Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually more people arrived and came to speak with their hosts, Marcie, Pam and Greg, so Julie met everyone there. They were fascinated to hear snippets of Julie's stories and they could all see that she was going to be really popular this weekend.

Marcie and Greg wandered away from the group surrounding Julie and dived into the pool, swimming a couple of lengths before resting against the wall together in the shallow end.

"I told Julie that she could share our bed tonight, just like old times," said Marcie, "I hope that was OK."

"Of course it is, darling, just so long as you don't mind when I fuck her brains out tonight."

"I wouldn't have expected anything else from you," replied Marcie with a grin, "Let's have a feel of what she'll be getting."

Marcie reached for Greg's cock underwater, found it semi-hard and rubbed it gently, feeling it swelling in her hand.

"Does he want to come visiting?" she asked.

"You know he never turns down an invitation."

Marcie and Greg swam to the deep end where Greg leant against the wall and Marcie put her arms around his neck, her legs around his hips and sat herself gently on his cock, allowing it to slowly penetrate her cunt to its full depth.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice," Marcie murmured in Greg's ear as she settled her clit against Greg's pelvic bone.

"Yes, my darling, it feels wonderful as always. I won't cum just now; I want to save that for Julie if that's OK with you. I'm not as virile as I was when younger," he replied, smiling as he remembered his earlier insatiable sex drive.

"That's fine, darling, just enjoy and let me know if you want to stop."

After a few minutes of intimate communion, their reverie was disturbed by two women and a guy jumping into the pool and swimming over to them. Marcie recognised the women as Rae, Chris and Beck's daughter, and Bridget her partner.

"Hi Rae and Bridget," Marcie called, "How's everything with you?"

"Awesome," answered Rae. "Marcie, I'd like you to meet our new partner, playmate and lover Gene. We only met him a couple of weeks ago and we're both madly in love with him."

Gene smiled sheepishly. "Hi Marcie and Greg," he replied, "Great to meet you at last. All I've heard from these two wenches for the past week or so is about you, this place and this weekend. All very deserved so far though. What a great setup you've got here."

"Thanks," replied Greg, "We certainly like it and it's wonderful for parties, as you can and will see. Pleased to meet you Gene."

Gene leant back against the pool side with his arms around Rae and Bridget on each side of him. It was only then that they noticed that Greg and Marcie were actually coupled. Marcie watched in amusement as this knowledge first dawned on them and then they looked away in embarrassment.

"I .. I .. I guess we'd better leave you to get on with it then," stammered Gene, his face flushing.

"Don't go on our account," replied Marcie, "If we're the only people you see fucking this weekend then you'll be wandering around with your eyes shut. It's all perfectly normal and acceptable here, anywhere, anytime. So enjoy yourself."

"Oh, OK, if you're sure."

Gene looked at 'his' women, wondering if either of them dared to jump on his cock right here, right now. Rae realised his unspoken question and reached down to fondle his cock.

"You up for it?" she asked him.

"OK, if you are," replied Gene, his cock rising to the occasion.

Rae swung herself around to face Gene, lifted her legs around his hips and after a few misses, impaled herself on his cock.

"That's great," she said, resting with her clit pressing on the top of his long cock.

She began sliding back and forth along his cock, her clit dragging against his skin, stimulating her unbearably.

"Oooohhhh, that feels so nice," she whispered in his ear.

Bridget reached across and grasped her breasts in her hands, squeezing her nipples and pulling them far out from her body, which she obviously enjoyed immensely judging by her moans of pleasure. After a few more moments she began moving faster until with a small scream which she unsuccessfully tried to muffle in Gene's neck, she came. Marcie and Greg watched the convulsive ripples passing through her body and then saw her slump down once her orgasm was completed.

"Jump off," said Bridget, "My turn now."

Slowly Rae eased herself off Gene and Bridget took her place, feeling his cock pressing into her cervix as she pushed as hard as possible downwards to put erotic pressure on her clit. Rae reached over and started kneading and pulling on her breasts, causing whimpers of pleasure from Rae, who was moving her hips rapidly back and forth on Gene's cock.

"That's sooo good," he whispered into Bridget's ear. "I'm nearly cumming."

"You cum, darling," replied Bridget, "Because I'm nearly there too."

She thrust forwards as hard as she could and went into ecstasy, moaning into Gene's neck while convulsions rocked her body. Gene thrust deeply into her and she felt his hot cum squirting against her cervix as his orgasm struck hard.

After a few moments it was all over.

"Now for the difficult part," said Marcie, "We don't want cum in the pool – imagine getting pregnant because you swam in a pool that contained cum, not that I think it would happen because the chlorine would kill the sperm, but still it's yucky. So you now have to roll out of the pool still united and then clean up out there."

With help from Rae they managed this task, the cum forming a small pool on the tiles when they disconnected. Rae wiped it up with Gene's towel – "Well, it did come from you," she said when he objected.

Marcie and Greg played for a few more moments then they too disconnected, swam to the shallow end and climbed out, Greg's cock still bobbing at attention as he walked.

"I put Rae, Bridget and Gene into the largest of the rooms as there are three of them," Dana told Marcie as they approached the house. "What's up with Dad? Have you two been playing again?"

Marcie related the activity in the pool.

"Oh," replied Dana, "That's so hot. It's the sort of thing we would have done when we were their age. By the way, I counted 30 people so I think everyone's here. I can't think of anyone else and we have two extras with Julie and Gene. So do you want dinner served now or do you want to welcome everyone here first?"

"I think we should welcome everyone first, introduce a few people who others may not know, then we can serve dinner. We'll have it outside under the shade sail, although the sun is too low for there to be any shade now."

"OK, we'll organise it."

Dana and her crew moved chairs into a tight group so that Marcie could talk to them all together. Slowly they moved to the chairs and sat expectantly.

"Good evening everyone," began Marcie, "Just before we have dinner I wanted to welcome you all here, so, welcome to you all. Greg, Pam and I hope you have a wonderful, totally unforgettable weekend. I must also thank Dana, Trudi, Gabby, Becks, Todd and Chris for the wonderful help they have been this afternoon. They live here too so if there is anything you need to know please just ask them. I would also like to welcome Julie, who has returned very unexpectedly this afternoon. Julie was one of the originals who helped to start 'Dana's' strip club and brothel, which this place was until we moved it many years ago. Welcome Julie. Most of you know everyone else except for Gene, who has recently become Rae and Bridget's partner. Welcome Gene.

"As you are all aware by now, this is a clothing optional residence. Normally in summer we wear what we are at present – nothing. So can I ask that the normal protocol of naturist facilities be observed. In particular please use a towel when sitting on any furniture. You have each been given a pool wrap which you can use if you become too cold or if you feel too exposed being naked. Obviously if you leave the premises you will need to be clothed.

"You will notice that sexual freedom is very strong here. If you wish to make love with someone please ask for their permission, and their partner's permission, first. Remember that generally no means no. This can get tricky, for example, with a mock rape scenario where no most certainly means yes. So there is a safe word for the weekend – pomegranate – and that is written on the notice board by the spa pool. If someone says pomegranate you must stop what you are doing and release them from any restraints. That is absolutely essential. This means that if you don't like what is happening, are in serious pain or simply change your mind you can say pomegranate and everything will stop. As for sex, anytime, anywhere is fine, so long as it is consensual. I guess you may want to ask your own partner's permission as well. Remember to use safe sexual practices. Just a point, cum tends to clog pool filters so if you want to cum when having sex in either pool, please wear a condom.

"There are four small children or babies here. They are being baby sat by competent, trained babysitters at the far end of the property so for this weekend if you are one of the parents of those children, you have a free weekend. If you need to breastfeed your baby then you can go down there and do that, but if you don't want to do that the baby sitters have an ample supply of formula and I'm sure there will be many mouths who will enjoy sampling the baby food you produce straight from source. This will also reduce the pain of unemptied breasts and will maintain your flow so you can still feed your babies after the weekend."

Marcie watched the guys' smile as they realised the possible implications of this. She then outlined the program for the weekend and emphasised that it was their weekend so if they wanted more time for anything they had only to ask and it would probably be arranged.

