Strip Poker with Kelly Monaco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George, I gave you plenty of my juices. How about returning the favor now?"

I had no problem doing what she suggested, and got back on the bed to kneel beside her face. Without changing his long, slow strokes, Duane raised his upper body and Kelly turned her pretty face to me. I placed my cock against her lips. With her tongue, she pulled it inside her mouth and held it there with the fingers of one hand, while the other cupped my balls. Her tongue and the insides of her cheeks worked on it, and I could feel Kelly squeezing and sucking all the semen out of my cock, and running her clever little tongue all around. She opened her mouth again, and I pulled it out, and let her lick off the head one more time, before thanking me in dismissal, and once again concentrating on the great fucking she was doing with Duane.

"Let me do it," she suggested.

"Okay."

Duane remained where he was, his upper body above her, with his weight supported on his hands and his cock all the way inside Kelly. Pushing with her hands against his shoulders, she slid toward the head of the bed, pulling her pussy most of the way off his cock. She stopped before it slipped out completely and, flexing her legs against his, pulled herself toward the foot of the bed, enveloping his cock again. Duane thrust forward to meet her, and grins spread across both their faces from the waves of intense pleasure that swept their respective bodies. They repeated the same stroke over and over, both of them loving what they were doing. Kelly's body started rocking from side to side every time she slid back to impale her pussy, and her head started tossing aimlessly on her pillow.

They continued fucking for a long time, her movements becoming more and more erratic as the level of her pleasure mounted. Finally, she whispered, "Okay, Slick. Really give it to my clit."

Until then, she had been sliding back and forth, taking Duane's cock all the way into her pussy, but with a minimum of contact with her clit. He changed that when he took charge again. Moving slightly forward on her body, he started plunging his cock into her pussy from a different angle, massaging her clit with his cock with every stroke, both going in and coming out.

"Yeah! Yeah! Like that!" she encouraged him. "And fuck me faster."

Duane did what she wanted, because it was what he wanted too. He lowered his body, so they had full-length contact, but his weight was supported by his forearms, letting Kelly continue to move freely under him. Freely was exactly the way she moved, fucking back to meet him, with her body thrashing from side to side. Her pussy was dripping wet with her lubrication, and Duane moved easily too, and rapidly, driving his cock into her and scraping its entire length against her clit.

"Uh!" Uh" Kelly whimpered, in time with the surges of his cock into her and her thrusts back to meet him.

Abruptly, "Yes!" she cried out happily. "Oh, my God, yes! Keep fucking me. Give it to me."

Duane had no intention of not giving it to her or not fucking her, and he drove his cock in and out even faster. Her legs squeezed his hips; her arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders, and she rode up and down with his thrusts, being mashed into the bed every time he rammed his cock into her pussy again. Kelly's hands moved up and down on Duane's back, her nails lacerating him, as she shouted unintelligible words that were obviously words of joy. When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched, with her arms and legs clamping even more tightly on him.

After her orgasm, Kelly sank into the bed, but Duane was neither ready nor willing to stop, and probably not able. He continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy until the muscles in his buttocks clenched and he gave an unintelligible joyful cry of his own. The thrusts of his cock into Kelly's pussy continued, but grew slower and slower, until they finally stopped, and Duane collapsed on top of her. They lay in a happy pile for a few minutes, until his cock softened. He pulled it out and lay beside the tired but very contented Kelly. I got back on the bed and lay by her other side.

We stayed like that, side by side in the big bed, Kelly between Duane and me, and all of us happy and naked and satisfied. She rested one hand affectionately on my bare cock, which was flaccid, and one on Duane's cock, which was almost at that state and still wore his condom.

"I had a great time today, you guys," she told us. "I hope we can play poker again, maybe later on this week. I'll even let you win again."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Kelly and Duane and I did, and expect to have again. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.