Stuffed Canary Pt. 12

Story Info
Jesse gets fully stuffed.
10.8k words
4.44
7.7k
6
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Who's that?" Sara grinned happily.

"Oh, that's Jesse." Iris said dismissively, before she noticed the gleam in Sara's eye, and she said warningly, "Sara..."

"Introduce me." Sara grinned.

"No." Iris protested.

"Now." Sara said firmly.

"She's just a kid." Iris pleaded, before Sara gave her a look and then she stomped over to her friend while sighing, "Fine... Sara, Jesse... Jesse, this is Sara Lance."

"Hi." Jesse beamed.

"Hi." Sara grinned wickedly.

*

A short time later...

Jesse Wells, a.k.a. Jesse Quick, knew this was weird and wrong, and knew she should probably run away at her top speed, which thanks to her training was the speed of sound, but then again she should have done that when multiple women started hitting on her.

Instead she had laughed and flirted back, thinking they were joking, only to find out they really, really weren't, and even though that initially totally stunned her into silence she couldn't deny it was intriguing. Especially when flirting turned to caresses, whispered promises and then finally kisses. Oh God, especially when it turned to kisses, as the second the lips of Nyssa al Ghul were pressed against her own Jesse just melted.

That kiss had lasted several long minutes, which felt like several long hours, and then the deadly assassin had moved away from her and only be replaced by another, Sara Lance, who had been flirting with her almost as much as Nyssa. The two of them then took it in turns for quite a while, before Felicity Smoak joined in the fun, eventually followed by Laurel Lance and Thea Queen, although it was still the two former assassins which kissed her the majority of the time.

They were also the ones to start sliding their hands over her body, barely wasting any time in squeezing her boobs and butt. Then all of a sudden it seemed to be over, and Jesse was left feeling disappointed.

Even though it seemed highly improbable that all these women wanted to do was make out a little and then kick her out of their hotel room after they went to all the trouble of coaxing her there Jesse didn't want to take any chances and opened her mouth to complain. However before she could even get a syllable out Nyssa started to remove her jacket, causing Jesse to stop in her tracks and wait.

Which was agonising for a Speedster, but it turned out to be worth it as agonisingly slowly Nyssa al Ghul stripped herself naked in front of her, revealing her flawless body. Then the other women followed suit, and suddenly Jesse was surrounded by naked women she was just itching to be able to touch.

"Wow..." Jesse mumbled, lost for words.

"If you would like to leave, now would be the time." Nyssa purred, quickly adding, "But I promise, if you stay, we'll make you feel things you could have never imagined."

For a few long seconds Jesse just stood there staring at them, then she groaned and removed all her clothes in a flash, prompting Sara to grin, "Good choice."

Before Jesse could ruin it by saying something dorky Sara grabbed her waist and pulled her in for another kiss, this time bare flesh touching bare flesh, and wow! Jesse had loved the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other when they were wearing clothes, but this was even more thrilling.

So much so she almost forgot to kiss back, but luckily for them Sara Lance would not be denied, and she effortlessly coaxed Jesse's lips and tongue into action in a way no one else ever had. Then instead of moving away completely Sara moved down to her neck while Nyssa moved in for another kiss, giving Jesse her first experience of having two people worshipping her at once. Which would hopefully be the first of many tonight.

Sara was determined that it would be, and she knew her other lovers were just as determined, especially Nyssa. And why wouldn't she? She'd called dibs. That meant she got to be the first to sample Jesse in every way, and while Sara had been more than getting her fair share of that lately she couldn't help being a little jealous of the Heir to the Demon.

She was even more jealous now they had Jesse out of her clothes and she could see she was not only cute as hell but a total knockout. Oh well, just because Sara wouldn't be first didn't mean she wouldn't get a chance with all of Jesse's tight little fuck holes, and she was determined to at least get a decent shot at her favourite one before the end of the night. And to pound all of them before leaving this city.

While it was difficult not to become lost in thoughts about all the wicked things they had planned for the younger girl, especially when just kissing her neck gently, Sara did refocus when Nyssa joined her on the other side of Jesse's neck, which was her cue to finally go lower. Which was exactly what they did, after exchanging a wicked smile with each other.

Although they didn't go as low as Sara would have liked, which was probably for the best given how Jesse momentarily tensed up, proving that while this 19-year-old was really mature for her age she was ultimately still technically a teenager, and new to this. At least the group sex part.

They had managed to get Jesse to confess to a few previous lesbian experiences, which practically guaranteed Jesse would end the night getting at least double stuffed, if not triple stuffed, by big strap-on dicks.

It also guaranteed that before that extreme Sara would be wrapping her mouth around one of Jesse's nipples while Nyssa did the same to the other, the Speedster letting out a loud cry as for the first time in her life two women sucked her tits. Then licked them, kissed the area surrounding them, and then sucked them again. Which went on for several long minutes, before Nyssa started going even lower, reigniting Sara's jealousy.

On the bright side Sara had both those perky little titties to herself for quite a while after that, and Felicity moved in to press her lips against Jesse's, which pretty much made the moment perfect. Later Felicity moved down to join her in worshipping Jesse's boobs, but by then Sara didn't really mind the company.

Besides, it gave her the chance to move back up to kiss Jesse again, and briefly glance at Laurel and Thea, who were still obediently waiting for further instructions like good little sex slaves. Of course obviously Sara focused on what she was doing, and more importantly what Nyssa was doing. Especially once Nyssa's head was in between Jesse's legs.

Nyssa definitely preferred to be the one receiving head, as giving felt much more like a bottom thing, making her want to grab hold of the back of Jesse's head and shove the younger girl's pretty face in between her legs and not allow that pretty face to leave her cunt until she was covering it with her cum.

But no, that would have risked scaring Jesse off, and the last thing Nyssa wanted to do was that. Especially because as a Speedster Jesse could disappear to who knows where in an instant. Besides, even if she couldn't do that, it would be unfair on Jesse, so instead Nyssa gently eased her into the night's activities with a pussy licking.

To be fair it wasn't like Nyssa was out of practice doing this, as she often did it to Sara and Felicity. It just wasn't as often as she received head from them, or Laurel and Thea, so there was a brief moment after Nyssa got down on her knees that she was worried that she would be out of practice

Those words were quickly proven unfounded as she slowly slid her tongue over Jesse's pussy lips, causing the other girl to cry out in pure pleasure. That cry was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Nyssa repeated the process, becoming more comfortable with her current position with every lick. Especially as Jesse started whimpering encouragement to her.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss, mmmmmm God! Oh Nyssa! Oh yes! Oooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk!" Jesse started repeating in various different orders, before whimpering, "Yessssssss, lick me! Lick me just like that, mmmmm, oh Nyssa! Nyssa! Fuck me, mmmmmm fuck, lick my pussy, ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Ideally there would be more graphic words of encouragement to come, but that was a fine start, and Jesse was making it very clear just how much she was loving this. And so was Nyssa, if she was being honest with herself. Oh yes, Jesse had a yummy little twat, and Nyssa loved to lick it.

In fact, Nyssa loved it so much that she closed her eyes and focused on only that for a few long minutes, the rest of the world, including her girlfriends, fading into the background as she just concentrated on licking pussy. And of course the delightful taste of this particular pussy. And okay, the whimpers, cries and moans of the young woman it belonged too.

Of course Nyssa couldn't forget about her other lovers for very long. Partly because she just adored them so much, but mostly because they just wouldn't allow her too. Especially not Sara Lance. No, that little attention whore reached down to stroke Nyssa's hair, and then later took a break from licking and sucking Jesse's neck and tits in favour of dropping down to kiss Nyssa's back and neck.

Somewhere along the way Nyssa became aware of a presence behind Jesse, and although she wasn't entirely sure who it was she welcomed the help. Okay, it might have been fun making Jesse cum all by herself, but there would be time for that later. For now Nyssa was more than happy to team up with one of her lovers to send Jesse over the edge of her first of many orgasms.

Thea hated to be left on the side-lines. Well, maybe hate was too strong a word, it definitely wasn't her favourite. Especially given that she wasn't allowed to touch herself while doing it. If she could just rub her wet little pussy it might have been a different story, but even then she would be left out of the fun.

Besides, touching herself paled in comparison to the pleasure she received from her Mistresses, so wasn't something she did any more. Especially even how frequently she was fucked. Although what gave her pleasure was being able to worship one of the goddesses which owned her, which was why she was so jealous of Jesse in that moment. So jealous she almost didn't hear Mistress Sara's command.

"Hey Thea, get over here and eat Jesse's cute little butt." Sara ordered, barely taking her attention away from her latest conquest.

Even though no one was paying attention to her at the time Thea replied, "Yes Mistress Sara."

Part of the reason no one was paying attention to her was that she'd been given her orders several seconds ago, which was way too long to go without obeying an order, but Thea just couldn't help it. She had just been so lost in the show, and not expecting the invitation to join any time soon.

But once that order truly registered Thea eagerly replied and then rush to get down behind Jesse and bury her face in that cute little butt of hers. Which wasn't as cute or tasty as the butts that belonged to her owners, but as long as this was a way to please them Thea would put her all into it. It was also a sexy little butt, so that wasn't asking a lot of her.

As soon as she pushed her face between those cheeks and began eagerly lapping at Jesse's butt hole the Speedster let out an extra loud cry of pleasure, which caused a wicked grin to cross Thea's face. After that it was extremely hard to tell which cries were because of her and because of Mistress Nyssa, but it warmed Thea's heart that it was probably a combination of both.

That, and whatever Mistress Sara was doing. Honestly Thea really, really wanted to know, but it wasn't worth pulling away from Jesse's yummy little ass hole to find out. Especially as it would be disobeying a direct order from one of her Mistresses, and God forbid Thea should ever do that.

With that in mind Thea desperately fought the urge to get lost in the rim job and listen out for permission to pick up her game, which she had no doubt would be soon, right after Jesse begged for it, just like everyone before her. Oh yes, her Mistresses were women seducing machines, especially Mistress Sara and Mistress Nyssa, and poor little Jesse had been hardly a challenge.

In fact she and Jesse shared a lot of similarities. They were both fairly new to the superhero, and submissive lesbian, life style but were very eager to learn, with experienced teachers helping them out along the way. The difference was while both were thrilling the whole submissive lesbian thing was a lot more pleasurable, and they just happened to be getting their education in lesbian sex from the same women.

Jesse wanted to beg for more, but honestly she had problems saying anything at all at this point. She was just so overwhelmed by everything that was happening to her. Although even if she could speak she might have held back simply because it felt like all of this would be 'on the test', and Jesse was used to working hard to study for a test.

Of course this wasn't simply about putting the time and effort into studying. No, this was somehow trying to concentrate exactly what was happening to her while she was being bombarded with pleasure, pleasure which eventually became torturous as it felt like it was coming from her everywhere it could. Even places she hadn't known could feel that much pleasure.

Like her ass. Who new having it licked felt so good? Jesse thought that was just a myth, but after this she was definitely going to have to do more research. Of course she was worried about what she might find, and what this could lead to, but for now she was just enjoying the feeling of that tongue sliding against her most private hole.

A girl tongue that, just like the one that was lapping away at her pussy, and the other one which was taking it in turns to toy with her nipples. Oh God, three tongues! Three women! Three women were all using their mouths and tongues on her pussy, tits and ass all at the same time, making Jesse feel like she was going to literally explode from the pure ecstasy she was feeling.

When it all became too much Jesse whimpered, "Please..."

Abruptly pulling away from Jesse's tits Sara pushed, "Please what?"

Thankfully Nyssa and Thea slowed down what they were doing, allowing Jesse to respond, "Please... please make me cum. I need to cum. Please, Sara-"

"That's Mistress Sara." Sara corrected firmly, "And you shouldn't be telling me. You should be telling the beautiful women eating your little pussy and ass. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, beg them for what you want, and make sure to do it properly, otherwise they won't give you what you obviously so desperately need."

Jesse played that back in her head a few times just so she could be sure she was doing exactly what she was told to do, then finally she started shamelessly begging, "Please Mistress Nyssa, make me cum. Ooooooh, make me cum like a little dyke slut, and I'll be a good little bitch for you and Mistress Sara and Mistress Felicity. A good little lesbian bitch. Oh God yes, make me a lesbian Mistress Nyssa! Make me crave the taste of pussy. Please? Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I wanna please you so bad Mistress Nyssa. I want to taste your cunt. No, I don't just want to taste it, mmmmm, I want to bury my face in it and lick it until you drench me in your girl cum. Please Mistress Nyssa, I swear I'll eat your pussy if you just make me cum. I'll eat Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity, Laurel and Thea out, do anything you want, mmmmm, just please, make me cum. Oh, and Thea, mmmmm, oooooooh God, shove your tongue up my butt! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I want both your tongues, aaaaaahhhhh fuck, both of them inside me, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

It took longer than Jesse would have liked, much longer, and it became harder to keep speaking as Nyssa lingered more on her clit. But eventually that talented little tongue slid downwards to tease her entrance once again, but this time not just teasing as it actually slid inside. Somehow Nyssa did this slowly enough not to send Jesse over the edge of orgasm, at least not right away.

No, there were a few long torturous seconds where first that tongue was sliding into her, then she stayed where it was, fully embedded inside her. But then, oh then It's started gently pumping in and out of her, gradually picking up until Jesse went hurtling over the edge.

As if she could sense exactly what her Mistress was doing Thea pushed her own tongue into Jesse's butt shortly after Nyssa had pushed hers into Jesse's pussy. She didn't get far, but it was definitely far enough to make a difference, especially as it coincided with the moment Nyssa literally started to fuck Jesse with her tongue, making that first climax that much more intense.

It was then quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as the two women worked tirelessly to get her off. Three, if you included Sara biting roughly on Jesse's nipples. And someone else, most likely Felicity, joined Sara, so both nipples would be affected at once. Although Jesse was barely aware of it, or anything else at that stage, except the ecstasy she was feeling.

Nyssa might not eat pussy as often as her sluts Laurel and Thea, or even her beloved girlfriends Felicity and Sara, but she still knew when exactly to remove her tongue and wrap her lips tightly around Jesse's entrance so she could swallow the majority of girl cum. Sure enough all these years of making other women go down on her hadn't made Nyssa rusty, and she got every drop of that first orgasm.

She wasn't quite so lucky with the following climaxes, but that had been the case when she had done this before, and again it didn't come quite as naturally to her as her girls. But still, she continued trying her best, and even truly loved the taste of Jesse's cum. She just didn't lose herself in it, as her girls did.

That wasn't entirely true of course. When she was going down on Felicity and especially Sara, and truth be told even sometimes Laurel and Thea, Nyssa could become obsessed with swallowing as much girl cum as she could, but while Jesse was a sweet girl she wasn't someone Nyssa truly cared about.

No, she was just a cute little fuck toy for Nyssa and her girls to simply play with, and oh, did Nyssa fully intended to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of this new plaything. She was looking forward to other things more, more dominant things, but there was definitely something to be said for tongue fucking another woman to orgasm. Especially as there were some things Nyssa could do which were very dominant right now, at least in her opinion.

Namely replace her tongue with a few fingers, Nyssa starting out with one and then gradually working her way up to three while beginning to suck on Jesse's clit. That really sent the poor girl off like a rocket, especially as that was Thea's cue to redouble her efforts in tongue fucking Jesse's bottom.

Then Nyssa started switching back and forth between those techniques so she could swallow some of the cum which had started to collect there as a result of the fingering. At one point she even started rubbing Jesse's clit with the fingers on her other hand so she could suck her fingers clean, and collect some of the cum on her face, while keeping Jesse on her high.

Of course throughout all this Nyssa made sure to keep a close eye on how Jesse was doing, and when it was clear the younger girl was starting to lose consciousness Nyssa slowly brought her back down from her high and then pulled her down into her arms for a deep, passionate kiss, feeding Jesse her own cum.

Then as an extra perverted bonus she feed Jesse some of her own butt cream via pushing her into a kiss with Thea, the two other brunettes not even needing to be told, just automatically kissing as soon as they were close. Nyssa then just watch the little show they put on for her, before standing up and silently taking the offered toy Sara offered her.