"Finally, just a few words about how all this started. Basically it was just before Dana and Gabby turned 18 when we started the Dungeon. Dana and Gabby both celebrated their 18th birthdays two weeks apart in the Dungeon with Todd and Chris respectively. Dana developed a polyamory relationship to include Trudi, and Chris and Gabby did the same to include Becks. Julie, who has just returned today, was the other partner in Greg and my polyamory relationship so we are particularly pleased at her return.

"After a few years we joined Pam and David's house onto ours with the two storied block where you are mainly sleeping and which contains the large communal area and spa pool. Originally, 25 years ago, that was 'Dana's' strip club and brothel which was moved fifteen years ago to larger premises closer to town. Since then we have developed this place into a naturist spa and health resort and many people come here for rest, relaxation, sunbathing, sex and sexual therapy, offered by Dana and Gabby who are both qualified psychologists and trained sexual therapists.

"We will visit 'Dana's' for their special show tomorrow evening. There will be a shuttle service to and from 'Dana's' running until we are all back here and that service and entry and use of all 'Dana's' facilities is free. Just use the pass token that you received in your bag. Please read your leaflet as it contains the weekend program so you know what is on offer and when. If you wish to follow your own program, that is fine so long as it doesn't conflict with any organised activity.

"Sadly I would like to acknowledge David's recent passing. I'm sure we all join in offering our condolences to Pam. David made a great contribution to the establishment of 'Dana's', working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the operation ran smoothly and profitably and he is certainly greatly missed by us all.

"On a happier note, today is Amy's 18th birthday. Congratulations Amy. Damian also turned 18 a few days ago, congratulations Damian for then. The significance of this is that I understand that Damian and Rosie have delayed doing the deed until tonight, and I'm pretty certain that Amy and Jeff haven't had time to sneak away and consummate their relationship this afternoon either." Both partners in the named couples blushed with embarrassment, but smiled at their partners. "So these two couples will be spending their first official night together in the two suites adjacent to the Dungeon. This means that after 10pm tonight the Dungeon is out of bounds to everyone else. Tomorrow you will have time in the afternoon and early evening and again after you return from 'Dana's' to explore all you wish and the two suites will be vacant if anyone wishes to use them during the afternoon and evening.

"After dinner tonight, any time tomorrow and again on Sunday you are free to explore the premises, except for the far wing where the children are, which is off-limits to all except their parents, just so the area remains quiet. In addition to the Dungeon, there is also the spa pool and the Sybian room. If any women here haven't experienced the Sybian, this is your opportunity. If you want assistance just ask any of the usual residents and they will be pleased to assist. You will need to book Sybian sessions; there is a booking sheet by the information board. There are also two massage rooms with a professional masseur and masseuse available for most of the time, who offer a full service massage either individual or as a couple. It would pay to book a time on the booking sheet if you're interested. Guys, if you wish to experience the Venus 2000 masturbation machine we have one as well. Please just ask any resident and they will show you how to use it. I feel that probably guys will have enough keeping up with the women here this weekend and won't need the Venus, but it's there if you do or if your partner wants some peace and quiet. Inside your bag you will find a commemorative ring. If you wish this to be implanted somewhere on your body, a piercer will be in attendance on Sunday so you can make a booking for this when convenient for you. It goes without saying that there is no charge for any of these services, so please enjoy yourselves.

"So without further ado, please find yourselves somewhere to sit for dinner. It is a buffet style so you simply help yourself, and there are drinks on the bar so help yourself to those as well."

Marcie stepped aside and people resumed their conversations as they served themselves and their partners dinner, poured themselves drinks and found seats in small groups. Everyone had lost any sign of nervousness or embarrassment at being naked and Marcie noted that people were touching each other in a more natural way, the way she had noticed many times before during naturist activities at the centre.

After dinner Gabby, Chris and Becks cleared away the dishes and tidied the kitchen while people drifted off to explore the premises, have a swim in the main pool or spa pool, or visit the Dungeon. Trudi was chatting with Dana when Olivia, Trudi's daughter, and her partner approached.

"Hi Mom, am I old enough now to try the Sybian please?" asked Olivia.

"Yes, of course sweetheart. Has it been that long since you were here?"

"Last time I was here I was only fifteen and you thought it would be best to wait a while. So I'm really looking forward to trying it now."

"Do you need my help? Come and I'll show you where it is and how to use it. Do you want Stu to be there too?"

"Oh yes, Stu and I have talked about it and he really wants to watch me cum hard. He's been hard for weeks just talking about it."

"Well, I hope he's not let down then. Come on, let's go. Excuse us, Dana, back soon."

Trudi took Olivia and Stu to the room and explained how it worked, showing them the different sized dildos and how they moved.

"Do you want me to stay and help?" asked Trudi.

"Yes please. I think I'm a bit of an exhibitionist really," she laughed.

"OK, what size dildo do you want?"

Olivia looked at Stu, who smiled and gestured widely with his hands. Olivia laughed and nudged him in the ribs.

"Stu reckons I'm really large so I guess I'd better try the biggest you have."

Trudi noticed Stu was grinning broadly.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked him.

"Yes, definitely. Olivia's always telling she wants more than I've got. Hopefully this will give her what she wants."

Trudi showed Olivia the largest dildo and watched her grin turn to a more serious look of consternation as she measured the dildo by eye to be at least ten inches long and three inches in diameter.

"That's huge!" she exclaimed. "It'll ruin me. You won't be able to feel the sides," she said to Stu.

"Go on, be a devil. I'm sure you can take it. Your cunt can expand amazingly; I know, I've felt it."

"OK, if you insist. Put it on please, Mom."

Trudi showed Olivia how to attach the dildo, then lubricated it. Olivia took some lube and rubbed it around her pussy and inside her cunt before straddling the machine and slowly sitting down. Stu and Trudi watched as the dildo disappeared inside Olivia until only two inches remained outside.

"Watch this, Trudi," said Stu, "She's amazing how she does this."

Olivia breathed deeply in then out and sucked her abdomen in, then lowered herself the remaining two inches onto the dildo.

"Wow," said Trudi, "What did you do there?"

"Well, I found that when I suck upwards it also pulls my cervix up and lengthens my vagina. I do that when Stu puts his cock in me. First push hits my cervix, then his next push is into space. I can then push it back down so he never knows whether he will hit my cervix or not. It drives him nuts sometimes, especially when I hold it up and don't let him cum." She laughed.

"Well, it's payback time I guess," said Trudi as she handed the remote to Stu. "You're driving so do what you wish."

Stu turned the rotate knob, slowly increasing it. He was able to see the dildo pass across the inside of Olivia's abdomen as it rotated. He then started the vibrate mode slowly at first then rapidly took it to 50%.

"Oooohhhh, that feels awesome," said Olivia, "More please."

Stu turned it up to 70% as Olivia responded by closing her eyes and throwing her head back, obviously enjoying being turned on by the intense vibrations. She started panting, hyperventilating, which Stu knew meant she was approaching orgasm. He wound the dial back to 20%.

Olivia immediately opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You bastard," she fumed, "I was just about ready to cum. Turn it up again please."

"I'll do this but on one condition," he replied.

Trudi stepped to the side, sitting down and watching this play out.

"Huh, I can guess what that will be. OK, what is the condition?"

"When I'm getting ready to cum and you know that I'm getting off with my cock head pushing on your cervix, I want you to promise that you won't suck your cervix up so I can't cum."

"But I really like it when I do that because you go really deep and that squeezes my clit, driving me to orgasm. That's why I do it."

"Oh. Why didn't you tell me that before? OK, so what say you only do it a couple of times and then let it down again so I can cum?"

"That possibly wouldn't work," she replied. "After you cum, you rapidly soften so I can't cum, so I have to cum before you to get satisfaction."

"OK, so what if I let you suck your cervix up, cum, and then you let it down again so I can cum?"

"That sounds good to me," replied Olivia, "Now, if that's OK with you and it's OK with me, for god's sake turn the Sybian up again. You're driving me nuts just letting me hang here."

Trudi came over and asked "Are you multi-orgasmic, Olivia?"

"Not so far because after Stu cums he deflates and it's all over for at least an hour."

"Would you like to be multi-orgasmic tonight?"

"Oooohhh, yesssss! I'd love to try that please."

"Right. I'll just fasten you down." Trudi fastened the Velcro to hold Olivia's legs onto the foam pads and fastened her hands to the front of the Sybian.

123456...8