All Comments on 'Strip Poker with Kelly Monaco'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
The real motive!

Kelly the perfect woman. A Card Player and Lover. What guy could ask for anything more. Knowing the "Box-Man" I'm sure he's going to think of something. Wonderful read!

lust_4_ulust_4_uabout 17 years ago
Mmmm...........

I have read many of your stories and loved each of them, but this one has surpassed them all! I love the detail - esp the oral! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
kellymonaco

hi excellent story!the detail paid to kelly monaco was perfect.it makes for all those non kelly fans to learn who kelly monaco is,and the update version is very good on detail just a great story by a great writter thankyou!duane p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Kelly Monaco

Kelly Monaco is the most beautiful women in the world. She has the type of body that any man would die for. I can't even imagine what it would be like to fuck such a pretty lady. I can tell you this, if i ever had the chance to get into her, she would get the fucking of a lifetime. In many ways, she reminds me of my beautiful Sister whom i enjoy so much. Thanks for such a wonderful story. Go Kelly, go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tasty.

I fantasized about Ms. Monaco after watching her on Dancing w/ Stars. This was a great read & I nearly came while doing so. U write well, Mr. Licker: pls continue 2 do so 4 all our sakes, M8! Mmm Juicy details about her sweet body 2! Oooh, I'm REAL horny now. U rock, Bud. Only 4 pts bcoz of the negro in the tale, tho, I'm just not in2 THAT, U see. sorry: otw, good stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous