Stuffed Canary Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nyssa was clearly demanding she did this, and Jesse knew she couldn't deny her. Not because she was a scary assassin, but because Jesse needed her and the rest of these women to fuck her and make her cum. Besides, she suspected there would be consequences to even hesitating, and sure enough Sara stopped fucking her ass and threatened to stop entirely, which was an unbearable thought for Jesse at that moment.

"Do as she says!" Sara ordered, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, go ass to mouth for us, otherwise we won't let you cum. That's right, we'll leave you to finish yourself off, and just have more fun with each other and our bitches, and you don't want that, do you? No, you don't, so suck it! Fucking suck it you nasty little Speedster! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, suck it just like that, oh fuck, good girl. Good little ATM slut!! Mmmmm, good slut Speedster! Good little fully stuffed Speedster! Oh fuck!"

"Do as they say Jesse." Felicity encouraged, albeit a little more gentle than the others, like the rest becoming gleeful as Jesse did as she was told, "Oh yes, suck it! Suck it good, mmmmm yessssss, oh fuck! Take it deep into your throat so you know the joy of having a cock in every single one of your holes! Oh yes, it feels good doesn't it? Doesn't it? Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, you love having a nice big cock in all of your sexy little fuck holes at the same time, mmmmm, my girlfriends and my bitch working together to fuck you? Oh God, I'm so jealous of you right now Jesse. I'm jealous, because I know just how good it feels. Mmmmm, but I'm also jealous of every single one of them, and I can't wait to get a piece of those sweet little fuck holes of yours."

As it seemed like she had no other choice Jesse had wrapped her lips around that cock, her face scrunched up as she expected to taste something truly vile. Which initially might be preferable to her Instantly liking it, and moaning in pleasure. Of course this caused the other women to laugh, and humiliate her even more, each taking it in turn to layer verbal beat down on her.

Thankfully Jesse barely heard a word, as she was too caught up in tasting her own butt. Also the fact that Sara was right, and she was now fully stuffed. A fully stuffed Speedster. A cock stuffed into all of her holes, her mouth, pussy and ass hole all being used by dominant women, making her feel like a total slut. Which again was humiliating, embarrassing and degrading, but Jesse couldn't help but love it.

Thea could vividly remember being in that position, and it made her ass hole quiver around the large plug in it, both from desire and jealousy. The last time her Mistresses had anally taken a female member of Team Flash, namely both Iris and Linda, they had treated Thea and Laurel as their deserts. It happened the first time they all had sex, and every time after that, and Thea very much hoped that it would happen again tonight.

And that when they were through with her Jesse would turn around and fuck her, like Iris and Linda had done. Although it was unlikely given that Jesse definitely seemed like a pure bottom. Which meant she would have a new friend, but also more competition. Which she wouldn't mind as long as she was still regularly used, and her Mistresses could be trusted to make sure that happened. In fact, it was going to happen again sooner than she would have thought.

"Thea, up for trying something new?" Nyssa asked once her cock had been cleaned enough.

"Of course Mistress Nyssa." Thea said submissively.

"Good, then bend over." Nyssa ordered, taking great delight in the happy grin which crossed Thea's face. Then she scolded Thea as she reached for the harness, "No, leave it on."

"Yes Mistress Nyssa, sorry Mistress Nyssa." Thea apologised, before finally bending over.

It felt extremely weird to Thea whenever she wore a strap-on as she identified as a pure bottom, but she was happy to do it to assist her Mistresses with whatever they had planned. She had simply assumed that Jesse was to be passed back and forth between her and Laurel, or perhaps Jesse would have to anally ride them to show just how much of an ass whore she was. But this she just didn't get.

Not that she could care when suddenly her butt-plug was removed and replaced by Mistress Nyssa's dick, her Mistress slowly stuffing her ass despite the fact that she could have probably rammed it all in with just one thrust considering how slutty that hole was, and how it was constantly used. Of course Thea welcomed the slow thrust, as it meant that she and her Mistress got to savour the moment.

"There, now you get to be my human dildo." Nyssa chuckled wickedly, as she started moving them over to Jesse.

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Thea whimpered in response.

But clearly Thea was truly just a human dildo to Mistress Nyssa now, as she completely ignored her and simply moved her into position, expertly lining up Thea's strap-on with Jesse's butt hole once it was free and then pushing forwards. The force of that thrust caused Mistress Nyssa's strap-on to pound deeper into Thea's butt, meaning that both she and Jesse cried out in pure pleasure as their most private holes were violated by the superior woman.

But also, Jesse was being violated by Thea, the thought amusing Thea, and certainly not going unnoticed by her other Mistresses who taunted Jesse for this fact. Albeit after Thea's dildo was buried in Jesse's ass and Mistress Nyssa had worked up a steady rhythm to fuck them both.

"Yessssss, you like that, don't you slut?" Nyssa chuckled with delight, "You love getting butt fucked by my human dildo?"

"It's more than that Nyssa. Mmmmm, she loves being butt fucked by a bottom." Sara grinned wickedly, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, Jesse Quick is the kind of shameless bottom who totally gets off on giving up her ass to another bottom. Oooooooh, and we all know what that means, don't we Felicity?"

"Right." Felicity nodded, blushing a little but not needing to be further pushed to add, "It means this Speedster is as big a bottom as your whore sister, and sweet little Thea. Which has to make her one of the biggest bottoms on Earth. Any Earth, for that matter. See, she's from Earth 2, not our Earth, and wow wasn't that something weird to say. But-"

"So she's the biggest anal loving lesbian bottom of another universe? Got it." Sara said dismissively, getting them back on track, "Which means she's perfect for the role of sex slave. Mmmmm yessssss, you hear that Jesse? You're gonna make the perfect little butt sex loving lesbian slave, just like my big sister, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, and the girl who is practically my little sister. Speaking of which, how do you like it Thea? Huh? Do you like being Mistress Nyssa's human dildo? Huh? Literally a fuck toy she's using to further humiliate and break in another girl? Huh? Answer me! Do you like being used like this for the enjoyment of your betters?"

"Yes!" Thea cried out, struggling to form words, "I love it, oooooooh, I love it sooooo much! Mmmmm, I love it Mistress Sara! I love literally being a fuck toy for you and my other Mistresses. And ohhhhhhh, Mistress Nyssa! My wonderful, wonderful Mistress Nyssa! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, thank you, thank you, thank you for turning me into nothing but a human dildo! That's, mmmmmm, that's all I want to be if it means more of your big fucking dick in my ass! Oooooooh yessssssss, I live for your dick in my ass! I live for it! Yessssssss, fuck my ass, mmmmmm, fucking use me! I love it when you use me! Oh please Mistress Nyssa, use me to butt fuck Jesse Quick and turn her into your personal anal whore! Just like me. Oooooooooh Gooooooddddd yesssssss, use me, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, use my slutty little butt, oh fuck! Ah shit! Oh Mistress Nyssa! Ooooooohhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddddd, fuck me!"

"As you wish, my little butt slut." Nyssa chuckled while beginning to fuck the asses of Thea and Jesse at a faster pace, picking it up until she was sodomising them as hard as she could without making them cum.

Normally Thea loved being anally violated and tortured by her Mistresses, but it was weird to express that and yet not be the focus of their attention. It was a little disappointing, but mostly it added to the humiliation Thea was experiencing, and that just pushed her closer to climax. Most of all, she was jealous of Jesse, who was not only being made air tight, but technically had the added humiliation of having a total bottom butt fuck her.

Which unsurprisingly caught up with the Speedster, and soon she was begging for more, which the Doms were only too happy to give her. Then Thea forgot all about being jealous of her, because she got to cum too, even if it wasn't quite as hard and as frequently.

Jesse hadn't thought it was possible to be more degraded than having each one of her fuck holes stuffed with cock, but these incredibly dominant women somehow found a way by using one of their subs as a dildo. Which made her wander what it would be like to be in Thea's position. Would it be more humiliating than hers, or less? The same? Would it feel as good as this? It couldn't possibly feel better, could it?

One thing was for sure, the women topping her weren't being penetrated at all, and whatever mental high they were receiving from doing this couldn't possibly compare to what she was receiving right now, making Jesse so grateful she was in her current position. But also hoping the tops were receiving even a fraction of the pleasure she was, because she wanted to do this again.

It was now obvious that Thea and Laurel were the sex slaves of... Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Sara and Mistress Felicity, so why couldn't Jesse join them? No, Jesse had to join them. She had to experience this pleasure again, and surely the only way she could do it was to devote herself completely to the strong and dominant women.

All Jesse had to do was prove that there was no perverted thing she wouldn't let them do to her, and they could use her for as long as they wanted. Then there was the advantage she had over normal girls, her superhuman stamina, and Jesse used it to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of this as possible, and try and prove herself the perfect sex slave.

Then when Jesse could take it no more she shamelessly begged, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck me Mistress Sara, fuck my ass and make me your bitch! Make me your slutty little anal loving whore! Make me your sex slave. Ooooooh yessssss, mmmmm, make me your anal addicted lesbian sex slave! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, make me like Laurel and Thea! Do to me what you did to your own sisters, you perverted bitch! Ah fuck! Just please, fuck me hard and make me cum! Ooooooooh please, please, mmmmm, please, I'll do anything if you just make me cum! I need it! I need to cum, ohhhhhhh, please, please, please Mistress Sara, ooooooh Mistress Felicity, mmmmm, Mistress Nyssa, yesssssssss, that's it, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, make me cum make me cum MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEE, AH FUCKKKKKKK!"

Honestly Jesse was expecting more taunting and teasing, and she even just had enough stamina left to deal with it. However thankfully instead of that Mistress Sara, who was currently in her ass, gradually increase the pace until she could no longer at a coherent word, and then pushed her over the edge of the most amazing climax of her life. It was then followed by another, and another, and another as Mistress Sara effortlessly wrecked her ass.

Which given everything that had come before Jesse had been expecting, but she was beginning to wonder whether at least Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Sara also had superhuman speed, strength and stamina, as first one and then the other gave her a truly epic ass fucking.

The only thing stopping it from being perfect was that after Mistress Felicity pulled her cock out of her mouth there was nothing which replaced it, and when it was her turn while Mistress Felicity was really impressive however it was more of a pleasant desert to the main course which had been the rectum wrecking Jesse had received from Mistress Sara and Mistress Nyssa. Not that she complained though.

No, she was still too busy cumming, and daydreaming of her new life as a lesbian sex slave to these incredibly beautiful women. Or at least she was when she could think, as even with her superhuman abilities it became a struggle for her through most of the hard butt pounding.

Felicity felt exhausted just from watching first Sara and then Nyssa take their turns giving Jesse's ass everything they had. To be fair to her by the time Jesse had started begging for a harder butt fucking they had switched holes half a dozen times, and once again her girlfriends were total booty hogs who seem to take forever to finish with Jesse, allowing plenty of time for Felicity's adrenaline to wear off.

Meanwhile Nyssa had been cheating, because whenever she wasn't in one of Jesse's fuck holes she was violating Thea. Or using Thea to violate Jesse. Except for the end there, where Nyssa pushed Thea away so she could concentrate on Jesse. Although it was very impressive the way that even when she finally just vacated Jesse's butt hole she went back to sodomising Thea, even if she made Thea do all the work.

It was hard for Felicity to not feel intimidated by what a great job her assassin girlfriends had just done, or by Thea rapidly bouncing her butt up and down Nyssa's cock until her cum squirted out of her cunt. But Felicity was determined to prove she was a worthy addition to this trio, something she felt she needed to do to avoid Sara and Nyssa relapsing into simply dating each other and seeing the hacker as just another fuck toy.

So taking a calming breath Felicity shoved every inch of her cock up Jesse's ass with more force than Nyssa and Sara had shown and then started giving their latest conquest everything she had, pretty much starting off that way from the get go instead of bothering to build up, not that Jesse complained.

Thankfully Jesse somehow still had enough voice to continue crying out, whimpering and even screaming her approval as Felicity roughly stuffed her ass and then fucked it. More importantly the Speedster pounded herself back against Felicity's cock in her ass, and then down onto Laurel's cock stuffing her pussy. Which of course she had done for Sara and Nyssa, and even for them all just before the hard pounding began, but until then she hadn't used her superspeed.

Now she was it was making all the difference. So much so that Felicity was struggling to hold on, only her experience with her girlfriends allowing her to last as long as she did. Which wasn't as long as Felicity would have liked, but it was still pretty impressive, and ensured Jesse came nice and hard.

