Strip Poker with Kelly Monaco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

I started caressing her second pair of inner and outer labia as I had the first, but by the time I was halfway back to her clit, I heard a gasp of pure pleasure. This time, when I looked, I saw Kelly's face moving much faster as she sucked Duane's cock in and out. Her lips seemed to be holding it more tightly, and I knew what that meant. Even as I watched, the muscles in Duane's buttocks clenched, and he sighed and thrust his cock forward between her lips. The movements of her face stopped briefly, and I knew she must be catching the semen he had just ejaculated, probably on her tongue. He stroked into her mouth a few more times before all his movements stopped, and he relaxed beside her, a happy and contented smile on his face.

Before doing anything more, Kelly lay still, Duane's cock protruding from her mouth. Holding it delicately between her thumb and forefinger, she removed it a few seconds later. She licked everything off the head, before turning it slightly and letting her tongue clean the semen from the slit and under the ridge. After swallowing everything she licked off the still-hard shaft and placed her thumb at the base, just in front of Duane's scrotum. Her index fingers were around the top of his cock, and she slowly brought her hand toward her mouth, squeezing out everything inside. Obviously, she didn't want to waste anything, because her tongue caught all the semen that oozed out of the slit. When she had gotten everything that had been inside his cock, she once more licked all around the ridge and across the head, and seemed to be trying to poke the tip of her tongue into the slit on the end.

When Kelly's mouth finished cleaning off everything, Duane rolled onto his back, even more relaxed, except for his cock, which was still semi-hard. He is a virile man, and only about forty years old, and I was sure he would want more action after he had recovered from his climax. With such a sexy woman as Kelly Monaco to provide it, I expected it to be quite soon.

Kelly turned toward me, a very happy smile on her face and a few drops of Duane's cum starting to trickle out of the corner of her mouth. She felt it there, and tried to reach it with her tongue. It was too far away, so she wiped it off with her fingers, and stuck them into her mouth so none was wasted.

None of Kelly's delicious juices really went to waste either. The taste and the texture of the semen that Duane pumped into her mouth, and the sensations it gave her as it trickled down her throat, had brought her closer to her own climax. Kelly's pussy gushed a fountain of fresh juices and, although I was unable to savor the delicious taste of all of it, I could relish the delightful aroma of what soaked into the bed. After my tongue completed sluicing up everything it could, I resumed what I had been doing before Duane's climax, licking her engorged lips and probing between them.

By the time I reached her clit again, Kelly's lower body was rocking from side to side on the bed, and her pussy was fucking strongly into my face. With her mouth no longer occupied, she was moaning from the pleasure my tongue was giving her, but she interrupted herself to tell me what she wanted.

"I love that, George! I love what you're doing down there. Keep licking me, and make me cum."

I was very glad to hear that, of course, but it was unnecessary. There was nothing in the world I wanted to do at that time more than I wanted to eat Kelly's delectable pussy and have her cum while was doing it. However, I wanted to build her up slowly to that point, giving both of us as much pleasure as I could, and making her climax a momentous one. Although my tongue stroked delicately across the top of her clit hood, I avoided contact with the succulent morsel that had fully emerged from underneath. When it was time for her to cum, I would lick and suck her clit.

Again, I brought my mouth below Kelly's delightful pink hole. This time, my tongue probed stiffly against the lowest edge of that hole, catching and relishing the drops of nectar that spurted out. Still taking my time and immensely enjoying every second of what I was doing, I started working my way slowly up one side of that exquisite hole, thrusting my tongue against the edge and probing under the inside of her inner lip. From stimulation of this extremely sensitive area, Kelly's movements became more extreme. Her hips began swiveling and, besides rocking from side to side under my face, she started thrusting her legs back and forth, like pistons, over my shoulders.

Knowing how much pleasure I was giving to a beautiful woman like Kelly was highly flattering to me, and I continued moving my tongue, with extreme slowness, along the source of her fragrant juices. I alternated between licking and probing one side of her wetness and the other, moving my tongue back and forth over the bubbling pink caldron. Every time my tongue changed sides, it dipped in to taste the fresh nectar that was being produced. By the time I reached the top edge, Kelly's whole body was thrashing on the bed, and her moans of pleasure were ending in whimpers.

