All Comments on 'Studmuffin19 and HotCrotchMama'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Medicine HatMedicine Hatalmost 17 years ago
Sexy!

I like a nice sweet story. I found yours to be quite erotic. I'm also glad that a heroine doesn't have to be model-thing to be hot. All in all, I'd say a night with Audrey would be a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
review of StudMuffin 19 and HotCrotchMama

What a nice story! Two people clearly enjoying one another, and having pleasure just for the sake of having pleasure! I really liked this story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
older hottie's do it best!

Great storyline and very beleivable. Was so erotic and wanna hear more about these two and their next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

Great story and I hope you give us a sample of the next "mature" meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please.

I loved this story and would really like to see these two characters have more interactions in more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved this story and would love to read about the couple's future adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story.

I really enjoyed this story a lot, especially the May/December affair. I would very much like to see what future encounters Ben and Audrey have together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Read!!

This is the best capture of my own experiences I have EVER read. The author is in control of the link between mind and senses. He weaves your mind through the detailed paths of his experiences with clarity and simplicity. I could smell the aroma of Audrey's pussy juices, I could see her wet hole between her inner lips. Wonderful reading, congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous