting visibly uncomfortable pants from the show and that single thought made her clit ache harder than she would have cared to admit.

God, I'm turning into a huge slut.Was all Amy could think of as she exhaled and shot the cue ball, and almost exactly as she imagined, the cue ball glanced the 5 ball, sending it straight into the corner pocket, and slowly but surely, the cue ball rolled slowly towards the 8 ball, nudging it ever so slowly into its own pocket, Amy hung her head in shame as she heard her sister squeal in excitement.

"I really thought your were going to crush me!" her sister excitedly clapped Amy on her bare back, it seems the three were not aware of any foul play, they didn't show it, at least, and besides, Amy didn't exactly plan that shot, she just accepted this possibility "You know what this means, right? But first..."

Debbie grabbed Amy's cue and set it aside, then made sure Amy was bent over, Amy figured out what Debbie meant moments before she actually stated it:

"You're going to have to take all those remaining forfeits, sis." Debbie said, and in response, Amy mentally prepared herself to take 15 smacks to the rear, and it came, first was Scott, alternating between cheeks and making sure to caress her ass before and after each swat, his other hand also made sure to pinch Amy's nipple on occasion.

Next was John, who took his time in squeezing her ass and rubbing her moist lips while he spanked her.

Finally, Debbie noted how wet Amy was before she started:

"Since I'm the last in line, I think I'm gonna start the big forfeit as well, you look like you need some help." She quipped as she dipped a finger into Amy's pussy, and started fingering Amy as she quickly smacked Amy's behind, who yelped and moaned in pleasure as she leaned more on the table, feeling her knees weaken.

A thought crossed Amy's mind, her sister was basically paying her back for the show earlier, she was making her cum just as she had done so a few minutes ago, in the end, it would be Amy who would suffer the greater humiliation.

For once, she was glad she felt herself getting aroused.

As soon as she realized that, the floodgates opened, and Amy was moaning loudly as her sister's fingers pumped away in her sopping wet pussy.

It didn't take long for Amy to find herself bucking her hips and screaming in pleasure as her juices flooded out with her orgasm, it was one of the quickest and most satisfying orgasms Amy had had in her entire life.

Once Debbie pulled her fingers out of her sister's completely drenched and twitching pussy, Amy's knees gave out and she found herself crumbling to her knees, still leaning against the pool table and completely out of breath.

Just barely, Amy could hear the two boys walk up to her and unzip their pants, Amy knew what was coming next as she turned around to see two very hard and very large cocks pointing at her, she looked at them not with surprise or even hesitation, but with lust, she had just orgasmed and she was already craving more.

She swallowed one of the two cocks in her mouth (not even bothering to see it belonged to) as she stroked the other with a free hand, hungrily sucking away at it as she felt herself get horny yet again.

The cock she was stroking backed away as its owner stepped behind her and raised her ass into a more accessible position, Amy knew what was coming but despite bracing for it, she found herself releasing an audible moan with her cock filled mouth as her eager pussy was penetrated by the second cock.

Now stuffed from both ends, Amy was rocked vigorously as she was pounded by the shaft inside her, she was oblivious to anything outside of her own ecstasy as she was being spit-roasted by two complete strangers she barely met an hour ago.

Debbie, having picked up the phone her sister used to record her forfeit, and began filming as soon as she was done fingering her younger sister, she quipped about how she couldn't wait for Suzie to see what she got Amy to do. Of course, Amy herself was too preoccupied to even register that declaration, as she rubbed her vacant pussy when the two boys swapped positions, now it was John who was drilling Amy's pussy as her head bobbed against Scott's thick rod.

Amy had come multiple times before Scott announced he was ready to cum himself, pulling out of her mouth and releasing his seed into Amy's eager mouth and face, it didn't take long for John to reach his own climax, he was ready to pull out as he announced his own orgasm, but Amy had enough clarity in that single moment to tell him otherwise:

"No! Cum inside me, fill my pussy!" She breathlessly pleaded, in the throes of pleasure herself, as she came to one last earth-shattering orgasm as she felt John's cock stab deep in her as it filled her womb with his spunk.

Once John was completely spent, he gently pulled out of Amy's quivering hole, and watched her collapse from the pleasure onto her back, a wide grin on her jism covered face as she pulled on her nipple in complete bliss with her eyes closed.

"Well done boys, you definitely got her approval." Debbie said as she stopped recording and sent the video to her own phone "Why don't you go on ahead? I'll take care of sleeping beauty here."

And so the two boys bid the naked ladies farewell as they cleaned up and left the room. Debbie crouched down next to her spent sister, she scooped up a glob of cum off her face, now a bit recovered from her overwhelming bliss and aware of her surroundings, Amy opened her mouth and playfully sucked the finger clean.

"Did you set this all up?" Amy asked her sister after a few seconds of silence, wondering if the games she played earlier today were completely fair.

"Not all of it, me and mom did our best to hedge our bets with the games," Debbie admitted somewhat apologetically, though she showed no hints of regret "but the girl in the store and these guys were a happy coincidence.

"We didn't want you to have any doubts if you're going away from home soon." Debbie continued to explain their reasoning, and finally asked to make sure "You gonna loosen up a bit from now on?"

"Maybe..." Amy somewhat lied, and decided after a few seconds to tell a smaller lie "Probably..."

--------------------------

The End