As her movements became even wilder under me, I saw that her thighs had rotated slightly outward, presenting her pussy even more fully to my mouth. The time had arrived, I knew, that she was at her highest level of ecstasy, and it was time for her to start cumming. I moved my mouth up slightly higher, and engulfed her adorable clit. It was completely clear of its protective hood, and I had no need to move aside any excess folds. With my lips forming a seal at the base, my tongue caressed the engorged sides and top of her clit as I sucked.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Kelly whimpered for a minute or two, in unison, with the thrusts of her pussy against my face. "Oh! Oh! Yes!" she suddenly cried out joyfully, as she started cumming.

Her thighs squeezed my temples and her hands went to the back of my head, to press my face against her pussy. Kelly rocked back and forth, her ass actually rising from the bed, as she swung her legs wildly from side to side. For as long as she continued cumming, almost five of the most wonderful minutes of my life, my head was a very willing prisoner between them. I clung tightly to her thighs, keeping my mouth firmly around her clit, and licking and sucking until the wild ride ended.

It ended with Kelly arching her back and jamming her pussy against my face for a final time. After her great orgasm, she relaxed completely on the bed, eyes closed and with a blissful smile spread across her face. Her arms were sprawled out at her sides while her legs remained draped over my shoulders. Greedily, I devoured all the fresh juices that had spattered on Kelly's thighs, crotch and the outside of her pussy. I wanted to fuck, and I was quite sure she did also, so I left the freshest and most delicious of her juices, the ones inside the wet hole that was their source. I was tempted to lick them out also, but they would be needed for lubrication.

Believing in being prepared, I had brought a supply of condoms with me. After crawling out from under Kelly's legs, I went into the other room, got them from my pants pocket, and brought them back to the bedroom. Duane wanted to fuck also, but he was not quite ready, after coming so hard into her mouth, so it would be my turn first. I unwrapped one and handed another to him, although I thought it might be too small for him. After putting the condom on my cock, I got back on the bed and walked on my knees until I was between Kelly's legs again.

Her eyes were open and she was still smiling, but her smile became much more lascivious when she saw my fully erect cock in its latex wrapper. "Can I get on top?" she asked.

Having a beautiful, small but bosomy woman such as Kelly, bouncing up and down on top of me or lying full length on my body are my two favorite ways of fucking. I had no trouble at all agreeing to her request and, after she had rolled to one side, lying on the warm spot that she had just left. Kelly swung one knee over my legs so she straddled me, and moved forward until her hands gently fondled my erection. She smiled at me and raised herself so her pussy was just above my cock.

With the fingers of one hand, Kelly held her pussy lips open, while she balanced her weight on the other. I held my cock upright while she lowered herself until the tip was pressing against her pussy lips, and rubbed it against the wetness. With her lubricating juices properly spread, she slowly lowered her body just enough to allow the head of my cock to wedge into her pussy. Kelly sighed happily, and stayed in that same position for a few seconds.

Fragrant lubricating juices were dripping out of her and running down my cock and soaking into the mattress. I hated the thought that I would not be able to relish their flavor and to swallow them, but at least I was able to enjoy their aroma, and they would perform the important function of lubrication. I knew Kelly's pussy was tight, but I also expected her to impale herself on my cock, all the way so my pubic hair would tickle her bare and swollen lips.

She expected the same thing, and lowered her body a little farther, letting another two inches of my cock surge into her pussy. Kelly raised her body, paused, and lowered it, and more of my hard shaft was inside her. With one more repetition, my entire cock had been enveloped by one of the most beautiful pussies in my experience. She grinned lewdly at me, and shifted her weight.

"That feels really good, George. Let's make it even better." She raised and lowered her pussy and, this time, I fucked my cock up to meet her, bringing our bodies together with a wet noise.

"Mmmmm, but I know how to make it even better." This time, she winked at me.

Kelly's legs had been straddling me, but she straightened them out and leaned forward, until she was lying fully on top of me, in the female superior position. Since she is such a superior female, it seemed appropriate. Her arms were curled under mine, so her weight was supported on her forearms and knees, and her beautiful face was inches from my lips, so we could kiss if she felt like it. I loved every part of what she was starting to do, including the way her luscious breasts mashed into my chest, and her nipples dug into my skin. My hands lightly caressed the sumptuous curves of her waist and hips and ass but, best of all, was the way her tight, wet pussy squeezed my cock, sending waves of extreme pleasure throbbing through my body.