Maybe if Jesse hadn't started using her superspeed Felicity could have lasted longer, but it was doubtful considering she had barely gotten started before she too started cumming. Sara and Nyssa clearly came when it had been their turn, Felicity knew them well enough for that. Hell, Nyssa was still cumming thanks to Thea anally riding her.

But Felicity didn't quite have the stamina of Master Assassins, and certainly not of a Speedster and ultimately the constant bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman, of anally gang banging a female superhero with her girlfriends, just caught up with her and she came so wonderfully hard.

And she was able to push herself through that, but it was the beginning of the end, and ultimately she had to pull out and stumble back to avoid collapsing in exhaustion, leaving her and her girlfriends to admire their handiwork.

After a few long seconds of that Sara ordered, "Spread your cheeks for us slut! Mmmm yeahhhhh, show us that pretty little gape."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Jesse whimpered and blushed.

Jesse then quickly pressed her face down, pushed her ass high into the air and reached back. She was going to use the same speed to pull apart her cheeks, which was bordering on superspeed, but luckily her mind recovered quickly enough for her to realise that her new Mistresses would want her to do this part slowly, which was exactly what she did, which seemed to please the other women given the look on their faces.

Which made Jesse more grateful than ever that she was a Speedster, and therefore able to recover quickly even from something as draining as being the centre of an all girl gang bang. Which was obvious to the other women, which would hopefully convince them she would be the perfect sex slave for them, because in that moment Jesse had never wanted anything more.

"Good girl." Nyssa purred, "Now clean our cocks. Mmmmm yessssss, use that hot little mouth of yours to clean our cocks of your slut juices."

"And you can start with Laurel's cock." Felicity chimed in, "Oh yes, suck your cum off of that cock, mmmmm, that's hot."

"Yes Mistress Felicity." Jesse replied more eagerly this time, although she still blushed. Then for good measure she added, "Yes Mistress Nyssa."

Again Jesse reached her destination quickly, this time definitely using her superspeed to pull herself off of Laurel's cock and position her mouth over it before slowing down to wrap her lips around that cum coated dildo. It was yet another first for her, which seemed quite normal given the depravity she had just submitted too.

Unsurprisingly she quickly found she liked it, moaning happily as the flavour hit her taste-buds, much to the clear delight of the dominant women. They continued offering her encouragement, especially Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Sara, but honestly Jesse couldn't really focus on anything they were saying when there was some yummy cream to clean.

It was the same story when she moved onto the other cocks, Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Sara gathering around so it would be easier for her to go back and forth between them. Mistress Nyssa was even gracious enough to gently hold Thea next to her, the poor girl exhausted from her anal pounding, giving Jesse another yummy strap-on to clean.

Because of that she was not only tasting all of her ass cream available, but Thea's ass too, which was a wonderful addition to the liquid which was sending her taste-buds on fire. Which made it very hard to give each cock a long, drawn-out blow job, but she just about managed it, her abilities even allowing her to deep throat pretty easily, thoroughly cleaning each one and then continuing to suck cock while paying more attention to what was being said.

"Yessssss slut, get every drop. Every single drop of your own butt cream you perverted bitch! Oh fuck yeah!" Sara gleefully encouraged, "Take those dildos deep down your throat! Ohhhhhhh yessssss, such a good girl. Such a well-trained cock sucker. Oh wait, we didn't even train you to do that. Which means you must have been an amazing cock sucker before. Is that true Jesse? Have you just been sucking cock all over Earth 2? Huh? Well, that's good, because from now on you're going to be sucking strap-on. Trust me, it's not quite the same, but women want their dildos thoroughly cleaned after they're used, so don't short change us. Yesssss, give us everything you've got."

"Oh, we clearly don't have to worry. Look at her, she's a natural." Nyssa chuckled with delight, "Oh yes, sucking cock just comes naturally to this slut, just like ass to mouth, and everything else we've done to her tonight. Ooooooh yesssss, just look at the way she's sucking Thea's ass, and her own, off of my dick. Iris and Linda will be so pleased."

When Jesse frowned around Nyssa's dildo and looked up at them Sara happily explained, "We're going to give you to them as a gift, after we've done training you of course."

"Think of them as your caretakers, but make no mistake, we own you all." Nyssa clarified.