She kissed me full on my lips, before moving forward, pulling her pussy most of the way off my cock. With only the head still imbedded in her, she pushed herself back down my body, enveloping the entire shaft once more. When she had taken it most of the way in, I fucked toward her, meeting her stroke. When our bodies came together, it was with a pleasant squishing sound, and happy sighs from Kelly and me.

Once again, she stroked forward and back and, this time, I bent my knees spreading her thighs farther apart with my legs. This let an additional fraction of an inch of my cock slide into her pussy, and she sighed blissfully when she felt the deeper penetration. Over and over, we stroked together, quietly, except for our grunts and murmurs of pleasure and the wet noises of our bodies meeting. With every stroke, the opening to her pussy and the adjacent love channel were stretched anew, and the entire length of my cock was squeezed and released,

We were having so much fun, we had almost forgotten about Duane, but he hadn't forgotten about us. He was fully recovered from being sucked off and cumming into Kelly's mouth, and his cock was almost ready for more. Kneeling on the bed and holding it in one hand, he gently put his other hand on her head, wanting her to suck it again. Kelly looked up at him with her soft, dark eyes, raised her head and leaned toward him to kiss the head of the cock he was offering her, and lick it.

From her kiss and the strokes of her tongue, it became fully erect. Kelly looked down at me and said "Play with my tits, George." She turned her face back to Duane and her mouth began pleasuring his cock again, sucking the thick shaft in between her lips when she moved forward on my body, and out when she slid back.

After we got a rhythm going, all three of us were deriving a tremendous amount of pleasure. Duane was having his cock sucked by an obvious expert, and was able to watch it slide in and out of her lovely face. My hard shaft was being squeezed and released by one of the most delightful pussies in my experience, while I fondled a pair of lovely breasts and my hands stroked the same woman's truly gorgeous body. Kelly may have been having the most fun of all, simultaneously sucking one cock and fucking another, while her ass and hips and breasts were being gently caressed by me. She wanted to stretch out the joyful experience as much as possible, so Kelly moved her pussy and mouth slowly. Nobody said anything, except to sigh and moan blissfully, and the only other noises were the wet sounds of our two hard shafts going in and out of the beautiful woman we were sharing.

Having sucked off Duane once already, Kelly didn't really want him to cum into her mouth again. What she wanted was to get and keep his cock good and hard so they could fuck, after she and I had both cum. After a long and completely delightful time, she felt her climax approaching and took Duane's cock out of her mouth to hold it in her fingers. She licked the slit and under the ridge, kissed the head and grinned at him.

"Keep this handy, Slick. It's your turn next, but in my pussy. Don't forget the rubber."

Pushing against my chest with her hands, she raised her upper body, and straightened her legs until she was kneeling over me in the cowgirl position. Kelly raised her pussy off me until just the head of my cock was inside, and lowered her body until my pubic hair tickled her almost hairless pussy. She had raised herself straight up that time, but for her next stroke, she leaned back. This time, her clit massaged the top of my cock, sending a current of pleasure, even more extreme, through my body and, judging from Kelly's blissful moan, through hers too. I placed my hands on her thighs and, the next time she stroked off my cock and back on, I fucked hard up into her pussy, and pushed down on her legs. Our bodies came together with the same satisfying squishing noise that sounded so delightful, and I felt some of her juices spatter onto my legs.

"Yeah, George, like that," she encouraged me.

Again, Kelly raised her body and brought herself down to meet my thrusting cock. The sound hat time was equally satisfying, but it was almost drowned out by our blissful duet of happy moans. Waves of exquisite pleasure swirled out from my cock, especially from where Kelly's clit was rubbing against its top. Again and again, she raised her body and impaled it on my surging cock, moaning and increasing the pace with every stroke. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whimpered in time with the thrusts, and I moaned in unison.

Her movements, besides being faster, were more erratic and I feared she might fall off me. She wouldn't have gotten hurt, because we were in the middle of the bed, but I didn't want to interrupt the wonderful time we were having. Duane saw the danger too so he knelt behind Kelly and held her luscious breasts in his hands, keeping her in place and fondling her nipples at the same time. My hands on her legs continued keeping her strokes steady, and kept our bodies coming together solidly. Kelly noticed the assistance of both of us, and rewarded me and Duane with two of her extremely pretty smiles.

"That's good, you guys. I'm getting ready to really cum, now," she interrupted her sighs and moans and whimpers of joy to tell us.

Kelly started moving faster than ever and rocking back harder, scraping her clit against my cock. Bolts of pleasure shot through my body every time she moved, and I cold see her luscious body thrashing from side to side as she bounced up in down, held safely in place by me and Duane.

"Yes! Yes!" Kelly cried joyously. "I'm cumming!"

Kelly's movements became wild, as her body thrashed above me, swinging from side to side and back and forth, a string of unintelligible sounds issuing from hr mouth. She continued moving up and down, while I thrust my cock into her pussy, feeling her juices spatter all over me. Seeing Kelly cum like that, thoroughly enjoying herself, was a glorious sight, even though Duane had her lovely breasts covered, and I couldn't watch them bounce and sway.

Kelly's back arched, suddenly, followed by a complete relaxation of all her muscles. Duane held her in position on top of me, not letting her fall. With three more thrusts of my cock into her juicy pussy, my own cumming started, a fountain of pleasure gushing through me, as I ejaculated into my condom. With a few more strokes, I spurted more semen, before totally relaxing on my back. Duane let Kelly fall forward, to sprawl on top of me, and I hugged her against my chest while both of us enjoyed the after-effects of our great climaxes.

By the time my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, Kelly was ready for more. She rolled off me, onto her back and turned to Duane, who was standing beside the bed. "Are you ready for some more, Slick?" she asked him.

"Ready, willing, and able, Kelly." He had put on a condom, apparently one of his own, because it fit, while Kelly and I were resting. Duane demonstrated just how ready and willing and able he was by pointing his stiff cock in her direction.

"Well, that doesn't look too bad. Let's see if you can fuck as well as you play poker." She slipped a pillow under her head and lay back, her legs spread wide, waiting for him to join her and demonstrate.

Duane climbed back on the bed and knelt between her legs, aiming his big cock at the beautiful wet hole that was waiting for it. Kelly reached down and spread her pussy lips apart, presenting the best target she could. He moved closer and, when the tip of his cock pressed against her, Duane rubbed it in the wetness, spreading the lubrication. With everything in readiness, he held his cock against the hole Kelly was creating for him and pushed it firmly inside.

"Mmmmm," she responded. "Yeah! Yeah, like that. Now, give it to me!"

Kelly was very wet from fucking earlier with me but, Duane's cock was so much bigger than mine, it wasn't easy getting it inside her tight pussy. After several firm thrusts, it was still only halfway in, and I could see how she was already being stretched. With no longer any need to guide his cock, Duane leaned forward, placing the palms of his hands on the bed on either side of the reclining woman. She reached down between her legs and, using her hands and fingers, spread open her lips and the tight hole they protected. With another strong shove, Duane's shaft drove most of the way inside her wet and open pussy, eliciting a happy sigh from her. He slid his hands forward, and curled them under Kelly's arms, which she raised in gleeful welcome. With his weight mostly on his knees and forearms, she would be able to move under him as much as she wanted.

Slowly, Duane backed most of his thick cock out of Kelly, leaving just a small fraction inside. Equally slowly, he plunged it back into her. When she felt his shaft filling her pussy, Kelly spread her legs wider, hooked them around his thighs, and pulled herself forward to meet him. Her pussy was so wet, their bodies seemed to slosh as they met. They both sighed happily, and he backed out again for another slow, deep stroke.

They continued fucking for a few more minutes, using the same kind of strokes. Kelly's hands clung to Duane's shoulders as she moved under him, meeting each of his thrusts into her pussy. She sighed and moaned from the intense pleasure his cock was giving her, and whispered how big and hard it was, and how great it felt. My own cock had become almost soft, and I stood by the bed while I removed my condom. Kelly saw it, covered with my semen, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers